Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,462 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi (7261 Views)

Great Investment opportunity!!! / Great Investment opportunity!!! / Great investment opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by 9jagobetta: 11:15pm On Nov 18, 2012
I studied business administration & management, i am the manager of Gabmaria Enterprises (Quarry product and Haulage company)i have been in the business of sales, marketing, supply and haulage of granite materials, asphalt, sands, laterite for over a decade, it is simply combining multiple similar kind of business which are very interrelated and interdependent, and as a result of this i am able to manage them successfully. From my experience, the biggest problem in all is capital! another one is management, which of-course I've been able to master over the time, everyone knows that every business has its risk, and that's why not just anybody can dabble into this type of profitable business as it called for a lot of experience and tactics to be able to attain success, but at the same time no risk no gain. What do you understand by haulage? now I'll like to talk about the haulage aspect of the business, haulage is simply the means and system of moving/transporting goods by road from one place to another where it is needed. the business i want to introduce to you is haulage with dump trucks otherwise know as tipping trucks and tipping trailers, i have once talk about the granite/sand merchandise aspect of the business, yet the offer is still open for anyone interested. i will not advice anyone to buy a brand new truck/trailers for business in the Nigeria system of today, except a big multinational company who has vast capital and resources. so i will recommend fairly used trucks/trailers otherwise known as TOKUNBO with good grade (this aspect of selecting the good grade used trucks also need an expert as well, but that can be taken care of) from abroad, one can either buy here in Nigeria or buy it cheaper from America or Europe. The good trailer/trucks which are better for this kind of business are thus in this order: MARK, STYER, IVECO, SCANIER, DAFF AND MANĀ¬DISLE etc. Now with any of these trucks you are in business for real, we have different types of management/maintenance packages depending on the one that sooth you better, we advice all the trucks in our care to have comprehensive insurance policy to take care of the greatest risk involve in the business. There are arrangement where we take care of total or partial maintenance of the trucks depending on our agreement, We normally take total management of the drivers as this is the most important aspect of the business that determine progress and success. We often use our trucks within a short distance operations in the south-western states particularly Lagos, Oyo, Osun, and Ogun and on special occasions to other states, this make total control and monitoring of the trucks/driver very easy and at the same time reduce transit risk to the barest minimum, and also reduces the rate of diminishing return on our trucks. Sometimes we reject some jobs/contracts if it tend to put our trucks into high risk. The expected ROI (Return on Investment)on ten tire truck is between N70k & 80k and trailer is between 80k & 100k all per one week. Now note one thing that is important, do not listen to unrealistic high rate of interest being suggested by those who want to lure you into the business basically for their own self interest, and do not on your own part over estimate your possible gains, or think you can make your invested money within a short time that is unrealistic. Let me advise you not to spend that hard earned money on parties, fun, or in any reckless ways, this is your chance to create your own cash cow that will assure you a steady flow of income, an opportunity to invest in a system that will give you a guarantee of earning a regular passive income. whether you are home or abroad you can always count on us for accountability, reliability and agreement compliance. We mostly work Monday to Friday and make out for check-up and maintenance of our trucks on Saturdays and Sundays. Come and do business with us while you smile to the bank. We also offer consultancy services in these area of business. You just put a call through, there is no crime in hearing from us, thanks. for more info call 08020621510, 08071155335
Re: The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by 9jagobetta: 6:20pm On Mar 13, 2013
in vest and create a cash cow, that bring money regularly.
Re: The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by 9jagobetta: 11:02pm On Mar 14, 2013
you just try and read to understand, you never can tell, it might be the chance you are hoping for.

