Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

How Did Your Husband React/cope During Labour? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Did Your Husband React/cope During Labour? (11224 Views)

Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? / Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? / Funniest Thing You Said During Labour And Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did Your Husband React/cope During Labour? by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 21, 2012
Seriously I have heard some funny stories about men during childbirth. Some passing out, some freaking out, some literally crying grin grin grin grin and some stroming out.

How did yours react?

Childish people please stay out of this thread thank you.
Re: How Did Your Husband React/cope During Labour? by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 21, 2012
I
Re: How Did Your Husband React/cope During Labour? by adieora(f): 10:55am On Oct 21, 2012
Yomieluv: when i did abortion for my girlfriend,that requires her giving birth to the baby dead,i was crying,the pain she went through was too much,as she was crying,i was crying too....it was that that changed my perception against women,they go through hell to give birth..

i love my baby,and my mum soooo much.

is that same girl,i want to marry next year,and she is carrying my baby again.

Psycho

10 Likes

Re: How Did Your Husband React/cope During Labour? by elpatch(m): 10:57am On Oct 21, 2012
Well I think I handled it well may be because I've seen so many women in labour and took delivery of their babies but when it was getting longer than expected I had to excuse myself for few bottles.
Re: How Did Your Husband React/cope During Labour? by candieangel12(f): 10:57am On Oct 21, 2012
I dunno how my future hubby will react but hopefully he will be a strong man that wont be a wimp at the sight of childbirth, especially since I want 2 have my children naturally at home in the bathtub. Something about water birth fascinates me

1 Like

Re: How Did Your Husband React/cope During Labour? by candieangel12(f): 10:58am On Oct 21, 2012
Yomieluv: when i did abortion for my girlfriend,that requires her giving birth to the baby dead,i was crying,the pain she went through was too much,as she was crying,i was crying too....it was that that changed my perception against women,they go through hell to give birth..

Mr man, are you a doctor? How did u perform an abortion on ur babe? Isn't that against ethics?
Re: How Did Your Husband React/cope During Labour? by CrazyMan(m): 11:00am On Oct 21, 2012
rokiatu: Seriously I have heard some funny stories about men during childbirth. Some passing out, some freaking out, some literally crying grin grin grin grin and some stroming out.

How did yours react?

Childish people please stay out of this thread thank you.
Would you mind sharing some of the stories you've heard...I'm still single so I don't really have much too share smiley
Re: How Did Your Husband React/cope During Labour? by melark(m): 11:21am On Oct 21, 2012
smileyMy wife put to bed 2 weeks ago and d experience was different. I and my Pastor took a space in d hospital nd did a 10 minutes conversation in d holy ghost and like magic the doctor came out nd asked us 2 come see d baby. I wish every man have theirs d way God did 4 me.

3 Likes

Re: How Did Your Husband React/cope During Labour? by Nasri100(m): 11:34am On Oct 21, 2012

Retardeen
Re: How Did Your Husband React/cope During Labour? by masterpiecer(m): 11:38am On Oct 21, 2012
candieangel12: I dunno how my future hubby will react but hopefully he will be a strong man that wont be a wimp at the sight of childbirth, especially since I want 2 have my children naturally at home in the bathtub. Something about water birth fascinates me

water birth.
u be mammy water? grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: How Did Your Husband React/cope During Labour? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2012

some things are better not said in a public forum like NL.seems you open your mouth to talk anyhow! I will advise you again to go down on your knees and pray to God to have mercy on your soul!

1 Like

Re: How Did Your Husband React/cope During Labour? by Skipfr(m): 12:13pm On Oct 21, 2012
I jst go GT fast food go eat better pounded yam dey wait for the good news.
Re: How Did Your Husband React/cope During Labour? by toyeoye(m): 12:13pm On Oct 21, 2012
masterpiecer:

water birth.
thank u my brother.i no understand at all.
Re: How Did Your Husband React/cope During Labour? by candieangel12(f): 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2012
masterpiecer:

water birth.

