Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Chinua Achebe: Why Nigerians Hate Igbo - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinua Achebe: Why Nigerians Hate Igbo (37462 Views)

Why Nigerians Hate Igbo, By Chinua Achebe / See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) / 'fashola Doesn't Hate Igbo People In Lagos' -chief Obinna Ezenwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinua Achebe: Why Nigerians Hate Igbo by Iykopee(m): 3:01pm On Oct 24, 2012
;DIt's comical reading tru peoples posts on dis thread and interestingly, nigerians love free THINGS. grin... I bet only a few can afford to pay and post if such was damanding on this thread but for what it is, every loose canon wont hesitate to reel off his or her twaddles just to impress.... Well, achebe has made his mark by publishing a book titled '' there was a coun3'', funny enough some hungry nigerians are using 'this free' of charge NL to rubbish d man for saying what we already knw be4 now... Tanx to d gr8 and gigantic icon, his lordship PROF WOLE SOYINKA for standing by achebe's assertion that Nigeria did what was perceived as injustice to NDIGBO in 70s...as for roaches bleating like pigs in here, i'll rather advise u guys to write ur own book as a weapon of words in defense of what achabe has stated rather than resort to squabbles and unnecessary bickering.... Osho free set of ingrates, listen and listen well.
Re: Chinua Achebe: Why Nigerians Hate Igbo by tosank: 11:52pm On Oct 24, 2012
lastpage:

Let me just add a few lines to the 'highlighted' above:

My Igbo brothers might not like it but it is obvious that this "self-restraint" cum wisdom and clarity of "objective" is what the Igbos tag as "Cowardice" in the Yoruba!

The Yorubas could have gone to war over "June 12" but credit to them for knowing when to explore "other methods" to achieve the same objective, rather than go to war. War is not only expensive, it is brutal! Of course, the Igbos deride them as cowards, for not going to war! grin wink

We know who is the "coward" now, going by historical data (who lost a senseless war, at great expense, who is begging to produce a President, e.t.c)

The Igbos have a streak of "Gra-Gra" in them and seems to think that "physical Muscle-flexing" is the solution to all issues.
An Igbo man will quickly challenge you to a duel, not minding the outcome of such rash decision making. If and when thoroughly thrashed, he turns around to seek sympathy and blame everyone around for his failure ....least himself!

That same "gra-gra" was exhibited by Ojukwu, when he, as a "Military General", led his race to slaughter! he could have exhibited some wisdom (he stooped to conquer) and wait for the "right time" when all the 'chips are in his hand' but like anyone who swings a blow first, before thinking, those who use their brains out-foxed him in military maneuvers!

And his descendants are here whining on why we need to apologize to them, for his foolishness!

Its called "A War" and both side lost people! "The battle of Oore" saw to the death of many Yorubas, right? Why did Ojukwu not just defend his Biafra and not try "conquering" a Southern territory? ......and You expect a "Southern Icon" like Awolowo (someone credited with astute acumen!) to fold his hands and watch Ojukwu overrun his territory?
Get real please, that is not "hatred"; That is a "survival instinct and a necessity"!

In war, "all is fair", as they say.

People have pointed out severally that per-chance, if it was Awolowo that undid the "gra-gra" of the Igbos in the 60's, at least in the last 13-14years of democratic dispensation (not to mention the second Republic), the Igbos have been ruling themselves in the Eastern part of Nigeria yet, that part of Nigeria is the least developed till today?

Is Awolowo also responsible for you people's inability to manage your wealth and environment? Is Awolowo also to be held responsible for you people rushing to invest in your "enemy's territory"?
Or could it be that it is the same "wisdom and calmness of spirit" exhibited by your "coward brothers!(lol)" that is so welcoming, you cannot resist it!

Human nature cannot be easily changed but the Igbos must recognize that their "aggressive nature and unbridled greed/selfishness" is and will always be responsible for their downfall.

Even the Bible advices man to be "quick to listen but slow to act; be slow to anger".

A wise man will listen to criticisms (assuming he is too proud to look in the mirror!).... and make changes or adjust himself.

A self-conceited and arrogant fool will wallow in self delusion of grandeur (we are better than everyone else!) while pointing fingers at others, for his failures ....this is the quagmire of the Igbos, (metaphorically speaking).

