Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

FLOOD: My Horrifying Encounter With Victims- Gov Uduaghan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FLOOD: My Horrifying Encounter With Victims- Gov Uduaghan (5586 Views)

Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba / Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration / Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FLOOD: My Horrifying Encounter With Victims- Gov Uduaghan by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2012
UYCO: Uduaghan is working , Delta State is moving, to God be the glory. Haters should locate the nearest transformer and hug it.
irritating animal. God will judge you all.

1 Like

Re: FLOOD: My Horrifying Encounter With Victims- Gov Uduaghan by UYCO: 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2012
@Redsun, I expected you to be bigger than this childish propaganda against our Comrade governor because you are not new in Nairaland but unfortunately the reverse is the case. Please suggest better place to accommodate the multitude of internally displaced persons in Delta State.
Re: FLOOD: My Horrifying Encounter With Victims- Gov Uduaghan by redsun(m): 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2012
oyb: disgusting. the man has probably done nothing but pay his mouthpieces to spa NL

I didnt see your post before i made my comment,but you stole my thoughts.

Any government a.sslicker in nigeria is either an inherent criminal,a blind tribalist or an imb-eli-cile who thinks that any act of good from somebody who is paid to deliver is an angelic encounter.
Re: FLOOD: My Horrifying Encounter With Victims- Gov Uduaghan by redsun(m): 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2012
UYCO: @Redsun, I expected you to be bigger than this childish propaganda against our Comrade governor because you are not new in Nairaland but unfortunately the reverse is the case. Please suggest better place to accommodate the multitude of internally displaced persons in Delta State.

Places like St Patricks was built when nigerians had brains,probably built by the oyinbos,but this animal you call governor is going to turn it to a shanty town that will never regain it glory by the time those victims manage to move on with their hellish lives.
Re: FLOOD: My Horrifying Encounter With Victims- Gov Uduaghan by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 21, 2012
UYCO: @Redsun, I expected you to be bigger than this childish propaganda against our Comrade governor because you are not new in Nairaland but unfortunately the reverse is the case. Please suggest better place to accommodate the multitude of internally displaced persons in Delta State.
look at the way you are talking like somebody of note in the government, vulture like you, government house beggar. All these your propaganda, I know you do not receive more than 50k monthly. Well I don't entirely blame you because that Iڪ some serious cash f̶̲̥̅̊☺я a hopeless unemployed youth like yourself. You mean so little †☺ ♍ε̲̣̣̣ now else I would have taken time out †☺ investigate your true identity. I wonder how many of your friends you started the struggle together with that you can no longer look in the face because of your betrayal.

Government house vulture, beggy beggy, educated agbero, disgrace †☺ your lineage, insult †☺ your community, taboo †☺ the nation.

1 Like

Re: FLOOD: My Horrifying Encounter With Victims- Gov Uduaghan by redsun(m): 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2012
blink182: look at the way you are talking like somebody of note in the government, vulture like you, government house beggar. All these your propaganda, I know you do not receive more than 50k monthly. Well I don't entirely blame you because that Iڪ some serious cash f̶̲̥̅̊☺я a hopeless unemployed youth like yourself. You mean so little †☺ ♍ε̲̣̣̣ now else I would have taken time out †☺ investigate your true identity. I wonder how many of your friends you started the struggle together with that you can no longer look in the face because of your betrayal.

Government house vulture, beggy beggy, educated agbero, disgrace †☺ your lineage, insult †☺ your community, taboo †☺ the nation.

You are a NIGERIAN,i know what make sense to you.Darkness guides your steps,like nocturnal creature.
Re: FLOOD: My Horrifying Encounter With Victims- Gov Uduaghan by UYCO: 1:54pm On Oct 21, 2012
@Blink182' your foolishness knows no bound. That you are a DPP appologist means every body must buy your idea, you are disgusting
Re: FLOOD: My Horrifying Encounter With Victims- Gov Uduaghan by Pressdat(m): 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2012
The approach of the Delta State Governor is most appreciated. Like he pointed we should leave out this flood issue from the whims of politics, if E K Clarke cud donate his structues to help IDPs then we should welcome a noble gestures and encourage it heartily. For those who would never see anything good in any effort, please remember that no matter vendatta you pursue, from now till 2015, EEU remains the governor of the state except God so decide, he cannot vacate it for U, and if U re a Christain, Paul admonishes us to pray for all those in authority for God has so ordained them. For the supporting group, please do not use this as a political point of success, use it to amplify the live of man that has been so misrepresented and give him a face of humanity, for the Governor, you have done well but like you said 'you saw faces of people looking unto you as their only hope' this shows the face of the true Deltan today hoping for a lease of life because they feel like the meaning of the name Emmanuel, Good life has come to live with them. Disregard the ugly comments, work on the constructive comments, take suggestions whether from the perceived enemies and uplift Deltans to a new level. God bless EEU, God bless Delta State

