Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Those Who Endorse Mimiko For Second Term,read What They Are Saying - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Who Endorse Mimiko For Second Term,read What They Are Saying (1418 Views)

Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) / APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch / Tinubu Plots Against Mimiko For Supporting Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Who Endorse Mimiko For Second Term,read What They Are Saying by bilms(m): 3:21pm On Oct 21, 2012
Endorsement for Second Term

MIMIKO, A GOVERNOR PER EXCELLENCE - YINKA ODUMAKIN- Fmr. Secretary of Afenifere and Incumbent Spokesperson of Save Nigeria Group (SNG)
"Right from time, Mimiko has been a progressive who performed better than many governors in ACN and PDP. When the Minister of Education went to commission the Mega Primary school buildings in Ondo, he said he has not seen such achievement anywhere in Nigeria before. In fact when I saw those school buildings; their Administrative Building is like Senate Building of my own university, Ife. a look at the Abiye project revealed that pregnant women now deliver free of charge in those hospitals. H...» Read more

MIMIKO, A RESPONSIBLE GOVERNOR - Tunde Bakare- The Convener of the Save Nigeria Group (SNG),
"Mimiko has taken care of the needs of the Ondo grassroots people as Mimiko and the Labour Party have demonstrated that they have the capacity to give dividends of democracy to the people in the grassroots.The governor has discharged his responsibilities well and deserved a second tenure. I do not speak for any political party. It is time people know that leadership is not by might or inheritance but by living right as Mimiko has done. This is not about political party but performance. If ...» Read more

MIMIKO, A GOVERNOR WITH A DIFFERENCE - COMRADE ADAMS OSHIOMOLE – GOVERNOR, EDO STATE
“Unlike other Governors, Governor Mimiko and myself, giving the circumstances of our assumption of office, the whole of the people of Nigeria look up to us for a change and I am happy that here in Ondo State, Governor Mimiko is making a difference. He is showing that there are Governors and there are Governors. I think Mimiko has more than justify the sacrifices made by your people in defense of the popular mandate. In Ondo State, we have seen Governance in action. This is Governance work...» Read more

MIMIKO, A REAL PROGRESSIVE - WALTER CARRINGTON- FMR UNITED STATES AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
"In the State of Ondo, we have an example that must be followed throughout the country. I am proud to be In the company of two of the most progressive Governors in Nigeria, Comrade Oshiomole and Iroko, the Governor of Ondo state" » Read more

MIMIKO, A GREAT ICON - Rt. Rev. Michael Ipinmoye- Fmr. Bishop of Akure Diocese, Anglican Communion,
"An old woman saw me and asked me to please thank Mimiko for her when I see him (in her dialect). When I asked what he has done, she said she has a pregnant daughter and she was given a handset with which she gets called by her health care provider. I have not seen anywhere in the world where such happens" » Read more

MIMIKO, A PRACTICAL CHANGE AGENT - Professor A.B.C. Nwosu- Former Minister of Health
“With the indigenous and practical approach of Dr Mimiko’s government to the maternal and infant mortality reduction, it is unarguable that the safe motherhood health care programme is fast becoming the new phenomenon in the black world. The maternal and child care system in Nigeria is a shame of the nation. No doubt, this project could only have been done by government of ingenuity and commitment. Mimiko is an advocate and practical change agent of maternal and infant mortality reductio...» Read more

MIMIKO, A PACESETTER - Senator Ben Obi- Special Adviser to the President on Inter-party Affairs,
"Dr Mimiko's Safe motherhood strategy is a world class approach at saving the lives of our mothers and children and i therefore have no doubt within me that the programme, if adopted by the African continent, would make Africa a safe haven for pregnant women who were, before now, vulnerable to avoidable cheap deaths. i therefore endorse this brand called Mimiko"» Read more

MIMIKO, AN EPITOME OF GOOD GOVERNANCE - CHIEF SEGUN OJO- FMR ACN GUBER ASPIRANT AND FMR COMMISSIONER OF FINANCE
“We don’t have Owo agenda, but good governance which we have witnessed under the leadership of Dr Olusegun Mimiko in the last three and half years as the Governor of Ondo State. We shall do everything possible to ensure that Dr. Mimiko scores 80 per cent of the total votes cast during the October 20 election. What we are witnessing now is a confirmation that Tinubu wants to rule Ondo State by proxy through imposed District Officer (DO) just as he did in Ekiti, Osun and other neighbouring st...» Read more

