Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,951 members, 7,866,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:42 PM

Lyrics To 'Ego' By Djinee - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lyrics To 'Ego' By Djinee (11327 Views)

Where Can I Get The Lyrics For Overkilling It Remix By Djinee, Mi, Jesse Jags / "I No Dey Shame" By Djinee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lyrics To 'Ego' By Djinee by kosikosi: 1:59am On Aug 01, 2006
where can i listen to this song abeg
Re: Lyrics To 'Ego' By Djinee by anobscase(m): 3:14am On Sep 02, 2006
Go and buy the CD
Re: Lyrics To 'Ego' By Djinee by jaybaby(f): 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2006
maki:

meeenn this past weekend,Djinee was the bomb in Port Harcourt

in Julius Agwu's crack your ribs show, y'all need to see how the girls were just fainting for him me too i fainted tongue

I like gurls lik u way dey talk their mind! wink

hmmmmmmmmmmm 9ja gurlzzzzzzzzz
Re: Lyrics To 'Ego' By Djinee by faze3(m): 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2006
his cool thO
Re: Lyrics To 'Ego' By Djinee by hammah(m): 12:19am On Oct 06, 2006
Aamy,you got that right!keep it up. kiss kiss kiss[i][/i][color=#770077][/color] [email][/email][left][/left]
Re: Lyrics To 'Ego' By Djinee by oyinboaja: 12:56pm On Jan 29, 2007
na wa oh
Re: Lyrics To 'Ego' By Djinee by beautybee: 12:57pm On May 21, 2007
hey guys,
does anyone know how to contact djinee.  i need him to come and perform at my mates wedding
thanks
Re: Lyrics To 'Ego' By Djinee by tenor(m): 2:08pm On Jun 20, 2007
beauty bee, i've been looking for his contacts also. Maybe this would help. Drop him a message at www.myspace.com/djineeonline . i've done that. he replies though. Heard he's a busy person (aren't they all). lets know if you got to him. You'll love his latest song better! "i no dey shame". Its on his link. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido - UNAVAILABLE (Official Video) Ft. Musa Keys / Download: Duncan Mighty Ft Flavour – Alert / SASHA - Yetunde Omotanwa Alaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.