Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,035 members, 7,953,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:57 AM

If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? (13434 Views)

Fashion Or Madness? Man Rocks The Most Expensive Shoes In The World Worth $2.2m( / Pic: How To Wear A Bra (ladies, Come In And Learn) / INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? by bory09(m): 11:06am On Oct 22, 2012
I need this bra urgently. I wan give my girl as birthday gift, but what of the price. The price high pls what is the last price, sey it no gree 500 naira ni. If it gree i go buy ham o sharp sharp
Re: If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? by Genovese(m): 11:08am On Oct 22, 2012
vanity can sumtyms be humourous
Re: If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? by ideylaff: 11:14am On Oct 22, 2012
This tops it all @ OP..

"The world's most expensive bra is the $12.5-million (£8.6-million) Heavenly Star Bra, by Victoria's Secret, created in 2001. It features 1,200 Sri Lankan pink sapphires and as its centerpiece a 90-carat emerald cut diamond that was worth $10.6 million (£7.3 million) alone at the time. The 2005 Sexy Splendor Fantasy Bra also had a $12.5-million selling price, though in comparative terms its value is less than that of the 2001 bra.

Both bras were part of the Victoria's Secret Fantasy Bra line."

http://magazine024.com/5-most-expensive-bras/

Heavenly Star Bra ($ 12.5 million)

Yet another fantasy bra belongs to Victoria Secret worth 15.5 million dollar. Heidi Klum was the lucky German American model who had the privileged to wear this 12.5 million dollar bra in 2001.

The appearance of world’s second most expensive bra was kept secret till it was inaugurate in Victoria’s Secret store on Broadway and 67th Street. It was made of 1,300 precious stones including 300 carats of Thai’s ruby on red satin. Gisele Bündchen was the lucky Brazilian Model to wear this amazing bra in 2000.

1 Like

Re: If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? by quinnjanson(f): 11:18am On Oct 22, 2012
Y spend such amount of money on a bra dat u will cover,when dia are million of refugees,orphans,displaced n helpless people dat needs d money..

1 Like

Re: If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? by eduson55(m): 11:24am On Oct 22, 2012
[size=18pt]the problem with some people here is ignorance..do you think
she will just wear 2.5m bra and be parading.

that is just an investment small boys..
tomorrow,her children might resell it and
become rich again.[/size]
Re: If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? by Mbuko91(m): 11:25am On Oct 22, 2012
Like is this for real? I'm not saying people can't afford it buh that's too much na. There are some things that even when you have a river flowing with money,you don't give it attention.well,all said and done, e get people wey go buy am
Re: If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? by freecocoa(f): 11:25am On Oct 22, 2012
Mstcheew.
Re: If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? by tyson55(m): 11:26am On Oct 22, 2012
Trivial nonsense!
Re: If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? by Francheezy(m): 11:28am On Oct 22, 2012
0lb0!z, abeg wen T0MMY H!LF!GER, g0 rel!z D!AM0ND B0XERS, 4 we b0!z..... I n!d am 0h chaP chaP
Re: If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? by jude33084(m): 11:29am On Oct 22, 2012
When you are ontop a lady doing your primary assignment undecided will you still remember τhe worth of τhe bra?

Nonsense! angry
Re: If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? by Whiteguru: 11:39am On Oct 22, 2012
Most people dont just buy things because they are gona use them in the real sense. Some buy expensive antiques which i believe this bra to be, just so they can derive some inner sometimes egostic benefit. A $2.5million bra with 5200 precious stones on them though can be used for its basic function of suporting the b--bs will certainly not be used for that purpose. It is a priced possession, an antique of sort! So the bra is still a bra and can be used as a bra but i can bet it wont be used like a regular bra! my opnion sha!
Re: If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? by saintohia: 11:43am On Oct 22, 2012
Yes, since the designer is yet to change the name.

The topic should rather read:

Can a $2.5m Bra change the taste of breast?
Re: If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? by chucky234(m): 11:50am On Oct 22, 2012
Attention seeking oyinbos,such bra can only be worn over a 18 carat diamond/gold plated set of breas:t,since no woman alive has such set of breas:t then its useless spending $2.5m on a bra.
Re: If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 22, 2012
Omo d breast go 2 make sense.cant wait 2 touch one.
Re: If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? by Dopefiend(m): 11:56am On Oct 22, 2012
Cal it Bra-vestment...no mata hw many times it is worn,it stil retains its value
Re: If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? by Ochek: 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2012
What does that word "BRA" mean again? Is it an excusite neck chain or a perfume? Unlike someone said: there are used to hold the breasts. Hmmmm... Me not so sure about that cos if you pull down 15 lady tops, them are nothing holding those oranges.
Re: If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? by fingard02k(m): 12:05pm On Oct 22, 2012
Na wa o!...That means i need golden lips to.........
Re: If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? by annastacie: 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2012
money miss road. you can imagine a bra for 2.5million when people can affoed 3 square meals
Re: If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? by nairaman66(m): 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2012
Last week it was leaked that Brazilian super Alessandra Ambrosio would be the heavenly body to model Victoria's Secret's jewel-encrusted lingerie at this year's upcoming catwalk extravaganza, and now we can see what the multi-million dollar set looks like.

