Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Niches Marketing, What Do You Know And How Lucrative Is It? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Niches Marketing, What Do You Know And How Lucrative Is It? (745 Views)

Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / Multi Level Marketing, What Do U Think? / Multi Level Marketing, What Do U Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Niches Marketing, What Do You Know And How Lucrative Is It? by Newcrescent(m): 8:56am On Oct 22, 2012
I attended a course on Niches Marketing, though a day course. But up till now I still cannot start fully. Anybody with useful idea on this.
Re: Niches Marketing, What Do You Know And How Lucrative Is It? by biz1234: 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2012
Niche marketing is very lucrative in the internet business, like for instance, I have like 11 blogs/websites all making me money on a daily basis in different niches. I am currently involved in niche marketing and I know lucrative it is.

Niche marketing is an internet business model where you specialize in promoting only specific human needs. For instance, when there are lots of people focusing on weight loss, you as a niche marketer will focus on niches like weight loss for under 16, weight loss for elderly women, reducing thigh fat etc. As a niche marketer, your focus is to narrow down the market in such a way that you target a specific segment of the market.

If you ask me, niche marketing is the most lucrative internet business model you can embark on.

The best way to start is to learn from some one who knows the business, besides, you need websites created for you so that you can manage your business more effectively. This is the best way to learn.

(1) (Reply)

The 6 Untold Reasons Why Businesses Fail / Do You Want To Pay Or Buy Something Online..but No Credit Card Or Paypal Account / Financial Management Guides For Entrepreneurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.