Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Nigeria Arrests 15 Russian Sailors For Arms Smuggling - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Arrests 15 Russian Sailors For Arms Smuggling (8182 Views)

Govt Officials Blame The US For Arms Purchase Scandal. / Nigeria To Charge Russian Sailors With Arms Smuggling / Interior Minister Abba Moro Accused Of Gun-running, Arms Smuggling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Arrests 15 Russian Sailors For Arms Smuggling by mrrock: 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2012
What would Russia have done if it were Nigerian ship captured in Russian Sea?. Just asking.
Re: Nigeria Arrests 15 Russian Sailors For Arms Smuggling by Taiwo20(m): 3:50pm On Oct 23, 2012
onila:

how DO you notice me on nairaland?

that shows yr always online 2 notice my presence-do the maths undecided

idiat!

*did
Re: Nigeria Arrests 15 Russian Sailors For Arms Smuggling by sunkoye: 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2012
DMainMan:

so russia is a muslim nation. chai. i pity some human being dat reason from d anus. u just portrayed ignorrance and violence towards a religion without any cause. u ar d type of person dat bombs and kill people joyfully to satisfy yourself. aw demonic and evil u ar in your heart.

Now we now know d world want nigeria to break. first it was america. America is only inrterested in your oil. u nigerdeltan people wil bear d consequence most. i pity all of u.
u av'nt said anytin....smh
Re: Nigeria Arrests 15 Russian Sailors For Arms Smuggling by Taiwo20(m): 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2012
mrrock: What would Russia have done if it were Nigerian ship captured in Russian Sea?. Just asking.

Lets visit the embassy.
Re: Nigeria Arrests 15 Russian Sailors For Arms Smuggling by controlseven: 3:53pm On Oct 23, 2012
Caught after they must have sold the major weapons? The 22 rifles found on board were actually those rejected by their customers. Expect more kidnapping, armed robbery and piracy soon. Catch Russians ke!
Re: Nigeria Arrests 15 Russian Sailors For Arms Smuggling by Jamisco: 3:55pm On Oct 23, 2012
DMainMan:

so russia is a muslim nation. chai. i pity some human being dat reason from d anus. u just portrayed ignorrance and violence towards a religion without any cause. u ar d type of person dat bombs and kill people joyfully to satisfy yourself. aw demonic and evil u ar in your heart.

Now we now know d world want nigeria to break. first it was america. America is only inrterested in your oil. u nigerdeltan people wil bear d consequence most. i pity all of u.

Russia is not a Muslim nation but they are behind all the terrorists and the terrorist nations like iraq, iran, syria, yemen etc.

look at the genocide in syria and is only russia and china that are backing the killings.

the russia is solid behind the muslim nations in other to promote terror in the world since they know that the muslims don't like peace like their father mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Arrests 15 Russian Sailors For Arms Smuggling by igboukwu: 3:56pm On Oct 23, 2012
Thank god our prayers are working.
Re: Nigeria Arrests 15 Russian Sailors For Arms Smuggling by vislabraye(m): 4:09pm On Oct 23, 2012
maryjames9: IRAN. IRAN. IRAN. Iran,Afghan,Iraq,Russia,Syria, Mali, Yemen. We need to secure our borders against these Nations who might want to help the bh boys execute their plan of making Nigeria an islamic nation by all means. I pity this country. I'm sure out of 1 ship cought,9 would have landed safely within the shores of Nigeria

You forgot to mention China. These people are some thing else.

Russian does not have principles. They do anything for money including dumping toxic waste ion other countries.
Re: Nigeria Arrests 15 Russian Sailors For Arms Smuggling by mentorken05(m): 4:21pm On Oct 23, 2012
Everytn about russia z bad news..I soo hate dat country
Re: Nigeria Arrests 15 Russian Sailors For Arms Smuggling by lafuria1(m): 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2012
Jamisco:

Russia is not a Muslim nation but they are behind all the terrorists and the terrorist nations like iraq, iran, syria, yemen etc.

look at the genocide in syria and is only russia and china that are backing the killings.

