Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Blue Georgr Consult Calling - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Blue Georgr Consult Calling (1412 Views)

Vin Consult Calling For Job Assement / Michael Steven Consult Calling! / TBS Consult Calling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blue Georgr Consult Calling by musakool: 4:49pm On Jan 25, 2008
pls have been called for an interview with blue george consult. the interview date is 1st of february. i dint write any test but i was called for the interview. i actually called the number that sent the sms and i was told it 4 real and its an oral interview.
Does anybody know wat i should be expecting
Re: Blue Georgr Consult Calling by us2nigeria: 6:20pm On Jan 25, 2008
I know finding a job is hard but NEVER respond to interview offers for jobs to which you have not applied. They are scams and will surely con money from you at some point.
Re: Blue Georgr Consult Calling by us2nigeria: 6:32pm On Jan 25, 2008
Hello nairalanders,

I was born and raised in the US, but am moving to Abuja in three weeks. My father and husband were born in Nigeria so I'm a dual citizen that has spent time in Nigeria, but there are still many things I don't know about life there. For one, I have worked as a consultant in the IT industry for nearly 10 years and have a Master's degree in Information Systems. I am now looking for a job in Nigeria, but don't know what I should expect in terms of salary for someone with my educational and professional background. I'm hoping someone here could tell me. As a consultant I would implement, train on, and provide technical support for ERP applications as well as do project management and business process re-engineering. In the US I would make around $90,000 USD per year or more depending on the amount of travel involved. Now, I know I can't expect to earn that much in Nigeria, but I don't know what I should expect or how to make sure I'm negotiating a good salary in Nigeria. What say ye?
Re: Blue Georgr Consult Calling by stellose(f): 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2008
MAKE ME TOO TAKE AMERICA TAKE REPLY YOU.

ha men, ,,,,ha men, see this guy men, he go just sidon , ask us, how much them go pay if him yankee back to nigeria men , whats say you all men, make una talk men. grin grin help me halla back men. abeg the year still ripe for all ya men. grin grin
Re: Blue Georgr Consult Calling by bibiking1(m): 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2008
stellose:

MAKE ME TOO TAKE AMERICA TAKE REPLY YOU.

ha men, ,,,,ha men, see this guy men, he go just sidon , ask us, how much them go pay if him yankee back to nigeria men , whats say you all men, make una talk men. grin grin help me halla back men. abeg the year still ripe for all ya men. grin grin

you too funny my sister! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

i wan die of lafta for hia
Re: Blue Georgr Consult Calling by samtoye(m): 9:39pm On Jan 26, 2008
Dear US2Nigeria

If the information you have given here is for real then you will be a hot cake in the communication market in Nigeria.
you have the qualification and the experience.
About the salary to expect,they pay well in the communication sector. At least GLO network advert in TELL magazine (cant Remember the date) searching for a technical officer(director status) was ready to offer 22 million naira per annum plus added benefits like commission on turnover,fringe benefits like accommodation,car,servants and allowances.MTN pays that well too.
This is the only help i can offer,find out from other sources too.GOOD LUCK.

N.B This information is given on a non professional basis,i hereby exempt myself from any liability thereof,any information given should be treated with caution and sound judgement.
Re: Blue Georgr Consult Calling by us2nigeria: 8:46am On Jan 27, 2008
Thank you so much SAMTOYE. I will look at GLO's website as I'm still here in the US without access to TELL magazine.
Re: Blue Georgr Consult Calling by obanikoro2(m): 10:24am On Jan 28, 2008
I dont know why another topic is introduced into a different thread?
It's disheartening most especially as the guy in question (musakool) is in need of advice as soon as possible.
No disrespect us2nigeria but I would prefer more replies to be directed to the original topic
I guess its more urgent than the American lady's grin
Re: Blue Georgr Consult Calling by stellose(f): 12:36pm On Jan 28, 2008
@BIBIKING, what say ye my bros, na the one wey i sabi na em i speak, i no fit kproo like that.
na em make i try to yarn for amelika. his burning up, he gat the wooos(slap) on my check is on fire, is burning up. grin grin
Re: Blue Georgr Consult Calling by us2nigeria: 3:45pm On Jan 28, 2008
obanikoro2, the only reason I introduced a new topic under this thread was because at the time I was a new member to nairaland so could not start a new thread of my own (this is per the site's moderator/administrator).  I apologize for the inconvenience and definitely did not plan to detract from musakool's question.  It has nothing to do with my American heritage!

musakool, i tried to perform an internet search on Blue George Consult, but nothing came up which is why I think the SMS is a fraud and may eventually lead to some 419 (especially since you did not apply to them directly for a job).  Proceed with caution.

oh and stellose, my sista, while you are funny, please don't forget that I can hear (and read) pidgin.  I'm American AND IGBO!
Re: Blue Georgr Consult Calling by stellose(f): 7:44pm On Jan 28, 2008
@us2nigeria, dont mind me oo ,am like that,am one funny igbo lady, na joke oo grin grin
Re: Blue Georgr Consult Calling by obanikoro2(m): 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2008
us2nigeria:

obanikoro2, the only reason I introduced a new topic under this thread was because at the time I was a new member to nairaland so could not start a new thread of my own (this is per the site's moderator/administrator). I apologize for the inconvenience and definitely did not plan to detract from musakool's question. It has nothing to do with my American heritage!

I now understand, Atleast thank God you took it well.

if it were some other guys- they would have been beeming with fury;

and fumes coming out of their ears and nostrils! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Thanks for clarifying issues. I'm sure you are making a good wife

(na dis kain one we want for nairaland no be the one way go chop our head comot because we talk somtin way dem no like grin)
Re: Blue Georgr Consult Calling by us2nigeria: 6:24pm On Jan 29, 2008
obanikoro2, no vex at all.

(na this kain one we want for nairaland no be the one way go chop our head comot because we talk somtin way them no like )

You are FUNNY!!!! grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Free Job SMS / Kpmg Test / Ndlea Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.