Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana (9325 Views)

Abia Guber: S’court Decides Gov. Orji’s Fate Tomorrow / Gov Orji Walks Out Of Political Debate!can It Affect His Election? / How Gov Orji Uzor Kalu And Mother Eunice Uzor Kalu Will Rule Abia Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana by chiomen: 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2012
PICTURES OF HIS EXCELLENCY, GOV. T.A ORJI OF ABIA STATE ACTIVITIES IN GHANA FOR SECURITY WATCH AFRICA LECTURE IN ACCRA, GHANA ON THE 18TH OF OCTOBER, 2012

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana by thejurist: 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2012
I am sure the Governor of Abia State, Chief T.A Orji will wear the golden crown of success soonest

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana by PROUDIGBO(m): 6:39pm On Oct 23, 2012
thejurist: I am sure the Governor of Abia State, Chief T.A Orji will wear the golden crown of success soonest

^^^Not b/4 he fixes Aba!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana by patrikobi: 12:59pm On Oct 24, 2012
the governor has been on the right track ,doing what he knows best....he has got more years ahead to fine tune the rhythm of abia's song.....
Re: Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2012
Mitschheeeew.....I cant wait for your Tenure to finish. You have reduce abia to waste Bin

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana by onila(f): 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2012
jk rawlings-so sexy kiss
Re: Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana by safarigirl(f): 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2012
onila: jk rawlings-so sexy kiss
Have you seen your therapist recently? If you find that sexy, you should meet my dad wink

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana by ujchief(m): 5:08pm On Oct 24, 2012
CHESSBOARD: Mitschheeeew.....I cant wait for your Tenure to finish. You have reduce abia to waste Bin
every abian is saying the same prayer!! We've had our fair share of bad leadership. If not for the dogged and entreprenership mindset of abians, poverty index would have hit the sky by name.
T.A, we saw the rise and fall of orji uzor, we'll still wait patiently for u to go! God will see us thru.
Re: Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana by SlyIg(f): 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2012
Im bored!
Re: Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana by onila(f): 5:13pm On Oct 24, 2012
safarigirl: Have you seen your therapist recently? If you find that sexy, you should meet my dad wink
grin
Re: Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana by ujchief(m): 5:13pm On Oct 24, 2012
For all those T.a praise singers (patrikobi, emindu, chiomen), may God almighty treat u and ur family same way T.a orji is treating abians, say Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 24, 2012
who is that with with a face cap in a lecture hall
Re: Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana by mallorca(m): 5:15pm On Oct 24, 2012
SlyIg: Im bored!
Read your bible
Re: Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana by bonna4u(m): 5:16pm On Oct 24, 2012
I never knew there are wicked clowns until T.A Orji became the governor of Abia State. What I want to hear is "pictures of the wreck that claimed the life of gov........................................................

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana by bonna4u(m): 5:17pm On Oct 24, 2012
I never knew there are wicked clowns until T.A Orji became the governor of Abia State. What I want to hear is "pictures of the wreck that claimed the life of gov........................................................"
Re: Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana by Gbawe: 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2012
safarigirl: Have you seen your therapist recently? If you find that sexy, you should meet my dad wink

Where does Rawlings appear in this set of pictures? I only see John Dramani Mahama.
Re: Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2012
Why naija no fit boost of one handsome governor or president. Ok maybe Donald duke fine. For dis one mind he don go Ghana go dey feel like obama.
Re: Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana by Reyspin(m): 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2012
JK RAWLINGS KE?? Abeg shine ur eye well well ooo...
Re: Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana by ozodimgba(m): 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2012
18th of gini? This news is staled giv me something hot abegi.
Re: Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana by basty: 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2012
Worst Governor Africa/Nigeria has ever produced.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana by sunnshyn(f): 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2012
Re: Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana by kholis(m): 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2012
Award in Ghana, worst governor in Nigeria.
Re: Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana by lakeside025(m): 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2012
Wetin D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ worry this ghananian prezz mouth.?...I guess he's was holding hot yam in his mouth.......
Re: Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana by Sagytarius(m): 5:48pm On Oct 24, 2012
You sure say na security mata dis guys come for? abi na to come watch match?
Re: Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana by charlesprincy(m): 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2012
Abia state is in hell
Re: Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana by Librate(m): 6:36pm On Oct 24, 2012
Best governor on security n peace eh? in his compound abi?
Aw did dis make fp, we av a new ggaarrrrrrii thread pls do justice to it
Re: Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana by goddyzee: 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2012
I am sorry for abians.na their state allowee ghim dey waste.instead for him to fix his state well.african leaders esp naija ones are suffering from d sickness of misplaced prority.
Re: Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana by ifeegee(f): 7:04pm On Oct 24, 2012
Why is my state the most unfortunate in governance?
Re: Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana by zeal500: 7:07pm On Oct 24, 2012
ujchief: For all those T.a praise singers (patrikobi, emindu, chiomen), may God almighty treat u and ur family same way T.a orji is treating abians, say Amen!
Supported
Re: Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana by doctokwus: 7:11pm On Oct 24, 2012
I see a man apprehensive of what will become of him when he leaves office.Dts what poor governance/corruption does to u:with about 2 1/2 years to go,u are already scared.
Re: Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana by RickyRoss1(m): 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2012

JJ Rawlings nor dey for the pic nah? Na Ghana president be that. He is handsome, and from The Northern Region, he is Hausa, but a Christian.
He has 27 children outside his marriage.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana by somegirl1: 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2012

where is he?

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC, Party Of Teenagers – Bode George / UK Politician Announces Buhari's Death In London, Sends Condolences To Aisha / PDP Asks NDLEA, EFCC To Arrest Tinubu For Drug Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.