Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda (25443 Views)

The Murder Of The Fulani: Yugoslavia Unfolding (buhari's Ethnic Agenda)-ffk / Onyeka Onwenu Reacts To Dismissal, Accuses FG Of Ethnic Agenda / Is Sanusi Lamido Really About Ethnic Agenda As Cbn Governor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by jt2010: 7:01pm On Oct 22, 2012
CHESSBOARD: [/b]

Exactly....IN SHELL, TOTAL and Agip , Yorubas employ only their ppl, From MD to even the cleaners.
IGBOS employ all and sundry regardless of ur ethnic. Yorubas are the head of TRIBALISTIC EMPLOYMENT in Nigeria even in your own backyard ask Niger Deltan what they r suffering in Portharcourt in the hand of Yorubas. That is why the Governors are bent on bringing OIl company head quarters back to PHC.

Fidelity, Zenith and Diamond Bank also come to mind lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by mmmustapha(m): 7:04pm On Oct 22, 2012
I can trust any tribe but not igbos, they r very sentiment and like creating conflicts
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by jt2010: 7:05pm On Oct 22, 2012
FreeGlobe:
20 years wealth of experience indeed. its 20 years wealth of corruption and plane crashes.

Compare to your newly promoted brother that aware an airline that just kill over 200 people an award of Excellency.

https://www.nairaland.com/1081289/dana-wins-best-domestic-carrier
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by bayulll01(m): 7:06pm On Oct 22, 2012
inquisitiv: Is the press not controlled by yorubas, that why 6 GM were all frm the south west and nobody talked. While I don't condone any tribal issues but the aviation minister is merely getting competent hands to handle what needs to be done.

Its no secret for those of us who hv dealt with this aviation sector that the most competent hands are frm the east. Yorubas just use the Lagos press to bambooze everybdy and think it will work. Bunch of hypocrites! The whole place was stained with yorubas and nobody talked.
are u kidding me most suitable hand is in th east this people sha
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by AjCityOne: 7:11pm On Oct 22, 2012
ichidodo: NO SENSIBLE YIRIBA PIG WOULD HAVE THE BALLS TO CRAWL OUT OF ITS HOLE AND SEE THE SUN. THEY ALWAYS WAIT FOR THE IGBOMAN TO FEED THEM.

What you are saying doesn't even make any sense. Read your comments out to your self before clicking on submit. Back to the topic,Igbo will never feed Yoruba man. It will always be that way, master feed slave and not the other way around. Which explains why Awolowo starved your people to death. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by mavinc4u(f): 7:11pm On Oct 22, 2012
Hmmm.see tribalism at the highest order.if you believe you are better than someone,why the hatred.abeg, who knows the aviation minister's number,I want to call her cos I need the job too,even if is an I.T manager,I wiLl manage it.let me enjoy it while it last grin
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by Saintsquare(m): 7:12pm On Oct 22, 2012
TRIBAL WAR=BATTLE ROYAL.
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by mavinc4u(f): 7:13pm On Oct 22, 2012
Hmmm.see tribalism at the highest order.if you believe you are better than someone,why the hatred.abeg, who knows the aviation minister's number,I want to call her cos I need the job too,even if is an I.T manager,I wiLl manage it.let me enjoy it while it last, grin
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by ozodimgba(m): 7:17pm On Oct 22, 2012
wether u believe it or not a kettle cannot call a pot black because ibo, hausa and yoruba ara all Nigerians. If u say ibo is the worst tribe, then between hausa and yoruba which one better pass? i think from this answer we can now know which tribe is spoiling 9ja. However, Nigeria is not complete without the igbos, they wanted to stay on thier own, the federal government decleard war against them and nearly brought them {ibos} into extinction. Now a south south president have emerged, yoruba and hausa are crying foul play and they go as far as criticizing any move by southerners with impunity. Look Nigerians, u have two options in this country, either u allow the ibos to play their own part in building 9ja or u let them have thier own country, enough of this caricature of humanity. But i know u will neva allow the later, then allow them to go otherwise nigeria will not know peace. Yes ibos believe they are carnibals allow them to go and eat their own flesh. Nigeria is a cursed country take it or leave it and she will neva know peace. Anything happening here now is just the beginning of things to come later. God is God of justice and there is no peace for the wicked, achild that says his mother will not sleep shall also not try sleeping cos it will not work. Let my people go, dat is de message.

