Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Revival Of My Church - A New Divine Revelation From Bro. Emmanuel Senayon - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revival Of My Church - A New Divine Revelation From Bro. Emmanuel Senayon (4468 Views)

My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. / Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel / Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revival Of My Church - A New Divine Revelation From Bro. Emmanuel Senayon by paulpromise: 7:45am On Jul 08, 2013
[ REVIVAL OF MY CHURCH 1]
The Lord of host is holy and he want his church to be well prepared for his coming because the judgment will start from the church (Ephesians 5:27) The Lord love his church and He wants his church to be holy in all manner of conversation (1 Peter 1:15).I remember some time ago I went to a particular church for programme in spiritual realm I saw devil on their altar and I saw all the people on the altar in spiritual realm in reg garment but in physical realm they put on all sort of cloth, I was sorrowful when I saw this because I saw all the congregation in black garment of light.(1 Peter 2:9) The church needs great revival, that is why the Lord visited me five times again because that was his promise to me during the time he was speaking with me.(1 Peter 1:25)

[JESUS CHRIST VISITATION]
I was on my bed resting and I began to hear the weeping of a man I was wondering who he could been, but all of a sudden, I saw the Lord in front of me in spiritual realm weeping when the Lord opened his mouth to talk with me, the first thing he said was "MY SON, MY CHURCH NEEDS REVIVAL" and the lord quoted.(James 5;13-16). I was very happy when I saw the Lord again, but sorrow came over my soul when I saw the Saviour of the world weeping just because many churches are asleep in Him (Ephesians 5:16) and the Lord said "MY SON, I WANT TO SHOW YOU A GREAT MYSTERY BETWEEN ME AND MY CHURCH "(Ephesians 5: 27 and 32)

[SECRET KILLER]
The Lord held my hand and said "My SOM, COME AND SEE WHAT MY CHURCH IS DOING" and behold I saw a man, the man was smelling and I saw many wound on his body, the man put on filthy garment, and the Lord said "MY SON WATCH VERY WELL" and I saw another man that put on fine and beautiful coat with tie, when he came closer to the man that was smelling, he used his hand to cover his nose and said "THIS MAN IS SMELLING" he did not attempt to help the man and he went away. And the Lord began to cry bitterly. Another lady came there with fine linen, immediately she set her eyes on the man that was smelling, she covered her nose and spat and passed-by and went away. And the Lord said " THIS IS KILLING MY PEOPLE, MY SON WATCH VERY WELL” and I saw a very short boy, he put-on also a beautiful cloth, when he saw the man, he had a great compassion on him. He began to cry, he used his little strength to carry the man into his fathers house, .His father took care of him and healed the wound of the man and clothed him with his own garment, and the smelling man looked like a king and he went away and began to help those who are his own type that need help and the father turned him to his own son. (Matthew 11:28-30) . The Lord smiled and began to cry, the weeping of the Lord is more than his smiling. And I asked the Lord for the meaning, and the Lord said "THE MAN THAT WAS SMELLING REPRESENTS A SINNER AND ALSO A BACKSLIDER, THE MAN AND THE LADY THAT PUT-ON BEAUTIFUL CLOTH REPRESENTS MY SERVANT AND THE CHRISTIANS, WHEN THEY SEE A SINNER INSTEAD OF THEM TO PREACH TO HIM, THEY WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO DO THAT BUT THEY WILL SAY HIS HELL IS VERY SURE, WHEN THEY SEE A SINNER THEY WILL SAY THIS MAN IS A SINNER AND WILL NEVER ATTEMPT TO TELL HIM ABOUT ME, I WILL NOT RAPTURE THESE TYPE OF CHRISTIANS IF THEY REFUSE TO REPENT," and I asked the Lord, what about in the area of backslider? And the Lord eyes turn to red and I notice his voice sound like a thunder and He said “WHEN MANY OF MY SERVANT AND MY PEOPLE, SEE A BACKSLIDER, INSTEAD OF THEM TO PRAY FOR HIM AND ENCOURAGE HIM TO COME BACK TO THE NARROW WAY THEY WILL BE MOCKING HIM AND EVEN ADVERTISE IT IN ALL OVER THE WORLD, THEY HAVE GREAT PLEASURE IN THE FALLING OF MY SERVANT, THEY LAUGH WHEN THEY SEE A BACKSLIDER, I WILL NOT RAPTURE AND ONE THAT DO THIS EXCEPT THEY REPENT AND TURN TO ME, THEY WILL LIKEWISE PERISH " the Lord was speaking with anger with weeping but suddenly his eyes change back to normal and he said "THE EFFECTUAL FERVENT PRAYER OF A RIGHTEOUS MAN AVAILETH MUCH, TELL MY PEOPLE TO PRAY FOR EACH OTHER,I COMAND ALL MY PEOPLE TO PRAY AND FAST FOR 21 DAYS FOR ALL THE BACKSLIDERS IN ALL OVER THE WORLD AND THEY SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD AND I CHANGETH NOT" and the Lord said "COME LET ME SHOW YOU WHY MANY PEOPLE PRAYED AND THE SEE NO ANSWER TO THEIR PRAYER"

