Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Watching Your Loved One Raped! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Watching Your Loved One Raped! (699 Views)

Ese Oruru, My Daughter Was Raped By Yunusa - Ese's Father / Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) / 21-yr-old Fresh Graduate Raped To Death In Ogijo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watching Your Loved One Raped! by intrepid: 10:08am On Oct 22, 2012
Its such a scar watching your loved violated by robbers or whoever.Just heard such gory story now in my office and the victim looks dazed and lost.I'm just imagining wats going on in her mind and wat she may have to live wit all her life.Many women and even men are living with this scar but there seems to be little happening to check it as the incidence soars daily. Is there any law against this heinous crime and how far is it implemented?
Re: Watching Your Loved One Raped! by Battery1(m): 10:11am On Oct 22, 2012
I dnt understand u at all.
Re: Watching Your Loved One Raped! by intrepid: 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2012
Battery.:
I dnt understand u at all.
What dont you understand-the story or the question?
Re: Watching Your Loved One Raped! by Callotti: 1:34am On Oct 24, 2012
Life goes on.
You can't be held to what you have no control over.
Regret on top of insult plus injury in this case is quite useless.
I would move on fine fine! kiss

Thank my AGNOSTIC God for coming to the white man's land to learn the power of positive thinking!
WHY WOULD ANYONE SUFFER FOR SOMETHING HE OR SHE HAD ABSOLUTELY NO CONTROL OVER?
Not my portion. . . ! cool

Abeg. . .beg to my bed!

(1) (Reply)

Female Teacher Defiles Two-and- Half-year Old Girl / 28-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling 13-year-old Girl / View Cara's Sexy Body, Couple Arrested, Pdp Meet With Apc..you Have To See This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.