Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Consequence Of Combining 2 WAEC Results With Different DOB For Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Consequence Of Combining 2 WAEC Results With Different DOB For Admission (10305 Views)

JAMB to release results with no biometric verification nxt wk Thursday.mayorall / Waec Releases Nov-dec Gce Results With 20.04 Per Cent Pass Rate. / What Of Combining Neco & Waec For Admission Purpose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Consequence Of Combining 2 WAEC Results With Different DOB For Admission by Virtue11: 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2012
A friend of mine has been given admission to study at the Polytechnic and I did promise to help him pay all his fees including his living expenses. He sent all the details to me through email as I currently work and live abroad. I noticed his admission was genuine and that he had already paid his acceptance fees. However I noticed that he is planning to combine 2 WAEC results. A cursory look at the results shows that both bear his name but different dates of birth(DOB). I brought his attention to it that this might hinder his graduation after spending two years for the OND program and that he should try and resolve it before registration. His response was cold as he think I am trying to recant my initial promise. But on the contrary, I am just being careful so that I don't end up spending money for nothing.

Please if he goes ahead to complete his registration with these 2 results, would there be any repercussion especially during graduation. Can he even complete his registration at all?

Thanks for your responses
Re: Consequence Of Combining 2 WAEC Results With Different DOB For Admission by Odunnu: 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2012
Is it a Federal, State or Private school?
Re: Consequence Of Combining 2 WAEC Results With Different DOB For Admission by Virtue11: 5:49pm On Oct 22, 2012
Odunnu: Is it a Federal, State or Private school?

It is a state polytechnic
Re: Consequence Of Combining 2 WAEC Results With Different DOB For Admission by Odunnu: 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2012
It wont fly. Drop the idea or start a correction process
Re: Consequence Of Combining 2 WAEC Results With Different DOB For Admission by sunny4christ(m): 10:24pm On Oct 22, 2012
Go to law court, swore affidavit dat 1 is editing error 4rm cafe.

(1) (Reply)

*~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Kaduna State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Form Is Out And Is FREE / Apply: Ooni’s Scholarship Award For Student Of Ile-ife Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.