MIMIKO, OUR AMIABLE AMBASSADOR - Chief Dan Nwanyanwu- The National chairman of Labour Party,
"Mimiko has performed beyond even the expectations of the party going by his landmark achievements in the state, hence, he deserve to be re-elected and I therefore warn Ondo State people to be wary of those who vowed to capture the state because both the the stooge and his lieutenants have no plans for the people of Ondo. They only want to share your common resources for their godfathers". » Read more

MIMIKO, THE DELIVERER OF GOOD GOVERNANCE - Dr Tunji Braithwaite, Chairman of the National Action Coalition for Democratic Forces,
"I wish to applaud the efforts of Mimiko at transforming Ondo State, especially the payment of N22,000 minimum wage for the entire workers in the state and the Abiye programme which had assisted in reducing the maternal mortality in the Country. We identify with Governor Mimiko of Ondo State because he is one governor among the very infinitesimal few in government whose sole purpose in government is the delivery of good governance, providing selfless leadership towards the development and improv...» Read more

MIMIKO, THE HUMBLE PERFORMER - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor; National President of Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) and National President of the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN),
"Let me state that the three and a half years administration of Governor Olusegun Mimiko has brought positive changes to the state capital, Akure, and the entire Ondo State. Governor Mimiko's humility and accessibility to his people is unique. There are differences in Ondo State from what it used to be in the past. We feel the difference as we entered Ondo State. People outside Ondo State heard what you are doing as All executive members approved Ondo State as host of this conference in our las...» Read more

Mimiko, the transformer - Comrade Peter Esele- TUC National President
I came on a courtesy call 3 years ago at the inauguration of this administration and yesterday when I came, I almost lost my way because Ondo State has been transformed. Mimko has performed and we urge him to improve on what he is doing. » Read more

Mimiko, a People Centred Leader - Chief olu Falae
His government is people centered He has been an omoluabi. He is exemplary. Mimiko is a true progressive. I am proud to have him as a political son. He has done very good job. He may not be perfect but has done better than those before him. He is capable of giving us an Ondo State that is better than what we have. Those who give no freedom of choice of candidacy are no progressives. Mimiko is a true progressive. » Read more

Mimiko, a True Awoist - CHIEF AYO ADEBANJO
Mimiko is a true Awoist. He established schools, good hospitals and markets. Awolowo laid a good foundation and Mimiko is raising solid bricks on it. Ondo people are not wasters. They are people not be deceived. For us afar off outside Ondo State; Mimiko is a darling and we envy the luck in leadership that Ondo State has. » Read more

MIMIKO, THE ONLY PATH TO TRUE DEVELOPMENT - DR. OLU AGUNLOYE -FMR MINISTER AND ACN GUBER ASPIRANT
“I thought I could achieve my intention for the state through other platforms but I had realized that my dream for our sunshine state is achievable within the Labour Party because it is not a party of deceit. “A true Omoluabi would not like to be cheated and will not cheat anyone. I am for development and the party that can bring about true development to the state is the Labour Party,” » Read more

MIMIKO, A TRUE DEMOCRAT - HON. DINO MELAYE- FMR MEMBER HOUSE OF REPS AND ACN CHIEFTAIN
“If I had the opportunity to vote in Ondo, I would vote for Mimiko. Not only that he has done well, I was interested in the figures of the amount spent on the projects. If you compare the amount he spends on his projects with what we hear in other states, you will shiver; there’s no inflation of contract sum. Since I can’t vote in Ondo, I will continue to pray that God will continue to help the governor. We must insist on government of the people by the people and for the people"» Read more

MIMIKO, OUR AMIABLE GOVERNOR FOR 2ND TERM - Oba Momoh- The Olukare of Ikare
" On behalf of the monarchs of the entire Akokoland would I speak out our resolution to support Mimiko because of the infrastructural development his administration had initiated in the various communities in Akokoland. Some of the achievements of the governor in the area, included the construction of Awara Dam, the rehabilitation of Akungba-Ikare road, Ikare-Ajowa Rd, Markets, Health Facilities and Mega School projecs among others"» Read more

