Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

What Foods Will I Take In Nigeria To Gain Weigh very Fast. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Foods Will I Take In Nigeria To Gain Weigh very Fast. (21858 Views)

What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? / These Foods Will Trigger Stroke / What Diet To Be Followed To Gain Weight Quickly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Foods Will I Take In Nigeria To Gain Weigh very Fast. by rainmaker12(m): 1:59pm On Oct 20, 2012
I'm too skinny, nd need to add weight,... Im bein bullyd @ evrytim cos i dnt hav deir big stature... I wana surprise them...
Re: What Foods Will I Take In Nigeria To Gain Weigh very Fast. by Ramcie(f): 2:03pm On Oct 20, 2012
Akpu grin grin grin
Re: What Foods Will I Take In Nigeria To Gain Weigh very Fast. by rainmaker12(m): 2:18pm On Oct 20, 2012
e no dey work o
Re: What Foods Will I Take In Nigeria To Gain Weigh very Fast. by Midastorch(m): 4:08pm On Oct 20, 2012
A lot of wheat wld do for you.take it as swallow with soups and also as drink with milk.
Re: What Foods Will I Take In Nigeria To Gain Weigh very Fast. by rainmaker12(m): 7:32pm On Oct 20, 2012
just that?
Re: What Foods Will I Take In Nigeria To Gain Weigh very Fast. by rainmaker12(m): 7:33pm On Oct 20, 2012
R u sure pls?
Re: What Foods Will I Take In Nigeria To Gain Weigh very Fast. by Midastorch(m): 11:27pm On Oct 20, 2012
rainmaker12: R u sure pls?
Sure yes,with tym u will want to stop it cos it myt lead to Obesity.
Re: What Foods Will I Take In Nigeria To Gain Weigh very Fast. by rainmaker12(m): 10:38am On Oct 21, 2012
shocked so its that powerful...... I ll give it a try for 1month and see if there ll b improvements...smiley
Re: What Foods Will I Take In Nigeria To Gain Weigh very Fast. by rainmaker12(m): 10:40am On Oct 21, 2012
tankz
Re: What Foods Will I Take In Nigeria To Gain Weigh very Fast. by engrfcuksmtin(m): 3:18pm On Oct 21, 2012
Garri and smoked fish will do
Re: What Foods Will I Take In Nigeria To Gain Weigh very Fast. by jumpearl(f): 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2012
Eat high caloric fruits like bananas or mangoes in-btw meals daily.
Re: What Foods Will I Take In Nigeria To Gain Weigh very Fast. by rainmaker12(m): 7:00pm On Oct 21, 2012
tankz all I ll give it a try
Re: What Foods Will I Take In Nigeria To Gain Weigh very Fast. by Josphine4good(f): 2:55am On Oct 22, 2012
Eat ;Danimal meat that contain fat a lot like pig meat, before one week u will see improvement and u will thank me for that
Re: What Foods Will I Take In Nigeria To Gain Weigh very Fast. by marianazme(f): 7:30am On Nov 01, 2012
Drink egovin everyday. So I heard
Re: What Foods Will I Take In Nigeria To Gain Weigh very Fast. by globia(f): 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2012
Pls am in same situation, will i prepare the wheat like we do amala or cemo and eat with soup? 2. As drink will i mixed with water or with another drink.

pls say reply.

I once tried egovin and bed wetted for 2 day am scared to try it again. thks.

1 Like

Re: What Foods Will I Take In Nigeria To Gain Weigh very Fast. by Midastorch(m): 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2012
globia: Pls am in same situation, will i prepare the wheat like we do amala or cemo and eat with soup? 2. As drink will i mixed with water or with another drink.

pls say reply.

I once tried egovin and bed wetted for 2 day am scared to try it again. thks.

Yeah,you make the wheat lyk semo n amala,and you prepare the drink lyk you re makin Akamu.
Re: What Foods Will I Take In Nigeria To Gain Weigh very Fast. by globia(f): 11:16am On Nov 27, 2012
sir,
Pls educate me more,you said I should prepare the wheat like semo or amala, then i will mixed it with the milk like ogi/pap and begin to drink it like agi or pap. I really want to add weight before ending of Dec. 2012. You can see how urgent I need it. Thanks.
Re: What Foods Will I Take In Nigeria To Gain Weigh very Fast. by Flowers2127: 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2012
Enough Urhobo dishes - vist blog at www.cookingncleaning..co.uk
Re: What Foods Will I Take In Nigeria To Gain Weigh very Fast. by busayochic: 5:04pm On Nov 27, 2012
eat late... drink milo withmost of your meals....preferably, bread and eggs/beans and cup of milo

2 Likes

Re: What Foods Will I Take In Nigeria To Gain Weigh very Fast. by Wendyslim(f): 9:52pm On Nov 28, 2012
Milo all the way joor

1 Like

Re: What Foods Will I Take In Nigeria To Gain Weigh very Fast. by rainmaker12(m): 11:30am On Nov 30, 2012
Milo

1 Like

Re: What Foods Will I Take In Nigeria To Gain Weigh very Fast. by Revolva(m): 11:15am On Dec 03, 2012
Cook rice with igbo (weed) leave and also boil weed leave and drink everyday - body go tell you - se no be fat you wan fat !!
Re: What Foods Will I Take In Nigeria To Gain Weigh very Fast. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
Wendyslim:
Milo all the way joor
i used to have fat cheeks and i gained weight but laerra on i lost weight and now i wanna add up and my sis recommended milo for me, pls does milo really help in adding weight? And shd i mix it with water or i shd eat up the powder raw and undiluted? Pls help by replying. Thanks
Re: What Foods Will I Take In Nigeria To Gain Weigh very Fast. by Lekan247: 5:36pm On Jan 11, 2016
Are You Skinny and looking to Gain weight VISIT LINK NOW FOR SOLUTION >> pharmworldng..com.ng/2016/01/how-to-gain-weight-in-nigeria.html

1 Like

Re: What Foods Will I Take In Nigeria To Gain Weigh very Fast. by BOKO52(m): 11:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
Revolva:
Cook rice with igbo (weed) leave and also boil weed leave and drink everyday - body go tell you - se no be fat you wan fat !!
Re: What Foods Will I Take In Nigeria To Gain Weigh very Fast. by aydelicious: 4:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
rainmaker12:
I'm too skinny, nd need to add weight,... Im bein bullyd @ evrytim cos i dnt hav deir big stature... I wana surprise them...
if you want to add weight,there are foods you can eat to add weight to you body and then things you need to be doing is that you must be drinking water every one,one hour and then eat swallow food two or three times in a day,and then every two,two days,you need to make a eat with bonvita and milk when is 30 minutes you are about to get to your bed drink the eat,I promise you ,before 30 days you will see how you are going to add weight.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do You Eat Edible Worms? / No-carbs Diet In Nigeria / FG Bans Fish Importation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.