Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

My Story As A Bulksms Consultant - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / My Story As A Bulksms Consultant (1861 Views)

Start A BULKSMS Business In 2016 Making N100k to N150k Monthly! / Re: Software That Generate $1003 Into Your LR- My Story / Become A Bulksms Reseller And Start Making #60,000 Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Story As A Bulksms Consultant by dav8id(m): 12:45pm On Oct 21, 2012
Very lucrative and little startup capital business,there is alot of money to make in this business called BULKSMS. By special grace of God i will make N200K on sallah day(26th oct 2012) 4rom 3 national assembly members whom are to send sallah greeting to pple of the consituency.
first,i'm not a bulksms provider or a reseller to any sms provider and i don't own a bulksms website,instead i'm a bulksms consultant.i make money from my client or any other person who want to make use of bulksms service.

if u want to start bulksms business,then u should learn my successful story. There is alot of bulksms provider out there with lot of mouth watering offer,but my friends dont be carry away by those offer.instead make ur own research,ask question and you will get the real image on howthe business work.

bulksms business is not a kind of hiding busines,but is seem like many pple did'nt know how the whole business work. Before you get started,there are some factor you need to consider and it include....Research, Draft down the list of ur targeted clients, Figure out mode of contacting ur targeted client,, figure out the kind of presentation u intend to use or submite to ur client.

let get started,pls i wil explain0the factors above using my personal expirence.
i started bulksms business last year with a N2500 as a startup capital,yes u get me right.the N2,500 Cover...presentation/proposal letter, printing &biding, transportation,phone calls and buying of bulksmsunit for marketing my service. You dont need to own a bulksms website or become a reseller b4 u can make money 4rom this biz NO...
I MYSELF ,i dont own a bulksms website and i m nt a reseller to any sms provider.duo im currently working on getting my own sms portal.
after a closely observation,i understand that those bulksms provider make kobos as there profit.while i make naira as profit.i then concluded that i dont need to own a sms website in order to start.
when i starter,i open a free user account ith 5 bulksms providers,the all give me free sms unit to test there service,i also buy additional sms unit from them in othe to try how effective there service. I later discover that, 3 out of the 5 are poor in message deliver,they charge 1.5 for every 1 message send.so i decided to make use of the 2 out of the 5,cos those 2 are good.the best out of the 5 and the only one i'm usi ng for my politician client is www dot ....com(sorry i m nt advertising any sms provider.so am nt going to mention any nane here) you guys are too much.duo there price is higher than the order 4 but,? Stil prefer there service cos their effective and good customers support.while i use the other one 4 my others clien eg churches and schooks.

pls continue reading on next page
Re: My Story As A Bulksms Consultant by dav8id(m): 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2012
After i select my favourable sms provider, next is my targeted client. When i starte, i use to have a big dream of having politician as my client and glory be to GOD my dream come true.3 national assambly members are now my most paying client(2senator and 1 house of representative) and 1 local govt chariman bwari,abuja. Just recenlvy i submited 4 more presentation to 4 politician.
duo, churches and schools happen to be be my first client, and i due make N16-18K Every week from 8 churches.

modeof contacting my client.. I used presentation,instead oe proposal.i dont jusuype and print,but i make it look professionalby adding a logo and letter headed,then i make a biding cover of it..i package it in a big size envolope then i took it to my targeted client,i submited it with word of mouth. Thatr all..
i make a page of propnsal then 2 page of presentation.ie one booklet eg page 1 a proposal while page 2 and 3 presentation.

geting paying client means alot in bulksms business.
you make money throug gsm number generating, suggestion etc..

in my next post or thread i will share with you how i make money from politician offering facebook consulting service.

goodluck to u all..

regard.. 07037781319

for TIKWEB CONSULTANCE SERVICE,
DANKADUNA LANE ,BWARI ABUJA
Re: My Story As A Bulksms Consultant by dav8id(m): 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2012
Update...another sallah message deal just enter
Re: My Story As A Bulksms Consultant by dav8id(m): 6:51pm On Oct 22, 2012
dav8id: Update...another sallah message deal just enter
what are ur take?
Re: My Story As A Bulksms Consultant by dav8id(m): 9:54pm On Nov 03, 2012
Pls always use reliable sms prover.avoid using mouth watering offer/ cheap price if u're dealing with political campaign 4 politicians.
One my client whom help write a bulksms presentation/proposal and he won a bulksms deal for political campaign is on the run now.due to poor sms provider he use.

Dealing with political campaign is different 4rom dealing with church or business.
Let me help u and show u how to handle political campaign..
Re: My Story As A Bulksms Consultant by dav8id(m): 8:30am On Nov 20, 2012
another season of sending sms..many send sms thru bulksms service. As many churches preparing for xmas crusade and revival.submit and many more. There is a need for them to invite pple and the only simple way is bulksms. Politician are also ahead of sending xmas greeting to there constituency individuals. Hotel and business send sms for xmas promo.

What are you waiting for? Start this lucrative business with litle startup capital of N2,500

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Bulksms Consultant by uzur(m): 4:09pm On Mar 24, 2013
dav8id: another season of sending sms..many send sms thru bulksms service. As many churches preparing for xmas crusade and revival.submit and many more. There is a need for them to invite pple and the only simple way is bulksms. Politician are also ahead of sending xmas greeting to there constituency individuals. Hotel and business send sms for xmas promo.

What are you waiting for? Start this lucrative business with litle startup capital of N2,500
...i wish u can send me a copy of your proposal please..doc or pdf ...either way, i will be grateful..so i can have a testiomny to share like you...thanks...here is my emial; anyanwu_uzoma@ymail.com
Re: My Story As A Bulksms Consultant by MEILYN(m): 8:45am On Sep 05, 2013
Get it at a cheaper rate here N1.20k https://smartsmssolutions.com/rf.php?ref=17515
Re: My Story As A Bulksms Consultant by koolg: 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2013
Why would a rep or a senator want ti send messaged to members of the constituecy? Also, even if he wants to,how will he get the numbers of his constituency members?
Haba mana!!!

(1) (Reply)

Business & Sales At Peak / Clearing And Forwarding / Get Paid To Attend Seminar!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.