Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,416 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana (9330 Views)

Abia Guber: S’court Decides Gov. Orji’s Fate Tomorrow / Gov Orji Walks Out Of Political Debate!can It Affect His Election? / How Gov Orji Uzor Kalu And Mother Eunice Uzor Kalu Will Rule Abia Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana by papaejima1: 8:15pm On Oct 24, 2012
Why the cut and paste in the last pic?
And a very poor job of it too....just like everything TA does. He even hires poor graphic artists. undecided undecided
SMH in Ngwa Way
Re: Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana by stronger9: 9:41pm On Oct 24, 2012
all those who are praising theodore orji are the enemies of abia state and indeed, igboland. the governor is the worst governor in africa. there is no single govt presense in Aba. The only time u know that there is a govt in Abia state is when the revenue agents of the stupid governor wants to demand and collect revenue from the people. if you come to Aba, you will feel like stoning T A ORJI TO DEATH. EVERYDAY, SILVERBIRD, AIT, CHANNELS AND NTA PRAISE HIM IN THERE NEWS FLASH BUT THESE STATIONS ARE ONLY THERE TO MAKE MONEY FROM HIM AND THE STATE. I WAS IN ABA LAST WEEK AND I WONDERED WHETHER THAT GOVERNOR IS AN ANIMAL OR A HUMAN BEING. what does he do with all the money and allocation he receives?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana by ocelot2006(m): 10:26pm On Oct 24, 2012
WORST.GOVERNOR.EVER.
Re: Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana by doctokwus: 10:49pm On Oct 24, 2012
ocelot2006: WORST.GOVERNOR.EVER.
Dead,alive or unborn;none will ever rival him in incompetence

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana by andyanders: 11:15pm On Oct 24, 2012
In fact, Gov Orji is a waste. Need not to even talk about an undeveloped brain like him.
Re: Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana by Charbless(m): 12:24am On Oct 25, 2012
Wetin TA dey find for sokoto, dey for Shokoto oooh! May d gods pay him in his own coin. NEXT!!!
Re: Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana by Nosyke(m): 5:53am On Oct 25, 2012
This is the height of psychophancy. Abia state is so unfortunate to have had TA as a governor. He hasn't done anything right, not even one goodwill.He sacked non indigenes yet he still owes even the indigenes. A journey from Aba to Enugu that normally takes 2 hours now takes about 8 hours, between Umumahia and Aba that normally takes 45mins now takes over 2hours all because of bad roads.Roads within Aba are no better as there isn't one single good road.
Teachers, civil servants are being owed. He uses the military to intimidate perceived enemies/opponents. What was the basis for the award? Smh in disgust
Re: Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana by Nosyke(m): 5:56am On Oct 25, 2012
Stop whatever it is that you are smoking, its not good for you at all.
onila: jk rawlings-so sexy kiss
Re: Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 25, 2012
T.A Orji will go down in histroy as d worst ever democratic governor in human existence. Soon he will be going 2 rot in hell for all d wickedness he has done to Abia
Re: Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 25, 2012
Dis Man is d worst Governor in Nigeria!!! I just completed my service in Abia nd dis man has done more harm dan good!!
Re: Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana by 4chi: 8:33am On Oct 25, 2012
What is this Igbo mofo doing in Ghana? Ok. He went to admonish his people to ease out on the counterfeiting , kidnapping, robbery and drug "business"...
Re: Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana by greatlee(m): 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2012
basty: Worst Governor Africa/Nigeria has ever produced.

You are correct! A++ for you
Re: Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana by Promolysis(m): 1:23pm On Oct 25, 2012
the most useless governor in this 21st century, i pity illiterate abian dat voted dis slowpoke 4 d second term in office. I beliv it serve dem rite. Abians shud 4get dis remainin yrs of dis gov and focus on 2015

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana by Engrsam: 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2012
The most useless Governor that Abia has ever produced.Nothing to show for the yrs he has been in office.
Re: Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana by torgbe(m): 2:49pm On Oct 25, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

JJ Rawlings nor dey for the pic nah? Na Ghana president be that. He is handsome, and from The Northern Region, he is Hausa, but a Christian.
He has 27 children outside his marriage.
i beg,he got 6 children of his own,5 by his wife and 1 out of wedlock.he also has 7 adopted children.just try 2 get ur facts right b4 spewing falsehood.afterall he is the most sexiest and handsome prez in Africa.word
Re: Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana by Jimbaz7(m): 5:17pm On Oct 25, 2012
Promolysis: the most useless governor in this 21st century, i pity illiterate abian dat voted dis slowpoke 4 d second term in office. I beliv it serve dem rite. Abians shud 4get dis remainin yrs of dis gov and focus on 2015
I'm an Abian and I must confess you told the bitter truth. I wish those who waste thier time voting will hear this!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana by RickyRoss1(m): 6:40pm On Oct 25, 2012
torgbe: i beg,he got 6 children of his own,5 by his wife and 1 out of wedlock.he also has 7 adopted children.just try 2 get ur facts right b4 spewing falsehood.afterall he is the most sexiest and handsome prez in Africa.word

You are the one lying, I dont say what I dont know. Google is your friend...
He can be the sexiest man in the world, whatever that means... Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
What Ghana needs is a good leader and not a brainless handsome man...

John Mahama is a serial womanizzer, read from Ghanaian websites: http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=252108&comment=0#com

The official number of his bastardd children is 27, but most Ghanaians believe its above 40.

http://news1.ghananation.com/headlines/275498-president-john-mahama%3A-i%E2%80%99m-no-womaniser.html
Re: Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2012
Ms_ShaQ: Dis Man is d worst Governor in Nigeria!!! I just completed my service in Abia nd dis man has done more harm dan good!!

Worst governor in africa u mean
Re: Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana by iwemfoo: 10:35pm On Oct 25, 2012
Ochendo! Love this guy. #loyal
Re: Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 25, 2012
Ms_ShaQ: Dis Man is d worst Governor in Nigeria!!! I just completed my service in Abia nd dis man has done more harm dan good!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Senate Approves N234.51bn For INEC / GNI Charges ADC Memebers To Remain Strong And Focused On The Victory Ahead / ISWAP Attacks Dikwa Town In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.