Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Auditor-general, Wife And Children Kidnapped In Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Auditor-general, Wife And Children Kidnapped In Abuja (10818 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Ogbobe Stephen, Enugu Auditor, Demand N5m Ransom / Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community / How A Woman Was Randomly Kidnapped In Rivers State Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

Auditor-general, Wife And Children Kidnapped In Abuja by mukina2: 10:25am On Oct 23, 2012
The Auditor-General of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Administration, his wife and undisclosed number of his children were kidnapped yesterday by some unknown gunmen.

The incident occurred on their way back to Abuja from a trip to Edo state around 12 noon yesterday.

A friend of the family said the kidnappers have contacted the family asking for N20million ransom adding that the family members have been warned not to talk about the incident.

Daily Post gathered that the victim’s first son is doing everything possible to get his family members out of the kidnappers den.

Efforts to confirm the incident at the office of the FCT minister failed as nobody was ready to talk to our reporter. The special assistant to the FCT minister on media, Jemila Tangaza, did not pick calls when he was contacted through his mobile phone..
She also did not respond to the text message sent to her to confirm the incident.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/10/23/unknown-gunmen-kidnap-auditor-general-wife-children-abuja/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=unknown-gunmen-kidnap-auditor-general-wife-children-abuja
Re: Auditor-general, Wife And Children Kidnapped In Abuja by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 23, 2012
Cheap kidnappers..

The kidnappers must be indigenes of Edo villages.. How can they kidnap the family of an auditor general for #20million naira?

Make police catch dem i. diots abeg, we need more scape goats.
Re: Auditor-general, Wife And Children Kidnapped In Abuja by Afam4eva(m): 11:40am On Oct 23, 2012
Re: Auditor-general, Wife And Children Kidnapped In Abuja by tbaba1234: 11:42am On Oct 23, 2012
How do you kidnap women and children? Zero heart... I tire o!
Re: Auditor-general, Wife And Children Kidnapped In Abuja by misreal(m): 11:42am On Oct 23, 2012
Is 20million a small money,if it is to u den its nt to me oo.all i can say is may God show dey whole ppl involve in dis mercy. embarassed
Re: Auditor-general, Wife And Children Kidnapped In Abuja by sylve11: 11:42am On Oct 23, 2012
Kidnapping everywhere! What are we gonna do? cool
Re: Auditor-general, Wife And Children Kidnapped In Abuja by y2kaustin(m): 11:43am On Oct 23, 2012
grin grin...its DON hibo Again!!!
Re: Auditor-general, Wife And Children Kidnapped In Abuja by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 23, 2012
I tink say na boko haram leader dem kidnap*walks away*
Re: Auditor-general, Wife And Children Kidnapped In Abuja by Smartluv(m): 11:45am On Oct 23, 2012
nawa oooooooooooooooooo! Y all this kidnappin tins always
Re: Auditor-general, Wife And Children Kidnapped In Abuja by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 23, 2012
misreal: Is 20million a small money,if it is to u den its nt to me oo.all i can say is may God show dey whole ppl involve in dis mercy. embarassed
#20 million is not a small money, sir.. but kidnapping a whole family for that price is not worth it..
Re: Auditor-general, Wife And Children Kidnapped In Abuja by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 23, 2012
y2kaustin: grin grin...its DON hibo Again!!!
dem de come for u.
Re: Auditor-general, Wife And Children Kidnapped In Abuja by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 23, 2012
So many idle youths with no jobs, why dem no go kidnap them? Maybe those politicians think they're the only badoos around. No legal excuse for kidnapping, but these ACN PDP CPC APGA crooked politicians are a pest to this country. Without help from God in this country, its almost impossible for the poor to remain sane.

Re: Auditor-general, Wife And Children Kidnapped In Abuja by malc619(m): 11:48am On Oct 23, 2012
No FOOD for the POOR
No PEACE for the RICH

angry angry angry angry angry

Re: Auditor-general, Wife And Children Kidnapped In Abuja by malc619(m): 11:54am On Oct 23, 2012
jassie: So many idle youths with no jobs, why dem no go kidnap them? Maybe those politicians think they're the only badoos around. No legal excuse for kidnapping, but these ACN PDP APGA irresponsible failed generations are a pest to this country. [b]Without extra help from God [/b]in this country, its almost impossible for the poor to remain sane.

Heaven help those who help themselves...

Re: Auditor-general, Wife And Children Kidnapped In Abuja by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 23, 2012
jassie: So many idle youths with no jobs, why dem no go kidnap them? Maybe those politicians think they're the only badoos around. No legal excuse for kidnapping, but these ACN PDP APGA irresponsible failed generation are a pest to this country. Without extra help from God in this country, its almost impossible for the poor to remain sane.
It's not the duty of the auditor general to provide employment opportunities.. He is not a politician either.. but a civil servant. Condemn corrupt practices when its right to do so, please.

