Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,850 members, 7,851,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:49 AM

Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos (13869 Views)

Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Danfo Bus [PHOTOS] / Lagos Restricts Danfo Drivers To 8-Hrs Of Work / Bus Drivers And Conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges From Jan 2013! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by Afam4eva(m): 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2012
I can understand what the Lagos state government is trying to achieve with all the laws that they've been creating. They want to create a sane society. While there's nothing wrong with that, i don't think Lagosians are ready for that yet. They're supposed to start small and improve as time goes by because this people are hungry people and their actions most times is as a result of their living condition, so it makes more sense to better their living condition and other things will fall into place. If they continue like this, one day these people will match against the government and there will be casualties. You don't turn a poverty stricken city nto London overnight. We should strive to change the livelihood of the people before anything else.

3 Likes

Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by Taiwo20(m): 5:09pm On Oct 23, 2012
If some people become Governor, they will request people to wear badges...street by street.
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by CuntDestroyer: 5:09pm On Oct 23, 2012
Tinibu of course will supply the uniforms
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by Egbagirl(f): 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2012
Kassidy90: Why not fix all d roads first? Misplaced priority......soon nw evry1 wuld b putting on uniform to differentiate people from different town or neighbourhood...

I swear, anything that any governor does is always misplaced priority! why? There are too many things wrong in our society and to be honest, it's hard to tell which one should come first because they are all intertwined. Biko, let them start from somewhere. let them start small and progress. Enough of the criticism. I honestly dont see anything wrong in bus drivers wearing uniform. no big deal at all as long as they enforce some neatness level like i previously said.

1 Like

Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by tonym1(m): 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2012
Very funny grin
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by gbadexy(m): 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2012
grin
Interesting.
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by chuckdee4(m): 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2012
Nigerian sha, we hate rules but want the best.
If you can't abide by rules and try to see the benfits of it then why complain.

This may not be the most pressing issue in the state at the moment but with the restriction of okada's and BRT can't people see that fashola is trying to bring some sense of sanity to the transportation system.
The people's mentality is what really needs changing, hopefully these actions will sway us in the right direction.
Like PDP would have done any better?

1 Like

Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by omiobo: 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2012
The day wey Lagos state go start to pack madman for road, dem go pack conductor join.
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by packman: 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2012
feelamong: Interesting!!!

Will very much like to see how Egbon Jamiu will look on uniform after smoking Igboo and drinking shepe/paraga undecided

Na only Uniform and badge? Make them also ask them to wear tie too o!!

BTW it will make our Bus parks look more colorful!grin

cant stop laffing hahahahahahahahahahaahhahahaahahahha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fashola dead policy maker

i pray He comes out for 3rd term grin grin grin grin or rada PRESIDENCY THEM HE WOULD SEE THE FURY OF LAGOSIANS
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by onatisi(m): 5:14pm On Oct 23, 2012
this is the funniest policy of any state govt in nigeria,the first question is what is the aim and objective of them wearing a uniform?they are not govt employees ,why the uniform,i wont be surprise after two months if they start tying the uniforms around their heads
to wipe away their sweat.
from all indications fashola seems to be running out of ideas
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by GARRIx7(m): 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2012
CuntDestroyer: Tinibu of course will supply the uniforms

What if I said you are a FO.OL??

Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by onatisi(m): 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2012
Egba girl:

I swear, anything that any governor does is always misplaced priority! why? There are too many things wrong in our society and to be honest, it's hard to tell which one should come first because they are all intertwined. Biko, let them start from somewhere. let them start small and progress. Enough of the criticism. I honestly dont see anything wrong in bus drivers wearing uniform. no big deal at all as long as they enforce some neatness level like i previously said.
cool no big deal ,ok i agree,but pls tell me what this policy aim to achieve ,that is all i want to know
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by omiobo: 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2012
afam4eva: I can understand what the Lagos state government is trying to achieve with all the laws that they've been creating. They want to create a sane society. While there's nothing wrong with that, i don't think Lagosians are ready for that yet. They're supposed to start small and improve as time goes by because this people are hungry people and their actions most times is as a result of their living condition, so it makes more sense to better their living condition and other things will fall into place. If they continue like this, one day these people will match against the government and there will be casualties. You don't turn a poverty stricken city nto London overnight. We should strive to change the livelihood of the people before anything else.

