Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Smscenta Is Rated The Best Online Bulk Sms Service Provider In Nigeria? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Smscenta Is Rated The Best Online Bulk Sms Service Provider In Nigeria? (1044 Views)

Best Bulk SMS provider in Nigeria? / Good Better Best Internet Service Provider (isp) In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smscenta Is Rated The Best Online Bulk Sms Service Provider In Nigeria? by smscenta: 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2008
i was told that www.smscenta.com our bulk sms online service provider was rated the best bulk sms portal in nigeria for 2008.

I tried to located the news paper which was said to beĀ  puch and i can not find please can any one testify to this.

this will make us improve more on our service to retain the position waoh!!!
Re: Smscenta Is Rated The Best Online Bulk Sms Service Provider In Nigeria? by favored4real: 2:24pm On May 21, 2013
[size=14pt]If you cannot find, it probably does not exist. However, before anyone arrives at any conclusion, you must visit[/size] [size=18pt]RELIABLE SMS 247[/size] at http://www.reliablesms247.com/.

What can you expect from [size=18pt]RELIABLE SMS 247[/size] bulk SMS services:

Fast, Reliable And Affordable Services.
Easy-to-Use platform To Send Your Messages.
Professional Delivery Of Your SMS To Meet Your Specific And Unique Needs.
24/7 (24 hours, 7 days a week) dedicated Support.
National and International Coverage and Delivery.
Duplicate Number Remover to Save Your SMS Units.
Ability to Use Unique IDs If You Choose.
Re: Smscenta Is Rated The Best Online Bulk Sms Service Provider In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
how to sell bulk sms in Nigerian has been made as simple as abc, trust me. You can even start with free bulk SMS credits

(1) (Reply)

Help / Any Help On How To Buy Solar Cells On E-bay / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.