Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda (25440 Views)

The Murder Of The Fulani: Yugoslavia Unfolding (buhari's Ethnic Agenda)-ffk / Onyeka Onwenu Reacts To Dismissal, Accuses FG Of Ethnic Agenda / Is Sanusi Lamido Really About Ethnic Agenda As Cbn Governor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by vizion: 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2012
from this article, i can deduce that the sector had previously been dominated by the yorubas. how may GM are there that they could sack 6 from one tribe.

Anyways i don't care where anybody comes from as far as they can deliver what they are responsible to deliver.

this ppl should stop drawing the masses into their fight for position. they want to go there and eat money without doing anything useful.

2 Likes

Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2012
afam4eva: I guess it's ok if a ministry is flooded with Northerners and south-westerners but it's a crime if south-easterners dominate a ministry. I'm totally against nepotism and favoritism in the civil service but i see hypocrisy at play here. I wonder how many ministries south-easterners dominate. Go to other ministries and tell me which region dominate.

You dey mind them brother, Anything igbo makes them urinate in their pants/boxer

4 Likes

Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2012
i heard it was the same thing dora akunyuli did in nafdac

that is the way of the 'we are marginalized' whiners
the same reason why savvy job seekers steer clear of ibo run businesses - because na the same mo
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by Wsdm: 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2012
Although it is not very healthy, but it is the same every were in Nigeria. The only take is if they are not competent.stress less and let us go ahead, the agency your tribe head is also free for you.
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by ikeyman00(m): 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2012
@@@@@@

go to nigeria immigration in abuja

na northern fulll there

frsc nko

yeye people

haters like say the trusted Yoruba don bring change for the country self

2 Likes

Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2012
topsyking: THE DAY I HEAR A IGBO MAN BECOMES THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA, I WILL RENOUNCED MY CITIZENSHIP..cos they will take us back to the craddle instead of moving us forward

Sorry oh. The journey to greatness for our dear country needs must pass through that route.

4 Likes

Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 22, 2012
afam4eva:
People from every part of Nigeria always favour their own whether knowingly or unknowingly. It's not only Igbos that are guilty of nepotism. Infact, Igbos come last in this regard.

Exactly....IN SHELL, TOTAL and Agip , Yorubas employ only their ppl, From MD to even the cleaners.
IGBOS employ all and sundry regardless of ur ethnic. Yorubas are the head of TRIBALISTIC EMPLOYMENT in Nigeria even in your own backyard ask Niger Deltan what they r suffering in Portharcourt in the hand of Yorubas. That is why the Governors are bent on bringing OIl company head quarters back to PHC.

7 Likes

Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by playahP(m): 5:47pm On Oct 22, 2012
I noticed that all the people she redeployed were hausas or yorubas! No single igbo person!! I am not a tribalist but what happend to "federal character" when all those gm's were being employed and no ibo was considered!!
The aviation industry is a mess and now somebody wanna clean it up; we"re shouting tribalism!! ....

I am from lagos state(though mom is from enugu) but if ms oduah can do the job; then let her be pls.... Haba!!

4 Likes

Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 22, 2012
omenziate: Aboki no suppose complain o, na dem initiate dis tin. They literarily oversaturate other Ministries. Tribalism is d bane of Nigeria's problem so make d country continue to spoil dey go.

You said it all, comrade. I still don't know why there's still a country called Nigeria, Nigeria will never achieve its full potentials, the country needs to break-up for everyone to move forward.
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by ZeusI: 5:48pm On Oct 22, 2012
Nigerians said they need capable hand and not ethnicity to make Nigeria a better place and some incapable persons are shouting fouls. Is that what Nigeria need? Well if that is the case, why not yoruba ministers and hausas start appointing their tribal personnels? This is a country that keeps praying for good leaders and qualified hand, and if God grant them that, they will complain about the person's policy, why not give her a chance to see if she can't perform with the fresh blood injected into the system. And what is the motive of the poster by the way, to instill tribal altercation which will not help the situation or what?
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by RickyRoss1(m): 5:48pm On Oct 22, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
Who does not know that Ibhoes favor their own? Their level of tribalism get as e be.

It's about time we purge that senselessness out of our society.

Ashawo u nor dey tire When will u quick sucking Igbo dikkk? Buncha cowardssss

4 Likes

Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by topsyking: 5:48pm On Oct 22, 2012
My nairaland let start the movement...Stella must be SACK! SACK! SACK!....the president must act fast in the interest of nigeria
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 22, 2012
playah P: I noticed that all the people she redeployed were hausas or yorubas! No single igbo person!! I am not a tribalist but what happend to "federal character" when all those gm's were being employed and no ibo was considered!!
The aviation industry is a mess and now somebody wanna clean it up; we"re shouting tribalism!! ....

I am from lagos state(though mom is from enugu) but if ms oduah can do the job; then let her be pls.... Haba!!

Clean it up with 68% Igbo? You're a dolt!
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by antontech(m): 5:50pm On Oct 22, 2012
topsyking:
You must be stup*-id for saying dat...I will never suppose and I will campaign against any IGBO presidency..this pple can't be trusted.dey never believe or will never believe in one nigeria..and its good for her to remove westerner and replace them with easterns..don't worry when she leaves.the adjustment will be readjusted..foooolish tribe

You content is all about,tribalism,it is ok for southwesterners be fill all post but wrong for igbo.Who cares if u trust and igbo man,go and read u history my dear.

