Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,166 members, 7,845,833 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

The Senator Hiding The Wanted Boko Haram Commander. (Premium Times Report) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Senator Hiding The Wanted Boko Haram Commander. (Premium Times Report) (29897 Views)

Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch / Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic / Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Commander, Capture Ring Leader [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Senator Hiding The Wanted Boko Haram Commander. (Premium Times Report) by Demdem(m): 11:10am On Oct 21, 2012
onatisi:
now that u want pdp out ,the question i am asking u is that which other party do u want to take their place ?

Oga forget tori and stop all these insinuations. The killer party (pdp) has been tested and they are failing especially at the center. It's wrong for you to insinuate and conclude that other parties will be killers also if they get there afterall since u believe they are the same Nigerian politicians but forgetting the fact that they operate differently.
The killer party as it is now is a curse and should be expunged from Nigerian history.
Re: The Senator Hiding The Wanted Boko Haram Commander. (Premium Times Report) by nduchucks: 11:17am On Oct 21, 2012
Many of you NLers will be rotting in prison, if you are convicted solely because your niece, nephew, or other close relative is convicted of a major crime. Lets stop being hypocritical.

The suspected BH member has not yet been charged of any crime, but you fools have already charged, tried, and convicted both him and his Uncle. If the authorities know that the man is a BH member, one would have thought that they are in possession of intelligence linking the man to BH and more importantly, linking the senator to BH.

I find the fact that they have not arrested the Senator quite telling. You people should use your brains for once.
Re: The Senator Hiding The Wanted Boko Haram Commander. (Premium Times Report) by Gbawe: 11:40am On Oct 21, 2012
ndu_chucks: Many of you NLers will be rotting in prison, if you are convicted solely because your niece, nephew, or other close relative is convicted of a major crime. Lets stop being hypocritical.

The suspected BH member has not yet been charged of any crime, but you fools have already charged, tried, and convicted both him and his Uncle. If the authorities know that the man is a BH member, one would have thought that they are in possession of intelligence linking the man to BH and more importantly, linking the senator to BH.

I find the fact that they have not arrested the Senator quite telling. You people should use your brains for once.

Look, stop this nonsense and stop insulting others. Of course people will speak emotionally if a serving politician has links with an alleged terrorist. You cannot arrogantly come here in flippancy when this concerns the same Nation where Ndume is on bail and travelling the world while facing charges of terrorism. Me and you know this is not what obtains elsewhere even if you want to pretend otherwise. Ndume will be remanded in custody in 99% of the world's Nations because of the risk that further activities/travel can endanger the lives of Nigerians.

Nigerians all saw how events were swept under the carpet when a prominent terror suspect was allegedly arrested in Governor Shettima's official lodge. He denied complicity also as this Senator is doing. He was never arrested as this Senator has not been arrested so your assertion of "the fact that they have not arrested the Senator quite telling" means absolutely nothing. GEJ confessed his Government has been infiltrated by Boko Haram but not a single one of them has been arrested to date !!!!! These 'non-arrest' owe more to how GEJ is totally compromised to the point of incompetence than to anything else and certainly not your thinking that folks are not arrested because they are innocent.

Nigerians have all rights to be suspicious and scathing. Perhaps if the Government showed more sincerity, now and then, and delivered justice then Nigerians will quit jumping to conclusions. As it is, all folks can see is a Government in bed with and abetting terrorism with it's inaction. Who has then encouraged Nigerians to judge suspects if not the Government that is incapable, till today, of delivering justice against even a single sponsor of terror when the government supposedly knows who these folks are?
Re: The Senator Hiding The Wanted Boko Haram Commander. (Premium Times Report) by onatisi(m): 11:42am On Oct 21, 2012
Demdem:

Oga forget tori and stop all these insinuations. The killer party (pdp) has been tested and they are failing especially at the center. It's wrong for you to insinuate and conclude that other parties will be killers also if they get there afterall since u believe they are the same Nigerian politicians but forgetting the fact that they operate differently.
The killer party as it is now is a curse and should be expunged from Nigerian history.
my guy ,pdp isnt nigeria problem,it is just a symptom of the real problem,it is like someone having malaria and u feel once the headache is cured the malaria is gone,even if pdp is removed today this main problem will still be there.i want you to understand that the northern politicians using bh against this goverment are not pdp based alone,this issue of bh resurfaced with power immidiately gej decided to contest,this is a northern politicians war agaisnt this goverment.ok the best way to solve all these problems is by all regions and ethnic groups meeting and discussing how this nation should be or exist.during the time of obj it was niger delta ,now bh ,if gej or pdp leave believe another problem from another region will surface ,already the issue of fulani killing christians is gathering storm but ppl arent looking at it .the problem of bh has its deep root in the wrong structural and political setup of this country.
Re: The Senator Hiding The Wanted Boko Haram Commander. (Premium Times Report) by Wadeoye(m): 11:47am On Oct 21, 2012
ndu_chucks: Many of you NLers will be rotting in prison, if you are convicted solely because your niece, nephew, or other close relative is convicted of a major crime. Lets stop being hypocritical.