1 Like

Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by Chyz2: 7:17pm On Oct 22, 2012
I wonder why didn't let us know how many Yorubas and hausas were occupying the positions compared to SE and SS people before she started making the changes. From what i got out of the article the top stops were only given to Yorubas and hausas. Hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by zuchyblink(m): 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2012
gossip 101,how many igbos dey for top post in Nigeria.hausas and yorubas have been dominating political offices since the end of civil war.how many igbos have been appointed chief judge in Nigeria.Nigeria foolish country

1 Like

Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by Chidi4u(m): 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2012
Aunty Stella,dalu Ada Ogbaru jise ike.Chukwu ga gozie gi.Ala must gba ndi ala.Not suprised at all by the report,for all i care PM News is owned and operated in the south west a Yoruba.Check the statistics according to them Six General managers from the South West,Two from the North.Perhaps no one was qualified from the South East and South South when those appointments were made.Is it not curious they did not complain then,talk of double standards.The Rector of Nigeria College of Aviation Technology Captain Adebayo Araba is Yoruba suprising is't it,Wale Babalakin CEO Bi-Courtney Aviation Services Limited Managers of Muritala Mohammed International 1 & 2 Yoruba.A national airport for that matter yet no complain.Tunde Fagbemi Maevis MD Revenue Generating Concessionaire Contractor for FAAN for Lagos and Abuja Airport(Yoruba) yet no complain.You can now imagine the hypocrisy of this people.The question now is were was Federal Character when all this was happening.Further more were are the ethnic activist when this loop sidedness took place.Does it then mean that Yoruba's all these while were the most qualified.Mbanu.

5 Likes

Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by duke4ever: 7:26pm On Oct 22, 2012
I been dey think say Igbos hate themselves and are not united as we are meant to believe here on nairaland. Hmmmmm!
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by kutchs: 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2012
With each passing day I grow to fear and dread the yorubas, its unfortunate that I still count some of them as friends but mehn I always watch my back whenever they are around.

5 Likes

Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by Tinyemeka(m): 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2012
topsyking: THE DAY I HEAR A IGBO MAN BECOMES THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA, I WILL RENOUNCED MY CITIZENSHIP..cos they will take us back to the craddle instead of moving us forward

Correct your grammar. It's 'renounce' not 'renounced'.

Who brought about the drastic re-alignment and improvement in PHCN, NAFDAC, Budget Monitoring Office, Banking industry (consolidation era), Finance ministry and a whole lot of other key sectors of the country? Bro think before you comment.

Tribalism is an archaic and illiterate concept, but I can only imagine what Nigeria would become if someone like Dora Akunyili or Barth Nnaji were to become President of Nigeria. Well time will tell.

3 Likes

Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by 2mch(m): 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2012
Interesting

The matter should be investigated, if true then she should be sacked. This is the wrong precedence and GEJ will kill his political career with this sentimental BS.He should ask IBB. This is outrightly unacceptable. You cannot tell me there are no top officials that were ibo too? Very stupid woman, replacing someone with 20yr experience with someone with 4yr experience. How does that make sense? Same thing Okojo Iweala and Akunyili did. In 2yrs the minister will be changed and all these ones sacked. undecided. At the most.
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by Chidi4u(m): 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2012
Imagine our national team Super Eagles operating with Federal Character where the six geo political zones must be represented.Disasterous i would say.Certain things should be left for competent hands and people that can bring result.Federal Character principle is the greatest un doing of this country.

1 Like

Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by blasterman(m): 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2012
Unemployment level is high in naija or wherever too many ppl have too much
Time on their hands. Any tribal issue will make some ppl prink to stand
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by kenmusa: 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2012
Oduah’s recent appointments in such agencies have provoked allegations of “ethnic cleansing”. At the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria, FAAN, Oduah sacked eight General Managers, GMs. Six of them hail from the Southwest, while two are from the North.

Those affected by the weeding process are Solanke Gideon Akintunde, GM, Facilitation; Mrs. Ayeni Folashade Olufemi, acting GM, Internal Audit; Mr. Komolafe Samuel, GM, Commercial; Mr. Oyedepo Adeyemi Biodun, GM, Mechanical; Mr. Adefarasin Adeoye Emmanuel, GM Stores; Mr. Tanko Idris, GM, Management Services; Alhaji Maltala Iliyasu, GM, Finance; and Mr. Bello Olu Kayode, acting GM, Internal Audit. The minister also redeployed six senior staff– four GMs and two Regional Managers–and appointed 75 new staff in the agency. Forty of the new appointees are from the South-East. The minister hails from Anambra State.

I don't have time to read every thing in your empty complain. You said out of the 8 sacked GMs, 6 of them are from the sw. Poster, for how many years were they in that position before being sacked?. That means they have been dominating that agency all this while. And you did not complain.

11 Likes

Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by Ikology(m): 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2012
Tinyemeka:

Correct your grammar. It's 'renounce' not 'renounced'.

Who brought about the drastic re-alignment and improvement in PHCN, NAFDAC, Budget Monitoring Office, Banking industry (consolidation era), Finance ministry and a whole lot of other key sectors of the country? Bro think before you comment.