1 Like

Re: FLOOD: My Horrifying Encounter With Victims- Gov Uduaghan by UYCO: 2:43pm On Oct 21, 2012
Servant leader

Re: FLOOD: My Horrifying Encounter With Victims- Gov Uduaghan by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 21, 2012
UYCO: @Blink182' your foolishness knows no bound. That you are a DPP appologist means every body must buy your idea, you are disgusting
Actually, it Iڪ your foolishness that knows no bound, you do not know ♍ε̲̣̣̣ but want †☺ profile. Sorry mate, your brain lacks the capacity †☺ do such. I probably distrust Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd dislike dpp more than I do the pdp. All I want Iڪ true progress Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd not propaganda. You should change while you still can because you can die at any moment Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd what will you tell your Creator you did with your life. People in power Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd their parasites like you always believe they will change when they leave office, what will be your testimony should you die now?

The most annoying part of this whole thing Iڪ Ʋя useless governor begging f̶̲̥̅̊☺я aides Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd wanting †☺ close schools down because idps are there. What will it cost delta state †☺ have tents rented Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd mobile toilets provided on bulldozed plains with electricity Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd water provided, instead idps are hurled up like animals with no access †☺ healthcare Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd the governor entered canoe †☺ meet them †☺ gain cheap publicity.

I know what I've listed above with not gulp the 500 million given †☺ the state but because of greed by politicians Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd their vultures that have †☺ be maintained, idps all over the state will be lucky †☺ have N50m of that money spent on them.

Bla bla bla...the governor looked disturbed when he visited. If that man was disturbed at all, it had †☺ be because the flood cost was going †☺ eat into his intended loot f̶̲̥̅̊☺я this period.
Re: FLOOD: My Horrifying Encounter With Victims- Gov Uduaghan by tnktosin(m): 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2012
Logicboy03: [size=18pt]Propaganda![/size]
#not buying it!
Exactly.
I'm deltan and I can assure y'all that Ibori's tenure was 10X better than Uduaghan's. All this is cheap propaganda. He cannot even maintain projects constructed under Ibori's tenure. You don't hav to wait for disaster before you do something to benefit d masses as a governor.
#my opinion#

2 Likes

Re: FLOOD: My Horrifying Encounter With Victims- Gov Uduaghan by UYCO: 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2012
Hahahaha @blink182' you have exposed yourself with your poor economic theory. So, if you are the leader of the state economic team , this will be your advise to the governor. I am ashamed of your intellectual bankruptcy . You attach too much emotion and ethnic hatred to your post that is why you are not making sense
Re: FLOOD: My Horrifying Encounter With Victims- Gov Uduaghan by Tenderly1(f): 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2012
UYCO: Hahahaha @blink182' you have exposed yourself with your poor economic theory. So, if you are the leader of the state economic team , this will be your advise to the governor. I am ashamed of your intellectual bankruptcy . You attach too much emossion and ethnic hatred to your post that is why you are not making sense
are you not the mufuruu that has been praisin that man?i guess you must be waiting for your paycheck this month end dnt worry eh.but i hope the flood won't affect it coz the gov has spent billions of naira.
Re: FLOOD: My Horrifying Encounter With Victims- Gov Uduaghan by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2012
UYCO: Hahahaha @blink182' you have exposed yourself with your poor economic theory. So, if you are the leader of the state economic team , this will be your advise to the governor. I am ashamed of your intellectual bankruptcy . You attach too much emossion and ethnic hatred to your post that is why you are not making sense
you can't spell Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd certainly can't comprehend, I beg fly commot here. Born throwaway.
Re: FLOOD: My Horrifying Encounter With Victims- Gov Uduaghan by Default01: 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2012
Evrytin d govornor said is d truth,d hav tried d camp is d best in nija.and pleas com out boldly and tel me ur state cus i knw delta state is far beter dan most states in nigeria
Re: FLOOD: My Horrifying Encounter With Victims- Gov Uduaghan by redsun(m): 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2012
Udauagban is a criminal and his position as the governor of delta state today is one the shames of gej and a vivid example of his corrupt nature for planting him there.In a country that have justice,uduagban would be now be in jail or being struck off any elective public office for life as a proven cheat.