For the first time,you fall my hands with this post. Haba!
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by KingSadeeq(m): 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2012
afam4eva: I can understand what the Lagos state government is trying to achieve with all the laws that they've been creating. They want to create a sane society. While there's nothing wrong with that, i don't think Lagosians are ready for that yet. They're supposed to start small and improve as time goes by because this people are hungry people and their actions most times is as a result of their living condition, so it makes more sense to better their living condition and other things will fall into place. If they continue like this, one day these people will match against the government and there will be casualties. You don't turn a poverty stricken city nto London overnight. We should strive to change the livelihood of the people before anything else.
Gbam!!!
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by onatisi(m): 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2012
this policy is just like saying all bukatria and food joint workers and owners should start wearing unform,i dont see any sense in it but if lagosians like it no problem
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by CuntDestroyer: 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2012
GARRI (x7):

What if I said you are a FO.OL??

Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by pheesayor(m): 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2012
leave dem, they will cry foul and claim ignorance very soon
GARRI (x7):

The Lagos State Govt. dey do sensitization now ooo!!!!
Egba girl:

are they not fixing the roads? or are you trying to tell me that they havent fixed any roads at all

When they start arresting defaulters, some folks will start crying.....

Ok Na...

cool cool cool cool cool

They are fixing roads o, I took pictures of festac roads and planned to write against Amuwo LGA, days later the roads are being fixed, including the notorious Festac third gate / Alakija
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by igboukwu: 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2012
Fashola at work how I wish he will contest 4 president 2015 to estend his hand of work to all part of nigerian
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by CuntDestroyer: 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2012
igboukwu: [s]Fashola at work how I wish he will contest 4 president 2015 to estend his hand of work to all part of nigerian[/s]
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by packman: 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2012
igboukwu: Fashola at work how I wish he will contest 4 president 2015 to estend his hand of work to all part of nigerian

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by SELFWORTH: 5:30pm On Oct 23, 2012
My tummy is aching from laughing. Is this for real?
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by Ericomoto(m): 5:33pm On Oct 23, 2012
That's rubbish! so will Doctors,Lawyers,Teachers and other professionals also wear uniforms? what sort of democracy is this?
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by bigass(f): 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2012
onatisi:
cool no big deal ,ok i agree,but pls tell me what this policy aim to achieve ,that is all i want to know

you obviously love the way this country is lawless
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by igboukwu: 5:36pm On Oct 23, 2012
Cunt destroyer u have display de meaning of ur name idiot
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by bigass(f): 5:36pm On Oct 23, 2012
Ericomoto: That's rubbish! so will Doctors,Lawyers,Teachers and other professionals also wear uniforms? what sort of democracy is this?

oga you need to read this very well no mention of other professions. you obviously love the chaotic sitution of the land abi? everything na una dey complain
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by CuntDestroyer: 5:37pm On Oct 23, 2012
igboukwu: Cunt destroyer u have display de meaning of ur name idiot

I have defeated another c.0.n.t.

Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by SELFWORTH: 5:38pm On Oct 23, 2012
excellent points. Good plan but in a lawless society like NIGERIA? Pls tell me how will they implement it?
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by SELFWORTH: 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2012
If you want the best for your country or city . First , bring back law and order . This is the foundation of any sane society . Be transparent and accountable to your taxpayers so they can respect what you are doing. Forcing the poorest citizens to abide by a law that you the rich and lawmakers don't respect is just hypocrisy . Another opportunity for Tinubu and co to get rich from uniform contract.

1 Like

Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by SELFWORTH: 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2012
Egba girl:
This is the stark reality facing Nigeria . Too many issues. Where do you start? Even just thinking about it will give anyone eternal migraine.
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by OYINBOGOJU(m): 5:51pm On Oct 23, 2012
Where are the Anti-Lagos State?

Fashola regime has set the pace again.
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by Omen100(m): 5:52pm On Oct 23, 2012
packman: [size=15pt]GOD TO ME THIS IS THE MOST JOBLESS AND MOST ANNOYING THING I HAVE EVER HEARD FROM THIS ANNOYING ACN GORVNMMENT WHAT RUUBISH ARE THIS THE MOST IMMIDAITE THINGS OFF THE GOVERNOR SLEEVES

FASHOLA IS ONLY SHOWING SIGNS WE ALL KNEW WOULD COME OUT OF IS SECOND TERM....
VERY SOON HE WOULD ASK DEM TO WHERE BOTH STOCKINGS AND SANDAL...

WHAT AN AIMLESS GOVERNOR ANY WHERE BELLE FACE NA THERE HIM LEG DEY RUBBISH [/size]

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Mr. Okoro, please move out of the kitchen if you can't withstand the smoke...
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by CuntDestroyer: 5:53pm On Oct 23, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: Where are the Anti-Lagos State?

Fashola regime has set the pace again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Common Car Problems And How To Rectify Them / The Evolution Of The Iconic USA Police Ford Car (video) / How Can I Paint My Tyres,to Make The Black Come Alive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.