the russia is solid behind the muslim nations in other to promote terror in the world since they know that the muslims don't like peace like their father mohammed.
every country have allies and chose sides. the US have been turning blind eyes to wats happining in yemen and baharain because those are allies of the US. Syria is one of the biggest importers of russian arms, its a billion dollars business reason why russia are backing syria. iran does business with russia too for the supply of uranium and jetfighers. russia are only protecting their bussiness alies. did u see russia interfer with the invasion in iraq and libya? they mostly just abstain from voting. same way US support isreal is russia supporting syria.
the killings in syria is a two way thing, the rebels are killing, the govt is killing, u dont expect the government to surrender power just like that.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Arrests 15 Russian Sailors For Arms Smuggling by lafuria1(m): 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2012
mentorken05: Everytn about russia z bad news..I soo hate dat country
blame it on hollywood that always paint russians bad. i know countless movies that russians are always the bad guys. the US are the good guys.
Re: Nigeria Arrests 15 Russian Sailors For Arms Smuggling by Intrepid1(m): 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2012
Is it remotely possible that the sailors had the weapons on board to defend themselves against pirate attacks? The article did not say they tried to smuggle the weapons into the country. They were found on the boat,and might not have been destined for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Arrests 15 Russian Sailors For Arms Smuggling by Intrepid1(m): 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2012
killuminati: I fit bet my precious life say na christian people get all this weapon undecided una cup don full Una shyt for church God don catch una, satan worshippers undecided

If it was your 'community se.men dump hole' mother that told you your life is precious, she lied to you the same way she lied to your re.tard father that all the bast.ards she spewed out belong to him.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Arrests 15 Russian Sailors For Arms Smuggling by Samabu07(m): 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2012
Oh if only it was israeli Navy that arrested them..the rest would have been stories grin
Re: Nigeria Arrests 15 Russian Sailors For Arms Smuggling by tchaik(m): 5:14pm On Oct 23, 2012
Just because the sailors are Russians, Russian Government is now smuggling weapons to Boko Harram? , u go fear reasoning!!

And what is the difference between this logic, and the Muslim's idea of going for U.S jugular whenever a 'Congo' newspaper/director insults their faith?

That they are Russians doesn't mean KREMLIN sent them!
Re: Nigeria Arrests 15 Russian Sailors For Arms Smuggling by 5alive(m): 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2012
Intrepid!:

If it was your 'community se.men dump hole' mother that told you your life is precious, she lied to you the same way she lied to your re.tard father that all the bast.ards she spewed out belong to him.
ha, u don finish d guy
Re: Nigeria Arrests 15 Russian Sailors For Arms Smuggling by frankobaba(m): 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2012
killuminati: I fit bet my precious life say na christian people get all this weapon undecided una cup don full Una shyt for church God don catch una, satan worshippers undecided

"Shut up!, you R*tarded Fanatic Aboki...
It is only a Foolish Cock that strongly believes the Sun won't rise if it doesn't Crow." dont u see what a f*ol of urself u just made by blabbing ur trash...
Re: Nigeria Arrests 15 Russian Sailors For Arms Smuggling by Charbless(m): 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2012
@killuminati, MUSlim Brodas and dia importation sef! ..like spatarcus will say: KILL THEM ALL
Re: Nigeria Arrests 15 Russian Sailors For Arms Smuggling by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 23, 2012
onila:

how do you notice me on nairaland?

that shows yr always online 2 notice my presence-do the maths undecided

idiat!
shatap dia lil witch. with ya zero intellect u wan talk of math?
Re: Nigeria Arrests 15 Russian Sailors For Arms Smuggling by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 23, 2012
ifihearam:

RFLMAO

WETIN CONCERN YOU SEF
BUT UNA GET BAD MOUTH SHA
she's annoying
Re: Nigeria Arrests 15 Russian Sailors For Arms Smuggling by bolaino(m): 8:06pm On Oct 23, 2012
Well, BOris and dimitri are former KGB agents, and they had orders from the kremlin to infiltrate Nigria. And train the niger delta militants.
Re: Nigeria Arrests 15 Russian Sailors For Arms Smuggling by ZeusI: 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2012
Mr. Poster, point of correction, not ' Nigeria arrest...', but ' The Nigerian Navy arrested...'. By the way, Kudos to the new Cheif of Naval Staff. Both Army Cheif and Naval Cheif will harmoniously work to see such crimes as arm smuggling and terrorism crippled. Capable hands are showing their capability, and with time all Nigerian sector will be purged of those undesrving lots who sees themselves as 'tin gods' while doing nothing progressive, and then; only then, shall those who are qualified, assume the mantle of leadership for Nigeria to move again. Viva GEJ!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obama In A Controversial Treason Scandal As He Threatens WAR On Isreal / Convention: Court Bars PDP From Conducting Election For 18 Offices / Lawan, Gbajabiamila Under Pressure Over Juicy Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.