Each year, a chosen Angel dons a one-off, custom-made 'Fantasy Bra' to close the much-publicised show. Last year the honour was given to Miranda Kerr, but this time Ambrosio will take up the gauntlet just seven months after the birth of her second child, a son named Noah.

The $2.5m (£1.55m) bra, unveiled in New York, has 5200 precious gems on it, including a 20 carat diamond and huge ruby.

Named the 'Floral Fantasy' set, the bra and matching belt have been created by Long Island's London Jewelers.

"It's so unique you know it's this piece of art that you get to wear and it has over 5000 precious gems so you just have all these diamonds around and you have this 20 carat diamond right here. It feels amazing to wear," Ms Ambrosio said.

What about Boxers for men?
Re: If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 22, 2012
Goldenheart: Hell is 4real !!! Accept Jesus as your
lord n saviour right now..........he loves you
so much more than u can
imagine, n he doesn't want u to
end up in that horrible place of
eternal torment... Please accept him. Hell is so mean n real.
this doesn't really correlate with d topic. Poster's talking bout bra..u talking bout hell. undecided still tryna find d connection.
Re: If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? by vascey(m): 12:42pm On Oct 22, 2012
booqee: this doesn't really correlate with d topic. Poster's talking bout bra..u talking bout hell. undecided still tryna find d connection.

My broda I tire o.

But each to his own. undecided
Re: If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 22, 2012
If she ever asks me to buy this eh. *cocks shotgun*

@OP It's still a bra though, but wearing another dress on top of it sort of defeats the "aim". How would anyone know you're wearing a bra that's that expensive?

This is how you'd prolly wear it:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/409978_braa_jpg06a03454f362b8fcbad265b8668002d6

1 Like

Re: If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? by lafuria1(m): 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2012
this is where i love the tv series title the leverage. lets go steal a bra.
this almost 400million naira we talking about for a thing....is ok
Re: If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2012
vascey:

My broda I tire o.

But each to his own. undecided
i'm not ur brother!but ur sister. Didnt u see the (f)??
Re: If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? by vislabraye(m): 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2012
Give me the precious stones and keep the remaining part.
Re: If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? by labamo07(m): 1:34pm On Oct 22, 2012
Expensive items of such are meant for exhibition. Expect to see them in the gallery soon and of course it will be a subject of bidding later.
Re: If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? by Arkti3(m): 1:36pm On Oct 22, 2012
vascey: Bra worth $2.5 million unveiled by Victoria's Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio
Lingerie maker Victoria's Secret unveils its ultimate Christmas present - a custom made bra valued at $2.5 million adorned with 5200 precious gems.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newsvideo/celebrity-news-video/9618731/Bra-worth-2.5-million-unveiled-by-Victorias-Secret-model-Alessandra-Ambrosio.html

Abeg o... If a bra is worth $2.5million, is it still a bra? I don't think so. Abi if you are wearing a bra worth that amount, will you not want other people to see it? Will you cover it with cloth like the normal bra?

IMO when a bra is worth this amount, it has turned from bra to proper dress o.

Q: If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra?
A: No, it becomes 'BRAZIL'

What do you think?

"@MobilePunch: Bra worth $2.5 million unveiled /p2tY0O-htm"

1 Like

Re: If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? by vascey(m): 1:37pm On Oct 22, 2012
booqee: i'm not ur brother!but ur sister. Didnt u see the (f)??

Respect Sista!
Re: If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? by LeJeun3: 1:45pm On Oct 22, 2012
Yesterday abi the day before, na 64K Sunshades, Today na 2.5 million Bra! Ha! Is breast even worth that amount?[sub][/sub]
Re: If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? by WhyAWhy(m): 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2012
[size=15pt]Will this BRA hold Nigeria's economy together ? undecided[/size]

1 Like

Re: If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? by misreal(m): 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2012
Goldenheart: Hell is 4real !!! Accept Jesus as your
lord n saviour right now..........he loves you
so much more than u can
imagine, n he doesn't want u to
end up in that horrible place of
eternal torment... Please accept him. Hell is so mean n real.
God bless you my brother.
Re: If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? by Ticklishmummy(f): 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2012
''Abeg o... If a bra is worth $2.5million, is it still a bra?''

To answer the question,the answer will be yes,it is still a bra but in this case a source of investment which should be taken to the bank for keeps or Locked in a safe somewhere.It does have the potential of yielding great returns,assuming the value will increase in the sense that it will be seen for what its worth,as an investment and not komu/koste.

Please note,this one no be wetin dem dey wear under boxer top ooo,or e no be all those type of bra wey dem dey use flaunt ooo.If you try am and eru-iku arrange the person cut im hand,sake of say wetin them use do the koste,well na im be say wetin im buy na im belle-full am,FULL STOP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Skin Looks Dirty / PROMO! PROMO!! Get A Professional & Affordable Website: ANY BUSINESS... (#15k) / "black Is Beautiful" Black Fashion Models Who Are Making It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.