MIMIKO ENDORSED FOR 2ND TERM - HRH Oba Adebiyi Adesida-The Deji of Akure
"I on behalf of the entire Akure land wish to endorse Dr. Olusegun Mimiko for second term because of his landmark achievements particularly in Akure and Ondo State in General. I make bold to say we have never had it this good in the history of Ondo State. I therefore enjoin our good people of Ondo State to vote en-mass for Mimiko in the October election"» Read more

MIMIKO, THE MONUMENTAL DEVELOPER - Chief Ebenezer Babatope- PDP Board of Trustee Member and Private Secretary to Chief Obafemi Awolowo
“I passed through this state (Ondo State) on my way to Benin to campaign for the candidate of our party and I was amazed by the level of development I saw. What we are seeing in Ondo State should be replicated in other South-West states where nothing is moving in terms of development.“Mimiko is working well in the state and If I have my way, I will seek the permission of my party PDP not to field any candidate but vote for him.””» Read more

MIMIKO DESERVES A 2ND TERM - Oba Folagbade Olateru-Olagbegi- Olowo of Owo,
"the present administration has invested in the development of many of the towns and villages across the state, particularly in Owo community and should be supported to continue to deliver the dividends of democracy in the state. Mimiko embarked on dualisation of Owo township road, construction of modern market and the rehabilitation of the Ose dam for provision of potable water for the people of the community and we therefore endorse him for a 2nd term".» Read more

MIMIKO, A PROMISE KEEPER - COMRADE KIRI MOHAMMED- NATIONAL DEPUTY PRESIDENT NLC
'Mimiko has recorded three successes and these included the payment of the highest minimum wage in the country, the only government that has not sacked, despite the increase in wages and the implementation of all agreements reached with labour unions. We therefore endorse him for a second term in office' » Read more

TUC ENDORSES MIMIKO FOR 2ND TERM - JOHN KOLAWOLE-TUC Secretary-General
'Having seen the good works of the Ondo State Governor in terms of our members welfare and the unprecedented developmental strides of Dr. Mimiko, we wish to state that our body at the national level has endorsed Mimiko for a second term in office. I hereby enjoin all workers to come out and vote to show their support for the governor who has touched on their lives positively' » Read more

MIMIKO'S MEGA SCHOOL, A WORLD CLASS PRIMARY SCHOOL - Mr Nyesom Wike- The Minister of State for Education
“As Minister of State for Education, I have not seen such a 21st Century-compliant primary school like this one in the entire country. This is the first of its kind in Nigeria. It is simply a world-class achievement,” » Read more

MIMIKO, THE PACESETTER - Alhaji Modibbo Mohammed-Executive Secretary of the National Universal Basic Education Commission
"This is a wonderful edifice worthy of emulation. I urge other states in the federation to adopt the mega school system as another way of strengthening the Universal Basic Education Scheme"» Read more

MIMIKO, OUR COMRADE GOVERNOR FOR 2ND TERM - MRS BOSEDE DARAMOLA- NLC CHAIRMAN, ONDO STATE CHAPTER
"We unequivocally state that the workers have been enjoying a good working relationship with the amiable Governor of Ondo State. Some of the good gestures of the government to the workers,included the adjustment of workers’ salary in 2010 and 2011 and the payment of N22,000 minimum wage for levels 01 to 07 this year, regular payment of workers’ salaries and allowances, regular promotion of all eligible, release of N1.4 billion to pay retirement benefits of retired primary school teachers, ap...» Read more

MIMIKO, A MAN OF HONOUR - Engr. H.O.B Lawal- The International Director of Lions Club
“this award conferred on Dr Olusegun Mimiko is not by accident. He deserved the honour. He is a man that believes in the service to the people and that is what we stand for”. » Read more