2 Likes

Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by tulk2mi: 5:50pm On Oct 22, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin ;DHHmmmmnnn, I LIKE this. breeze don dey blow, fowl yansh don dey open ;DHHmmmmnnn, I LIKE this. breeze don dey blow, fowl yansh don dey open

The South South pple neva talk. we no follow 4 d equation even b4 sef. dem say we b educationally disadvantage states so dem no include us. All d names wen dem mention there whether "incoming" or "outgoing" no body name there resemble sombody 4rm any of the SS states. So na wetin we go talk.
This fight should continue abegi.
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by omenziate(m): 5:51pm On Oct 22, 2012
topsyking: THE DAY I HEAR A IGBO MAN BECOMES THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA, I WILL RENOUNCED MY CITIZENSHIP..cos they will take us back to the craddle instead of moving us forward

U better check ur grammar before u take dat giant leap from "cradle to the grave". No worry, u sef go become Minister insha allah, if u like , flood there wit Red indians and Bantu pple.
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by alaoeri: 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2012
Y are ppl calling for stella head, is she the first person that 'll do such, in as much as the aviation ministry is working abeg free stella jooooor.
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by bittyend(m): 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

Ashawo u nor dey tire When will u quick sucking Igbo dikkk? Buncha cowardssss

The same cowards you keep blaming for killing 3million of your people and you have been whining about for eons.

Why can't you do something and fight those cowards?

I double dare you and the entire Igbos to do something, bunch of lousy wacky backies.

All you ever do is talk and whine all over the internet, do something to the cowards, cun.ts!

3 Likes

Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by mimifonwon(f): 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2012
I believe in sectors like this controlled by the government that it should be made illegal to practice nepotism and croynism, rather it should be a blind interview where everyone is given equal chance regardless of background, I think that if stella is putting people on qualification then there shouldnt be a problem. There should be a bill that demands each government sector offer equal opportunity to all applicants regardless of their tribe,age,gender and religious background. Rather it should be based on merit, academia, ethics and other qualities that will improve the whole country. The fact is that every tribe practice nepotism and croynism, and first step to improving naija is making it illegal when it comes to government dealings.
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by Akshow: 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2012
and if Na another tribe do this one for biafuura people we no go hear word for the next ten years. Tribalistic noise makers.
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by ZeusI: 5:56pm On Oct 22, 2012
looplat: Not surprised, what do you expect from Igbos?
And you wonder why nobody would vote for a yiboman.

I - I

G - Go

B - Before

O - Others

Very greedy people.
If Igbos are not united how comes they dominate. I will keep reiterating the fact that Igbos are being marginalise in this country. We are either equally appointed or we GO!
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by stagger: 5:56pm On Oct 22, 2012
Please who can tell me the lingua franca in NEMA and SEC?

Or even at the Louis Edet Building which is supposed to be the headquarters of our FEDERAL Police? Or in NNPC under Barkindo?

HAUSA!

Those people making noise should first search themselves. The Northerners are Nigeria's problem, not the Igbo.
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2012
This Girl Called AISHATUA [/b]MUST be an [b]I.diotic Bigot, Always digging up anything that will cause IGBO hatred or abuse in NL, I dont know your Agenda but you r a wasted semen, go get a life. And you bas.tard Moderator that put this in front page is also a paid instigator. If its about a yoruba minister will it be on front page?. Ewu moderator. You better ban me cos i need a break from NL EDIOTS

7 Likes

Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by bittyend(m): 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2012
You fools talk about Yorubas being cowards all the time, yet you still can't do something to them.

Do something and stop chatting air all over the internet, cun.ts.

They phucked you over already and it's 1 - 0, do something, manginas.
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by stagger: 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2012
looplat: Not surprised, what do you expect from Igbos?
And you wonder why nobody would vote for a yiboman.

I - I

G - Go

B - Before

O - Others

Very greedy people.

If they remove their money from your state's economy and move elsewhere, you will die of hunger. I hope you know that.

3 Likes

Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2012
This is Nigeria system. Dey said the same about Soludo in Central Bank. Dey don't complain wen Yorubas and Hausas dominate a ministry.
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by texazzpete(m): 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2012
Where are all those people who have been screeching that the aviation sector has been enjoying 'fresh air'?

Chachangi gone, Midwest gone. Air Nigeria on the sidelines, Dana not yet airborne. Just Arik and Aero to cater for hundreds of thousands of Nigerians. Na wa o!
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2012
Bliss4Lyfe: This is Nigeria system. Dey said the same about Soludo in Central Bank. Dey don't complain wen Yorubas and Hausas dominate a ministry.

exactly, How can Nigeria be one...NEVER until everybody find his way.
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2012
stagger:

If they remove their money from your state's economy and move elsewhere, you will die of hunger. I hope you know that.

The same way una die of hunger in 1967-1970.
abeg carry your 50kobo okrika and spare parts business go alaigbo.
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by Abuklaw(m): 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2012
Nepotisn,favouritism n ethnocentrism ar d typical feature of evry nigeria heirachy,evry tribe in nigeria ar guilty of dis,i cn caterigocally say it 2day dat our public corporatns wil neva yield any positive result if dose instrument of dichotomy are nt abolish.
I am yoruba by tribe bt wil strive for d positivity of any initiative dats initiated by any Nigerians irrespective of tribe or religion.
I SUPPORT ONE NIGERIA.
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by enujekorjoseph: 6:12pm On Oct 22, 2012
Hausa and Yoruba why are so heartless, upon all what have done to these “Igbo “people, you still don't want them to move forward again? And still you don’t want them to be on their own, Shame!
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by Akshow: 6:13pm On Oct 22, 2012
stagger:

Mumu. What stop your silly self from developin your states. Continue investin in our economy while we continue taxin you, rulin you, dominatin you... Ewu gambia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures / Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest: Nigerians React / Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.