Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,035 members, 7,863,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

Auditor-general, Wife And Children Kidnapped In Abuja - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Auditor-general, Wife And Children Kidnapped In Abuja (10828 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Ogbobe Stephen, Enugu Auditor, Demand N5m Ransom / Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community / How A Woman Was Randomly Kidnapped In Rivers State Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Auditor-general, Wife And Children Kidnapped In Abuja by SELFWORTH: 4:56pm On Oct 23, 2012
jassie:

Mr Man, i made it clear in my post that there's no legal excuse for kidnapping.
And mind you, for u to become an auditor general or to attain any high post in the civil service in Nigeria, you'd probably have a political influence of some sort. The truth is this, not much is working well in the country & some of those who strive to do the positive end up getting frustrated
.. So kidnapping one man and his family which includes children will solve the problem of Nigeria ? Small minds !
Re: Auditor-general, Wife And Children Kidnapped In Abuja by SELFWORTH: 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2012
jassie:
Mr Man, i made it clear in my post that there's no legal excuse for kidnapping.
And mind you, for u to become an auditor general or to attain any high post in the civil service in Nigeria, you'd probably have a political influence of some sort. The truth is this, not much is working well in the country & some of those who strive to do the positive end up getting frustrated
.. So kidnapping one man and his family which includes children will solve the problem of Nigeria ? Small minds !
Re: Auditor-general, Wife And Children Kidnapped In Abuja by SELFWORTH: 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2012
megxo: SAME HIA
Shame!
Re: Auditor-general, Wife And Children Kidnapped In Abuja by SELFWORTH: 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2012
Shaggyfreshfish: Kidnappers pls increase it to 100m. Dat 20m is a paltry sum. D auditor don audit too much moni for im pocket joor
if you support evil one day nemesis will catch up with you. Without law and order , anarchy will set in. Kidnapping innocent people is not the answer . There is no justification for evil .
Re: Auditor-general, Wife And Children Kidnapped In Abuja by SELFWORTH: 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2012
malc619: No FOOD for the POOR
No PEACE for the RICH

angry angry angry angry angry
Beware . If you support evil one day nemesis will catch up with you. Without law and order , anarchy will set in. Kidnapping innocent people is not the answer . There is no justification for evil .
Re: Auditor-general, Wife And Children Kidnapped In Abuja by parklamson: 5:09pm On Oct 23, 2012
make more online,dis one no say dem say,na confirm!just register 2ru dis link and smile ur liberty resevere account at the end of the day.<a href=http://www.1usdriches.com/?ref=parklamson>
The best internet investment<br>
Earn a Bleep% daily profit!
</a>
.MAKE MONEY YANFU!YANFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Auditor-general, Wife And Children Kidnapped In Abuja by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2012
Very true.
Instead of supporting robbery of corrupt individuals we need to protest about corruption in a sustained manner to get Nigeria to change for the better.

SELFWORTH: if you support evil one day nemesis will catch up with you. Without law and order , anarchy will set in. Kidnapping innocent people is not the answer . There is no justification for evil .
Re: Auditor-general, Wife And Children Kidnapped In Abuja by Sagamite(m): 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2012
Sinators and Representathieves please.

The targeting is improving by these useless mooorons.

Get the money they looted and make their lives a misery.
Re: Auditor-general, Wife And Children Kidnapped In Abuja by rolchi(m): 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2012
acidosis™:

It's not the duty of the auditor general to provide employment opportunities.. He is not a politician either.. but a civil servant. Condemn corrupt practices when its right to do so, please.

Thank You Jare. Some Nigerians self...is it only in Nigeria that youths do not have jobs? Go to the Philippines or India...how many kidnap do you record there?
Re: Auditor-general, Wife And Children Kidnapped In Abuja by Meristem: 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2012
tbaba1234: How do you kidnap women and children? Zero heart... I tire o!
Oops! Didnt know men were approved! Goat.
Re: Auditor-general, Wife And Children Kidnapped In Abuja by Sagamite(m): 8:08pm On Oct 23, 2012
Meristem:
Oops! Didnt know men were approved! Goat.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Well said!

Don't mind the person! grin
Re: Auditor-general, Wife And Children Kidnapped In Abuja by remzytimer: 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2012
I beg' make den con kidnap me now. Please and please ooo come and kidnap me ooo... U go feed me tire!
Re: Auditor-general, Wife And Children Kidnapped In Abuja by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 24, 2012
The title of this thread is misleading, this is because its not possible to kidnap someone in our own dear ABJ city.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Seizes Illicit Drug Consignment At MMIA, Intercepts 5 Pregnant Teenagers / Two Feared Dead, Two Kidnapped In Khana LG, Rivers / 5 Ways Your Opay Account Can Get Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.