Yes! i will tell you this with all sincerity, this is no joke, no sweet-talking, nor exaggeration, the world economy is turning to total capitalization which is now directly or indirectly enslaving the less privileged, the slow/low thinkers, people without focus,vision and ambition, the job seekers, salary/wages dependents, non risk taker/non adventurous most of who would have been lured into ever serving by the dangling carrot that seems like ever, but that mostly disappear at a time least expected leaving one with bills, and grown responsibilities. The carrot may appear large enough to satisfy your ever growing need, be wise! for one thing is sure, your need will outgrow it, it will not be there forever, it will always aim to paralyze your faculty of industrialization and investment, it will always aim to tie you down to exploit your best in ever serving, it may look great a package, that it will deceive and hold you down for a future suffering, so when it disappears your new life of horror begins. I've seen a son of one time notorious billionaire who latter spent several weeks in Ikoyi prison just because of few millions, anything can happen if one is not careful. Now you don't have to postpone nor procrastinate for THERE IS NO TIME TAGGED AS RIGHT, YOUR BEST TIME EVER IS NOW! there will always be an economy war in one's life, but the best form of defense is attack, take a bold and decisive step of defensive attack today and cub every possible economic surprises that may want to disturb you peaceful dear life. Why should you always be pessimistic when brilliant ideas comes around your way? why would you refuse to seek light just because majority choose to stay in darkness, why should you always follow the crowd and struggle within them, when you can avoid crowd completely? Oh! 'you mean it may be 419' well it may also be true gold mine, an eye opener, why don't you find out? 'Am afraid of investing such amount of money' i'll tell you NO RISK NO GAIN, money don't increase itself you plant and grow it into surplus. This is a bit of a tonic to your mind, you just think and take an action. 08020621510, 08071155335. Thank you.
Re: The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by 9jagobetta: 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2013
Do not join the group of pessimist, the negative minded who sees things only from the dark side and never imagine a light at the end of every tunnel, those who write off and condemn out-rightly and never understand the practical fact that every white (palp) actually comes from a black pot, those who fail to realize that even the life we live is a risk in all aspect; do not join those who allow fear and it's elements to govern their life by affecting their decision, action and and determination, and never for once give the word FAITH a chance, i mean, avoid those who do not understand that there is nothing to fear but fear itself. Now let me tell you that it is good to be good, like charges attract themselves, birds of a feather flocks together. if your chosen way of life is evil then evil may revolve around you and if it is goodness and righteousness you will surely reap what you sow. i believe the fact that you see this message at all is a divine arrangement because, millions of people out there have not seen this post and yet they are yearning for this great opportunity, you need to act fast because we have a minimum target of the number of trucks we need. I'll tell you, money can be a wonderful servant when you make it work for you not in fear, but in faith, wisdom, and peace of mind, and it can be a terrible master if you worship it and allow it to rule your life. (cherish money but do not worship it). We are not here too scam or swindle anybody of his or her belongings, we are here for a serious and legitimate business of a mutual benefit, this is a clarification because we understand Nigerian factors as regard fraud, and dubious activities, but surely you and i know that does not make all Nigerians; Therefore, the few of us that has great ideas, vision and goals would still have to go through the stress and agony of scrutiny, doubt, bad judgement, condemnations, and stigmatization etc before we can connect with the right people of like mind for a good business relationship. i am inspired to write this as a result of the calls we are receiving from some of the numerous investors we have encountered so far. while i await more of your calls to acquaint you with more information, remain vibrantly healthy and radiantly lovely.
Re: The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by profstar(m): 3:56am On Mar 16, 2013
Oh My God! Why is everybody typing long long post on this topic, can't someone just brief the whole story?!

1 Like

Re: The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by 9jagobetta: 8:39am On Mar 16, 2013
profstar: Oh My God! Why is everybody typing long long post on this topic, can't someone just brief the whole story?!

sorry just take the pain to read it through, it is to give you reasonable details and information, thanks
Re: The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by 9jagobetta: 9:00am On Mar 16, 2013
Every success come through risk, the greater the risk the greater the gain, you don't invest 5000naira and expect to gain in the same proportion with who invest 50000naira. your company is welcome...
Re: The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by 9jagobetta: 1:45pm On Mar 19, 2013
spiceybrain: So like how much capital are we talking about here?/quote]

it depends, like if you are bringing it from abroad it would be arpound 3m to 3.5m and if here in Nigeria 4m to 4.5m for ten tires and approximately double for full trailer
Re: The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by 9jagobetta: 10:06pm On May 08, 2013
Honestly i am giving you a sincere and the best offer, i will expect to hear from you all, Thank you.
Re: The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by 9jagobetta: 10:44pm On May 10, 2013
The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that would unlock the door to personal excellence. cheers.
Re: The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 10, 2013
we get your point.are you a pastor?
Re: The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by 9jagobetta: 3:12pm On May 12, 2013
saytan: we get your point.are you a pastor?

