Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,192 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration (11813 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 58th Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by richmind: 7:10am On Oct 23, 2012
calebo101: I trust Uduaghan to use this e birthday take pretend, they never fail to show solidarity and love with the victims. What has he done in delta state My state is in the doldrums since this slowpoke took over. No sign of development anywhere... I wish dem fit dey borrow governor, we for don hire Oshiomole since make e con show dis good for nothing man how to develop a state. Anyway happy birthday, Celebrate why you are outside and free like a bird. Nor be your fault, na this joke when we dey call Ngeria na cause am. Make i crash i beg. cool

We really need to borrow governor in Delta State.....
Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by lumeneng22: 7:34am On Oct 23, 2012
Na so di world de bi o! O naha so di world de biii...Make una sqander our moni as una like in the name of governors birthday.But remember say 2015 efcc go go afta una.
Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by myners007: 7:52am On Oct 23, 2012
its an ignominy and uncivilize for people to insult the governor despite d fact dat he is performing below expectation. pls this forum was not designed for uncultured and unambitious people. mind ur language n be more patrotic.God bless Nigeria
Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 23, 2012
myners007 :
its an ignominy and uncivilize for people to insult the governor despite d fact dat he is performing below expectation. pls this forum was not designed for uncultured and unambitious people. mind ur language n be more patrotic.God bless Nigeria

SHUT THE Bleep UP!!!!!! You deserve a swollen lips.....being Patriotic to a man who has done nothing for Delta State?
Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by Goldieluks: 8:18am On Oct 23, 2012
cdamsel: my mum ohhh,she no dey gimme chop
moni again cos of uduaghan angry

Awww I feel for you. I wish Uduaghan the statue governor can see your message and do something about it.
Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 23, 2012
on a serious note, Where the H-ell is my cousin BEAF, come and defend your boss
Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by bisi16(m): 8:39am On Oct 23, 2012
BedLam: FOR THIS MID-NIGHT NA E UNA DE BRING UDUAGHAN PIX WITH HE BALD HEAD COME FRONTPAGE! GOD FORBID BAD TIN!
Lol. Una nor go kill pesin wit laughter 4 dis nairaland.. U dey fear bad dream ni?
Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by bolaino(m): 9:03am On Oct 23, 2012
myners007 :
shut the fuc.k up mr, do u know the untold hardships this man's reign of terror has caused numerous deltans? He deserves to be insulted, I don't know of any english word that can describe the wickedness of dat man, may God help delta state.
Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by Emmaville(m): 9:24am On Oct 23, 2012
naijaspeak: [b]With all the huge federal allocations accruing to Delta state government, Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan has little or nothing to show for his rulership of the state these past years. The little development witnessed in Delta state was done during the time of Ex-Governor James Ibori.

Even roads project inherited from Ex-governor Ibori by the government under the government of Emmanuel Uduaghan still remain uncompleted years after the project was handed over to the new government under Uduaghan. Uduaghan managed to put street light in most parts of Delta state especially Warri and Effurun of which they are being powered by diesel instead of solar power and this comes at a very high cost and the money goes to the pocket of some persons in his political circles.

Take for example NNPC Housing complex road by first bank before the Ekpan police station. The road is an high sore and this is affecting the traders doing business in and around Ekpan. Apart from affecting the economy of Ekpan, the bad portion of the road is creating insecurity problem during time of emergencies as vehicle had to turn around to pass NPA/chevron Expressway or inside Ekpan to get to their destination.

Also of note, is the Nigercat road which host the strategic Nupeng Tanker Park and Nigercat Construction Company. The road is so bad that resident are unable to drive in or drive out including pedestrian walking. The tanker park is the park that is serving most cities in Nigeria their petroleum product but the government is neglecting the area. Most of the tanker now park their trailers by the expressway and Governor Uduaghan choose to ignore them or feel unconcerned about it. I am very sure that if Governor Fashola is the one ruling Delta state this kind of lawlessness whereby a trailer driver will park by expressway will never ever happened. To solve the problem of trailer parking by the side of the expressway, why can't the delta state government allocate a huge espanse of land along the Warri-Benin Expressway road to the owner of the tankers so that they can relocate there instead of constituting a nuisances along the expressway. By parking along the NPA Expressway they are making the road unsafe for other road users. That place also serve as a hideout for thieves and pickpocket as they pretend to be working for the owners of the trailers. This weakness is from Uduaghan.