Re: Auditor-general, Wife And Children Kidnapped In Abuja by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 23, 2012
viewing this thread:

Kesmakveli ( m), 76virgins , yuzedo ( m), akae47us ( m), Policewoman( f), lordjay , Jimmywest , ddone , Timbi( m)

I like your uniform smiley
Re: Auditor-general, Wife And Children Kidnapped In Abuja by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 23, 2012
acidosis™:

It's not the duty of the auditor general to provide employment opportunities.. He is not a politician either.. but a civil servant. Condemn corrupt practices when its right to do so, please.

Mr Man, i made it clear in my post that there's no legal excuse for kidnapping.
And mind you, for u to become an auditor general or to attain any high post in the civil service in Nigeria, you'd probably have a political influence of some sort. The truth is this, some of those who strive to do d positive end up frustrated.
Re: Auditor-general, Wife And Children Kidnapped In Abuja by Chimezie198(m): 11:59am On Oct 23, 2012

Re: Auditor-general, Wife And Children Kidnapped In Abuja by Closetoheart: 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2012
The state of security in this nation is appalling. May God help us.
Re: Auditor-general, Wife And Children Kidnapped In Abuja by browncool(m): 12:11pm On Oct 23, 2012
Some idi0ts will blame it on GEJ
Re: Auditor-general, Wife And Children Kidnapped In Abuja by GARRIx7(m): 12:13pm On Oct 23, 2012
browncool: Some idi0ts will blame it on GEJ

They should blame it on my Grandmother!!!
Re: Auditor-general, Wife And Children Kidnapped In Abuja by Series22(m): 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2012
acidosis™:
Cheap kidnappers..

The kidnappers must be indigenes of Edo villages.. How can they kidnap the family of an auditor general for #20million naira?

Make police catch dem i. diots abeg, we need more scape goats.
i dont think that d people that made d demands were d kidnapers themselves, the people that demanded #2OM are just a group of boys that heard 4rm people that an auditor & his family were kidnapped. They just want 2 play smart. The real kidnapers go stil name their price.
Re: Auditor-general, Wife And Children Kidnapped In Abuja by frankcimc(m): 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2012
The state of security in this nation is appalling. May God help us.

My dear friend God cannot come from heaven to secure us, there are ppl whom their responsibilities are to provide security and I think they should be held responsible for all these madness. I dey vex jary for our leaders.
Re: Auditor-general, Wife And Children Kidnapped In Abuja by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2012
y2kaustin: grin grin...its DON hibo Again!!!

Hau.sai boys don enter kids-napping, wife-napping and father-napping altogether..
Re: Auditor-general, Wife And Children Kidnapped In Abuja by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 23, 2012
Who else should take the blame? You?
Re: Auditor-general, Wife And Children Kidnapped In Abuja by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 23, 2012
Who else should take the blame? You? You want to credit Gudluck for the so-called improved power and close eyes on security? He is president and i'm sure billions went to security in d budget. As d man of d house,u take blame or credit for sucess or failure
Re: Auditor-general, Wife And Children Kidnapped In Abuja by timpaker(m): 12:45pm On Oct 23, 2012

Now-a-days, every wrong situation is attributed to the man without shoes (GEJ)..
If Arsenal get trashed by other teams, its certainly GEJ's fault.
Even the recent increase on the the price of garri is GEJ's fault.

Abeg, you guys should free the guy joor!

BTW: The spate of kidnapping is gradually spreading to other parts of the country.. its no longer a South-east affair.

maryjames9: Who else should take the blame? You? You want to credit Gudluck for the so-called improved power and close eyes on security? He is president and i'm sure billions went to security in d budget. As d man of d house,u take blame or credit for sucess or failure
Re: Auditor-general, Wife And Children Kidnapped In Abuja by GARRIx7(m): 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2012
I have very little sympathy when people in TOP GOVT POSITIONS ARE KIDNAPPED!!!!
Re: Auditor-general, Wife And Children Kidnapped In Abuja by y2kaustinstone: 12:47pm On Oct 23, 2012
........must you rain insults?what should we call you for even bringing GEJ in,by yourself? angry angry
Re: Auditor-general, Wife And Children Kidnapped In Abuja by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 23, 2012
They should pay the money na! Boys must hammar this christmas.

Photos: EFCC Arrest Nine For illegal dealing In Petroleum products / EFCC Arraigns Six FAAN Staff, Two Others For Illegal Gold Dealing / Olamide Robbed At Gunpoint