Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,739 members, 7,809,832 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Kpmg Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kpmg Test (1411 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Please Help Kpmg Test Format / Kpmg Test: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kpmg Test by Akin67: 6:56pm On Jul 27, 2009
Hello all,

pls i have a KPMG test next week. wat shuld i expect pls,

Also have the first P & G interview soon, pls anyone knows wat 2expect? i am waitin pls, sombody help!!!!

Thanks a lot,
Re: Kpmg Test by venicea(f): 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2009
Hi, you'll hardly get any responses like that, You need to state when and how you applied, then proceed to making your enquiries.

E.g. Hey Nairalanders!!

Pls I applied for an entry level position with kpmg sometime last month via xxxxxx and have been invited for test. Now I know loads of people have written this test, plzzzz I need ideas on the format !!!!

Thanks a mill folks!!

Thats how it works.

(Or better still you could use the search box for outdated info)

Cheers.
Re: Kpmg Test by moddrator: 1:14pm On Jul 28, 2009
If you would like to lay hands on KPMG's previous test questions with their answers,call this number:07025098701.ask of Phillips;tell him you were refered from this site.Cheers!
Re: Kpmg Test by flosk: 8:11am On Jul 29, 2009
i did the test sometimes this year and i passed,you will be allowed to use calculator, practice your GMAT, it will be nicer if you coluld lay your hands on the original gmat textbooks because i saw some questions came out in the test word for word. practise your questions very well. wishing you the very best
Re: Kpmg Test by mcgboye(m): 11:48am On Jul 30, 2009
Two Parts (if they haven't changed it).
Mathematics, GMAT types, but more of business maths aspect. e.g common interest, compound interest, etc.
English, actually, 2 essyas. (used to be three). one on where you wanna be in 20 years
the second one on what you would do to tackle corruption if u were the president of Nigeria.

Note that if you dont do well in the essay part, u wont be taken EVEN if you score a 100% in maths.
All the best,

i have had my medicals, waiting for KBAC
Re: Kpmg Test by chrisey(m): 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2009
guys how and when did you apply for this stuff

(1) (Reply)

Employment Opportunities In A Communication Company / She Is A Doctor; She Needs A Job. / Vacancies In A Road Transport Company At Benin-city

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.