Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Experiences With Citiinvestcap - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Experiences With Citiinvestcap (1835 Views)

Ever Been Disappointed By An ATM Machine? Share Your Experiences / YOUWIN 2013: Experiences & Tips! / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experiences With Citiinvestcap by Obalende: 3:15pm On Jan 25, 2008
hi

has anyone had any experiences - positive and negative with CitiinvestCap - I would like to open an account with them.

how do u know which stock broking companies that have met the new SEC requirements and has citiinvestcap met it?

thanks.
Re: Experiences With Citiinvestcap by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2008
Yeah I have an account with them. no bad experiences so far. ,
Re: Experiences With Citiinvestcap by MyPeace(f): 4:48pm On Jan 25, 2008
l am using them. The only thing l enjoy now is my account officer's personalised services.  lf u write him 100 times, he will reply 100 times grin

l cant really rate them now, but so far, not bad.

l had alot of outstanding issues before l started using them, guess thats whats delaying some of the issues they are sorting out for me.

My account officer said he is confident of them meeting  up.  However, if u look at their managment profile, you will agree with me  that, they have men of timber of calibre sort of among them.  ln my opinion, they will meet up with the recapitalisation.
Re: Experiences With Citiinvestcap by Labo: 9:22pm On Jan 25, 2008
what is their minimum acc opening balance and do they take mandate through e-mails. cheers
Re: Experiences With Citiinvestcap by oluwaseun8(m): 12:46pm On Jan 26, 2008
hey guys ,can someone give me the contact email address of the company,i will love to open an a/c with them.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.
Re: Experiences With Citiinvestcap by atilla(m): 1:01pm On Jan 26, 2008
Yes email orders are accepted by the company. Minimum is 100k funds or equivalent in share certificates

www.citiinvestcap.com
47a and b Glover road, Ikoyi, Lagos.
Re: Experiences With Citiinvestcap by Obalende: 1:57pm On Jan 26, 2008
@atilla

1. why does the application form say address is osbourne road ikoyi while address given on website is 47a and b Glover Road. What is the registered business address anyone?

2. What are their brokerage charges?

They sound professional so far in phone conversations.
Re: Experiences With Citiinvestcap by atilla(m): 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2008
Changed office july 2007.

1.5% commission buying and selling

when you add stamp duty, VAT, SEC fees

it comes up to
2.35% buying
2.64% selling

We are very proffessional.
Re: Experiences With Citiinvestcap by Labo: 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2008
tanx atilla
Re: Experiences With Citiinvestcap by Labo: 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2008
tanx atilla
Re: Experiences With Citiinvestcap by Obalende: 1:00pm On Jan 27, 2008
@atilla

1. So which is the registered business address? (the latest one).

2. As part of the services you offer, are there any daily, weekly, monthly reports or similar.

3. Do you offer original share certificate retrieval services (i have bonus certs but lost the originals), and dividend recovery services and at what price?

4. Do you have an online presence for online execution of orders (or for account monitoring only?)

5. If I open an account from europe, how can I fund the account.

6. I already have a cscs number with another broker (but the account is unfunded and has never bn used since i was undecided) - can I transfer this to Citi?

Regards.

Thanks very much.
Re: Experiences With Citiinvestcap by atilla(m): 2:03pm On Jan 28, 2008
@atilla

1. The latest business address is 47B Glover road, Ikoyi

2. Daily price lists, weekly evaluations of portfolio monthly statements of accounts

3. Original share certificate retrieval services at the moment does not have any charge

4. Yes we have an online presence for online execution of orders simply send your instructions to our general email address and operations will execute it.

5. You can can fund the account using our dom accounts or using a bank transfer if you have a bank in Nigeria

6. Each broker will have a different CSCS number for you so regardless that your have any(several) accounts CSCS will generate a new number for you since you are registering under us.

hope these have helped.

Have a nice day.

Ade Atilade
Re: Experiences With Citiinvestcap by bjluv: 8:13am On Feb 01, 2008
atilla:

4. Yes we have an online presence for online execution of orders simply send your instructions to our general email address and operations will execute it.

5. You can can fund the account using our dom accounts or using a bank transfer if you have a bank in Nigeria

hope these have helped.

Have a nice day.

Ade Atilade

How quick is your company in responding to execution of orders? I read someone here that she/he exchanged 100 emails with your company and got 100 back. Meaning, got a reply for all. That is quite recommendable because companies there don't bother replying emails.

