Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Looking For A Trustworthy Business Partner - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Looking For A Trustworthy Business Partner (1043 Views)

Need Trustworthy Person That Can Help People Get Phone Online. / A Business Partner Like No Other! / Immediate Need For A Business Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Trustworthy Business Partner by ominiReal: 10:07pm On Jan 24, 2008
Are you really into business? Do you want to make money? You might be the right guy am looking for.
Actually, I want somebody in Nigeria that i can do business with from USA.

Please if you trust yourself and you can be trust worthy can you contact me.  omini2005@yahoo.com for more information.

OMINI COMPUTER WORDNET
$
APIH OMINI & ASSOCIATES

We are dealers of computers, electronic products,eg Phones, Iphones, Ipods Digital Cameras ,  printers scanners,cars and car parts in the United States.
We also represents Nigerian business organizations in America in sourcing out needed products for the Nigerian market.

We need GENUINE PEOPLE and COMPANIES to do business with.
We are legal practitioners and Nigerians based in the United States.

CONDITIONS FOR ALL WHO ARE INTERESTED.

You will physically meet with our reputable law firm and legal representatives in Nigeria with your business proposal.

WWW.OMINIWEBSTORE.COM
Re: Looking For A Trustworthy Business Partner by Uche2nna(m): 10:08pm On Jan 24, 2008
Trust is my middle name. So lets get to cracking
Re: Looking For A Trustworthy Business Partner by ominiReal: 10:10pm On Jan 24, 2008
Uche what do you mean are you ready for business?
Re: Looking For A Trustworthy Business Partner by GBASKY: 6:28pm On Jan 25, 2008
WELL I WILL MAOL U ON awosolid@yahoo.com or awosolid@yahoo.mail COS AM INTERESTED
Re: Looking For A Trustworthy Business Partner by Uchek(m): 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2008
I am interested in working with you regarding whatever business project you have. My name is Uche and l live in USA - specifically Washington, DC but currently l am in Nigeria. So get back to me ASAP. My email is ukoparah@yahoo.com

Remain blessed

Uche Oparah
Re: Looking For A Trustworthy Business Partner by prosper234(m): 6:51am On Feb 06, 2008
Is it gonna be a full time employed job or Part time? Please reply and try include your work conditions in the reply
Re: Looking For A Trustworthy Business Partner by nikkiw: 8:00pm On Feb 06, 2008
Hi,

I really need to know you! may be I have to call you cos am interested in doing business with you.

(1) (Reply)

Solar Power For Sale / Smscenta Is Rated The Best Online Bulk Sms Service Provider In Nigeria? / Fairly Used Hp Compaq Presario Cq60 Notebook Pc, 160g, 2g Ram Amd Sempron Board.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.