Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,306 members, 7,815,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Arikair Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Arikair Interview (1367 Views)

Arikair Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arikair Interview by CuteKate(f): 1:40pm On Jan 25, 2008
Hello Nairalanders!

Please does anybody have an idea of how interview is being conducted in Arikair?

Help please; I haveĀ  an interview with them next week.

Thanks.
Re: Arikair Interview by stalker(f): 4:40pm On Jan 25, 2008
Depends on the department you are being interviewed for.
Re: Arikair Interview by folabim(f): 5:13pm On Jan 25, 2008
Hi,

IT DEPENDS ON WHAT U APPLY 4, IF WHAT U APPLY 4 IS TICKETING AND RESERVATION OFFICER, THEN EXPECT A GROUP INTERVIEW

JUST BE YOURSELF AND DO NOT FAKE ANYTHING.

ANYTHING THEY GIVE U TO STUDY MAKE SURE YOU DIGEST IT BECAUSE QUESTIONS WILL COME FROM IT LATER. THEN STUDY EVERYTHING ABOUT ARIK AIR.

GUD LUCK
Re: Arikair Interview by sosogal: 5:53pm On Jan 25, 2008
i had an interview with em sometime in dec last yr.its more or less a group interview.in my case we were about 15 applicants and they were 3 HR peeps to interview us.the 1st stage,empty papers wre pasted on d walls.15 papers so everyobe of us had 2 write our names on each paper.then we were asked to interact with each oda,u kno, ask ourselves questions.so 4 every answer u give me,i'll go 2 ur paper wit ur name on it and write d answer.at d end of dis exercise,u'll be asked to what questions did u give(they pick an answer 4rm ur paper)dis answer.i think basically,they want 2 find out how u can interact wit people u r just meeting.anyway d position we applied 4 was passenger service.it may not be so in ur case.the next stage was d readin stage.some people were asked to read,well i guess to test their pronounciation,diction and all dat.odas were asked to listen attentively.pls do its very important.the next stage we wre asked to form groups and d same stuffs they asked us to read wre given to us only this time so vital info wre out so each group had 2 fill in d blank spaces dats y u av 2 listen during d readin.as a group,these HR guys will go around 2 see how every1 is contributin,they want 2 know if u r a passive or active person.pls try 2 head ur group.make sure u r seen and heard.again u guys will be seperated and given a small test on d same stuff u guys read.its usually about arik.so u can go 2 d website and master it be4 then.u av 2 fill in d blank spaces,u va 2 know d name of d chairman,when dey started,the kind of aircraft they av etc. d third stage is also a group thing,u guys will be given anything,we were given a paper plane and asked to make a jingle,like a commercial jingle i mean on it.u just av 2 be active and creative.thats about it.i was called 4 an interview and dis was how it was.its after dis stage u'll face the real interview.again dis was d format 4 passengers service unit i dont know if it varies 4 oda dept.i didnt make it cos i was not very active in my group and i totally floped in d written work but its all good.i work in an advertising agency in lag and im loving it.pls try 2 dress nice and not 2 serious.best of luck
Re: Arikair Interview by DorisAnn: 4:52pm On Jan 30, 2008
All the best
Re: Arikair Interview by DorisAnn: 4:59pm On Jan 30, 2008
try to go thru their web n get to knw abt the coy

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Mechanical And Electrical Engineering Graduates / BSC/HND Holders Wanted / Is There Any Hope For Those Of Us "unfortunate" To Have Finished With 3rd Class?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.