MIMIKO, A WORKING GOVERNOR - Hon. Uche Ekwunife- The Chairman of the House of Representatives Committee on Environment
'I wish to commend the Governor of Ondo State, Dr. Mimiko for his laudable people oriented and monumental projects which we saw on our Assessment visit of projects of the ministry of environment in the State with regards to areas affected by erosion and other ecological realities. During this tour we came accross laudable projects like the mega schools, ultra modern markets and constructions of roads among others'» Read more

MIMIKO, A GREAT LEADER - Prof Oladapo Ladipo-President Association for Reproductive and Family
“No other governor in this country has done so much as you have done. You have gone a step forward. Indeed, you are visionary leader. That you associated with key factors to save humanity shows that you are visionary governor. You established mother and child hospital, your Abiye motherhood programme has been recognised globally. What you have put in place to ensure that mothers do not die, this reflects your kind of leadership even at the political level. People are happy when their...» Read more

MIMIKO, THE MAN OF THE PEOPLE - Comrade Ibrahim khaleel- NULGE National President
" I commend Dr. Mimiko for the various developmental projects being executed across the state. Most of this projects are people oriented and aimed at touching the lives of the Masses"» Read more

UP NATIONAL, PROGRESS FOR IROKO 2013 - Alhaji Najim Yasin NURTW President
‘Nothing can stop Mimiko’ - Alhaji Najim Yasin NURTW President “We like to thank the state government for what it has been doing to assist our members. I must confess that when I entered Akure, I couldn’t believe what I saw. With what we have seen around, we can now say that Akure is a small London. If he can do this in the first term, there is nothing to stop him from coming the second term....What he has done is a clear demonstration of the fact that he has provided dividends of democr...» Read more

MIMIKO, A CARING GOVERNOR - Most Rev Francis Alonge Bishop of Akure Diocese,
“Mimiko is one governor who cares for the people and provides the needs of the people. He is a man of progress. As the only Labour Party governor in Nigeria, he is performing well among his colleagues, and his performance has made him an outstanding governor in the country. Anybody who is coming to Akure will see the difference from what the state used to be before Mimiko became the governor. Look at the beautification projects, mega schools and so on. He has done well.”» Read more

NO AKOKO AGENGA, MIMIKO IS OUR MAN - Oba Yisa Olanipekun- The Zaki of Arigidi-Akoko,
“We are not aware of any Akoko Agenda, nothing like that. Why should we isolate ourselves to prosecute a parochial agenda?, Mimiko has performed and we therefore, declare our support for the present administration in the state".» Read more

MIMIKO, THE EMERGING POLITICAL LEADER - Senator Adolphus Wabara, Fmr Senate President
“All eyes should be on Mimiko as an emerging political leader in Nigeria, I hope this Tribune’s Governor of the Year Award of today would spur you to do more for humanity”» Read more

MIMIKO, FIRST AMONG EQUALS - Mama HID Awolowo
“Dr Mimiko has shown that there were still people who could be trusted with power and I am therefore optimistic that the nation shall continue to produce noble men like the Ondo State governor who will take us to the place of destiny. He is far ahead the few mandate custodians who are really toeing the line of Chief Awolowo, in respect of commitment to public service, formulation and implementation of people oriented programmes”. » Read more

MIMIKO, THE TRUE OMOLUABI - Governor Babangida Aliyu of Niger State
“You are Omoluabi, if you can leave our party four months to an election and you were able to get your people’s mandate it means you are loved by your people. Because you are a man of character you left us and proved that you are wanted by your people even when you crossed to a new party. “Don’t worry about people who would want to manipulate the situation, you are a very good man”.» Read more

MIMIKO, THE REVOLUTIONARY - Governor Peter Obi of Anambra State
“I wish to eulogize you on the great transformation that Ondo State had witnessed in the last three years and I have learnt so much from. A friend of mine once got discouraged from a banking site in Akure the Ondo State capital some years back because there was nothing on ground to encourage such business then. But now things have changed. Iroko has changed everything and I am learning from him. Recently, I brought my wife to Ondo State and I told her she should learn because there are so muc...» Read more

MIMIKO, A PERFORMER - Senator David Mark, President of the Senate
”Dr. Mimiko is a performer together with whom I acted on behalf of NADECO, a civil formation which fought for the enthronement of democracy in the country”.» Read more

