Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? (8634 Views)

Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. / My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. / What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by mantop7: 11:44pm On Oct 15, 2013
We do sex occassionally, but each time we av sex she always want me to appreciate her immediatly even though she always have zero response during d act. Is it right pple to say thank u to ur wife wen she reluctanly give u sex once in a blue moon?
Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by swagqueen(f): 11:55pm On Oct 15, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by passionate88: 11:57pm On Oct 15, 2013
grin
sorry for the showing of teeth. Op. Abeg clarify the "appreciate" wey ur wife want. Na in term of monetary or jst pillow talk?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by sunnydayasaba(m): 11:57pm On Oct 15, 2013
Never, Only a controlling woman can say such. Make her understand its ur right and not a previledge.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by ifyalways(f): 11:59pm On Oct 15, 2013
Better to say "Thank ma,God bless you" 7X7 times each day than to die from Konji.

If i advise you otherwise,would i cure/help your konji when the thing go shele Anything for the honey-well dear cheesy

Seriously, na wao for your wife oh. How was it during courtship or you guys did not test-drive?

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by obo389(m): 12:15am On Oct 16, 2013
sad
Na wa o.wonders shall nvr end.somtn wey sweet d woman join sef.
Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 16, 2013
ifyalways: Better to say "Thank ma,God bless you" 7X7 times each day than to die from Konji.
Lwkmd
Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by passionate88: 12:35am On Oct 16, 2013
ifyalways: Better to say "Thank ma,God bless you" 7X7 times each day than to die from Konji.

If i advise you otherwise,would i cure/help your konji when the thing go shele Anything for the honey-well dear cheesy

Seriously, na wao for your wife oh. How was it during courtship or you guys did not test-drive?
Mayb na d "no s3x untill after marriage" she use hook am. Women na job ppl dm b. Dm dn dey use toto dey hang guys. No wonder sm guys dey turn gay.
Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by swagqueen(f): 12:37am On Oct 16, 2013

Ify eh.... You won't kill me o

Hehehehe
Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by iamSi(m): 12:51am On Oct 16, 2013
sunnydayasaba: Never, Only a controlling woman can say such. Make her understand its ur right and not a previledge.

Right? Brother please... Even a Drunkard ho never cared for his family would say the same _ WOMEN are NOT sex-machines _

The need to be appreciated for keeping it clean _

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by Dlemah: 1:01am On Oct 16, 2013
Thers nothng difficult for u sayin thanks..it doesnt remove a strand of hair from ur skin..so y make issue on dt...apreciate ur wife,say thanks n i luv u after sex....asumin ure a cheating spouse,and ur babe tells u to say thnks afta evry round,am very sure u wudnt hesitate..so y cant ur wife get such words from u..

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by uboma(m): 1:30am On Oct 16, 2013
@ op, your problem is that you don't satisfy your wife sexually (u don't make her cum). If you did, she will be the one demanding for it all the time. I'm sure you are the kinda man who just humps his wife and let's out a scream when about to cum. In that case, you should thank your wife coz she is rendering a service to you. But if you make her cum, and u cum later, the 'thank u' will be from both sides.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by sunnydayasaba(m): 1:38am On Oct 16, 2013
iamSi:

Right? Brother please... Even a Drunkard ho never cared for his family would say the same _ WOMEN are NOT sex-machines _

The need to be appreciated for keeping it clean _

Yes brother, i repeat it again, it is every mans right, he married her and shes much aware sex was part of the reason why he married her. So dnt sound like he's taking advantage of her. So why would he thank her for fulfilling her marital obligations?? Appreciating once wife is a different thing when she does something not expected frm her in the home. Is like thanking once wife for taking care of her own children while u work to provide for her and that same children. Think pls.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by Nobody: 1:41am On Oct 16, 2013

When it comes to issues lyk dis, ifyalways has the perfect answer!

She has a doctorate degree in that field! cool
Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by sunnydayasaba(m): 1:43am On Oct 16, 2013
Dlemah: Thers nothng difficult for u sayin thanks..it doesnt remove a strand of hair from ur skin..so y make issue on dt...apreciate ur wife,say thanks n i luv u after sex....asumin ure a cheating spouse,and ur babe tells u to say thnks afta evry round,am very sure u wudnt hesitate..so y cant ur wife get such words from u..

