Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,260 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

JAMB to release results with no biometric verification nxt wk Thursday.mayorall - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB to release results with no biometric verification nxt wk Thursday.mayorall (7180 Views)

Finally Jamb Release Results Of 12th March 2015 / JAMB To Release Results 30 Minutes After Exams / University Of Ibadan Release Results For Post-utme Screening Excercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB to release results with no biometric verification nxt wk Thursday.mayorall by dokimo: 11:10am On May 06, 2013
JAMB office in Osun state this morning promise next week Thursday for the release of no biometric verification error...Students were advised to submit their JAMB registration slip at the nearest JAMB office for the correction...still mayorall..am sori am usin sum1 else account...mod had ban me from posting without notification...
Re: JAMB to release results with no biometric verification nxt wk Thursday.mayorall by dokimo: 12:16pm On May 06, 2013
dokimo: JAMB office in Osun state this morning promise next week Thursday for the release of no biometric verification error...Students were advised to submit their JAMB registration slip at the nearest JAMB office for the correction...still mayorall..am sori am usin sum1 else account...mod had ban me from posting without notification...
Re: JAMB to release results with no biometric verification nxt wk Thursday.mayorall by dokimo: 1:03pm On May 06, 2013
Re: JAMB to release results with no biometric verification nxt wk Thursday.mayorall by Aderemi275(m): 2:24pm On May 06, 2013
Is it true
Re: JAMB to release results with no biometric verification nxt wk Thursday.mayorall by kayking01(f): 2:52pm On May 06, 2013
Rumour @ its peak
Aderemi275: Is it true
Re: JAMB to release results with no biometric verification nxt wk Thursday.mayorall by dokimo: 3:03pm On May 06, 2013
Aderemi275: Is it true

That was what the JAMB officials said at the Osogbo office this morning... I submitted registration slip for two candidates....
Re: JAMB to release results with no biometric verification nxt wk Thursday.mayorall by ShirelleBaby: 3:30pm On May 06, 2013
ok
Re: JAMB to release results with no biometric verification nxt wk Thursday.mayorall by dokimo: 3:43pm On May 06, 2013
Shir£ll£ baby:
pls any hope for witheld results..pls ur answer will do a lot.thank you

50/50...jamb will release withheld results but might not be all...
Re: JAMB to release results with no biometric verification nxt wk Thursday.mayorall by teeowo: 4:38pm On May 06, 2013
Off to oshogbo tomorrow morwin mehn ! Weeew workload no go kee pesin
Re: JAMB to release results with no biometric verification nxt wk Thursday.mayorall by Vicky001: 4:56pm On May 06, 2013
How true z dis pls??
Can it be submitted in our respective state's head office?? Ans pls
Re: JAMB to release results with no biometric verification nxt wk Thursday.mayorall by teeowo: 6:15pm On May 06, 2013
Vicky001: How true z dis pls??
Yes
Re: JAMB to release results with no biometric verification nxt wk Thursday.mayorall by dokimo: 6:16pm On May 06, 2013
Vicky001: How true z dis pls??

Still mayorall...sure.. you can submit I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ any jamb office.
Re: JAMB to release results with no biometric verification nxt wk Thursday.mayorall by Kenny4lyfe(m): 6:23pm On May 06, 2013
Save yourself this kind of hassel next year and vote for the scrapping of UTME via the National Orientation Agency's poll! Visit this thread to see why you should vote "YES"
https://www.nairaland.com/1280236/noas-poll-scrapping-utme-neco
Re: JAMB to release results with no biometric verification nxt wk Thursday.mayorall by teeowo: 7:04pm On May 06, 2013
Kenny4lyfe: Save yourself this kind of hassel next year and vote for the scrapping of UTME via the National Orientation Agency's poll! Visit this thread to see why you should vote "YES"
https://www.nairaland.com/1280236/noas-poll-scrapping-utme-neco
This is not a solution to the present problem
Re: JAMB to release results with no biometric verification nxt wk Thursday.mayorall by Kenny4lyfe(m): 7:11pm On May 06, 2013
teeowo:
You think so doesn't mean it isn't bro! Look at the issue from all perspective and weigh the consequences carefully. Lets scrap it and kick-start a proccess that'll work!
Re: JAMB to release results with no biometric verification nxt wk Thursday.mayorall by teeowo: 8:12pm On May 06, 2013
Kenny4lyfe:
You think so doesn't mean it isn't bro! Look at the issue from all perspective and weigh the consequences carefully. Lets scrap it and kick-start a proccess that'll work!
I never said i think so ,its just a fact scarping this xam now dos not release our results
Re: JAMB to release results with no biometric verification nxt wk Thursday.mayorall by Ibrahimlekzy(m): 8:34pm On May 06, 2013
I went to jamb office in Ibadan today...where i saw many jambite with same biometrics problem, we also went to NTA Ibadan and the news was broadcast today @Nta Ibadan...So we were told d board will rectify d problem and Our results will be released!!

