Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,893 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

To All D'banj Haters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / To All D'banj Haters (792 Views)

Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) / Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" / OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To All D'banj Haters by olabiz2010: 8:38am On Oct 20, 2012
Though am not a good fan of D'banj, but what am watching right now makes me fall in love with the guy. The guy is full of swag and his spoken English is ok by me. I will reccommend all his haters to watch this programme. Am watching it right now on Channel O ....'D'Banj Live In London'.
And the way he talk and praise Don baba, you guys will think they are still together

Thumb up dude
Re: To All D'banj Haters by Mobinga: 2:04pm On Oct 20, 2012
olabiz2010: Though am not a good fan of D'banj, but what am watching right now makes me fall in love with the guy. The guy is full of swag and his spoken English is ok by me. I will reccommend all his haters to watch this programme. Am watching it right now on Channel O ....'D'Banj Live In London'.
And the way he talk and praise Don baba, you guys will think they are still together

Thumb up dude

I just cannot handle this much phaggotry.

Re: To All D'banj Haters by olabiz2010: 9:24am On Oct 21, 2012
Mobinga:

I just cannot handle this much phaggotry.

We don see you, English master = Dick-head

(1) (Reply)

"Dbanj’s Koko Concert Was A Complete Mess" - Fans Vent On Twitter / Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Set To Exchange Vows / Why Do Celebs Deliver Their Kids Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.