Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

LETTER To My Wife in Heaven..... - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / LETTER To My Wife in Heaven..... (9975 Views)

Boy Who Met Jesus In Heaven During Near-death Experience Says Its A Lie / Is Mandela In Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LETTER To My Wife in Heaven..... by Ariyke: 10:03am On Oct 22, 2012
Take heart God will be with U
Re: LETTER To My Wife in Heaven..... by timbs001(m): 10:14am On Oct 22, 2012
Sorry Bro. May God himself console you and your family.
Re: LETTER To My Wife in Heaven..... by nettan: 10:18am On Oct 22, 2012
Please Help!my joystick [Too Big] Is Killing Me and my Family Life by server123: 9:19pm On Oct 12

how could this be true? you said you were married 4 times here and with no children as at 12 Oct.. don't prophecy woes into your future
Re: LETTER To My Wife in Heaven..... by Jarus(m): 10:33am On Oct 22, 2012
double post
Re: LETTER To My Wife in Heaven..... by Jarus(m): 10:33am On Oct 22, 2012
Very touching.

So sad. Be strong bros.

Pele. Olohun a wo Segun o. May God be with you.

Losing a very loved one can be very devastating, especially someone you see everyday.

I practically ran mad in office on September 7, 2011 when I got call that my wife had an accident in Ibadan. I ran from my desk to the end of the Finance work area before running upstairs to mosque. I threw office civility to the winds, shouted aloud and sped off. Sweating, my colleagues quickly got hold of me. Not even the fact that she was the one that called me that she just had an accident(she must have been alive to call) gave me the comfort that all was well.

She just called me 10 minutes before, informing me that they were about to leave Ibadan. The next call, 10 minutes later was "Tunji, hehehe hahahaha, we had an accident....my sister ..." with noises at the background, before the line went off. I lost my sense immediately and left straight to Ibadan. Glory be to God, she and her younger sister with her in the 18-passenger bus were the least injured in the accident that claimed 5 lives including the driver's on the spot. Co-incidentally, exactly same day, one year later, we welcome our first baby.

With the way I reacted that day, I can imagine what it feels to lose a wife, a young marriage at that. Pele ore, olohun a duro ti e.

2 Likes

Re: LETTER To My Wife in Heaven..... by lolaluv1(f): 10:34am On Oct 22, 2012
^^^
Maybe he opened that other thread for fun...though he denied having a wife and kid in that thread which is weird.

Or could he be joking about something like this? I don't think so.
: /

Op
Take heart.
Re: LETTER To My Wife in Heaven..... by Mynd44: 10:34am On Oct 22, 2012
**still crying**
Re: LETTER To My Wife in Heaven..... by Jarus(m): 10:37am On Oct 22, 2012
lola.luv:
^^
Maybe he opened that thread for fun...though he denied having a wife and kid in that thread which is weird.

