Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

UK Business Visa- Any Good Chace - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Business Visa- Any Good Chace (823 Views)

USA Tourist Visa, Any Advice? / Pls I Need Requirements 4 Romania Visa.any Help 4 That. / U.s Business Visa B1/b2 Interview : What To Expect (2) (3) (4)

(1)

UK Business Visa- Any Good Chace by iyke20024(m): 8:14am On Oct 23, 2012
Hello Peeps.

I am going to apply for a UK visa in the next three weeks. SO i wanto get some advice or suggestion.

I have been following all the travel tips and advice.

Now this is my situation.

I applied for a postgraduate degree so i dont work because its full time.

However I work for an NGO in Nigeria (IAESTE).. an am in charge of it here. students travel everytime with this program. Its a voluntary work for me.

I have the following visa on my passport

UK
POLAND
GERMAN
JORDAN

Have traveled to thailand also.

Rejection

German - was ban wrong fully to enter any schengen state so was not issue visa this time becos my name was on the schengen information system. this information was added by spain.

This case was a wrong identity. see my previous post on the outcome of my claim: https://www.nairaland.com/858948/illegal-entry-spain-schengen-information

Now, My comming to the uk for a conference in Jan. The conference is hosted by one of them--british council. so they are sending a support letter and invitation letter.

What do you think are my chances. The last time I had their visa was for a training also sponsored by british council and the visa took only 7 days. I was even aware of the visa beore going back to the collection centre. it looks like british council has contact at the embassy...

Would like to hear your feedback.

Regards
Re: UK Business Visa- Any Good Chace by justwise(m): 8:19am On Oct 23, 2012

(1)

Study In Austria / India Begins Space Mission To Mars. Do You Think It Is Worth The Effort? / Woman Caught When She Posts Stolen Dress Selfie On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.