Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Is The Church A Prostitute? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Church A Prostitute? (1254 Views)

Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel / ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute / Revival Of My Church - A New Divine Revelation From Bro. Emmanuel Senayon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Church A Prostitute? by tobechi20(m): 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2012
The church began around middle east as a felowship of God people.

It spread to greese as a philosophy.

It moved to italy as an institution with buildings

it came to nigeria an america and we made it as a buisnes enteprise

THE CHURCH IS A BODY. When a girl uses her body for money,it becomes PROSTITTUTION?

Nowadays,both the head of the church and its members uses the church for financial benefits

HOW IS THE CHURCH A PROSTITUTE?

when d pastor preaches on tithe,ofering, bazare mostly and alter the mesage of the sermon to suit the rich church members so as not to loose them

when building big churches and buying private jet is their major activity

when the members worship God because he promised his followers heaven,miracles,riches, promotion,blesing, jumping from one church to another in the prostitute.

WHEN IT COMES TO SEX, A WIFE HAS SEX WITH A HUSBAND BECOS OF LOVE. A prostitute has sex becos of money.

THE DIFRENCE IS IN THE INTENTION.

we should worshp God becos of love not money or riches

2 Likes

Re: Is The Church A Prostitute? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 21, 2012
umm.. no insults.. but um.. even the foundation of xtianity is suspect... i mean a virgin got pregnant 'miraculously'... so u know.... the apple never falls too far away from the tree..

2 Likes

Re: Is The Church A Prostitute? by wiegraf: 12:04am On Oct 22, 2012
musKeeto: umm.. no insults.. but um.. even the foundation of xtianity is suspect... i mean a virgin got pregnant 'miraculously'... so u know.... the apple never falls too far away from the tree..

I admire the effort you put into that, but there really is no nice way to put it, is there?
Re: Is The Church A Prostitute? by saintvc(m): 7:37am On Oct 22, 2012
tobechi20: The church began around middle east as a felowship of God people.

It spread to greese as a philosophy.

It moved to italy as an institution with buildings

it came to nigeria an america and we made it as a buisnes enteprise

THE CHURCH IS A BODY. When a girl uses her body for money,it becomes PROSTITTUTION?

Nowadays,both the head of the church and its members uses the church for financial benefits

HOW IS THE CHURCH A PROSTITUTE?

when d pastor preaches on tithe,ofering, bazare mostly and alter the mesage of the sermon to suit the rich church members so as not to loose them

when building big churches and buying private jet is their major activity

when the members worship God because he promised his followers heaven,miracles,riches, promotion,blesing, jumping from one church to another in the prostitute.

WHEN IT COMES TO SEX, A WIFE HAS SEX WITH A HUSBAND BECOS OF LOVE. A prostitute has sex becos of money.

THE DIFRENCE IS IN THE INTENTION.

we should worshp God becos of love not money or riches

9ce post
Re: Is The Church A Prostitute? by mumumugu(m): 4:49pm On Oct 22, 2012
Wat is d aim of d thread
Re: Is The Church A Prostitute? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2012
Re: Is The Church A Prostitute? by ijawkid(m): 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2012
The church becomes a prostitute or a love peddler when it forms close alliance with the world(its politcal system,wars and what have you).....

When the church's best freind is the world ,then prostitution has been established...:-)...

2 Likes

Re: Is The Church A Prostitute? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2012
ijawkid: The church becomes a prostitute or a love peddler when it forms close alliance with the world(its politcal system,wars and what have you).....

When the church's best freind is the world ,then prostitution has been established...:-)...

Hypocritical coming from a Jehovah witness, dont you think?
Re: Is The Church A Prostitute? by ijawkid(m): 7:56pm On Oct 22, 2012
Logicboy03:

Hypocritical coming from a Jehovah witness, dont you think?

Lol...

Why u dey stalk me like this??

I dey owe you money....??

Besides what I just said is what the bible says.......

I just didn't expect you to grasp the truth.......

1 Like

Re: Is The Church A Prostitute? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2012
ijawkid: The church becomes a prostitute or a love peddler when it forms close alliance with the world(its politcal system,wars and what have you).....

very true. the church cannot be prostituting and fornicating with other philosophies like politics. it has to remain a virgin even as we are expected to remain virgins
Re: Is The Church A Prostitute? by ijawkid(m): 8:43pm On Oct 22, 2012
obadiah777: very true. the church cannot be prostituting and fornicating with other philosophies like politics. it has to remain a virgin even as we are expected to remain virgins

Thank you my twin bro......:-).....

1 Like

Re: Is The Church A Prostitute? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol...

Why u dey stalk me like this??

I dey owe you money....??

Besides what I just said is what the bible says.......

I just didn't expect you to grasp the truth.......

Stalk you? Sorry men, you are not interesting, you dont have tithe money like Oyedepo cool
Re: Is The Church A Prostitute? by ijawkid(m): 10:52pm On Oct 22, 2012
Logicboy03:

Stalk you? Sorry men, you are not interesting, you dont have tithe money like Oyedepo cool

Lol...

What if I had??

I could be engaging in oil bunkery you know....lol......

1 Like

Re: Is The Church A Prostitute? by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 23, 2012
All of una don dey get twin bro, abi?

It's well..

On top this prostitute matter, if the church had never gotten involved in politics, I doubt Christianity would be one of the biggest religions.
Re: Is The Church A Prostitute? by saintvc(m): 10:55pm On Oct 23, 2012
True talk musketo
Re: Is The Church A Prostitute? by Nobody: 3:11am On Oct 24, 2012
mumumugu: Wat is d aim of d thread

just because of your SN alone, i must "follow/add" you. grin

#hilarity
Re: Is The Church A Prostitute? by tobechi20(m): 3:26pm On Oct 25, 2012
Logicboy03:

logic boy, how many id do u have ? logicbouy, logicboy01,logicboy03,macdaddy ?
Re: Is The Church A Prostitute? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 25, 2012
tobechi20:

logic boy, how many id do u have ? logicbouy, logicboy01,logicboy03,macdaddy ?

Better question;

How many times have you been unfairly banned?
Re: Is The Church A Prostitute? by tobechi20(m): 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
more replies

(1) (Reply)

Life Of Prosperity / Mercedes Benz Illuminati Super Bowl Ad / THE HOLY BIBLE: What Makes It Holy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.