Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Multi Level Marketing, What Do U Think? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Multi Level Marketing, What Do U Think? (2247 Views)

Niches Marketing, What Do You Know And How Lucrative Is It? / The Best MLM (Multi-Level Marketing) Emerge From Nigeria To Make People Rich / Multi Level Marketing, What Do U Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multi Level Marketing, What Do U Think? by afrobaby(f): 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2010
My close friend introduced me to multi level marketing of forever living products, actuall she told me about two months ago but I felt reluctant, it was a bit blur to me then, but last week , she came to my house and gave me adetailed explanation of how it works, and I felt convinced.I wanna ask the house, do u think it is worth giving a try, she is making money from it now, because she told me it's different from their former MLM that one will only be selling their products, now one doesn't need to sell there products personally, one can be using it
What is ur take on this
Thank you
Re: Multi Level Marketing, What Do U Think? by throne: 11:59am On Aug 23, 2010
I was a Forever Living Products distributor seven years ago and was making very good money (close to a million monthly). I was senior manager. FLP has been in the market for over 8yrs. Almost every household has a distributor! It may be hard to find people to register. The people that made huge money (in millions 7/8yrs ago) were the first peole that started the business when it came into Nigeria in 2001. I don't believe there's much money to be made now.

I am now a distributor with a company that sells rehaping garments among other products. They started in March 2010 and are making waves. People drop 2-3 dress sizes in 10 minutes with these garments!

Since its a new company, this is the time to cash in, in my opinion. Ask me how.
Re: Multi Level Marketing, What Do U Think? by DrKitaun(m): 11:22am On Aug 26, 2010
Ask u how for what? Nobody would get suckered in by this ur sales letter . . .What happened to all d people u used to make ur Flp millions? U fcking dumped them and here u are preaching another bunkum mlm!

1 Like

Re: Multi Level Marketing, What Do U Think? by DrKitaun(m): 7:58pm On Aug 30, 2010
Ha! Simmarco, u too ? IFA will so suck u dry!
Re: Multi Level Marketing, What Do U Think? by seyluv(f): 7:45am On Aug 31, 2010
dont mind anybody that wants to discourage u, i kon somebody dt joined in april , she coolecllecting 600,000 now and she,s still maintains her work, but be careful now , becos d team u join matters alot, make sure u join an ACTIVE TEAM like my team, there are people in my team making btw N600,000 & 10million monthly , its not a dream ,its real, JOIN AN ACTIVE TEAM , u can call me for more clarification on 07029013725, Thank u
Re: Multi Level Marketing, What Do U Think? by steaming(f): 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2010
Run from FLP dear. the people that made money are the people that started it initially.

all the people you hear earning 800k-1m are spneding close to that to buy products every month, prodcuts that you end up, not being able to sell.

they may come in d name of customer club------where they help you grow, RUN dear-------------they do nuffin of d sort-----------at most they help u sign up 1 person and that is if they do---------------and u nid to sign up 25 people to make upto 300k and above and dats in addition to buying goods of 4 case credits worth a 100k every month.

sis, go invest your money elsewhere----------sumwhere worthwhile. ve seen people regretin and regretin signin up.

they wud neva tell u d truth, cos they spent moni signin up and by gettin u in, dey make sum moni no mata how smal, all trying to recover their own moni.

for the customer club, its 142k to sign up, how many people have that cash.
Re: Multi Level Marketing, What Do U Think? by afrobaby(f): 5:47pm On Aug 31, 2010
thanks all,
av actually been trying to invite other people but they are not interested, i will better use my money for better things
Re: Multi Level Marketing, What Do U Think? by bestlife(m): 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2010
anybody heard of edmark?i heard people are making waves there,anybody wth an idea if its true b4 i join.
Re: Multi Level Marketing, What Do U Think? by aforbaje(m): 1:43pm On Sep 06, 2010
Re: Multi Level Marketing, What Do U Think? by ireneann: 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2010
The problem with network marketing in Nigeria lies in lack of intergrity. Most Nigerians are cheats and liars and with these traits you cannot make a head way in the business.

You need people to survive in network marketing and hardly would you come in contact with a Nigerian who has not had his/her fingers burnt while dabbling into network marketing.