But here he is,looting maiming and destroying the people of delta state,just like his predecessor,ibori.
Re: FLOOD: My Horrifying Encounter With Victims- Gov Uduaghan by UYCO: 8:14pm On Oct 21, 2012
@redsun, you are an insane fellow accusing some one of a crime you don't have evidence to show that he commited. It is uniformed people like you that set four students ablaze at Allu community without evidence. I think you are from Allu community and that is why you are accusing our governor "Alluciously"
Re: FLOOD: My Horrifying Encounter With Victims- Gov Uduaghan by redsun(m): 8:19pm On Oct 21, 2012
UYCO: @redsun, you are an insane fellow accusing some one of a crime you don't have evidence to show that he commited. It is uniformed people like you that set four students ablaze at Allu community without evidence. I think you are from Allu community and that is why you are accusing our governor' alluciously' .

Evidence!Anu-ofia(wild animal).Like evidence that set animals set animals like ibori free in a country where there are no police,where criminals and hooligans like uduagbans reign.

Ask him how many ghost workers he is commandeering in his state.
Re: FLOOD: My Horrifying Encounter With Victims- Gov Uduaghan by Default01: 9:31pm On Oct 21, 2012
Redsun u hav showed ur foolishness tell me.hw is ur state better dan delta state,hw is ur policians better dan d ones in d s/s region.can u compare delta wit any state in d s/e region.
Re: FLOOD: My Horrifying Encounter With Victims- Gov Uduaghan by solomonkane(m): 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2012
This has got to be the most idiotic and nauseating story I have ever heard, so this buffoon expects applause for this charade? What happened to the ecological funds he has been collecting for the past five years?
Re: FLOOD: My Horrifying Encounter With Victims- Gov Uduaghan by redsun(m): 10:56pm On Oct 21, 2012
Default01: Redsun u hav showed ur foolishness tell me.hw is ur state better dan delta state,hw is ur policians better dan d ones in d s/s region.can u compare delta wit any state in d s/e region.

What can one say to someone that has been brought up to see inefficiency and backwardness as norms of life like you?I will leave you to perish in your ignorance.

As for jail,uduagban will go to jail on the day of reckoning.If someone had told ibori seven years that he will be in the cooler today,he would have killed that person or luck him up and throw aay the keys as lawless man that he was.
Re: FLOOD: My Horrifying Encounter With Victims- Gov Uduaghan by UYCO: 12:20am On Oct 22, 2012
@redsun, you are not a deltan, stop exhibiting your stupidity on issues you don't know any thing about. Look at what deltans have to say about our indefatigable governor

It was a Greek philosopher who once said that where there is love, there is the willingness to make sacrifice. What can best describe the relentless effort of His Excellency, the Comrade Governor of Delta State other than hard work, love for his people and his Awoist ideology of putting the interest of the people first above any other consideration and personal comfort? Delta State; a multi-ethnic...
and core Niger Delta state whose people have been marginalized for decades, a very volatile state which has the potential to erupt in flame at any time as a result of the brutalized psyche of the people by successive military administration, a state that is a complete replica of a mini Nigeria, a state whose ecosystem has been bastardized and subjected to gross imbalance, an environment that is already at the verge of obeying the second law of thermodynamics due to oil pollution. With all its attendant problems, just one man, His Excellency, Comrade Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan, the people’s governor and governor general of the masses is at the driver seat piloting the affairs of a multi-ethnic state like Delta and the state is witnessing this kind of unprecedented transformation.
Above every other thing, what tickles my fancy the most was how the comrade governor was able to transform all the government primary and secondary schools in the state to international standard within few months. The governor’s unprecedented performance in this regard has created a serious challenge for private school owners who are now struggling seriously to bring the standard of their schools to that of the state government in order for them to remain in business.
Another interesting aspect of the up-grade that flabbergasted the private school owners was the introduction of brand new air-conditioned buses to carry pupils to school free of charge.
I can authoritatively confirm that most parents have withdrawn their children from private schools in order to benefit from the good work of the comrade governor of Delta State.
What else can I say other than to pray for the man whom God has used to transform the state within a very short time? The schools do not need advertisement; they are there for everyone to see including unrepentant critics of this government.
GOD BLESS UDUAGHAN
By Comrade Ovie Sanco
Chairman Urhobo Youths Coalition

(Modify) (Quote) (Report)

Re: FLOOD: My Horrifying Encounter With Victims- Gov Uduaghan by UYCO: 12:23am On Oct 22, 2012
Can you see transformation

Re: FLOOD: My Horrifying Encounter With Victims- Gov Uduaghan by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 22, 2012
www.nairaland.com/attachments/859654_032_JPG41cbc3dc9be3126cba4949107f16c481

^^^^^ Ejoooooooo, e excuse me!!

