Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,700 members, 7,840,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Dont Waste Your Time Searching For Money In The Wrong Places - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Dont Waste Your Time Searching For Money In The Wrong Places (1003 Views)

Great Investment opportunity!!! / The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi / Make Money In Export Business Out Of Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dont Waste Your Time Searching For Money In The Wrong Places by charlesnwa(m): 6:43am On Oct 22, 2012
Prepare yourself for success.

Buy HOW TO RAISE MONEY FOR YOUR BUSINESS IN NIGERIA and get 2 ebooks free (150 Businesses you can start today in Nigeria with or without capital) + Working and Earning Online is Easy (discover genuine data entry worksites that can make you good money daily).

PAY N2,000 only to ACCESS BANK PLC, Acctname: EARLY TIME NEWS CO. LTD, Acctno: 004 064 3287 and then text your "Fullname, teller no" to 08160209243.

OFFER lasts for the next 7 days!!!

Re: Dont Waste Your Time Searching For Money In The Wrong Places by pcnwamadi(m): 10:15pm On Oct 28, 2012
You know how to raise money and ur here asking for N2,000.. Who is fooling who here?
Re: Dont Waste Your Time Searching For Money In The Wrong Places by charlesnwa(m): 8:45am On Oct 29, 2012
I have made millions of naira from my ideas. Have you heard of JOBSWEEKLY, the popular and fast selling employment newspaper. i started it in Port Harcourt and have earned millions of naira from it. I have also developed several programs that help people achieve their dreams.

I am not asking for your money. I am selling my knowledge as information products and that is how i make money. I AM NOT FOOLING ANYONE. The information i provide is for those who need it.

(1) (Reply)

Graphite Coal Price Per Kilo / Export And Import Process Of Clothing Products In India / Blco Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.