There are still many areas around the state that lack development. Unemployement in delta state is at it worst at the moment as many graduate from university and polytechnic are riding Okada ( motorcycle ) in other to survive.

I am even more disturbed and baffled by the fact that Governor Uduaghan do not have a masterplan for the development of the state. Governor Uduaghan should visited some african countries ( I do not mean europe ) eg Botswana, Gabon,Ghana South Africa, Kenya,Rwanda etc and see what development is all about. He should also learn from President Paul Kagame of Rwanda, the man he invited to a summit in Asaba more recently to brief him and give him tutorials on the know-how on how to develop a state. President Paul Kagame of Rwanda turned his impoverished country of Rwanda into a model of development. This is against the background that Rwanda was a poor country without oil and gas or viable mineral resources. It is of note that Rwanda has gone through a bitter history of civil war and genocide resulting in mass killing of tutsi and hutu people. But today, the picture coming out from Rwanda is a different picture as the country economy is fast growing. To the credit of President Paul Kagame, Rwanda has now won a permanent seat in the security council of the united nation. This was an opportunity a blessed country like Nigeria could have achieved if our leaders were honest and forthright in their leadership of the country. Governor Uduaghan should also visit Qatar, Dubai and Abu Dhabi ( UAE ) and see what development is all about. The leader of these gulf countries are making good use of their wealth coming from oil and gas responsibly for the comfort and happiness of their citizenry compared to Nigeria and Delta state in particular.

There is so much corruption in the government of Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan where billions of the state petro-dollars are looted by politicians. Local governments chairman and councillors are neck-deep in corruptions in delta state and other part of the country. There are no new companies in the states to provide employments for graduates. Kidnapping is now a big business for people who want to dare the venture.
[/b]

hey u come here, na who u keep here to read dis full trash. my friend wil u go n learn how to n succint n precise?? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by RickyRoss1(m): 9:25am On Oct 23, 2012
naijaspeak: [b]With all the huge federal allocations accruing to Delta state government, Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan has little or nothing to show for his rulership of the state these past years. The little development witnessed in Delta state was done during the time of Ex-Governor James Ibori.

Even roads project inherited from Ex-governor Ibori by the government under the government of Emmanuel Uduaghan still remain uncompleted years after the project was handed over to the new government under Uduaghan. Uduaghan managed to put street light in most parts of Delta state especially Warri and Effurun of which they are being powered by diesel instead of solar power and this comes at a very high cost and the money goes to the pocket of some persons in his political circles.

Take for example NNPC Housing complex road by first bank before the Ekpan police station. The road is an high sore and this is affecting the traders doing business in and around Ekpan. Apart from affecting the economy of Ekpan, the bad portion of the road is creating insecurity problem during time of emergencies as vehicle had to turn around to pass NPA/chevron Expressway or inside Ekpan to get to their destination.

Also of note, is the Nigercat road which host the strategic Nupeng Tanker Park and Nigercat Construction Company. The road is so bad that resident are unable to drive in or drive out including pedestrian walking. The tanker park is the park that is serving most cities in Nigeria their petroleum product but the government is neglecting the area. Most of the tanker now park their trailers by the expressway and Governor Uduaghan choose to ignore them or feel unconcerned about it. I am very sure that if Governor Fashola is the one ruling Delta state this kind of lawlessness whereby a trailer driver will park by expressway will never ever happened. To solve the problem of trailer parking by the side of the expressway, why can't the delta state government allocate a huge espanse of land along the Warri-Benin Expressway road to the owner of the tankers so that they can relocate there instead of constituting a nuisances along the expressway. By parking along the NPA Expressway they are making the road unsafe for other road users. That place also serve as a hideout for thieves and pickpocket as they pretend to be working for the owners of the trailers. This weakness is from Uduaghan.

There are still many areas around the state that lack development. Unemployement in delta state is at it worst at the moment as many graduate from university and polytechnic are riding Okada ( motorcycle ) in other to survive.