Tribalism is an archaic and illiterate concept, but I can only imagine what Nigeria would become if someone like Dora Akunyili or Barth Nnaji were to become President of Nigeria. Well time will tell.
Well said!
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by ichidodo: 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2012
AjCityOne:

What you are saying doesn't even make any sense. Read your comments out to your self before clicking on submit. Back to the topic,Igbo will never feed Yoruba man. It will always be that way, master feed slave and not the other way around. Which explains why Awolowo starved your people to death. Lol
ARE WE NOT FEEDIN URE FAMILY? F**** BLACK Y*RIBA C**NT
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by grandfada(m): 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2012
afam4eva: I guess it's ok if a ministry is flooded with Northerners and south-westerners but it's a crime if south-easterners dominate a ministry. I'm totally against nepotism and favoritism in the civil service but i see hypocrisy at play here. I wonder how many ministries south-easterners dominate. Go to other ministries and tell me which region dominate.
Gbam!!! Wat is good 4 øke should be also good 4 ögunö.
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by klas(m): 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2012
^^^ you should ask how many GMs does FAAN have. The list is for those sacked. Possibly there are many more still left in service but non-yorubas.
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by Chidi4u(m): 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2012
Chidi4u: Aunty Stella,dalu Ada Ogbaru jise ike.Chukwu ga gozie gi.Ala must gba ndi ala.Not suprised at all by the report,for all i care PM News is owned and operated in the south west a Yoruba.Check the statistics according to them Six General managers from the South West,Two from the North.Perhaps no one was qualified from the South East and South South when those appointments were made.Is it not curious they did not complain then,talk of double standards.The Rector of Nigeria College of Aviation Technology Captain Adebayo Araba is Yoruba suprising is't it,Wale Babalakin CEO Bi-Courtney Aviation Services Limited Managers of Muritala Mohammed International 1 & 2 Yoruba.A national airport for that matter yet no complain.Tunde Fagbemi Maevis MD Revenue Generating Concessionaire Contractor for FAAN for Lagos and Abuja Airport(Yoruba) yet no complain.You can now imagine the hypocrisy of this people.The question now is were was Federal Character when all this was happening.Further more were are the ethnic activist when this loop sidedness took place.Does it then mean that Yoruba's all these while were the most qualified.Mbanu.
Remember what we call the Nigeria Press most of them are owned and operated by Yoruba's and in the South West.
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by swedbase(m): 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2012
When it comes to tribalism yorubas are the masters period.

2 Likes

Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by Chidi4u(m): 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2012
klas: ^^^ you should ask how many GMs does FAAN have. The list is for those sacked. Possibly there are many more still left in service but non-yorubas.
Your PM NEWS should be able to supply it.But as you can see non.
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by klas(m): 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2012
Chidi4u: Remember what we call the Nigeria Press most of them are owned and operated by Yoruba's and in the South West.

Apart from Punch and Tribune, name others owned by SW
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by heman: 7:48pm On Oct 22, 2012
and
looplat: Not surprised, what do you expect from Igbos?
And you wonder why nobody would vote for a yiboman.

I - I

G - Go

B - Before

O - Others

Very greedy people.
I Go Before Others is an acronym that depicts boldness, confidence, fearlessness, heroism, you name it. IGBO is a direct answer to the question: Who will bell the cat?

3 Likes

Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by Austinodark(m): 7:48pm On Oct 22, 2012
bittyend: You fools talk about Yorubas being cowards all the time, yet you still can't do something to them.

Do something and stop chatting air all over the internet, cun.ts.

They phucked you over already and it's 1 - 0, do something, manginas.
fool hw re Yorubas not coward after promising to secede if IGBOS secede and went in their back to go and join the hausas,is that not the highest form of coward
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by Oceemo(m): 7:50pm On Oct 22, 2012
outofthebox: northerners do it also..igbos also do it..what do you expect? the yorubas dont really do it.I guess its because of our level of education though.I still insist that let the best man get the job
oga go n sit in one corner n ask ur mum 4 anoda plate of amala, who ar d mst tribalistic pepu in 9ija if nt yoruba am nt an ibo man & i dnt support ha actn bt dat is d normal practice in 9ija n yoruba ar d most tribalistic of all so jst knw dat fact

3 Likes

Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by Chidi4u(m): 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2012
klas:

Apart from Punch and Tribune, name others owned by SW
Haba did you forget thifenubu's The nation newspaper.
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by otokx(m): 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2012
Its funny how many of us go about the place like ostriches, she is not the only politician or civil servant guilty of this action so why are we trying to crucify her now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? / Reno Omokri: Cee-C Is Better Than Buhari For Apologizing After Insulting Tobi / Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.