In which naija bank do you have an account if I will be sending money from my naija account?

atilla:

Yes email orders are accepted by the company. Minimum is 100k funds or equivalent in share certificates

when the 100k is deposited, will it reflect on my CSCS account and I could use it to buy shares anytime I want or what? Kindly explain further.
Re: Experiences With Citiinvestcap by MyPeace(f): 1:36pm On Feb 01, 2008
@bjluv

l am not atilla, but l can answer you in the meantime.

The 100k is still your money, you will use it for share trading.  e.g l used mine to buy Japaul public offer. They use GTB.

the execution time is not bad, l just sold my lasaco shares with them and bought oceanic.  lt all depends on your account officer.  follow up every instruction with email reminder.  Thats how l do mine.

Decision is urs.
Re: Experiences With Citiinvestcap by BabaOlowo: 2:12pm On Feb 01, 2008
I know not Citiinvestcap but I know Atilla though not from Adam, he is a Perfect Gentleman. I can vouch for him anyday, anytime.
Re: Experiences With Citiinvestcap by atilla(m): 3:47pm On Feb 01, 2008
@babaolowo
@mypeace

Thank you very much for your assistance God will bless you.

@bjluv The company uses GTB Plc.

The CSCS account will have your electronic shares e.g Union bank , First bank, Nigerian breweries.

While your stock broking account with us will have your money. Therefore your 100million smiley will be in your stock broking account where you will receive monthly statements of account by email
You will also receive weekly evaluation of your shares by email.

You can send us instructions by email, a written letter or fill a purchase mandate. These are all accepted. You normally have an account officer and can correspond with him/her and another contact officer regarding your account.

hope my post answers your questions.

Take care and barka de friday

Atilla
Re: Experiences With Citiinvestcap by bjluv: 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2008
@MyPeace, @atilla and Babaolowo,

thanks for the post. i am so grateful. Still battling with opening accounts in Nigeria and it seems it isnt all that easy as I have thought it would be, will get back to this later.

Thanks
Re: Experiences With Citiinvestcap by nio68(m): 10:41pm On Feb 03, 2008
citi invest has been good so far , though have not been receiving trade alerts ever since my first trade with them, made several complaints abt that but they've been quiet
Re: Experiences With Citiinvestcap by atilla(m): 8:51am On Feb 04, 2008
nio68

Please fill the form attached and send it to us as soon as you can.

have a nice day.

Re: Experiences With Citiinvestcap by nio68(m): 8:20am On Feb 05, 2008
atilla:

nio68     

Please fill the form attached and send it to us as soon as you can.

have a nice day.

I already filled this form when i was registering with CITI and i received messages from Trade Alert for my first two transactions but didnt receive any message subsequently
Re: Experiences With Citiinvestcap by chukkie(m): 11:27am On Feb 05, 2008
@atilla
Pls do citiinvest have any office in port harcourt ? if yes where. thanks for ur anticipated reply
Re: Experiences With Citiinvestcap by atilla(m): 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2008
@nio68

Please give me a call on our office numer 2719620 my extension is 101 -- or ask for Ade Atilade with the receptionist so we can sort this issue promptly.

@chukkie

I believe we are opening our branch in p.harcourt and Abuja sometime this year.

Take a look at our website and keep in touch.
Re: Experiences With Citiinvestcap by crazyT(m): 5:00pm On Feb 05, 2008
@ Atilla

I just sent a mail to your company through your site (requesting on how to open an account with your firm) and in less that 5min I got a reply from one Eno Bassey. Are you guys always this fast?

Mehnn! I got to open me a CITI account asap grin. Please do keep it up
Re: Experiences With Citiinvestcap by atilla(m): 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2008
The company has changed its website address to:

www.citiinvestmentcap.com

and the general email address to info@citiinvestmentcap.com

Thank you for your continued patronage.
Re: Experiences With Citiinvestcap by abujabooks(f): 10:20am On Nov 03, 2008
I use dm. They are excellent. Anyway, my account officer is.

If he moves to another company, I am moving with him.
Re: Experiences With Citiinvestcap by atilla(m): 11:29am On Dec 02, 2008
Abuja books thanks.

Who is your account officer and ill like to know who you are?

Take care.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of; Nutrini Energy Milk Drink / Earn Evey Hour With Your LR ACCOUNT! / A Surefire Business You Can Start With #3,000 Without Leaving Your Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.