[WHY YOUR PRAYERS ARE HINDERED]
I saw a lady, the lady was praying and even sweaty, but I saw a demon that sat beside her laughing, and the demon said "THOU FOOL, HAVE YOU NOT READ IT IN THE SCRIPTURE THAT IF THOU BRING THY GIFT TO THE ALTAR, AND THERE REMEMBEREST THAT THY BROTHER HATH OUGHT AGAINST THEE, LEAVE THY GIFT THERE BEFORE THE ALTAR, AND GO THY WAY, FIRST BE RECONCILED TO THY BROTHER, AND THEN COME AND OFFER THY GIFT"(Matthew5: 23-24) the prayer of the lady had no effect just because she was keeping malice with a sister in the church.(Ephesians 4:31-32) and the Lord said "THAT IS WHY MANY OF MY PEOPLE PRAYED BUT THEY RECEIVED NOTHING, BECAUSE I WILL NEVER MAKE A JOKE WITH MY WORD THAT HAS GONE OUT OF MY MOUTH"

[DEVIL CELEBRATING BECAUSE OF THE CHURCH]
And the Lord said "MY SON, MY CHURCH NEEDS REVIVAL, SEE WHAT THE DEVIL IS DOING" and I saw the devil celebrating, laughing with the spiritual wickedness in high places, and I shouted, O Lord why? And the Lord said "MY SON LOOK AT THE REASON" and behold I saw the church fighting themselves, even I saw a church praying but their prayers had no effect because the pastor and the congregation are fighting themselves and the Lord said "THERE IS NO UNITY IN MANY OF MY CHURCHES AGAIN, MY CHURCH NEEDS REVIVAL, I WILL ONLY WORK WITH A UNITED CHURCH, HOLY AND BLAME LESS CHURCH, CHURCH AWAKE FOR I AM KNOCKING AT THE DOOR OF YOUR HEART, PASTOR DECLARE A FASTING AND PRAYER FOR THE REVIVAL OF MY CHURCH, SO THAT YOUR PRAYER MAY BE ANSWERED AND TURNED TO FIRE IN SPIRITUAL REALM"(1TIMOTHY 3:15-16) and the Lord said "WHEN MY PEOPLE PRAY WITHOUT UNITY IN THEIR MIDST, THEIR PRAYERS ALWAYS DISAPPEAR LIKE A SMOKE IN THE AIR AND IT NEVER GOES BEYOND THE CLOUD"(Philippians 2:14-16)

[FALSE VISIONARIES]
The Lord showed me a demon that stood before the throne of the devil, and the devil told him that "GO RIGHT NOW INTO THE EARTH, GIVE FALSE VISION AND REVELATION THAT WILL DRAW MANY PEOPLE TO THE WIDE WAY SO THAT WE MAY HAVE MORE SOULS IN MY KINGDOM" and the Lord said "TEST EVERY SPIRIT AND CONFIRM EVERY REVELATION IF THEY ARE OF ME OR NOT" (1John 4:1) I have come across them in physical realm and I have read also on internet but the Lord told me immediately "THEY ARE VISIONS FROM THE PIT OF HELL, FROM THE THRONE OF DEVIL"