Why r u writing such, how can his wife demand him to say thank u after sex? He can choose to say it at his own will, that's a different thing, but asking him to say it is an insult. Is like asking ur husband to always say thank u after meal when u actually provided the money for the food. That's nonsense and shouldn't be tolerated.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by pomporiking: 2:17am On Oct 16, 2013
sunnydayasaba:

Why r u writing such, how can his wife demand him to say thank u after sex? He can choose to say it at his own will, that's a different thing, but asking him to say it is an insult. Is like asking ur husband to always say thank u after meal when u actually provided the money for the food. That's nonsense and shouldn't be tolerated.

Why you dey talk like caveman like this..as na you provide am nkorno be your wife dey cook am make d food get beta taste.you tell her thanks for the meal you tool.me no get wife na gf I get and I dey tell am thanks when I chop beta food for her house
As for the sex talk op,she just wants to know how good she was during una straf.you don't have to say thank you just let her know how great the sex was anytime
Women want to feel appreciated never forget that

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by mysticgal(f): 6:58am On Oct 16, 2013
hello room,but this woman is making a wrong demand,it is at the op will to say thank you,better still for her to get a thank you,she should be sexually responsive.
Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by Dlemah: 7:23am On Oct 16, 2013
sunnydayasaba:

Hmmmmmmm...
Saying thankyou means u apreciate ones effort doin something u cant do n not even close to doin for urself..
*A gud and apreciatin husband wud say thankyou afta evry meal..provided he cnt cook such meal..
Now let me ask u a question,...if u buy ur wife a car wt ur hard earned money and she doesnt say thank you..hw wud u feel..afta al its ur reponsibilty to provide her al her needs...saving her frm treking..

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 16, 2013
Relationships and marriages are a hustle. These ladies hustle us blind, yet we pretend we are in charge.
Who enjoys the act more? These people scream, moan, twist and turn like pythons, loose their mind during the act and ask for more while we perspire and dissipate our energy.
We provide and protect, yet they are quick to rein in on us when we want to get a little selfish(hang out with the boys and do some crazy stuff).
It is a hustle! Don't forget to say thank you cos you've been hustled long ago. Saying thank you won't kill you if the hustle didn't.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by abbeyty(m): 8:02am On Oct 16, 2013
I think your wife should be thanking you instead if you are doing your job properly. She should look straight into you face says,thank you my lord each time you make love
Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by farem: 8:35am On Oct 16, 2013
DONT BLAME THE WOMAN. SHE IS ONLY LOOKING FOR APPRECIATION HAVING 'ENDURE' AND 'SUFFER' IN THE ACT.
IF THE WOMAN IS ENJOYING IT, SHE SHOULD NOT HAVE ASKED FOR THIS 'COMPENSATION'.
YE HUSBANDS, TAKE THY OWN WIVES FIRST INTO CONSIDERATION DURING THE ACT. YE WIVES PARTICIPATE ACTIVELY IN THE ACT WITH THY OWN HUSBANDS.
Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by Pataki: 9:00am On Oct 16, 2013
If ''thank you'' oils the honeypot for your relationship, get it on.

Different strokes for different people.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by Kanwulia: 9:03am On Oct 16, 2013
mantop7: We do sex occassionally, but each time we av sex she always want me to appreciate her immediatly even though she always have zero response during d act. Is it right pple to say thank u to ur wife wen she reluctanly give u sex once in a blue moon?

Wetin porsin no go read for this NL? grin
Abeg, I only have 3 hours to close from work o!
Nor let them drive me home before 6AM for disturbing a very peaceful
NICU with loud laughter PLEAZZZZZZZE!!!! cheesy

The day wey una GOD create marriage ehn?

