Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

VIDEO: E.M.E's Sun Mo Mi and Behind the Scene Pics - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / VIDEO: E.M.E's Sun Mo Mi and Behind the Scene Pics (10103 Views)

Wizkid Is Still Signed To E.M.E - Banky W / VIDEO:E.M.E All Stars (banky W, Wizkid, Skales, Shaydee & Niyola) – Change / E.M.E Feat. Wizkid - "Dance For Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: E.M.E's Sun Mo Mi and Behind the Scene Pics by ijebabe: 12:20pm On Oct 22, 2012
After teasing us with all these pictures, the video is finally out!

Here are also some new photos from the video shoot for EME‘s “Sun Mo Mi” which was shot at Club Vegas at Ikeja on Sunday,7th October and 8th October, with the full assemble of the EME crew present - Banky W, Niyola, Skales, Wizkid, Shaydee & DJ Xclusive.

The club-themed video was directed by Clarence Peters.

As usual, the EME crew famous for flaunting an array of beautiful girls in their videos didn’t fail to disappoint once again.

There were cameo appearances by Iceberg, Timaya, Slim, Rico White and a few more.

Music Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-4CKm2k6g0

Behind the scenes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF_bJiRVLms

*Photos taken from 360nobs

Re: VIDEO: E.M.E's Sun Mo Mi and Behind the Scene Pics by ijebabe: 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2012
Behind the scene pics

Re: VIDEO: E.M.E's Sun Mo Mi and Behind the Scene Pics by ijebabe: 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2012
Looks hot...hmmm

Re: VIDEO: E.M.E's Sun Mo Mi and Behind the Scene Pics by ijebabe: 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2012
More photos

Re: VIDEO: E.M.E's Sun Mo Mi and Behind the Scene Pics by ijebabe: 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2012

Re: VIDEO: E.M.E's Sun Mo Mi and Behind the Scene Pics by Idowuogbo(f): 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2012
D video gal on point! Hawttt!!!
Re: VIDEO: E.M.E's Sun Mo Mi and Behind the Scene Pics by ijebabe: 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2012

Re: VIDEO: E.M.E's Sun Mo Mi and Behind the Scene Pics by ijebabe: 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2012

Re: VIDEO: E.M.E's Sun Mo Mi and Behind the Scene Pics by ijebabe: 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2012

Re: VIDEO: E.M.E's Sun Mo Mi and Behind the Scene Pics by ijebabe: 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2012
See how she wan chop im mouth grin

Re: VIDEO: E.M.E's Sun Mo Mi and Behind the Scene Pics by tellwisdom: 12:42am On Oct 23, 2012
Wht should we do with these pictures now?? sad ..Ijebubaba, please get something doing sad sad

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: E.M.E's Sun Mo Mi and Behind the Scene Pics by Mynd44: 3:58am On Oct 23, 2012
Hmmm
Re: VIDEO: E.M.E's Sun Mo Mi and Behind the Scene Pics by Booty4me: 9:09am On Oct 23, 2012
Shakes my Head.. op you Get Time Sha

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: E.M.E's Sun Mo Mi and Behind the Scene Pics by Mynd44: 11:28am On Oct 23, 2012
Booty4me: Shakes my Head.. op you Get Time Sha
lol
Re: VIDEO: E.M.E's Sun Mo Mi and Behind the Scene Pics by ijebabe: 6:46pm On Nov 14, 2012
Re: VIDEO: E.M.E's Sun Mo Mi and Behind the Scene Pics by ijebabe: 6:48pm On Nov 14, 2012
Booty4me: Shakes my Head.. op you Get Time Sha
And what about you that scrolled to look at all the pic and leave a comment?
No be force

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: E.M.E's Sun Mo Mi and Behind the Scene Pics by ijebabe: 6:49pm On Nov 14, 2012
tellwisdom: Why did you delay with these pictures now?? sad ..Ijebubaba, please I have nothing doing sad sad
Fixed!
Re: VIDEO: E.M.E's Sun Mo Mi and Behind the Scene Pics by Fatdon(m): 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2012
My m.b don finish na, becos of ur pics. >:
Re: VIDEO: E.M.E's Sun Mo Mi and Behind the Scene Pics by Kslib(m): 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2012
Ohhh, which kain garr! Dis woman sell for me sef?? Na so so sand sand full am... Mtccheew,na to go scan dis garr! For lab be that... ** wears lab coat and enters lab**** closes door###...

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: E.M.E's Sun Mo Mi and Behind the Scene Pics by AbdulAdam56(m): 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2012
Pix nd names pls
Re: VIDEO: E.M.E's Sun Mo Mi and Behind the Scene Pics by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2012
BANKY TAKES HIS HAT OFF FINALLY.... grin grin grin grin
Re: VIDEO: E.M.E's Sun Mo Mi and Behind the Scene Pics by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2012
ijebabe: See how she wan chop im mouth grin
If na you nko? grin grin
Re: VIDEO: E.M.E's Sun Mo Mi and Behind the Scene Pics by gentleoyink: 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2012
I dey laugh o
Honestly, these days the music coming out of our 9ja musicians fit turn mad man to lunatic.

Kslib: Ohhh, which kain garr! Dis woman sell for me sef?? Na so so sand sand full am... Mtccheew,na to go scan dis garr! For lab be that... ** wears lab coat and enters lab**** closes door###...

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: E.M.E's Sun Mo Mi and Behind the Scene Pics by alaoeri: 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2012
EME stealing stardom as the tightest group from the defunct Mo'hits.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: E.M.E's Sun Mo Mi and Behind the Scene Pics by DonaldGenes(m): 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2012
Walks in swaggerly*peruse through the post and sighs*then walks away
Re: VIDEO: E.M.E's Sun Mo Mi and Behind the Scene Pics by Revolva(m): 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2012
All dis eme crew why for once they sing a conscious song about life and its struggles society in general I mean something educative -
Re: VIDEO: E.M.E's Sun Mo Mi and Behind the Scene Pics by goldenval(m): 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2012
Those guys looks gay to me!... Smh.....
Re: VIDEO: E.M.E's Sun Mo Mi and Behind the Scene Pics by markus1133: 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2012
nice ...
Re: VIDEO: E.M.E's Sun Mo Mi and Behind the Scene Pics by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2012
EME is the new shine...gone are the days of Mohits abi na Mavin, woreva!!
Re: VIDEO: E.M.E's Sun Mo Mi and Behind the Scene Pics by tellwisdom: 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2012
ijebabe:
Fixed!
Why don't u post a pics of ur yansh, let's see undecided undecided
Re: VIDEO: E.M.E's Sun Mo Mi and Behind the Scene Pics by DonaldGenes(m): 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2012
Who be ds quy abeq

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Sang This Mtncaller Tune Song?? / Olamide – Going To Heaven / Ice Prince Ft French Montana - “I Swear” (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.