I may not be a Pastor, but 'am a believer.
Re: The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by 9jagobetta: 7:39am On May 15, 2013
Success often come to those who dare to act. It seldom goes to the timid who are ever afraid of the consequences...
Re: The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by 9jagobetta: 10:04pm On May 15, 2013
Money can be a very terrible Master if you allow it to boss and control you, but a wonderful servant if you control and allow it to work for you... Note: i have yahoo ID, and skype ID.
Re: The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by 9jagobetta: 8:41pm On May 16, 2013
I've been wondering why it took this long, yet no critics materialize here, well all critics and better thinkers are welcome with their opinion. i will only advice that if you can't build don't try to pull down, if you have nothing to offer don't try to create confusion, let every of your points be factual, and ideas be realistic for this is business and of-course on a serious platform. Please make your point, ask your questions and i will be willing to attend to you. thank you.
Re: The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by Dmanky(m): 1:54pm On May 17, 2013
Am Mr.Jude by name, my questions are

1.In how many ways can someone invest in this profitable business?

2.How can one be gaurantee of his income?

3.What will be the duration of His income(will it be at a particular interval or otherwise)

4.How will He partake in the share of the risk?

5.What is the minimum amount required 2 b invested.

Here is my contact for further discussions but please,I want these questions to be answered here. Thanks n God bless you!

Manky380@yahoo.com
Re: The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by pawn89(m): 3:21pm On May 17, 2013
interesting right up! mail me details at esandapo@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks
Re: The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by 9jagobetta: 11:44pm On May 17, 2013
Thank you Mr Jude, these are beautiful questions, and i will answer them one by one:
(1) I am not sure if i understand your question (1.) but in any case, you can invest your truck if you have any, otherwise you invest money to secure the right truck for the business.

(2) Apart from the fact that you are still the owner of your truck, you are directly, or indirectly involved. There will be a deed of agreement for both of us to sign in order to protect our mutual right and interest.

(3) The duration of income is mostly monthly, and could also be fortnightly, depending on how you want it.

(4) Every maintenance below N10000 is ours, and above is yours. you will be responsible for a comprehensive insurance policy and a monthly fund for the truck service.

(5) For 10 tires 4mill-7mill and trailer 5mill and above.

If i have answered you, thank you.

Dmanky: Am Mr.Jude by name, my questions are

1.In how many ways can someone invest in this profitable business?

2.How can one be gaurantee of his income?

3.What will be the duration of His income(will it be at a particular interval or otherwise)

4.How will He partake in the share of the risk?

5.What is the minimum amount required 2 b invested.

Here is my contact for further discussions but please,I want these questions to be answered here. Thanks n God bless you!

Manky380@yahoo.com
Re: The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by 9jagobetta: 11:04pm On May 18, 2013
Dare to be rich, it is not impossible, for wealth has no particular historical linage or relation; it abide with whoever understand it's philosophy and apply it. (C) ODEWALE G.O.
Re: The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by 9jagobetta: 11:10pm On May 29, 2013
Honestly, you must know this, it is cheaper, better, and economical to buy the old R model mark for this remarkable business... well, You could simply ask me how 08020621510, 08071155334.
Re: The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by 9jagobetta: 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2013
we are still very much here to entertain your calls... and we open to every of your questions. thank you.
Re: The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by 9jagobetta: 10:44pm On Jun 06, 2013
Really, it is expensive to be poor
Re: The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by 9jagobetta: 8:20pm On Jun 24, 2013
Thank you all for you response.
Re: The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by 9jagobetta: 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2013
A silence customer is a dangerous customer. You don't know what they are thinking. Be proactive & ask. Shep Hyken. Be interactive, pristine, and responsive
Re: The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by 9jagobetta: 2:14am On Jun 29, 2013
"Fantastic business idea, construction is in a Continuous process in this country..." A prospective client's confession
Re: The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by 9jagobetta: 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2013
The person interested in success, and who is determined to have it at all cost has to Learn to view failure as a healthy, inevitable part of the process of getting to the top.
Re: The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by Moneylender: 10:44pm On Jun 30, 2013
A quick one guys
Fairly used cranes are available for Sale. There are 20, 25 and two 45 Tons cranes(all Kato). Also available is 150 Ton America crane.
Nairaland does not suppoert the picture format. If you are interested, I can sent to anyone via email.
Contact me my by calling 08033d86214
Re: The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by 9jagobetta: 11:20pm On Jul 02, 2013
Moneylender: A quick one guys
Fairly used cranes are available for Sale. There are 20, 25 and two 45 Tons cranes(all Kato). Also available is 150 Ton America crane.
Nairaland does not suppoert the picture format. If you are interested, I can sent to anyone via email.
Contact me my by calling 08033d86214
. Thank you but am not sure of your contact number.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cows For Sale - Delivery Available / Quality Rechargeable Fans - No PHCN? ~ No Problem! / Dredging Pipes,with Flanges,& pipe floaters For Sale..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.