Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:34 AM

If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? (13436 Views)

Fashion Or Madness? Man Rocks The Most Expensive Shoes In The World Worth $2.2m( / Pic: How To Wear A Bra (ladies, Come In And Learn) / INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? by DeGenius3(m): 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2012
topsyking: Let them make a golden pant for guys too

really?
Re: If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? by DeGenius3(m): 2:18pm On Oct 22, 2012
no. it is Gold tongue
Re: If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? by Nkonadi(m): 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2012
Make guys hear say i buy dat kind bra way cost 2.5m dola wey da equal to 390,000,000 Naira 4my Baby... Dm go cum Allu me...

Just passing sha
Re: If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? by seyibrown(f): 2:27pm On Oct 22, 2012
It's still a Bra, a 'wear only once in a blue moon' Bra! grin grin
Re: If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? by optimistD(m): 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2012
redcliff: [size=30pt]i think its the value you place of items that make them worth how much they are...if i have a bra of 2.5 million and i treat it like trash, there is no difference between it and a 2500 naira bra in the market...[/size]
who told u that? Try spread the $2.5m with your N500 bra outside and see the one that will grow wings and fly away even before it gets dried. Please be real. You wont even wear it to start with. Yes you.
Re: If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? by nkemKalu: 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2012
My Friend, there are many types of BRA.......check out these few...... CO-BRA, WOMEN- BRA, ABRACADA-BRA, BRA-ZIL, ETC.....SO WHICH OF THE BRAS DO YOU MEAN IS WORTH 2.5 MILLION POUNDS?

1 Like

Re: If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? by IncomeTutor: 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2012
Oh, what a selective world we live! If my wife can
have that BRA, I will use it as collateral to borrow
money from a bank to finance my dream business!

That is $2.5M worth of business.
Re: If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? by nkemKalu: 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2012
IncomeTutor: Oh, what a selective world we live! If my wife can

That is $2.5M worth of business. OK>>>>>>oooooooo if ur wife has a CO-BRA OR ( COBRA ) THAT IS WORTH 2.5 MILLION DOLLARS....THAT WILL BE GOOD ENOUGH TO FINANCE A BUSINESS? HAHAHAHAHAHA...............

Re: If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? by warrikid(m): 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2012
redcliff: [size=30pt]i think its the value you place of items that make them worth how much they are...if i have a bra of 2.5 million and i treat it like trash, there is no difference between it and a 2500 naira bra in the market...[/size]
Lolz, u don even afford 2500 bra before?? Lolz
Re: If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? by free2ryhme: 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2012
na gold b d breast d milk na diamond wey wear am
Re: If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? by EmmaTay(m): 8:03pm On Oct 22, 2012
no be only bra, y nt add pants to it
Re: If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? by oladayo042: 8:52pm On Oct 22, 2012
afam4eva: Isn't the purpose of a bra to hold the hugs from flying around?
Partly yes, and also to make the tip of the nippples obscure to the predatory eyes of men.
Re: If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? by redcliff: 10:31pm On Oct 22, 2012
optimist D: who told u that? Try spread the $2.5m with your N500 bra outside and see the one that will grow wings and fly away even before it gets dried. Please be real. You wont even wear it to start with. Yes you.

Please can you sit down and really think of what you just typed?
what did u say now that is contradictory to what i initially posted?
i said its the value we place on items that make them how expensive they are.
i want to ask, what special features would the bra have? Probably some blings to decorate it. If u spread a 2.5m bra outside, a thief would not even take it because they would ask themselves why you would put a bra that is expensive outside to dry and that mentality limits them from taking it cos they would feel its worthless?
i am still saying it again, its the value we place on items that make them worth how much they are....
Re: If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 22, 2012
Well, I see this frm another angle.
There is a level u get to in life, such money will nt amount to anything to u. To us, its a very big amount, bt 2 sum, its chicken change.
I remember there was a time in my life dt if I see ppl dt buy handbags of say N4k, ill see them as stupid. They shld hv used it 4 sum other thing.
Same wit babes dt wear Gold. Its nt just dt it is beautiful and give u sum class, wen u r broke, u just find one and sell at even higher price than u bought it(despite uve used it 4 years)
I think its d same thing wit d bra in question. Remeber its made of precious stones. Apart frm d class thing, price of precious stones like diamond always rise. The buyer might be buying it as an investment .
Re: If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? by Sexxydivaa: 12:45am On Oct 23, 2012
Bros Na wa o
Goldenheart: Hell is 4real !!! Accept Jesus as your
lord n saviour right now..........he loves you
so much more than u can
imagine, n he doesn't want u to
end up in that horrible place of
eternal torment... Please accept him. Hell is so mean n real.
Re: If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? by Balmat(m): 2:40am On Oct 23, 2012
BRA INDEED! whether it is still a bra or not, whoever wears it must not flaunt it in naija, else, both the bra & the wearer shall becom guests to kidnappers & the bra shall becom The Ulmighty Bra!
Re: If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? by Ranoscky(m): 7:35am On Oct 23, 2012
Nonsense!

Shey d bra get ATM machine inside, ni?
Re: If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? by Emmaville(m): 9:30am On Oct 23, 2012
IncomeTutor: Oh, what a selective world we live! If my wife can

That is $2.5M worth of business.

u no dey shame?? ur wife bra............ur dream biz. mtchewwww. some guys dey fall hand
Re: If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? by Emmaville(m): 9:37am On Oct 23, 2012
it pains me alot wen i see how poor some peeps are, in real life n in their minds. d BRA na $2.5M, as u no get d money n no body for ur family don eve get d money, den u shut up. wch one b say e comot from BRA, say e too cost. na choice, afterall dem no even call ur name for dia. if not for dis, how wil d rich distinguish dem selves. how wil dey chau their money n feel d struggle dey hav won. so for some pipu here, d $8M diamond iphone no b fone again, na mountainssss. mtchewwwww. abegggii, life span of BRA for who get sense na 6months, after 6months, she buy anoda one as long as d money dey. obliterate poverty from ur mind (for d $2.5M freaks ant anti_s) undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 23, 2012
[quote author=mercylicious]Well, I see this frm another angle.
There is a level u get to in life, such money will nt amount to anything to u. To us, its a very big amount, bt 2 sum, its chicken change.
I remember there was a time in my life dt if I see ppl dt buy handbags of say N4k, ill see them as stupid. They shld hv used it 4 sum other thing.
Same wit babes dt wear Gold. Its nt just dt it is beautiful and give u sum class, wen u r broke, u just find one and sell at even higher price than u bought itlolz....investment u call dat...havnt heard of any celebrity or model using such,i think it jus a mere waste of money ..u can purchases other Goods made of Gold but nt bra,come 2 think about it, its like buying a boxer of 2.5 m
Re: If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? by grandlexuz(m): 4:09pm On Oct 23, 2012
It becomes an ARB..lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Skin Looks Dirty / PROMO! PROMO!! Get A Professional & Affordable Website: ANY BUSINESS... (#15k) / "black Is Beautiful" Black Fashion Models Who Are Making It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.