I was a Tianshi distributor for years and we were all making money. But like the saying goes we had some greedy people who acted like the proverbial lizard that ruined his own mothers burial.

Today the business is a shadow of its former self and I have since moved on. My dear network business was not designed with Nigerians in mind.

Keep your money and save yourself the heartache.
Re: Multi Level Marketing, What Do U Think? by DrKitaun(m): 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2010
ireneann:

The problem with network marketing in Nigeria lies in lack of intergrity. Most Nigerians are cheats and liars and with these traits you cannot make a head way in the business.

You need people to survive in network marketing and hardly would you come in contact with a Nigerian who has not had his/her fingers burnt while dabbling into network marketing.

I was a Tianshi distributor for years and we were all making money. But like the saying goes we had some greedy people who acted like the proverbial lizard that ruined his own mothers burial.

Today the business is a shadow of its former self and I have since moved on. My dear network business was not designed with Nigerians in mind.

Keep your money and save yourself the heartache.

BLESS U MY SIS . . .

unfortunately peeps will never learn.

I am a living example of a then top leader that has chosen to move on rather than perpetuate the grand deception that is MLM in Nigeria.

I can speak for myself, there is hardly any compensation plan that can favour all and sundry involved in any MLM.
Re: Multi Level Marketing, What Do U Think? by nwangap(f): 11:20pm On Jan 24, 2011
the problem with nigerians is that we don't understand that mlm is a long time investment. we want money now so it can't work for us. its a biz u build gradually over time but the greedy ones makes things bad. so i have decided never to venture into any such again. however, i was recently introduced to this system that enables u to earn instantly without much effort, i relunctantly registered and started marketing my link to facebook and the forum, i was surprise at the result it produced within a short time. i could put u through if u care and contact me on 08186002495 or pattybf@yahoo.com

u can check the site: www.cashandfortunes.com
Re: Multi Level Marketing, What Do U Think? by omariojake: 9:03pm On Aug 11, 2016
Why MLM?
Of course you already have your financial goal. You have a way to get there. But having another way or indeed multiple ways to get there cannot be a bad thing can it? Assuming things didn't work out with your way of choice, does it mean that you will have to settle for a mediocre lifestyle?

MLM experience without education, training and practice is usually rubbish. Imagine someone complaining about his driving experience without any education, training and practice. I mean the dude should be doing some thanksgiving in the church not complaining.

So MLM is not bad if the company behind it is genuine and you are a MLM litrate.
I likened MLM to the long ladder in a snake and ladder game. It is a financial leverage that can dramatically change your lifestyle all of a sudden. But first, you need your education which you can get for free @ www.omariojake..com

NOTICE!!!!!
I haven't tried to sell you any opportunity and I wouldn't even bother to. When you understand what MLM truly is without all the hype and sweet talks, you will decide how you want to proceed and if this kind of business is for you or not.

For those who say they can't do this business because they cannot speak to strangers or approach people or don't want to disturb their friends and family, well I guess we've moved passed that now because I'm solving all those problems right now just by typing this and I don't feel a thing. I'm probably laying on my bed with just my boxers on. And you are not my family member or friend yet. You came here trying to get good information about MLM and I have that ready for you on my website.

Guess what?, you are not the only person searching for more information about MLM. Others are out there. Offline and online and yes, they are all searching just like you.

So how about getting some information and training for free? Visit www.omariojake..com
Re: Multi Level Marketing, What Do U Think? by laxiitop(m): 6:51am On Mar 21, 2017
well, so many mlm's. one thing about most mlms is that they require you to do monthly maintenance or monthly PV, but I finally found one which does not require monthly PV before you earn, its the best ever mlm one could think of with their unique products, monthly PV is optional, not compulsory so it makes it easier to recruit other people who would not be active and they would still earn. very transparent , you would have a personal webpage to view your business and no leader can truncate your efforts unlike some mlms, everybody has access to their accounts. for more detailed info, you could reach me on WHATSAPP OR TELEGRAM TROUGH +2348188346558 OR BBM 591B7E49 or OUR BBM CHANNEL C00287826

(1) (Reply)

Tips on starting a Taxi Business In Abuja / Coca-cola And Their Heavily Guarded Secret Recipe (pics) / I Want To Start Saving In Dollars.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.