The suspected BH member has not yet been charged of any crime, but you fools have already charged, tried, and convicted both him and his Uncle. If the authorities know that the man is a BH member, one would have thought that they are in possession of intelligence lining the man to BH and more importantly, linking the senator to BH.

I find your post interesting. So, because the culprit is a member of PDP we can say he has not been tried and found guilty ? I see the way you think - pathetic. What would you have said if a bk leader is found in a CPC chieftain's house? You will open your stinging mouth to ask for the arrest and prosecution of Buhari - I pity you, laughing animal from cursed tribe.
Re: The Senator Hiding The Wanted Boko Haram Commander. (Premium Times Report) by nduchucks: 11:59am On Oct 21, 2012
@Gbawe, you are preaching to the choir regarding the incompetence of GEJ's administration. I do however, caution people like you and Wadeoye, who are very passionate about our country and her well being, to continue to do so without throwing common sense, the rule of law, and due process, out of the window.

The Senator in question has not yet been charged for a single crime. This fact is undisputed.
Re: The Senator Hiding The Wanted Boko Haram Commander. (Premium Times Report) by Gbawe: 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2012
onatisi:
my guy ,pdp isnt nigeria problem,it is just a symptom of the real problem,it is like someone having malaria and u feel once the headache is cured the malaria is gone,even if pdp is removed today this main problem will still be there.i want you to understand that the northern politicians using bh against this goverment are not pdp based alone,this issue of bh resurfaced with power immidiately gej decided to contest,this is a northern politicians war agaisnt this goverment.ok the best way to solve all these problems is by all regions and ethnic groups meeting and discussing how this nation should be or exist.during the time of obj it was niger delta ,now bh ,if gej or pdp leave believe another problem from another region will surface ,already the issue of fulani killing christians is gathering storm but ppl arent looking at it .the problem of bh has its deep root in the wrong structural and political setup of this country.

Man mi, research history well and put two and two together. You will see that the PDP is one of Nigeria's biggest problem. No one will tell you others won't loot and steal because looting and stealing is very much a part of our politics for now and transcends Party Politics.

The point we continue to make to folks like you is that Nigeria will record greater progress under all other parties but the PDP simply because of how the PDP specifically recruits the worst in the land who have zero conscience and have no qualms with stealing every single kobo and not giving anything back. It is what the military/armed forces ruling class were known for.

IBB, for example, institutionalized corruption !!!!! Him and others (OBJ, Anenih et al) who typify such excesses are in the PDP and leading, or attempting to lead, by proxy through their minions and stooges. Even recently, we saw Anenih support a man from the barracks when him and his Party, if interested in the progress of Edo, should accept we are in an age where you must support the most talented in the land. despite his faults, we see Tinubu doing this in the SW !!!!!

Meanwhile, in the SW, and despite leaving mediocrities everywhere, We still saw OBJ unrepentantly offer Olurin, a military 'relic', when others settled for technocrats in Ogun State. These things are not accidental. they are the results of the overarching principles of those who control the PDP and wish the Party remains a platform for looting with nothing at all given back to Nigerians.

Whether people like you see it or not, National life , pertaining to the progress of nations, is about "the lesser devil" or working with the best 'imperfect tool' available till evolution delivers the enshrinement of ordered systems that secure progress and that everyone must fall under. If you study the history of many Western Nation, you will easily note what I am telling you to be the truth and almost a scientific chronology.
Re: The Senator Hiding The Wanted Boko Haram Commander. (Premium Times Report) by Wadeoye(m): 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2012
ndu_chucks: @Gbawe, you are preaching to the choir regarding the incompetence of GEJ's administration. I do however, caution people like you and Wadeoye, who are very passionate about our country and her well being, to continue to do so without throwing common sense, the rule of law, and due process, out of the window.

The Senator in question has not yet been charged for a single crime. This fact is undisputed.
Hear yourself. We should not talk because he has not been arrested - and if the government decides not arrest him because they are in bed together, it means he has not committed any crime and we should keep quiet while you continue to blame innocent people for crime committed by those in government.
Re: The Senator Hiding The Wanted Boko Haram Commander. (Premium Times Report) by onatisi(m): 12:12pm On Oct 21, 2012
Gbawe:

Man mi, research history well and put two and two together. You will see that the PDP is one of Nigeria's biggest problem. No one will tell you others won't loot and steal because looting and stealing is very much a part of our politics for now and transcends Party Politics.

The point we continue to make to folks like you is that Nigeria will record greater progress under all other parties but the PDP simply because of how the PDP specifically recruits the worst in the land who have zero conscience and have no qualms with stealing every single kobo and not giving anything back. It is what the military/armed forces ruling class were known for.

