Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,411 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Re: Software That Generate $1003 Into Your LR- My Story - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Re: Software That Generate $1003 Into Your LR- My Story (602 Views)

The Best Binary Software That Generate More Than 5 Signals Accurate Signals / Winkpayment.com Are There Reliable Lr Exchanger / Businesses That Generate Daily Income - Guaranteed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: Software That Generate $1003 Into Your LR- My Story by newdawn09(m): 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2012
Hi guys,
I hope you must have read about this on nairaland. The guy that calls himself "edaski"(f) he pretends to be a female (f)from his username, but when you call his no you will discover that he is a guy.

He is also behind a post he titled "Invest Your Money and Earn Good Returns". The username he used for this post is "tdmakers". If you have been following this scammer, you will discover that he was the same guy supporting "edaski" about the scam software. I used 1k to try him out, He promised to pay back in 30 days but he never did.

Here are his details:

Bank name: First Bank

His name: Edah Henry Tega

His Account no: 3044830332

His Liberty reserve a/c: U5138739

His phone no(though switched off) 08158041374

His email: comradeedaski(at)g mail . c m

But in the software post, he used different email, phone no and username.

Be careful of this hungry scammer!
Re: Re: Software That Generate $1003 Into Your LR- My Story by chiboy11(m): 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/1099339/get-1003-into-liberty-reserve
Chek here u wil c his full details n both pictures in case ure lokin 4him

(1) (Reply)

Apply Jobs At Dadycandoit.com / Decorations,food,drinks N Cocktails,ushering,small Chops,photography,dj... / PARTNERS NEEDED *No Startup Capital Required*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.