Or could he be joking about something like this? : /

I am also at a loss o. Even though I know Nigerians can do anything to direct traffic to their website, I don't want to believe that is the mission here.
Re: LETTER To My Wife in Heaven..... by Teejayphillip(m): 10:39am On Oct 22, 2012
May her soul kip restin in d blossom of d almighty God... Sowie abt d loss,d almighty God will comfort U..
Re: LETTER To My Wife in Heaven..... by Skipfr(m): 10:53am On Oct 22, 2012
Take heart bro. may her soul rest in peace
Re: LETTER To My Wife in Heaven..... by GudluckIBB(m): 10:58am On Oct 22, 2012
One wish i will tell you on behalf of your wife is for you not to marry another Woman that will maltreat Your Son.
Take care of him
Give him the best
Love him always
Cherish and never allow him to lack
Above all,Make him to serve God with all his heart.
Let him grow to a stage were he can fight for himself before you think of re-marrying.
"I hate step mothers"
May the Soul of Your wife find peace in the Bossom of the most high
Take heart Sir
It is well!!!!!!
Re: LETTER To My Wife in Heaven..... by prettiest1(f): 11:14am On Oct 22, 2012
Sorry for the lost, may the Lord comfort and be with u and ur son in Jesus name, amen.
Re: LETTER To My Wife in Heaven..... by Whiteguru: 11:21am On Oct 22, 2012
soryy man!
Re: LETTER To My Wife in Heaven..... by seyibrown(f): 11:23am On Oct 22, 2012
2Going dot com is clearly not dedicated to your deceased wife! Not nice to joke about something as serious as this! angry
Re: LETTER To My Wife in Heaven..... by Genovese(m): 11:33am On Oct 22, 2012
mc~evans:
My Heart Became Heavy After Reading This. Don't worry bro, d GOOD LORD will always watch over you andr son.
Re: LETTER To My Wife in Heaven..... by ebizswit(f): 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2012
Take heart
Re: LETTER To My Wife in Heaven..... by Linguist(f): 12:09pm On Oct 22, 2012
Take heart ok, I pray the holyspirit himself comfort you. Take heart ( eyo okan).
Re: LETTER To My Wife in Heaven..... by filia4real(m): 12:20pm On Oct 22, 2012
Sorry 4 ur loss and congrats 4 ur hope in resurrection! For as many that blv that they'll reunite with their dead loved ones, they've not really lose anyone.
Re: LETTER To My Wife in Heaven..... by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 22, 2012
I lost my grandma and i know how it felt, take heart, i can't even imagine what you are going through right now
please take heart.
Re: LETTER To My Wife in Heaven..... by sayso: 1:17pm On Oct 22, 2012
Losing one's partner so early is very heart breaking.Sorry Brother man.I sympathize with you on your loss.
Re: LETTER To My Wife in Heaven..... by ocelot2006(m): 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2012
Hmmmmm....my brother please accept my deepest sympathies..
Re: LETTER To My Wife in Heaven..... by MrsChima(f): 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2012
The fact that he has a website listed on his post...I didn't take any of this serious however for people who have lost loved ones and may still be struggling with the loss...may not find it funny or entertaining.

There is a section where people can soft advertise..then again this is not my site. I digress.

Carry on.
Re: LETTER To My Wife in Heaven..... by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 22, 2012
A pity embarassed
Re: LETTER To My Wife in Heaven..... by semid4lyfe(m): 2:42pm On Oct 22, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
The fact that he has a website listed on his post...I didn't take any of this serious however for people who have lost loved ones and may still be struggling with the loss...may not find it funny or entertaining.

There is a section where people can soft advertise..then again this is not my site. I digress.

Carry on.

The website wasn't in the post originally.

It was when the thread was posted to the homepage and the OP saw it was getting many replies and views that he modified the post and inserted his website.
Re: LETTER To My Wife in Heaven..... by annastacie: 2:42pm On Oct 22, 2012
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: LETTER To My Wife in Heaven..... by waistbead: 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2012
ADIEU, ADUKE
Re: LETTER To My Wife in Heaven..... by harlos: 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2012
Hmmmm... O ma se o
Hope she see dis from heaven so she would knw u are a caring husband...
R.I.P. ADUKE.
Re: LETTER To My Wife in Heaven..... by Nobody: 4:11am On Dec 30, 2012
Com'on guys, I don't know whether or not to believe the OP on this topic.

He opened this thread to write a letter to his supposely dead wife.
But, a week before this thread, the OP had opened another thread in which he indicated that he had been married 4 times and each time the marriage has ended with the wife running away. And none of those 4 wives has his chidren.

https://www.nairaland.com/1073125/please-joystick-too-big-killing

server123: Writing to you is the last thing I would have ever thought of doing but I am left with no option.
I am a 35 year old Christian and I have a problem, my private parts are too big and this has led to all the women I marry running away.
I have never believed in looking for prostitutes to satisfy myself since it is against my beliefs but as my problems increase I think it’s the only option am left with.

7 years ago I married my first wife and after a month she could not handle it and left. Since then I stopped dating young girls as I know they may not manage the size of my private parts, but look for women who are either divorced or widowed since they are kind of used to sleeping with men.

I have married four women but all of them have packed and left, none of them have my children and am worried am growing old and people say I am a good man who is hard working.
What did I do wrong?
All I want is a family, I feel like committing suicide.
Is there a way I can reduce the size of my private part?

Kindly help!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious PHOTOS Of The Nigerian Police Force / Remembering Guiness Michael Power / Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.