What is modern in this picture? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: FLOOD: My Horrifying Encounter With Victims- Gov Uduaghan by UYCO: 12:31am On Oct 22, 2012
unprecedented transformation in the education sector. Uduaghan is working, Delta State is moving, to God be the glory. Haters should locate and hug the nearest transformer. God bless Comrade Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan

Re: FLOOD: My Horrifying Encounter With Victims- Gov Uduaghan by Tenderly1(f): 12:36am On Oct 22, 2012
UYCO: Can you see transformation
you are even more st.u.p.i.d than i tot.GOD pls help him.
Re: FLOOD: My Horrifying Encounter With Victims- Gov Uduaghan by Tenderly1(f): 12:38am On Oct 22, 2012
UYCO: unprecedented transformation in the education sector. Uduaghan is working, Delta State is moving, to God be the glory. Haters should locate and hug the nearest transformer. God bless Comrade Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan
the önly thing YOU talk abt is the educational sector which is nothing to write home.
Re: FLOOD: My Horrifying Encounter With Victims- Gov Uduaghan by UYCO: 12:59am On Oct 22, 2012
Uduaghan has done well in all sectors in the state. He has done well in agriculture, power, transportation, Health care, housing, micro finance, employment, waste management, roads, education., etc. what else is remaining again, Deltans will forever be grateful to the governor
Re: FLOOD: My Horrifying Encounter With Victims- Gov Uduaghan by UYCO: 8:33am On Oct 22, 2012
A governor who gave free health care to pregnant women and children below the age of six. How many state in Nigeria can pay for the care of pregnant women from conception to delivery, even when some of them deliver through operation, it is free. Imagine the agony a jobless man will go through if his wife is to deliver through operation when there is no money to pay for such operation. There is nothing any governor has done in Nigeria that the Delta state governor has not done but rather there are so many things the governor has done that many other governors could not do.
Re: FLOOD: My Horrifying Encounter With Victims- Gov Uduaghan by beneezy(m): 9:01am On Oct 22, 2012
UYCO: Uduaghan is working , Delta State is moving, to God be the glory. Haters should locate the nearest transformer and hug it.
U must be a blind individual being led by a blind-bat. It is obvious the u r myopic in both sight and thought. But good thing is that u can spell, go take a look at the state again. Dummy!
Re: FLOOD: My Horrifying Encounter With Victims- Gov Uduaghan by UYCO: 11:46am On Oct 22, 2012
See what DELTANS have to say about the Comrade Governor of Delta State.
Pastor Tuoyo Edun (Christ Embassy, Asaba) wrote:

Happy birthday to his Excellency, Dr. Emmanuel E. Uduaghan, The Executive Governor of Delta State.
You're the only Gov. in Nigeria to publicly support Christianity in Nigeria.
May God work thru you & in you to fulfil His will & purpose in our lives in Jesus name.
I pray for long, prosperous & healthy life for you in Jesus name. Amen.
Like · · 55 minutes ago via mobile ·
Prince Donald Onos likes this.

Options
Re: FLOOD: My Horrifying Encounter With Victims- Gov Uduaghan by agohavivi(f): 5:45am On Oct 23, 2012
It's really disheartening what these folks are going through. I type with tears rolling down my eyes. What! A few days old baby without clothing? People hanging on trees to survive? I can imagine how bad it is hearing that Patani, the town I served is presently submerged in water. Heard Pat Utomi set up a centre somewhere in VI lagos where funds and relief items can be donated to the persons displaced by flood. Whoever knows/has it should let me know. It would be great if we could assist in whatever way possible.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Leads In Lagos After 15 Local Governments / See This Amazing Road Constructed By Julius Begger In Akwa Ibom State. (photo) / Governor Nyesom Wike Rejects PDP Vice Presidential Candidacy, Nominates Donald D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.