I am even more disturbed and baffled by the fact that Governor Uduaghan do not have a masterplan for the development of the state. Governor Uduaghan should visited some african countries ( I do not mean europe ) eg Botswana, Gabon,Ghana South Africa, Kenya,Rwanda etc and see what development is all about. He should also learn from President Paul Kagame of Rwanda, the man he invited to a summit in Asaba more recently to brief him and give him tutorials on the know-how on how to develop a state. President Paul Kagame of Rwanda turned his impoverished country of Rwanda into a model of development. This is against the background that Rwanda was a poor country without oil and gas or viable mineral resources. It is of note that Rwanda has gone through a bitter history of civil war and genocide resulting in mass killing of tutsi and hutu people. But today, the picture coming out from Rwanda is a different picture as the country economy is fast growing. To the credit of President Paul Kagame, Rwanda has now won a permanent seat in the security council of the united nation. This was an opportunity a blessed country like Nigeria could have achieved if our leaders were honest and forthright in their leadership of the country. Governor Uduaghan should also visit Qatar, Dubai and Abu Dhabi ( UAE ) and see what development is all about. The leader of these gulf countries are making good use of their wealth coming from oil and gas responsibly for the comfort and happiness of their citizenry compared to Nigeria and Delta state in particular.

There is so much corruption in the government of Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan where billions of the state petro-dollars are looted by politicians. Local governments chairman and councillors are neck-deep in corruptions in delta state and other part of the country. There are no new companies in the states to provide employments for graduates. Kidnapping is now a big business for people who want to dare the venture.
[/b]

You have good valid points, but Delta State has nothing to learn from most of the countries you mentioned, especially Ghana, Gabon, Rwanda etc? There is no region or state in Ghana that is as developed as Delta State, this is a fact and not the hear says you people are fed with on the internet. Accra is the only city in Ghana that is manageable, mention any other region that is as developed as Delta State. This is coming from someone who married a Ghanaian, lived in Ghana and have been to all regions in Ghana. Not like most Nigerians that come to Accra for 7 days holidays, once they return home they start ranting. If a foreigners come to Abuja and return within 3 weeks he will assume all of Nigeria is a developed and as beautiful as Abuja. You need to go round a country to know how developed it is.

We all know Uduaghan or whatever he is called is a FAILURE like Abia state governor, but using Ghana or Rwanda as an example means we dont want to grow. The Rwanda president has built few roads and houses doesn't mean he has turned his country into another Dubai, Rwanda is not our mate in anything. Kenya, SA and Botswana are good examples I must admit, especially Botswana, I dont rate SA highly bc without the whites they wont be better than Zimbabwe.
Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by ogusbaba1(m): 9:40am On Oct 23, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

You have good valid points, but Delta State has nothing to learn from most of the countries you mentioned, especially Ghana, Gabon, Rwanda etc? There is no region or state in Ghana that is as developed as Delta State, this is a fact and not the hear says you people are fed with on the internet. Accra is the only city in Ghana that is manageable, mention any other region that is as developed as Delta State. This is coming from someone who married a Ghanaian, lived in Ghana and have been to all regions in Ghana. Not like most Nigerians that come to Accra for 7 days holidays, once they return home they start ranting. If a foreigners come to Abuja and return within 3 weeks he will assume all of Nigeria is a developed and as beautiful as Abuja. You need to go round a country to know how developed it is.

We all know Uduaghan or whatever he is called is a FAILURE like Abia state governor, but using Ghana or Rwanda as an example means we dont want to grow. The Rwanda president has built few roads and houses doesn't mean he has turned his country into another Dubai, Rwanda is not our mate in anything. Kenya, SA and Botswana are good examples I must admit, especially Botswana, I dont rate SA highly bc without the whites they wont be better than Zimbabwe.
Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by ifihearam: 12:42pm On Oct 23, 2012
ghettodreamz:

And, why must I turn my laptop upside down to read your comment? shocked shocked shocked

