Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Can U 4give Ur Wife That Confesses To U After Cheating On U? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can U 4give Ur Wife That Confesses To U After Cheating On U? (1168 Views)

Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl / My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? / How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U 4give Ur Wife That Confesses To U After Cheating On U? by nxanadu: 12:52pm On Oct 23, 2012
hidden
Re: Can U 4give Ur Wife That Confesses To U After Cheating On U? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 23, 2012
nxanadu: if ur wife had serious problem wit u & u beat her up b4 going to ur biz. in d morning, she now went to meet her x-guy who always treat her right to sleep with her. after like 2 months, u guys came back at right. her conscience could not allow her. she could not pray well any more to God. she's always angry with herself for sleeping wit another man after marriage. she couldn't hold it no more that she woke u up one night to confess to u. what would u do?

I will forgive so i advise you to forgive her. If it was you that made the mistake would you like to be forgiven?. Remember love covers a multitude of sins, it keeps no records of wrongs it forgives depends on your faith though, however this is a true test of the love you ever claimed you have.
Re: Can U 4give Ur Wife That Confesses To U After Cheating On U? by eddy1977(m): 3:40pm On Oct 23, 2012
Mistake 1: battery. Physical abuse is ground for divorce. Why did she stay with you?

Mistake 2: old demons. Why did she keep in touch with an x lover? Why didn't she marry him if he was that wonderful?

Mistake 3: why didn't she address the issue of physical abuse with her pastor/priest? ( she sounded like a Christian)

So much could be said about this relationship.

An abusive husband and a cheating wife. Did the husban apologize for battery? Is she paying him back ? If he continues to beat her,will she continue to go back to her x?

Bottom line, marry only a person you know and share common values with.make the word of God the foundation of your marriage and you will save yourself and your family alot of heartaches.
Re: Can U 4give Ur Wife That Confesses To U After Cheating On U? by eddy1977(m): 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2012
On a side note
If she was my wife, she should not confess to me.if she confesses to God,that's enough.
Knowing myself, our marriage will be better off if she doesnt tell me.if she stops it and focus on us. But if she tells me,i will forgive but she has to go. Better we part ways and remain good friends than we stay married and hate each other.

Just me.

(1) (Reply)

Lola Adefope Portrait Painting By Ayeola Ayodeji Abiodun (awizzy) / Pls, How Can Someone Read His/her Pm On Nairaland / Need Advice On This Please!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.