[DEVIL SPEAKING AGAINST PASTOR PAUL RIKA]
I saw the devil saying "I MUST SURELY TRAP YOU, YOU ARE TAKING PEOPLE FROM THE BONDAGE OF SIN, I WILL TRAP YOU BY SENDING FALSE VISION ARLES TO YOU, HAHAHA, YOU ARE HURTING MY BODY" and the Lord said "MY SON, TELL PASTOR PAUL RIKA TO BELIEVE NOT ALL REVELATION THAT WILL COME ACROSS HIM, AND REVELATION THAT GO AGAINST MY WORD IS NOT FROM ME" and the Lord said "MY SON, DO YOU REMEMBER I PROMISE TO ALWAYS SHOW YOU THE PLAN OF THE DEVIL AGAINST MY PEOPLE?" and I said' yes Lord' and the Lord said "COME LET ME SHOW YOU A PASTOR FROM YOUR COUNTRY. HE HAS TURNED AWAY FROM ME JUST BECAUSE OF MONEY AND POSITION, HE RAN AFTER POLITICS AND HE IS A POLITICIAN"

[DEMON IN HIS CHURCH]
I saw the man the Lord was talking about on the altar preaching (I KNOW THE MAN VERY WELL AND HE HAS A LITTLE FAME IN MY COUNTRY NIGERIA, BUT I WON’T MENTION HIS NAME BECAUSE THE LORD ASKED ME NOT TO DO SO UNTIL THE TIME HE WILL TELL ME) he was touched with what he was preaching but devil was laughing because his word has no effect in the life of his members. And I asked the Lord for the reason, and the Lord said "HE IS A SECRET SINNER," HE HAS SHED MANY BLOOD AND HE NEVER PREACHED SOUND DOCTRINE" and the Lord said "LOOK AT HIS CONGREGATION" and behold, i saw demons in their midst, I saw snakes and scorpion on the body of his members but in physical realm they thought they were doing the will of God.(Romans 8:7-cool

[ENDURE IN THE MIDST OF THE STORM]
And the Lord said "MY SON, COME AND SEE HOW I WANT MY PEOPLE TO BE" and I saw a tree in the midst of the storm, the storm blows against the tree but the tree remains, stood and it never shook and none of his leaves fell away. And the Lord said "GREAT IS HE THAT ENDURES IN THE MIDST OF THE STORM,THAT NEVER LOST HIS SPIRITUAL GIFT IN THE MIDST OF THE STORM FOR THEY ARE MINE AND SHALL REIGN WITH ME FOREVER AND EVER" and I heard a great noise that says "AMEN" and the Lord said "THE STORM MEANS PERSECUTION, AFFLICTION OF MY PEOPLE, THE TREE REPRESENTS MY REAL CHILDREN THAT ENDURE, AND THE LEAF REPRESENTS THEIR SPIRITUAL GIFT, AND PRAYER LIFE. HE THAT BE LIKE THIS TREE SHALL INHERIT MY GLORIOUS KINGDOM"(2TIMO 3:10-12) There are many things the Lord told me about some of my friend on face book and it was a good thing, but I was not allowed to write it out because I do not want them to boast or over happy that will take them away from the right track. This are the people:
(TEENA OBI, HUNYE CECILIA, IJAW JAW EAMON MARK, EMMANUEL AMOSU ADAH, GERMA MASSAWE, AMOSU DORCAS AND ABOUT SOME THE OVERCOMERS GROUP MEMBER" the Lord told me wonderful things about these people and I was very happy.

[OVERCOMERS GROUP]
the Lord spoke to me about my group and he said "MY SON I HAVE ESTABLISH OVERCOMERS GROUP FOR MY OWN GLORY, I WILL USE MY POWER ON THIS GROUP, AND THIS GROUP WILL SHUT THE GATE OF HELL COMPLETELY, I WILL USE THIS GROUP TO REVIVE MANY OF MY CHURCHES. THOSE WHO SUPPORT YOUR MINISTRY ARE THOSE WHO I HAVE CHOSEN BEFORE IN THEIR MOTHER’S WOMB AND THEY ARE HEAVENLY CANDIDATES. THEY WILL SURELY HELP YOU MY SON BECAUSE THAT IS WHY THE ARE BORN SO THAT MY WORD MAY BE FULLFILLED" (Philippians 4:19). The Lord told me many things about the group, which was not written in this book.