WAHALA PEOPLE,MUST YOU READ ALL COMMENTS
Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by Taiwo20(m): 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2012
Birthday ke? Na im peopo full like say na burial. No semo for the pix ni
Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by jamace(m): 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2012
Why is he celebrating wasted years in leadership? Only in naija. sad
Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by igboboy1(m): 6:20pm On Oct 23, 2012
Make una free my able governor...Ibori chop, na im turn to chop. All i know say na Delta north turn to chop come next election. I dey pray make one oshimili man get governor cos I am so relocating back to flenjor.
Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by Shaggyfreshfish(m): 10:56pm On Oct 23, 2012
Na flying bullet go kill uduaghan. Useless glorified rogue
Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by Dogbeji2: 1:32am On Oct 24, 2012
Uduaghan has done what most of your state governors cannot do but you are insulting him because you have access to Internet. Mumu people
Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by ubikings: 1:48am On Oct 24, 2012
Uduaghan race I nor go tire, I nor go tire.
Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by ogusbaba1(m): 1:55am On Oct 24, 2012
ubikings: Uduaghan race I nor go tire, I nor go tire.
wetin u mean oo
Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by UYCO: 1:56am On Oct 24, 2012
First of all let me congratulate the indefatigable governor of Delta state for going round the IDPS camps across Delta State to mark his birth day. For those non DELTANS who are exhibiting ignorance here let me inform you that it took the governor from 8am yesterday to 10pm to go round the camps of flood victims across the state. Is it bad for a governor to tell his friends and supporters to give whatever they wish to give to him for his birth day to those who have been displaced by flood?
Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by UYCO: 2:04am On Oct 24, 2012
At 11pm yesterday when the governor returned from the from the tour, here is what he said on his Facebook page Emmanuel Eweta Uduaghan
I want to sincerely thank you for all the good wishes yesterday. Some are still coming in. It was a hectic day for me going round most of the known camps. We did not finish until about 10pm from about 10am when we started. There are still a lot of challenges but things seem to be settling. I made a request to my friends and I want to make it in this forum. Just take one of your dresses that you are still using and give to any camp official to give to one of the IDPs. I expect that by now we would have given all the clothes we no longer use. They need clothes and some of us have very many. Giving out one will not hurt you. You will rather be blessed. God bless you as you do!
Like · · Unfollow Post · 9 hours ago
Nelson Egware, Evang Udume Vincent and 5 others like this.

Uzih Zino Japhet Well done sir. Once day hapi birthday
9 hours ago via mobile · Like

Ilolo Ufuoma You have done well sir. I took time to visit the camps in Isoko yesterday and this morning, this prompted my long write up about how I met you one on one for the first time. Frankly, my eyes were heavy seeing the physical people not on TV, it was then I realised the sleepless night you have been having. God will bless u.
9 hours ago · Like

Essi Leone Some people think its easy until they get there, well done sir. Once again Happy Birthday
8 hours ago · Like

Harry Omoro Oke To be 'Big man' good o but na so big big problem follow am, I bey dey with you live for Ozoro camp with the mind say I must join my governor cut the birthday cake since me and you na birthday mate, but when I come think the problem when you don pass through to visit the IDPs camp one by one, so tay when we reach Oleh camp, I come kuku tire say make I nor disturb you at all, say the work nor be 'come chop'. You really try , nor be joke at all. Thank you well well.
8 hours ago · Like · 1

Hyacinth Ewariezi I really like this your appeal My Excellency and i believe those that have ear are hearing
8 hours ago · Like

Ijebu Afoke Dickson your Excellency, I hope the unknown camps will also benefit from the Federal government Fund? I will do my best in giving the little I have.
7 hours ago · Like

Ijebu Afoke Dickson Your Excellency, many wish to help but the PERENNIAL INCOMMUNICADO SYNDROME of those working with you has made most of those trying to make contact look foolish. The phone numbers you gave are been handle by people who gives insult as responds! I call one of the phone number last week, what I recieved was insult.
7 hours ago · Edited · Like

Okpeke Joseph Y E, u have done well. God bless u for us.
7 hours ago via mobile · Like

Austin Sinebe Sir you have proved to Deltans that your a man with a big Heart, Thank you and happy Birthday sir...........

Kelvin Olemaro Owhologbo Apar-Itesah Thank u ur Excellency....

Sanco Ovie Your Excellency Sir, words are not enough to express our profound gratitude to you for what you have done to us in the comrade community in the state. All we can say is to pray for God to give you the strength and good health to continue to sustain the unprecedented transformation that is going on in all sectors in the state. We say thank you for a job well done.
7 hours ago · Like · 1

Emerhana Onoriode Paul Happy Birthday again. Your meSsage is taken with gratitude.
4 hours ago via mobile · Like

Omoko Vincent Oghenevwegba Thank u sir
3 hours ago via mobile · Like

Comr Odio Don Odafe Tnk sir.
3 hours ago · Like

Evang Udume Vincent YE, your appeal is corresponding to God's description of love amongst ourselves. I have given and will still give more. Once again I pray sincerely that God uses you to reach out to Deltans more than ever before.
2 hours ago via mobile · Like