1 Like

Re: JAMB to release results with no biometric verification nxt wk Thursday.mayorall by kayking01(f): 8:45pm On May 06, 2013
Facts
Ibrahimlekzy: I went to jamb office in Ibadan today...where i saw many jambite with same biometrics problem, we also went to NTA Ibadan and the news was broadcast today @Nta Ibadan...So we were told d board will rectify d problem and Our results will be released!!
u dnt nid 2 stress urself jst b patient dey wud rectified it asap
Re: JAMB to release results with no biometric verification nxt wk Thursday.mayorall by papindinho(m): 8:56pm On May 06, 2013
I went to one of their barnches in Ibadan (opposite Ikolaba) and there was already a notice written to inform all candidates that have result irregularities that the results will be released within the next two weeks
Re: JAMB to release results with no biometric verification nxt wk Thursday.mayorall by Kenny4lyfe(m): 9:14pm On May 06, 2013
teeowo:
I never said i think so ,its just a fact scarping this xam now dos not release our results
I'm not talking of scrapping it to stop your result from being released either! All I'm advocating for is that nigerian youth needn't go through this kind of bureaucratic-bottle-neck next year, all in a quest to get educated.
Don't you agree?
Re: JAMB to release results with no biometric verification nxt wk Thursday.mayorall by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 06, 2013
#team_scrapJAMB

1 Like

Re: JAMB to release results with no biometric verification nxt wk Thursday.mayorall by teeowo: 9:44pm On May 06, 2013
Kenny4lyfe:
I'm not talking of scrapping it to stop your result from being released either! All I'm advocating for is that nigerian youth needn't go through this kind of bureaucratic-bottle-neck next year, all in a quest to get educated.
Don't you agree?
Then go back to my first reply to you n read over
Re: JAMB to release results with no biometric verification nxt wk Thursday.mayorall by chiwuike20: 10:19pm On May 06, 2013
Mzsolex: #team_scrapJAMB
I'm so sorry 4 those who want jamb to be scrapped, especially those who r frm humble family. Reason is because it is beta 4 power to admit student to be kept frm a single, in dat way abuse of power cud be prevented to a reasonable degree. I want those who r canvassing 4 d scrapping of jamb to consider d extent of damages to b realized wen higher institutions of learning abuse it power by selling admission to d highest bidder. Seeing someone who have not read 4 a year gain admission to d top courses. I bliv it'll get to d level of University having non-appearance candidates, who will b @ home or work while somebody writes his or her exam. Then we'll remember dat it was beta to have d invisible as a ruler than human king. My past failures in jamb spurred me into reading more, and more importantly, investing in good books. God help us as we see things thru anoda context and respond positively.
Re: JAMB to release results with no biometric verification nxt wk Thursday.mayorall by Necsy: 12:04am On May 07, 2013
Kenny4lyfe:
wat u ar sayin is against nxt yr. Wat if som kick de bucket b4 nxt yr? Wat de nigerian studnt nids rit nw is 4 jamb 2 reduce deir cut off 2 170 ds yr finishd