The earlier they recognize it, the better and quicker they would start achieving their latent potentials.
Its a very 'thin line' between 'courage and arrogance'.

Lastpage!

Very true!

1 Like

Re: Chinua Achebe: Why Nigerians Hate Igbo by blocker: 10:47pm On Oct 25, 2012
demmy:

“Self-pity is easily the most destructive of the nonpharmaceutical narcotics; it is addictive, gives momentary pleasure and separates the victim from reality.” --- John W. Gardner

I am happy for you.
Re: Chinua Achebe: Why Nigerians Hate Igbo by duwdu: 1:51pm On Oct 28, 2012
General Yakubu Gowon has now added his voice to the controversy, and I quote:

Civil War Genocide Allegation: I’m ready for ICC trial, says Gowon
Posted by: Our Reporter Posted date: October 28, 2012 In: Featured, News | comment : 40

• ‘Awo and I have no regrets
• Says Achebe is ignorant

Former Head of State, General Yakubu Gowon, told critics yesterday that he is ready to face trial anywhere over allegation that he and Federal Government under him starved millions of Igbo to death during the Civil War.

He said Professor Chinua Achebe whose latest book ‘There was a country’, triggered the current frenzy over who played what role during the war, wrote out of ignorance.

“It was the Igbos that objected to the creation of corridor for movements of medical aid and food supplies to the civilian population at the period and on this I am ready to face the International Criminal Court of Justice at the Hague for prosecution over roles played by me when the war ended,” he told journalists in Minna, Niger State after a courtesy call on Governor Babangida Aliyu.

“Fortunately, some Nigerians are still alive to bear witness to the roles played by both the leadership of the secessionist group and the then Federal Military government under my leadership.”

Gen. Gowon who was in Minna for a two day prayer session organised by Nigeria Prays, said the secessionist leaders, more than anyone else, caused the massive deaths recorded in the defunct Biafra. He said contrary to allegations his government had no war policy to starve anyone to death.

The high death toll in Biafra, according to him, was caused by their own propaganda machinery which claimed that the ‘Northern invaders’ were coming to their camps and that caused panic and pandemonium among their people because some people were trying to move from one location to the other out of fear of imaginary attacks by the so called northern invaders and without foods.

“In fact, if there was no secession by the South Eastern part of the country, there would have been no civil war because right from the beginning of the crises the war would have been averted if not for the secession. It was something I believed we could have stopped,” General Gowon said.

He cited an attempt by the secessionists to smuggle in arms in a ship named “Josina”. He said when the ship which they had claimed was carrying Agricultural Implements was captured by the Federal Troops and was subjected to a thorough search it was arms and ammunition that were found in it.

He said he and the late Chief Obafemi Awolowo have no regret whatsoever for playing the roles they played in the war.

On Achebe, he said: “What role did Achebe play in the secessionist plans? Achebe must have been outside the country during the war and probably did not know what happened at the period otherwise he would not have written on what he was not sure of.”

Achebe in his book had said: “It is my impression that Awolowo was driven by an overriding ambition for power, for himself and for his Yoruba people. There is, on the surface at least, nothing wrong with those aspirations.

“However, Awolowo saw the dominant Igbo at the time as the obstacles to that goal, and when the opportunity arose – the Nigeria-Biafra War – his ambition drove him into a frenzy to go to every length to achieve his dreams.

“In the Biafran case, it meant hatching up a diabolical policy to reduce the numbers of his enemies significantly through starvation – eliminating over two million people, mainly members of future generations.”

Unquote.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news/civil-war-genocide-allegation-im-ready-for-icc-trial-says-gowon/

1 Like

Re: Chinua Achebe: Why Nigerians Hate Igbo by cfours: 8:37pm On Dec 08, 2012
Things fall apart indeed!!

I wonder what kind of legacy he's trying to leave behind.
Re: Chinua Achebe: Why Nigerians Hate Igbo by NRIPRIEST(m): 9:22pm On Dec 08, 2012
c.fours:
Things fall apart indeed!!