Options

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by UYCO: 2:12am On Oct 24, 2012
You can see what DELTANS have to say about our comrade governor. Come to delta to see what is happening here , don't sit behind your laptop abroad to castigate a man because you hear opposition party saying he is not doing well. What do you expect opposition party to say, they must do that as a form of campaign to gain relevance.
Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by ogusbaba1(m): 2:14am On Oct 24, 2012
UYCO: At 11pm yesterday when the governor returned from the from the tour, here is what he said on his Facebook page Emmanuel Eweta Uduaghan
I want to sincerely thank you for all the good wishes yesterday. Some are still coming in. It was a hectic day for me going round most of the known camps. We did not finish until about 10pm from about 10am when we started. There are still a lot of challenges but things seem to be settling. I made a request to my friends and I want to make it in this forum. Just take one of your dresses that you are still using and give to any camp official to give to one of the IDPs. I expect that by now we would have given all the clothes we no longer use. They need clothes and some of us have very many. Giving out one will not hurt you. You will rather be blessed. God bless you as you do!
Like · · Unfollow Post · 9 hours ago
Nelson Egware, Evang Udume Vincent and 5 others like this.

Uzih Zino Japhet Well done sir. Once day hapi birthday
9 hours ago via mobile · Like

Ilolo Ufuoma You have done well sir. I took time to visit the camps in Isoko yesterday and this morning, this prompted my long write up about how I met you one on one for the first time. Frankly, my eyes were heavy seeing the physical people not on TV, it was then I realised the sleepless night you have been having. God will bless u.
9 hours ago · Like

Essi Leone Some people think its easy until they get there, well done sir. Once again Happy Birthday
8 hours ago · Like

Harry Omoro Oke To be 'Big man' good o but na so big big problem follow am, I bey dey with you live for Ozoro camp with the mind say I must join my governor cut the birthday cake since me and you na birthday mate, but when I come think the problem when you don pass through to visit the IDPs camp one by one, so tay when we reach Oleh camp, I come kuku tire say make I nor disturb you at all, say the work nor be 'come chop'. You really try , nor be joke at all. Thank you well well.
8 hours ago · Like · 1

Hyacinth Ewariezi I really like this your appeal My Excellency and i believe those that have ear are hearing
8 hours ago · Like

Ijebu Afoke Dickson your Excellency, I hope the unknown camps will also benefit from the Federal government Fund? I will do my best in giving the little I have.
7 hours ago · Like

Ijebu Afoke Dickson Your Excellency, many wish to help but the PERENNIAL INCOMMUNICADO SYNDROME of those working with you has made most of those trying to make contact look foolish. The phone numbers you gave are been handle by people who gives insult as responds! I call one of the phone number last week, what I recieved was insult.
7 hours ago · Edited · Like

Okpeke Joseph Y E, u have done well. God bless u for us.

Austin Sinebe Sir you have proved to Deltans that your a man with a big Heart, Thank you and happy Birthday sir...........

Kelvin Olemaro Owhologbo Apar-Itesah Thank u ur Excellency....

Sanco Ovie Your Excellency Sir, words are not enough to express our profound gratitude to you for what you have done to us in the comrade community in the state. All we can say is to pray for God to give you the strength and good health to continue to sustain the unprecedented transformation that is going on in all sectors in the state. We say thank you for a job well done.
7 hours ago · Like · 1

Emerhana Onoriode Paul Happy Birthday again. Your meSsage is taken with gratitude.
4 hours ago via mobile · Like

Omoko Vincent Oghenevwegba Thank u sir
3 hours ago via mobile · Like

Comr Odio Don Odafe Tnk sir.
3 hours ago · Like

Evang Udume Vincent YE, your appeal is corresponding to God's description of love amongst ourselves. I have given and will still give more. Once again I pray sincerely that God uses you to reach out to Deltans more than ever before.
2 hours ago via mobile · Like

Options

nice one UYCO
Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by UYCO: 2:18am On Oct 24, 2012
There is unprecedented transformation in all sectors of government in delta state. I don't know of any governor who is doing better than Uduaghan in Nigeria.
Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by ogusbaba1(m): 2:27am On Oct 24, 2012
UYCO: There is unprecedented transformation in all sectors of government in delta state. I don't know of any governor who is doing better than Uduaghan in Nigeria.
am seeing u bro ride on
Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by festusijomoni: 4:35am On Oct 24, 2012
Why can't you guys leave the Governor alone to celebrate his birthday? He chose to celebrate it the IDPs in the various camps which is worthy of commendations and not vituperations. Happy birthday again Your Excellency.
Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by nelsonegware: 4:53am On Oct 24, 2012
Make una leave His Excellency to celebrate him birthday oh. Everybody get birthday mke una leave am make he celebrate. He should be commended for celebrating with the Flood victims in their various camps.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zoo Army Finally Arrest Nnamdi Kanu / 'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani / Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.