Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Arikair Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Arikair Interview (1074 Views)

Arikair Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arikair Interview by CuteKate(f): 1:39pm On Jan 25, 2008
Hello Nairalanders!

Please does anybody have an idea of how interview is being conducted in Arikair?

Help please; I haveĀ  an interview with them next week.

Thanks.
Re: Arikair Interview by pajobi: 2:16am On Jan 26, 2008
hi
what u need is the full meaning of the airport agencies some basic terms used at the airport. u dont expect me to tell everything ok,ckeck-in,check-out ,laggage,baggage,etc
my name name is paul can u give me a call if u what more of the information u will need 4 ur interview 08056181332.its for ur own good.not any hiden agend ok or better still we can meet to talk more ok
wink cheesy smiley cool kiss[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Arikair Interview by dammyboy73: 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2008
Please I was also called an Interview next week and I do not know what to expect. I was called for Project Manager.

Please help !!!!!
Re: Arikair Interview by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 28, 2008
@poster
wat position were u called up for?
Re: Arikair Interview by folabim(f): 9:22am On Jan 28, 2008
Be expecting a group interview
Re: Arikair Interview by Yetunday(f): 12:43pm On Jan 28, 2008
usually, it's a group interview, ur personal IQ might not be tested and those u think are not too composed like most of u during the interview ll be shortlisted for the next stage! This is from experience. I can say they already know those that they are taking, the interview is usually to fulfil some regulations( Dont quote me)
I know wit God, anything can happen. Wish u the best.
Re: Arikair Interview by stalker(f): 5:06am On Jan 29, 2008
@dammyboy73

No group interview for you. The vacancy is for the IT department, so i guess you would be asked some questions in the IT field and then i also guess you would also be asked about projects you have supervised. Be very confident of yourself cos the person interviewing you has a wealth of experience so he might want to also pick your brain as to what you can really and what you cant.Heard the interview is on thursday. Wish you the best
Re: Arikair Interview by dammyboy73: 10:07am On Jan 30, 2008
Thanks Stalker

(1) (Reply)

Am Dying,nairalander Help / Uac Foods Is Offering Career Opportunities! / Test Format Of Cornerstone Insurance Ppplllsssss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.