You are beginning to turn a troll...pathetic.
Re: Chinua Achebe: Why Nigerians Hate Igbo by cfours: 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2012
^ where did this neurotic fool come from.
Re: Chinua Achebe: Why Nigerians Hate Igbo by drnoel: 10:02pm On Dec 08, 2012
alj harem:

I guessed you have not met Hausas before. Yes some are bad ( I had a bad experience once) but just like other groups we have good ones and bad ones. In fact the only reason why yorubas and Igbos fight on nairaland is because YORUBAS WOULD NOT QUIET DOWN and let Igbos rubbish other Nigerians especially us Yorubas.

If you would like to be rubbished and treated like second class citizen in your area because of the mouth making lies these so called Igbo intellectuals are feeding you then fine. Good luck but not me and my people.

There is no sphere of life yoruba, hausa and igbo are better than each other. We just allow propaganda to be fed to us

I always take interest in reading ur posts cos I like how u talk but u failed it this time and I won't hesitate to tell u. Igbos don't care about rubbishing yorubas or anyother ethnic group in Nigeria, at least not the igbos of our generation. What our founding fathers did, should and must not be carried on by the sons cos our fathers made remarkable mistake that we can evidently see today. I enjoyed reading Achebe's epistle but cried cos to me it signified the death of a giant. As much as I respect the man, I don't have to follow his thinkings irrationally like fela would say "Zombie". I just believe we need icons like Achebe to tell us the bitter truth about how things were so we the children can work to make sure things are better for our own children and won't be a repetition of history.
Re: Chinua Achebe: Why Nigerians Hate Igbo by shady26(m): 8:02pm On Jan 10, 2013
Dalu uzor: what an old man sees sitting down, u can never see it, even when u climb d iroko tree. None of us fighting here saw d 60's or 70's so pls, let sleeping dogs lie.
Prof Achebe saw d 60's, and he is narrating his own views. I dont really think its everything we should react to, hauling abuses at him doesnt change what he has said.
We as individuals and learned people, we learn from past mistakes and move on. Saying that a tribe is inferior to the other does not make us less of what we are. Most people are confessing their hatred for the igbos, but they must av in one way or the other benefitted form them or done businesses with them. I do not hate any tribe, i take them the way they take me.
Pls, that few persons from a tribe is bad does not imply that the whole tribe is bad. Lets be rational and show love to one another.
the only sensible comment I have come across since visiting this thread,mister,you are a human being,of the rest on this topic I don'nt know what they are.and by the way I am igbo and don't feel superior or inferior to anybody on account of that and I ever feel superior to you it will be on account of my relationship with God which anybody can equally share or have if they care not minding tribe.and for those of a certain stock in igboland who love attracting undue attention and smear to igbos know this,just because Nigeria is a consumer driven economy thereby fostering boom in your chosen line of business buying and selling does not make you superior to other tribes.to yorubas of a certain stock I have these to say,just because ur fathers were given Free education while some others were at war or maybe were not opportuned to meet western education due to geographical location does not make you any champion in that sphere and please don't just assume you r still there,always acquaint yourself with current stats.in all what am saying is non of you wether IBO,HOUSA or YORUBA are more special than others for Same God is the maker of you all.am out!
Re: Chinua Achebe: Why Nigerians Hate Igbo by MAYOWAAK: 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2013
Achebe lived through the times, suffered career and personal loses. We can say he’s even lucky to survive. What he did here was write a private memoir. A memoir is not necessarily a work of inviolable truth. It is one man’s recollection and opinion which most times is coloured by his own emotions. I accept it as another account by another notable Nigerian and choose not to make a judgment. Some of us have read Awolowo’s own defence of some of those charges. And just like Achebe’s, I’ve accepted such as his own account of the time.

However, outside individual accounts, I can perfectly make up my mind about what I think happened during the war. Having ploughed through countless historical documents and accounts, I have concluded that it was caused by the immaturity, political inexperience, over-ambition and the lack of patriotism of the military class that took over from the civilians of the First Republic. Every crime committed by one side was equally committed by the other during the war. There are dozens of officers on both sides I would gladly arraign for genocide.