1 Like

Re: JAMB to release results with no biometric verification nxt wk Thursday.mayorall by Kenny4lyfe(m): 9:11am On May 07, 2013
Necsy: wat u ar sayin is against nxt yr. Wat if som kick de bucket b4 nxt yr? Wat de nigerian studnt nids rit nw is 4 jamb 2 reduce deir cut off 2 170 ds yr finishd
The real question is: are you thinking of kicking the bucket next year?
JAMB is soon to release the cut-off mark for this year but before they do; know this: 704,622 of the total UTME candidates scored 200 and above(Total number of candidates being 1,644,110).
Do you still think that they'll bring university cut-offs down to 170? Please think again!
And please, think of others too, not just yourself!
Re: JAMB to release results with no biometric verification nxt wk Thursday.mayorall by Adamskuty(m): 9:46am On May 07, 2013
teeowo:
Yes
but what of the registration slip we submitted during the exams? I'm confused
Re: JAMB to release results with no biometric verification nxt wk Thursday.mayorall by Kenny4lyfe(m): 9:55am On May 07, 2013
chiwuike20: I'm so sorry 4 those who want jamb to be scrapped, especially those who r frm humble family. Reason is because it is beta 4 power to admit student to be kept frm a single, in dat way abuse of power cud be prevented to a reasonable degree. I want those who r canvassing 4 d scrapping of jamb to consider d extent of damages to b realized wen higher institutions of learning abuse it power by selling admission to d highest bidder. Seeing someone who have not read 4 a year gain admission to d top courses. I bliv it'll get to d level of University having non-appearance candidates, who will b @ home or work while somebody writes his or her exam. Then we'll remember dat it was beta to have d invisible as a ruler than human king. My past failures in jamb spurred me into reading more, and more importantly, investing in good books. God help us as we see things thru anoda context and respond positively.
That is why JAMB will remain as regulatory body to the various tetiary institutions and UTME will be scrapped!
Re: JAMB to release results with no biometric verification nxt wk Thursday.mayorall by Haben1: 10:05am On May 07, 2013
Kenny4lyfe:
The real question is: are you thinking of kicking the bucket next year?
JAMB is soon to release the cut-off mark for this year but before they do; know this: 704,622 of the total UTME candidates scored 200 and above(Total number of candidates being 1,644,110).
Do you still think that they'll bring university cut-offs down to 170? Please think again!
And please, think of others too, not just yourself!
.......... Mr man, d total is 1.7+ and here u are posting 1.6+, dibu said 704,622 of candidate that score 200 and above, are you telling me that almost HALF of does people that register av 200 and above ( some result are being witheld, some biometric prob or what so ever) while people are out there crying year by year that JAMB is failing them, plz, use your hippocampus and reason with people.
Re: JAMB to release results with no biometric verification nxt wk Thursday.mayorall by Kenny4lyfe(m): 10:11am On May 07, 2013
This is your first post!
teeowo:
Scrapping JAMB will NOT correct the bad results, it WOUNT release the witheld results, neither will it guarantee or secure admission into Universities: THESE I'M WELL AWARE OF!
One thing we all must know is that: the best leverage we have now is to advocate for the scrapping of UTME, take the game to the government's face!
Tell them WE ARE NO FOOLS, WE HAVE EQUAL RIGHT TO GOOD EDUCATION AS EVERYONE ELSE, be it Ex-Militants, Boko Boys etc.
You can vote on one hand and still continue with your struggle for admission this year on the other! Ok? The reasons are very obvious!
Re: JAMB to release results with no biometric verification nxt wk Thursday.mayorall by Kenny4lyfe(m): 10:22am On May 07, 2013
Haben1: .......... Mr man, d total is 1.7+ and here u are posting 1.6+, dibu said 704,622 of candidate that score 200 and above, are you telling me that almost HALF of does people that register av 200 and above ( some result are being witheld, some biometric prob or what so ever) while people are out there crying year by year that JAMB is failing them, plz, use your hippocampus and reason with people.
No hard feelings bro! Here you are hollering 1.7+, while the real issue remain obvious! Be a part of change or let it elude you; it's your choice, I can't make it for you!
While you're busy posting your next "gramatical abuse" shew this and swallow it hard: IS IT WORTH THE STRESS? INSTEAD OF HAMMERING ABUSES AT A STRANGER ON NAIRALAND, WHY NOT JUST DO SOMETHING POSITIVE WITH MY LIFE?
Sorry, no be my fault say JAMB witheld your result!
Re: JAMB to release results with no biometric verification nxt wk Thursday.mayorall by teeowo: 12:16pm On May 07, 2013
Kenny4lyfe: This is your first post!

Scrapping JAMB will NOT correct the bad results, it WOUNT release the witheld results, neither will it guarantee or secure admission into Universities: THESE I'M WELL AWARE OF!
One thing we all must know is that: the best leverage we have now is to advocate for the scrapping of UTME, take the game to the government's face!
Tell them WE ARE NO FOOLS, WE HAVE EQUAL RIGHT TO GOOD EDUCATION AS EVERYONE ELSE, be it Ex-Militants, Boko Boys etc.
You can vote on one hand and still continue with your struggle for admission this year on the other! Ok? The reasons are very obvious!
Like i said this is not an immediate solution to the fiasco .nor saying its not a solution buh am immediate one ? NO!
Re: JAMB to release results with no biometric verification nxt wk Thursday.mayorall by Haben1: 2:00pm On May 07, 2013
Kenny4lyfe:
No hard feelings bro! Here you are hollering 1.7+, while the real issue remain obvious! Be a part of change or let it elude you; it's your choice, I can't make it for you!
While you're busy posting your next "gramatical abuse" shew this and swallow it hard: IS IT WORTH THE STRESS? INSTEAD OF HAMMERING ABUSES AT A STRANGER ON NAIRALAND, WHY NOT JUST DO SOMETHING POSITIVE WITH MY LIFE?
Sorry, no be my fault say JAMB witheld your result!
............ Mr kenny, my result is not witheld, and perhap u rilly wanna break my head with ur ENGLISH, God help out, am here to make peace, go up there and re-read my post.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice A Nigerian Law Sch Enugu campus student! / You Wanna Know That Babe's Age - Do This! / Onni Of Ife Annual Southwest Final Year Student Business Idea Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.