MIMIKO HAS DONE MARVELOUSLY WELL - Wole Olanipekun, SAN- Former NBA Chairman
“Wole Olanipekun said, “To my consciousness, to my God and to my profession, the only client of mine that I have never defended on the pages of newspapers is Mimiko and that was because I knew and I still know that he prepared to be governor. As a colleague of his in the government of Olumilua, I knew he was prepared to go higher. He has done well, marvelously well, but should not rest on his oars because the sky is not even his limit as he is got an anointing. » Read more

Mohammed Dauda - NANS President - MIMIKO, OUR HERO FOR 2ND TERM
“From the unprecedented commitment and investment of Dr Mimiko’s administration in the youth empowerment programmes and most importantly, the revolutionary drive of the administration in providing qualitative education to the children of commoners, the increase of bursary and scholarship awards to students of tertiary institutions, we came to conclusion that truly there is a genuine transformation going on in Ondo State and I on behalf of all Nigerian Students in Ondo state and beyond theref...» Read more

MIMIKO, THE WORKER FRIENDLY GOVERNOR FOR 2ND TERM - Bosede Daramola and Mr. Ekundayo of NLC and TUC
We will support the governor for a second term and we appreciate the governor for approving and paying N22,000 minimum wage to workers in Ondo State. The government had done so well in other areas of workers welfare including good work environment, work safety, training and retraining and other things.» Read more

MIMIKO IS WORKING - Dr. Olaiya Oni- Former Minister of Education
"FOTO NO DEY LIE, ENUGU DON FALL. ANYBODY THAT SAYS DR OLUSEGUN MIMIKO IS NOT WORKING IS SICK AND BLIND”.» Read more

MIMIKO, THE VISIONARY GOVERNOR - Professor Ladipo Akinkugbe- Former VC University of Ibadan
“The Way Mimiko has been prosecuting his assignment these past three years demonstrates clearly that he must have embarked on the think-through logistic of good government even while he was still trying hard to retrieve his mandate. Unlike two years ago, I have had to spend at least four of the last seven months at Akure and I can say – like anyone who lived mostly in Nigeria these last several years that Mimiko has transformed Ondo State and has changed Akure from a backwater state capital....» Read more

MIMIKO, THE ARCHITECT OF MODERN ONDO STATE - Bishop Bolanle Gbonigi – Former Anglican Bishop of Akure Diocese
“ I wish to commend the Governor, Dr. Mimiko on his Achievements, particularly the drastic reduction in infant and Maternal death and the remarkable urban renewal projects, which has given Akure, the State capital a new look”» Read more

MIMIKO, A MAN OF HONOUR AND INTEGRITY - Oba Otudeko - Former Chairman First Bank Plc
“Mimiko is a man of honour and integrity whose word was his bond. As a businessman, I will do business with Mimiko because he is dependable and trustworthy. Mimiko is a good product and I endorse this product”.» Read more

MIMIKO, A BEAUTIFUL FLOWER IN THE DESERT - Chief Bamidele Olumilua- Former Governor of the old Ondo State.
“I wish to reiterate my stand that Mimiko would win a second term because Ondo State was blessed with a precious jewel which God used him to discover. Mimiko is a beautiful flower in the desert, he was the most forthright, most committed and most diligent in my cabinet when I was governor of Old Ondo State. I therefore urge you all to give Mimiko, a man that possesses the virtues and values of welfarism, another chance to complete the good work he started in Ondo State”. » Read more

MIMIKO IS TRANSFORMING ONDO STATE - 16. Mrs. Omobola Johnson – Minister of Communication Technology
“I am Happy with the spate of development in my state and wish to state clearly that the Governor, Dr. Mimiko has been transforming the state since his assumption of office. The Federal Government would be ready to support the state in the area of ICT development”.» Read more

Mimiko, Populist of our Time - Dr. Kunle Olajide- Secretary General of Yoruba Council of Elders (YCE),
“I am highly elated with what has been happening in Ondo State in the last three years. Many of the programmes i have seen executed in the state were masses-oriented as against the elitist-oriented projects being executed in some other places” » Read more