As for such civilian operatives as Awolowo, I really have nothing against them as far as they acted in support of their side by providing ideas that won them the war. That is okay. No matter what anyone believes about Awolowo and the idea to starve Biafra, it’s not anything covered under international law. He was not a military commander. He was an economic planner who had to determine how to use the resources of the state to prosecute a war successfully. If he were a Biafran who used his intellect and management acumen to win the war for Biafra, no one on the Igbo side would have anything bad to say about him. He did what he needed to do as a member of the Federal Executive Council of Nigeria at the time. It has nothing to do with him wanting to belong or wanting to be President, because, no matter what anyone says, that is mere speculation. Awolowo had never hidden his political desire to be Prime Minister or President neither did Zik. It would be churlish to accuse Zik of crossing to the Federal side because he wanted to belong or be President and so on. We are talking a war here and everyone with influence did their bit to avoid it to no avail. Even Awolowo was the only national leader that went to Enugu to see Ojukwu with the aim of averting the war. People should simply accept the reality of the day. Awolowo could have been a Fulani or Hausa General or political leader. He had a side in the war and provided ideas to win that war. To single him out as some demon is to miss the historical reality of the times. The problem as I see it is people getting bogged down in emotional and personal minutiae to the detriment of the issue as a national affair.

So, for me, people should respect what Achebe has done by recalling his own experience in his own way and expressing his opinion of personalities of the time along the line. It is immaterial that he criticizes Awolowo or that he has a view about why Awolowo did this or that. After all, he expresses not so charitable views too about Gowon and Ojukwu as well. We can disagree with his opinion of Awolowo and anybody without turning it into some kind of ethnic war. We can do so without questioning his motive or attributing it to ethnic reasons. Achebe has paid his dues and has shown over the years that he is not beholden to ethnicity. Yes, he didn’t say what he said about Awolowo only because he is Igbo, but also because that is the way he honestly saw it. Of course, he and Awolowo fought on opposite sides and that may have played into his recollection, but that is not exactly disqualifying. An account is just an account. It need not be accepted as the full fact, but should be welcomed as another great addition to Civil War literature. Unfortunately, Awolowo is not alive to defend himself, but he has responded enough to the type of criticism Achebe is putting forward and any good student of history should read all accounts in the context of others. This has just presented the ethnic jingoists on both sides an opportunity to jump and shout, but the two great personalities would not have seen anything ethnic in their criticism or defence respectively.
Re: Chinua Achebe: Why Nigerians Hate Igbo by soma042(m): 9:48pm On Jan 10, 2013
alj harem: one would agree with me that this man is an IDEEEEIOT. Take it or leave it

I usually don't insult icons but this achebe of a man is a big mumu. Ideeiot

lol,
49 like for just saying the truth. This a clear picture of what the icon is trying to point out here.
Who knows what our dear country would have achieved if so much hatread & envey has not been demonstrated on this convenant people.
Re: Chinua Achebe: Why Nigerians Hate Igbo by EkoIle1: 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2013
MAYOWAAK: Achebe lived through the times, suffered career and personal loses. We can say he’s even lucky to survive. What he did here was write a private memoir. A memoir is not necessarily a work of inviolable truth. It is one man’s recollection and opinion which most times is coloured by his own emotions. I accept it as another account by another notable Nigerian and choose not to make a judgment. Some of us have read Awolowo’s own defence of some of those charges. And just like Achebe’s, I’ve accepted such as his own account of the time.

However, outside individual accounts, I can perfectly make up my mind about what I think happened during the war. Having ploughed through countless historical documents and accounts, I have concluded that it was caused by the immaturity, political inexperience, over-ambition and the lack of patriotism of the military class that took over from the civilians of the First Republic. Every crime committed by one side was equally committed by the other during the war. There are dozens of officers on both sides I would gladly arraign for genocide.