IBB, for example, institutionalized corruption !!!!! Him and others (OBJ, Anenih et al) who typify such excesses are in the PDP and leading, or attempting to lead, by proxy through their minions and stooges. Even recently, we saw Anenih support a man from the barracks when him and his Party, if interested in the progress of Edo, should accept we are in an age where you must support the most talented in the land. despite his faults, we see Tinubu doing this in the SW !!!!!

Meanwhile, in the SW, and despite leaving mediocrities everywhere, We still saw OBJ unrepentantly offer Olurin, a military 'relic', when others settled for technocrats in Ogun State. These things are not accidental. they are the results of the overarching principles of those who control the PDP and wish the Party remains a platform for looting with nothing at all given back to Nigerians.

Whether people like you see it or not, National life , pertaining to the progress of nations, is about "the lesser devil" or working with the best 'imperfect tool' available till evolution delivers the enshrinement of ordered systems that secure progress and that everyone must fall under. If you study the history of many Western Nation, you will easily note what I am telling you to be the truth and almost a scientific chronology.
thanks for stating ur points in a nice manner ,to some extent i think u are correct .although i am yet to see a better alternative to pdp.
Re: The Senator Hiding The Wanted Boko Haram Commander. (Premium Times Report) by Wadeoye(m): 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2012
onatisi:
thanks for stating ur points in a nice manner ,to some extent i think u are correct .although i am yet to see a better alternative to pdp.
No alternative to a party managed by the likes of Anenih, OBJ, IBB, Atiku, GEJ, and other organizers and financiers of Boko haram? Then you are doomed.
Re: The Senator Hiding The Wanted Boko Haram Commander. (Premium Times Report) by Gbawe: 12:33pm On Oct 21, 2012
onatisi:

My brother, I have nothing against your views. I will even admit that it is a viewpoint most Nigerians will adopt with time given that our leaders, from all Parties, have a propensity for stealing. Nonetheless, we still need to recognize those who make conciliatory efforts to aid development even when they fully subscribe to the current state of affairs that directs all those involved with politics to enrich themselves with the wealth of Nigeria.

Those folks are the ones who offer a window of opportunity for Nigeria to keep developing till evolution brings us the 'beautiful ones' and till political sophistication is uniform to the extent we can all control our leaders , in self-initiated acts of checks-and-balances, and not the other way round. The PDP will get us to that position far more slowly than others. It is a Party with policies steeped in gradualism, deleterious capitalism, elitism and oligarchic dominance far more than any other Political Party in Nigeria. Have you wondered why it is PDP stalwarts 'winning' bids in the ongoing Power privatization process?

My brother, are you not in Ghana to testify to how Vodafone is a decent National telecom carrier? Do you know that Vodafone tried to buy NITEL so as to become our National carrier and we rejected them because PDP leaders (precisely OBJ) preferred the model where cronies, even if they have no capacity or direct history of competence, control every sector generating continuous and massive income? Is this not what led to the subsidy scam?

My overall point is that democracy remains a journey rather than a destination. To that end 'players' will change and even gain new names but we must not take our eyes off characters who remain about crude greed they will stop at nothing to perpetuate their interest to the detriment of Nigeria 100%. When those characters reinvent themselves, as they feel they must do to continue thriving, we should recognize this and deny them the platform to continue their brand of politics that revolves around taking 100% and giving 0% back . The PDP , policy, ideology and personnel wise, is simply the worst Party to oversee Nigeria at the center.
Re: The Senator Hiding The Wanted Boko Haram Commander. (Premium Times Report) by redsun(m): 12:41pm On Oct 21, 2012
Nigerian senate is a den of robbers,paedophiles and killers.Rational nigerians have always known that,no single one of them is reputable.
Re: The Senator Hiding The Wanted Boko Haram Commander. (Premium Times Report) by luvinhubby(m): 12:47pm On Oct 21, 2012
@ndu-chuks,
U are the biggest fool that glosses the pages of nairaland, u are spewing this thrash because you have not lost loved one to this boko haram madness, if u had a sister who went to church on a christmas morning & u were called to come identify her corpse from among others from the Madalla bombing you will not be here posting this your thrash, once again you a fool and a very big one for that.
Re: The Senator Hiding The Wanted Boko Haram Commander. (Premium Times Report) by Demdem(m): 10:04pm On Oct 21, 2012
onatisi:

We all have to be courageous and forge ahead. We can't because of unfounded fears stick with a well known killer party.
The killer party has been tested and its a disaster, anything but this established and confirmed evil will do for now.
Ur fears about other parties is unwarranted and has no basis at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Cancels Bayelsa Governorship Primaries Results / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt / Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Reno Omokri On Baby’s Dedication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.