Mimiko, a Model to be Emulated - Mr. Gbenga Adefaye – President Nigerian Guild of Editors
“Dr. Mimiko has attempted to change the belief of the people about the ability of Nigeria to get it right. I spent my early life in Ile-Ife, Osun State and im glad to say that the Ondo state government is restoring the dignity of the South-West region of the country”.» Read more

MIMIKO, A RE-INCARNATE OF THE GREAT AWO - Rev Adesuwa - MD and Editor-In-Chief of Tribune Newspaper
“Mimiko is a reincarnate of the sage, Chief Obafemi Awolowo, as many of his programmes and projects were in line with the vision and belief of the former Premier of the defunct Western Region The Tribune Governor of the Year Award was bestowed on Mimiko because of his unprecedented feat in the Sunshine State”.» Read more

MIMIKO, A FRIEND OF THE MEDIA - Rotimi Obamuwagun, The Deputy President of NUJ
“Mimiko Is a friend of the media. When the union celebrated its 55th anniversary, Mimiko was the only governor throughout the country that graced the occasion. He also told the gathering that when the union commenced an insurance scheme for journalists across the country, the Ondo State government decided to pay the premium of all journalists working in the state”.» Read more

MIMIKO, A RARE BREED - Professor Ralph Akinfeleye- HOD Mass Communications Dept ,University of Lagos
“Dr. Mimiko is a rare breed and his achievements in office speak volume of his vision for the state. The people of the state could feel the impact of government and benefit from the programmes being implemented by government. At the inception of this government, a friend of mine brought some documents to me and said this is the map of schools, this is the map of the hospital, this is the map of the road and so on. But today we are not seeing the map, we are seeing the road, we are not seeing ...» Read more

WE HAVE A SECOND AWOLOWO IN MIMIKO - General Olufemi Olutoye (rtd)- First Military Administrator of Ondo State
“I have been involved in government since 1966 and I have been living in Ondo state since 1978, I can conveniently say that we have a second Awolowo in Mimiko. This is what we have been craving for, that is a government that will bring back those good things that Awolowo desired for the Yoruba nation”.» Read more

MIMIKO, OUR HOPE OF EDUCATION REVIVAL - Prof. Funsho Akere- Fmr VC of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko
“Dr. Mimiko has again given hope to the revival of education in the country. With the huge investment in infrastructure and materials in education from the primary school level, the foundation of education in the country was again being rebuilt and the development had confirmed that there would be light at the end of the tunnel”.» Read more

MIMIKO’S HEALTH PROJECTS WORTHY OF EMULATION - Mr. Onno Rhul – World Bank Country Director for Nigeria
“I particularly wish to commend Dr. Olusegun Mimiko on the gains of the over one year old Safe Motherhood Project, tagged “ABIYE” project.. The project has drastically reduced Maternal and child deaths. This project is worthy of emulation, not only by other states in Nigeria but also by other countries in Africa”. » Read more

MIMIKO, THE AUTHOR OF THE MOST DYNAMIC AND PRO-ACTIVE HEALTH FACILITY IN AFRICA - Dr. Dinesh Nair – Word Bank Senior Health Specialist
“I affirm that Ondo State has attained a leadership in maternal and child health not only in Nigeria but has become a benchmark and a reference point in Africa. The world acclaimed Mother and Child Hospital, which was constructed by the Mimiko-led administration in less than two years ago has become one of the most dynamic and pro-active health facilities in the country”.» Read more

MIMIKO, THE BUILDER OF THE MASSES INTEREST IN DEMOCRACY - Mohammed Garba- National President of the NUJ
“Dr Mimiko was selected was selected for this NUJ award on the basis of his transformational track records evident in Ondo State since he came into office as the Governor of Ondo State. NUJ is happy to see that a governor of Mimiko’s standing was helping to build the people’s interest in democratic rule» Read more

MIMIKO’S REVOLUTION IN HEALTH CARE A REALITY - Marie Francoise Marie-Nelly - The World Bank Country Director for Nigeria,
“The reforms being put in place by Dr. Mimiko at combating the astronomical rise in maternal deaths signals improved care which has resulted in the rolling out of bold healthcare reforms that focus on results at public health facilities. Nigeria accounts for 10 percent of maternal deaths despite contributing only two percent to world population” I therefor commend the Governor on this laudable effort of riding the state off Maternal and Child mortality”.» Read more