LMAO. Water birth doesn't mean Im a mammy water. Water is a natural relaxant during child birth. So a lot of ppl here in the USA opt to give birth in a bathtub or swimmin pool because they say it is better. I have experienced sum other womens water births n it fascinates me n I plan on doin it wen I get pregnant

3 Likes

Re: How Did Your Husband React/cope During Labour? by larrymoore(m): 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2012
Prayer!
Re: How Did Your Husband React/cope During Labour? by overkillR(f): 12:35pm On Oct 21, 2012
Damn!
grin grin grin
adieora:

Psycho
Re: How Did Your Husband React/cope During Labour? by AdetoroBukola: 12:48pm On Oct 21, 2012
well it was a funny xperience. My husband was going out and comx in @ d same time, he was busy takx this n dt.But thank it was a past tense now.
Re: How Did Your Husband React/cope During Labour? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2012
candieangel12:

Mr man, are you a doctor? How did u perform an abortion on ur babe? Isn't that against ethics?
I didn't do the abortion for her,as in she went for it in an hospital.ok
Re: How Did Your Husband React/cope During Labour? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2012
so funny, thought the thread was meant for the wives to reply. so far mostly guys defending themselves
Re: How Did Your Husband React/cope During Labour? by chii8(f): 12:56pm On Oct 21, 2012
My people,it wasnt easy at allll,when i had my first baby,i was in labour 4 two days,during those painful times,once d contractn is much,the pix of my hubby's face frightened me,he wore a diff look that i v neva seen before,of course he was really crying,he cudnt pray,he jst called my mum our spiritual director for prayers,when the doctor announced operation,he was devasted buh i cudnt console him,i was too weak,though to the glory of God,before they cud start the operation by the end of the second day,i had a safe delivery wt a tear,my baby,my hubby n i were all ok

2 Likes

Re: How Did Your Husband React/cope During Labour? by candieangel12(f): 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2012
toyeoye:
thank u my brother.i no understand at all.

LOL, u wan be my baby daddy so u go fit join me in the water birth process, that way u will more than understand. grin
Re: How Did Your Husband React/cope During Labour? by Akposkool(m): 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2012
Well i have nt xperienced dat yet.bt am sure am jst goin 2 be hugging n kissing all d female nurses in d hospital.cus u knw kissing is a sign of warmth.
Re: How Did Your Husband React/cope During Labour? by venorite(m): 1:40pm On Oct 21, 2012
candieangel12: I dunno how my future hubby will react but hopefully he will be a strong man that wont be a wimp at the sight of childbirth, especially since I want 2 have my children naturally at home in the bathtub. Something about water birth fascinates me
wierdo....ure so wierd
Re: How Did Your Husband React/cope During Labour? by candieangel12(f): 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2012
venorite:
wierdo....ure so wierd

I wudnt use the term wierd, but I am unique. Tell me are u not unique in ur own way?
Re: How Did Your Husband React/cope During Labour? by venorite(m): 1:52pm On Oct 21, 2012
candieangel12:

I wudnt use the term wierd, but I am unique. Tell me are u not unique in ur own way?
ur own uniqueness is wierd...believe me,ure a very wierrrrddd person
Re: How Did Your Husband React/cope During Labour? by candieangel12(f): 1:54pm On Oct 21, 2012
venorite:
ur own uniqueness is wierd...believe me,ure a very wierrrrddd person

Becos I am interested in water birth, is dat makes me unique?

2 Likes

Re: How Did Your Husband React/cope During Labour? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2012
Gosh people, are you trying to tell me you've never heard of water birth? Omo, which planet una dey sef? Abeg, rather than bashing candieangel, make google your friend, learn from him and save yourselves from further embarrassment.

7 Likes

Re: How Did Your Husband React/cope During Labour? by candieangel12(f): 1:58pm On Oct 21, 2012
ItsModella: Gosh people, are you trying to tell me you've never heard of water birth? Omo, which planet una dey sef? Abeg, rather than bashing candieangel, make google your friend, learn from him and save yourself from further embarrassment.

+1000
Thank you! Lol google is knowledge

1 Like

Re: How Did Your Husband React/cope During Labour? by venorite(m): 1:59pm On Oct 21, 2012
candieangel12:

Becos I am interested in water birth, is dat makes me unique?
you want to give birth inside a bathtub,you dont sleep at night...am i the only one that seems to notice that you are very wierd creature
Re: How Did Your Husband React/cope During Labour? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 21, 2012
He was attending preparation Classes, watching birth vides and all TV shows on births.
The day I went into labour he held a camcoder to record the birth, both him and the cam coder didn't make it.
Lol, the camera fell from his hand, even though He eventua
lly came back to his sanity before the baby came. Lol.
But trust men, immediately baby came he was posing around, pushing his chest annoucing to everybidy "I have a son'

2 Likes

Re: How Did Your Husband React/cope During Labour? by candieangel12(f): 2:03pm On Oct 21, 2012
venorite:
you want to give birth inside a bathtub,you dont sleep at night...am i the only one that seems to notice that you are very wierd creature

But I have logical explainations for both. N they arent even wierd behaviors

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Have A Step Mum? / Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother- Nigerian Man / How Do You Love A Difficult Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.