[MY SISTER ON THE NARROW WAY]
the Lord said "MY SON, LOOK AT DORCAS ON THE NARROW WAY" and I saw my blood sister on the narrow way. The same father and mother, she used to dress worldly and she still lives in sin and she was a members of C . C. C white garment church. After sharing my Revelation with her because she was aware of my sickness, that very day she went home with godly sorrow (2 Corinthians 7:10). She called my mom at midnight asking if she should burn her worldly cloth and weave-on and I told her to burn all of it, and she became a born again Christian and changed her church, i saw her load of sin, the Lord has taken it away and now i saw the angel dancing because of her salvation, praise the Lord I her saw her in my first encounter with Jesus Christ on the wide way, but now she is now on the narrow way! Are you on the narrow way or wide way? (Matthew 7:13-14)

[THE RAPTURE]
The Lord held my hand and took me to a place in heaven, behold I saw the angels running with full speed and were saying "GLORY BE UNTO OUR GOD, FROM EVERLASTING TO EVERLASTING, NOW OUR JOY IS FULL BECAUSE OUR PEOPLE ARE COMING TO REIGN WITH US AND THE PRINCE OF PEACE" and the Lord began to cry and he said "FATHER, I PLEAD WITH THEE, LET US GIVE MY CHURCH JUST A MINUTE OF GRACE, IF I ARRIVED NOW, ONLY 2 PERCENT OF 20 PERCENT OF MY CHURCH WILL BE RAPTUED, BUT THE FEW 18 PERCENT ARE NOT READY AT ALL, THEY FORSAKE MY SOUND DOCTRINE, NOW IT IS THE TIME FOR MY DIVINE REVIVAL IN MY CHURCH, FATHER MY CHURCH IS NOT YET READY" the Lord began to beg the father to delay the rapture because the church is not fully ready. And the Lord told me "LOOK AT WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE TIME OF RAPTURE" and behold, I saw a very big church, all of the people in that church were dancing, and when the rapture took place, there was no sign in that church that the rapture took place, they continued dancing until a woman ran inside the church and explained how other people outside the church were raptured and the church members began to curse their pastor, they tore his coat to pieces because all of them in that church were left behind and the Lord said "MY SON, MY CHURCH NEEDS REVIVAL, I WILL ONLY RAPTURE HOLY CHURCH." (Isaiah 51:4-6)

[THE MISSIONARIES]
I saw some group of missionaries in airplane, they were on a mission for evangelism, and all of a sudden a man stood among them and said "LET US PRAY FOR MERCY THAT WE WILL NOT BE CAST AWAY AT THE END OF OUR RACE" and the all began to pray and immediately the rapture took place all of them were raptured included the pilot. And the airplane fell on some people but they never died because after rapture there is no more death. (Revelation 9:6) and the Lord told me " MY SON, THERE IS NO LOVE AGAIN IN MANY OF MY CHURCHES, THEIR CRYING NEVER GO BEYOND THE CLOUD, I AM COMING RIGHT AWAY FOR THE HOLY CHURCH, TELL MY CHURCH TO PRAY WITH FASTING FOR THE REVIVAL OF MY CHURCH BECAUSE MANY OF MY CHURCH ARE ASLEEP, AWAKE MY CHURCH". Every thing is read in heaven but the church is not yet ready. And the Lord quoted (Revelation 22:16) saying "I JESUS HAVE SENT MY ANGEL TO TESTIFY UNTO YOU THESE THING IN THE CHURCHES. I AM THE ROOT AND THE OFFSPRING OF DAVID, AND THE BRIGHT AND MORNING STAR. I HAVE SENT THIS MESSAGE TO ALL MY CHURCHES, LET THE CHURCH THAT HATH AN EAR, LET HIM HEAR WHAT I SAITH UNTO THE CHURCHES"(Revelation 3:22) and the Lord said "GO AND WARN MY CHURCH" and the Lord took my spirit back into my body and I woke up with fear.

[THE END]
PLEASE I NEED YOUR SUPPORT AND PRAYER FOR MY MINISTRY TO SPREAD THIS MESSAGE TO ALL THE CHURCH OF CHRIST. STAY BLESS AND HOLY.

4 Likes

Re: Revival Of My Church - A New Divine Revelation From Bro. Emmanuel Senayon by pststeve: 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2013
The really message touches me since the day i read through. i might not be so boyant in cash but i will keep praying for your ministry. The Lord will strenghten u.
Re: Revival Of My Church - A New Divine Revelation From Bro. Emmanuel Senayon by Mckenzy99(m): 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2013
i will like to support the lord's work in your ministry,can i kindly have your details.
Thank you.
Re: Revival Of My Church - A New Divine Revelation From Bro. Emmanuel Senayon by Bimcious(f): 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2013
May God‘s work continue. And may will all come back to do His will. And to myself may i end up rapturable.

(1) (Reply)

The Five Inevitable Stages In Relationships,courtship And Marriage.... / done / Coza Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.