MIMIKO’S ABIYE, A BENCHMARK FOR AFRICA - Mrs Oby Ezekwesili - World Bank, African Region Vice President
“Ondo State has provided a role model and a benchmark for the African continent in tackling infant and maternal mortality rate. The World Bank is therefore recommending that the Federal Government and other states of the federation should adopt Ondo State’s strategy and replicate same throughout Nigeria as a sure and fast means of combating infant and maternal mortality challenge. Other African countries must learn from the Ondo State experience where the governor has shown excellent leaders...» Read more

MIMIKO, OUR GOOD AMBASSADOR - Dr. Tinuola Abiola-Oshodi- President SOGON
“Our society counts you worthy of this prestigious SOGON award as a result of your valuable contributions to safe motherhood in Nigeria. We are proud that your Ondo State’s Safe Motherhood Project, called Abiye, has reduced infant and maternal mortality rate in your state”.» Read more

MIMIKO, AN ACHIEVER - Dr.(Mrs). Nike Akande – Fmr Minster of Commerce and President, Academy of Entrepreneurial Studies
Mimiko’s far reaching achievements in such diverse areas as health, education, community development, and his philosophy of governance earned him the accolades and endorsement of our organization and others”» Read more

MIMIKO, THE MONUMENTAL DEVELOPER - ONDO ARTISANS ENDORSES MIMIKO FOR 2ND TERM
Leaders of the associations pledged loyalty to the Mimiko administration. They assured the governor of their unflinching supports for his second term bid saying all artisans in the state have unanimously resolved to vote for Mimiko in the next governorship election. The artisan leadership also promised to mobilize people to vote for the governor. They claimed the support was as a result of various developmental and people oriented projects embarked upon by the governor. » Read more

MIMIKO, THE INNOVATIVE GOVERNOR - MARKET WOMEN ENDORSE MIMIKO FOR 2ND TERM
“We publicly declare our support and readiness to ensure the victory in the October 20, 2012 gubernatorial election in the state. Dr. Mimiko’s antecedents in public offices both at the state and national levels and his positive impacts on the lives of the people of the country, coupled with the unprecedented development of the state through his people-oriented programmes were clear testimonies and qualifications for his re-election. We assure the Governor that market women in the state would..

read full here..http://www.mimiko2013.com/news/endorsementPage.php
Re: Those Who Endorse Mimiko For Second Term,read What They Are Saying by whitecat007: 7:41pm On Oct 21, 2012
The thing is, SW fought for the few Yoruba in Ondo, but majority are non Yoruba and carried the vote.
Re: Those Who Endorse Mimiko For Second Term,read What They Are Saying by PaulJohn1: 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2012
whitecat007: The thing is, SW fought for the few Yoruba in Ondo, but majority are non Yoruba and carried the vote.

You need extremely urgent medical attention.

@Post,
Good one, Mimiko is a great man.
Election is now over, time to go back to his good work and make life better for Ondo people.
Re: Those Who Endorse Mimiko For Second Term,read What They Are Saying by RickyRoss1(m): 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2012
DONT BE DECIEVED, I HOPE THIS MAN DELIVERS, BUT LETS BOOKMARK THIS PAGE. ALL OVER NIGERIUA, OUR GOVERNORS DONT PERFORM DURING SECOND TERM. IF YOU DOUBT ME, CHECK THE RECORDS OF FASHOLA, CHIME OF ENUGU AND AMAECHI OF RIVERS. THEY ALL DID WONDERS DURING THE FIRST TERM,BUT THIS TIME THEY ARE ALL SLEEPING.
I WISH THE PEOPLE OF ONDO WELL
Re: Those Who Endorse Mimiko For Second Term,read What They Are Saying by bilms(m): 6:41am On Oct 22, 2012
we shall ensure his second term is better

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Hamzat Is Dead / Igbo traders paraded as criminals for breaking environmental laws / Agriboom;That Wrong Azikiwe Jonathan (igbo), Army (igbo),navy(Igbo) By Musiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.