As for such civilian operatives as Awolowo, I really have nothing against them as far as they acted in support of their side by providing ideas that won them the war. That is okay. No matter what anyone believes about Awolowo and the idea to starve Biafra, it’s not anything covered under international law. He was not a military commander. He was an economic planner who had to determine how to use the resources of the state to prosecute a war successfully. If he were a Biafran who used his intellect and management acumen to win the war for Biafra, no one on the Igbo side would have anything bad to say about him. He did what he needed to do as a member of the Federal Executive Council of Nigeria at the time. It has nothing to do with him wanting to belong or wanting to be President, because, no matter what anyone says, that is mere speculation. Awolowo had never hidden his political desire to be Prime Minister or President neither did Zik. It would be churlish to accuse Zik of crossing to the Federal side because he wanted to belong or be President and so on. We are talking a war here and everyone with influence did their bit to avoid it to no avail. Even Awolowo was the only national leader that went to Enugu to see Ojukwu with the aim of averting the war. People should simply accept the reality of the day. Awolowo could have been a Fulani or Hausa General or political leader. He had a side in the war and provided ideas to win that war. To single him out as some demon is to miss the historical reality of the times. The problem as I see it is people getting bogged down in emotional and personal minutiae to the detriment of the issue as a national affair.

So, for me, people should respect what Achebe has done by recalling his own experience in his own way and expressing his opinion of personalities of the time along the line. It is immaterial that he criticizes Awolowo or that he has a view about why Awolowo did this or that. After all, he expresses not so charitable views too about Gowon and Ojukwu as well. We can disagree with his opinion of Awolowo and anybody without turning it into some kind of ethnic war. We can do so without questioning his motive or attributing it to ethnic reasons. Achebe has paid his dues and has shown over the years that he is not beholden to ethnicity. Yes, he didn’t say what he said about Awolowo only because he is Igbo, but also because that is the way he honestly saw it. Of course, he and Awolowo fought on opposite sides and that may have played into his recollection, but that is not exactly disqualifying. An account is just an account. It need not be accepted as the full fact, but should be welcomed as another great addition to Civil War literature. Unfortunately, Awolowo is not alive to defend himself, but he has responded enough to the type of criticism Achebe is putting forward and any good student of history should read all accounts in the context of others. This has just presented the ethnic jingoists on both sides an opportunity to jump and shout, but the two great personalities would not have seen anything ethnic in their criticism or defence respectively.

The man said his ibo people are better and superior than the rest of Nigeria. Who makes such ignorant statements? Bigots and hate mongers...

Look all over achebe's ibo land and tell me what's so superior especially in a place where his own people don't even want to call home hence migrating out to other people's land for survival, the same other people achebe labelled less superior. If you are more superior than me , I should be the one at your feet looking for food and not the other way around.

The old man mustabeen smoking some bad stuff when he wrote that book..
Re: Chinua Achebe: Why Nigerians Hate Igbo by oilyngbati1: 10:20pm On Jan 10, 2013
Eko Ile:

The man said his ibo people are better and superior than the rest of Nigeria. Who makes such ignorant statements? Bigots and hate mongers...

Look all over achebe's ibo land and tell me what's so superior especially in a place where his own people don't even want to call home hence migrating out to other people's land for survival, the same other people achebe labelled less superior. If you are more superior than me , I should be the one at your feet looking for food and not the other way around.

Goat! Igbos are superior to you dirty nigerians. BTW, where are Fashola's "achievement(s)"? grin

4 Likes

Re: Chinua Achebe: Why Nigerians Hate Igbo by Wadeoye(m): 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2013
Eko Ile:

Ibos that sell spare parts and carry things for us in markets are better than who? The man must be smoking some cheap stuff.
Re: Chinua Achebe: Why Nigerians Hate Igbo by ak47mann(m): 10:37pm On Jan 10, 2013
Onlytruth:

WHY ARE YOU STILL MARRIED TO AN IGBO MAN, since we are the worst humans on earth.

You moronic "Naijerians" are just pathetic and lack shame.

[size=16pt]How can you hate what you cannot live without?[/size]

What type of animals are you?

Chineke ekwena ife ojoo! undecided angry
mental issue... this idieotss think people dont see through them...

1 Like

Re: Chinua Achebe: Why Nigerians Hate Igbo by GhostFaceKiller: 10:38pm On Jan 10, 2013
alj harem: one would agree with me that this man is an IDEEEEIOT. Take it or leave it

I usually don't insult icons but this achebe of a man is a big mumu. Ideeiot

Yorubas jealousy for the Igbos are immeasurable.

And Yorubas remain the major problem in Nigeria today.