WTF?
Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by Dannylux: 9:12am On Oct 16, 2013
lesbian alert grin
Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by FatCock: 9:14am On Oct 16, 2013
Dude, say whatever, if it'll get you regulars. once in a blue moon? Wtf? You must be doing something wrong?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by bebe2(f): 9:51am On Oct 16, 2013
Sorry to say but this man sounds too proud.

wat will cost u to say "darling" or mama peter
Tnk u I really enjoyed dat.

and why is a married man getting Sex once in blue moon?

u need to learn how to please ur wife, dnt want to go into details but dnt be afraid to play wit her cleetoris, she will be begging for it shocked cool

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by sunnydayasaba(m): 10:34am On Oct 16, 2013
Dlemah:

Hmmmmmmm...
Saying thankyou means u apreciate ones effort doin something u cant do n not even close to doin for urself..
*A gud and apreciatin husband wud say thankyou afta evry meal..provided he cnt cook such meal..
Now let me ask u a question,...if u buy ur wife a car wt ur hard earned money and she doesnt say thank you..hw wud u feel..afta al its ur reponsibilty to provide her al her needs...saving her frm treking..

Ur not getting me at all, the OP can decide to say thank u to his wife after sex at his own discretion, not the wife asking him to say that. Dnt equate this wit a gift, its totally different, If he choose to say thank u, so be it, but his wife demanding him to say thank u after sex is out of place, likewise him asking his wife to say thank u after sex is out of place. Remember both of them choose to be together forever and they know sex is also involved when they made that vow, so either of them demanding the other person to say thank u, means he or she sees the decision to be together as jst help and not mutual love. If u love ur partner, u dnt see anything u do for him/her as a help, but u see it as love.
Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by sunnydayasaba(m): 10:44am On Oct 16, 2013
pompori king:

Why you dey talk like caveman like this..as na you provide am nkorno be your wife dey cook am make d food get beta taste.you tell her thanks for the meal you tool.me no get wife na gf I get and I dey tell am thanks when I chop beta food for her house
As for the sex talk op,she just wants to know how good she was during una straf.you don't have to say thank you just let her know how great the sex was anytime
Women want to feel appreciated never forget that

Appreciating once wife is necessary, but her asking the OP to always say thank u after sex is an insult, if the OP feels he needs to say thank you, so be it, but not the wife asking him to say that. U say thank u to ur gf after eating her free meal at ur own discretion, so how then will u feel when ur gf ask u to always say thank u to her each time to eat her meal? Am sure u will stop eating in her house immediately, bcus it will hurt ur pride as a man. The OP is married to her for Christ sake, so she has no right to ask him to also say thank you to her after sex, bcus she has beginning to see it as a help to the man while its ought to be part of their marriage.
Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by pomporiking: 12:28pm On Oct 16, 2013
sunnydayasaba:

Appreciating once wife is necessary, but her asking the OP to always say thank u after sex is an insult, if the OP feels he needs to say thank you, so be it, but not the wife asking him to say that. U say thank u to ur gf after eating her free meal at ur own discretion, so how then will u feel when ur gf ask u to always say thank u to her each time to eat her meal? Am sure u will stop eating in her house immediately, bcus it will hurt ur pride as a man. The OP is married to her for Christ sake, so she has no right to ask him to also say thank you to her after sex, bcus she has beginning to see it as a help to the man while its ought to be part of their marriage.

Oga there are always two sides to a story who knows what happens between op and his wife. if my gf tells me to say thank you I would ask her why if its a valid reason why not.I can't let foolish pride control me
Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 16, 2013
The question is: Why doesn't your wife enjoy the act? 'Cause if she did, she wouldn't say something like that. You guys need to work it out so that you both enjoy it. Good luck.
Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by Dthespian: 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2013
It shows the op no try at all next time try oshomo with power horse then after the sex let's see who will say thank you
Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by Ngokafor(f): 2:11pm On Oct 16, 2013
mantop7: We do sex occassionally, but each time we av sex she always want me to appreciate her immediatly even though she always have zero response during d act. Is it right pple to say thank u to ur wife wen she reluctanly give u sex once in a blue moon?

..@op my only response is.. grin grin grin grin grin!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pampering Of Kids; Is It True Love For Kids Or Misconception Of Love? / Help Me With Pretty Igbo Names To Flatter A Woman. / Making Down Payment For Dowry!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.