3 Likes

Re: Chinua Achebe: Why Nigerians Hate Igbo by cfours: 4:30am On Jan 11, 2013
if everybody hates you so much then maybe you need to look at yourself in the mirror.
and it's not just Nigerians. even foreigners. Everybody can't be wrong.

besides, isn't it something to be ashamed of? what kind of fool goes about boasting that "everybody hates me"
LOL and they see it as a source of pride.
Re: Chinua Achebe: Why Nigerians Hate Igbo by gst101: 7:20am On Jan 11, 2013
thanks to the yoruba people on this forum, the igbos cant ride people in this site. If not for the yoruba, the igbos here for dey insult people with impunity especially as we in the north are sadly less internet oriented thus are under represented here.

Keep it up yoruba!

1 Like

Re: Chinua Achebe: Why Nigerians Hate Igbo by ZeusI: 10:33pm On Mar 08, 2013
ekt_bear: Interesting.

So if a relatively refined person like Chinua Achebe can openly display this superiority complex, what of less refined individuals?

And if this attitude is common within the ethnic group, I guess it is easy to see why they are hated in Nigeria and elsewhere.
As is the case with the jews. I de laugh!

1 Like

Re: Chinua Achebe: Why Nigerians Hate Igbo by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 07, 2013
gst101: thanks to the yoruba people on this forum, the igbos cant ride people in this site. If not for the yoruba, the igbos here for dey insult people with impunity especially as we in the north are sadly less internet oriented thus are under represented here.

Keep it up yoruba!
Keep ur northern backwardness to urself. You may want to share the backwardness with ur yoruba allies though. But face the fact that igbos don't have time for ur nonsense.
Re: Chinua Achebe: Why Nigerians Hate Igbo by oyatz(m): 1:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
Your made-in-Onitsha statistics is a big lie and emanate from inferiority complex.
Even if it's correct, this does it translate to domination of Nigeria.

okosodo:
@ alj harem, you dont need a prophet to tell you that hausa is dominating for example 9 out of 10 directors of nnpc are hausa, 78% of nigerian army are hausa. I have facts , you can also check online
Re: Chinua Achebe: Why Nigerians Hate Igbo by oyatz(m): 3:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
Since 1999 ,ALL the Igbo States have had Igbo governor, deputy governor ,commissioners ,assembly members and judges with nearly total Igbo population, how come this 'unique Igbo wonderful traits' haven't helped them to transform their zone to Dubai or Japan of Africa?
On daily basis , their youth are boarding buses to relocate to other zones of Nigeria and lower number of other Nigerians wish to live in the South east.

nwabobo:
Though what Achebe said is the truth, some things are better not said especially by an elder statesman like him. Even since the advent of democracyin 1999, every sane Nigerian will agree that most of the ministries and parastatals that have performed creditably are those under Igbo leadership especially our women. It's not out of place to say that until Nigeria acknowledges the potentials of an Igbo led leadership and tap into such, the country shall continue to grope in the dark.
Re: Chinua Achebe: Why Nigerians Hate Igbo by okooyinbo(m): 7:06am On Jun 10, 2017
UsamabinYamiri:

If it is not comparable to America/Afghanistan
I wonder if the Nigerians that were victorious in battle can show us what concrete things the FGN did to rehabilitate
the victims of the Nigerian civil war. We have heard of the Marshall Plan etc after WW II in other climes
Abi is it just to come on nairaland and speak without reason.

I am just seeing this talk without reason.
It's a pity that dishonesty has become part of Nigerian life. You claiming the federal government never did anything to integrate the conquered folks back is a fat lie. At least all those bombed buildings and roads were not repaired with the money gotten from the Biafran treasury. The people that returned to their former work place all across Nigeria was not a concrete government action right? The money that was given to the then South Eastern state being the money accrued to them for the duration of the war, was also the action of the red cross right? That the cooperative bank was propped up so as to be able to give people loan for trading was also a fairy tale not?

And to the matter of Afghanistan, they are disimilar because Afghanistan was never a part of America. It was a hiding place for terrorists. People that cannot use their brain appropriately, accusing others of speaking without reason.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Chinese Loans: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts On Twitter But Got This / Suspected Herdsmen Tie Oyo Farmer To Tree, Kill Him With Machete / Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.