Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,964 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:55 PM

Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos (13877 Views)

Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Danfo Bus [PHOTOS] / Lagos Restricts Danfo Drivers To 8-Hrs Of Work / Bus Drivers And Conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges From Jan 2013! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by adidimeme(m): 5:55pm On Oct 23, 2012
Imagine hw my ex graduate friend will look like in the uniform...green whit green..GBAM!
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by igboboy1(m): 6:06pm On Oct 23, 2012
He was talking the other day in regards to the constitution amendment that we dont need one, that We only need to change the mentality of nigerians and enforce our laws for the country to be less chaotic.

But fashola the same applies here na. He should enforce lagos state transportation law cos it is not by wearing uniform that will sanitize the public transportation sector...

Besides u wan make pesin papa wey no dey school, no dey military or police to dey wear uniform on a daily? very disrespectful and embarassing...if na so then make every Alausa worker dey wear uniform daily including fashola (afterall wetin good for the goose, good for the gander)
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by jules123(m): 6:15pm On Oct 23, 2012
Nice one Fashola! At least some decency.
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by CuntDestroyer: 6:16pm On Oct 23, 2012
jules123: Nice one Fashola! At least some decency.

Where they driving n@ked?
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by SELFWORTH: 6:19pm On Oct 23, 2012
igboukwu: Fashola at work how I wish he will contest 4 president 2015 to estend his hand of work to all part of nigerian
Rejected in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by Princessaleeza: 6:25pm On Oct 23, 2012
Foxybone: Fourth.... Lol grin grin grin grin

I still try pass some people sha wey no even get 1st 5 position. grin grin grin grin

Back to the topic....

If it has to do with Lagos and Fashola, then I have nothing to say... Period angry angry angry

But on a lighter note.... I came fourth grin grin grin grin
is there any prize in comenting 1st?
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by dantechnig: 6:25pm On Oct 23, 2012
What of some drivers and conductors that are claiming bank workers and oil company workers that means their babes go catch dem now
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by onatisi(m): 6:28pm On Oct 23, 2012
bigass:

you obviously love the way this country is lawless
my friendi dont like dragging issues here on nl ,i nake my point and i get the shit out ,the problem with lagos and other states trasnportation has got nothing to do with uniforms or school sandals,fashola should deal decisively with the nurtw who constitute a nuisance and who everyoone know are acn footsoldiers,once the unions are dealth with,curtailed ,monitored and well organised drivers and conductors will automatically follow suit,will the wearing of uniforms stop drivers from taking alchol or has fashola stopped the illegal collection of money from drivers by nurtw.this uniform rule is pure garbage trash and i am sure that some of the private bus owners will kick against it.i know we need discipline in nigeria just like idiagbon said but this is pure maddness,it is like saying all taxi drivers in new york should start wearing uniform,does that make sense ?
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by igboboy1(m): 6:30pm On Oct 23, 2012
onatisi:
my friendi dont like dragging issues here on nl ,i nake my point and i get the shit out ,the problem with lagos and other states trasnportation has got nothing to do with uniforms or school sandals,fashola should deal decisively with the nurtw who constitute a nuisance and who everyoone know are acn footsoldiers,once the unions are dealth with,curtailed ,monitored and well organised drivers and conductors will automatically follow suit,will the wearing of uniforms stop drivers from taking alchol or has fashola stopped the illegal collection of money from drivers by nurtw.this uniform rule is pure garbage trash and i am sure that some of the private bus owners will kick against it.i know we need discipline in nigeria just like idiagbon said but this is pure maddness,it is like saying all taxi drivers in new york should start wearing uniform,does that make sense ?

GBAM. e ma akwukwo.....
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by SELFWORTH: 6:35pm On Oct 23, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: Where are the Anti-Lagos State?Fashola regime has set the pace again.
Sad. What pace? Lagos is the most backward city in the world and 5 million years behind civilisation and you call introducing uniform for danfo drivers progress . You need to cover your face in shame !! Chai.
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 23, 2012
I think its good since BRT bus drivers also wear the overall but without names.Now, who shall design the clothes, any special security features, it might be nice if they have small pockets, bold scripted name on their wears and also reflective arm band.
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by bayulll01(m): 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2012
SELFWORTH: Sad. What pace? Lagos is the most backward city in the world and 5 million years behind civilisation and you call introducing uniform for danfo drivers progress . You need to cover your face in shame !! Chai.
agree,now pls do us a favour crawl back to ur dungeon state or shiit hole state,who give a dam about u if u like go hug transformer eeko oni baje o
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by onatisi(m): 6:45pm On Oct 23, 2012
igbo boy:

GBAM. e ma akwukwo.....
where u go all these days ,welcome back
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by gentleoyink: 7:08pm On Oct 23, 2012
Foxybone: Fourth.... Lol grin grin grin grin

I still try pass some people sha wey no even get 1st 5 position. grin grin grin grin

Back to the topic....

If it has to do with Lagos and Fashola, then I have nothing to say... Period angry angry angry

But on a lighter note.... I came fourth grin grin grin grin

I never understand you and this your comment positions o. Very soon, others go follow u dey do am, just like the g4 squad. Anyway, you got me laughing.
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by Clemzy16(m): 7:12pm On Oct 23, 2012
Egba girl:

smh. whats wrong with wearing uniforms now? tell me? what is wrong with it? doesn't it give a sense of order and meaning to what they are doing. think about it. what do some companies require uniforms? why do schools require uniforms too. what is a uniform sef? maybe you should start by understanding what a uniform is and the reason groups require it. petit à petit, l'oiseua fait son nid. the only problem is see with this is that the uniforms will be dirty but then if they can successfully carry out uniform inspections, then no probs! na wa o. when we wan move forward and develop the country, some pple go dey hold us back dey talk say somethings no necessary. wont we start from somewhere ni? o ga o. i just tire.

Think about it too now. There are some positive effects of wearing a uniform. I cant even start sef. I just frustrate.
What would you say when your elderly father baff up every morning, wears a uniform probably with a socks and sandals like a primary school pupil just because he is a bus driver. Is the uniform going to change their attitude and what is the essence of wearing a neat uniform in a dead bus and roads full of poth-holes and mud. Or are you saying that all the roads in Lagos has been rehabilitated. It is now obvious that Nigerians only react to Negative policies as being bais only when it affects one of their own. My father is not a danfo-driver neither do i have a relative that is one but i see this policy as some piss of shitt. Fashola has a clue to everything that he is doing not that he actually has the people at heart. He is obviously displaying some cheap publicity stunt, trying to wear a good face towards the 2015 presidential election. Mark my words!
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 23, 2012
omiobo: gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin;. Laff wan kill me. That uniform go smell wella.

Guy u wan kill me with laugh grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by Shaggyfreshfish(m): 7:27pm On Oct 23, 2012
Very soon there wil b law dat all who own animals lyk dog, goats, fowls etc shud paint dem green white green. Misplaced priority. Mtcheeeeeuuuuw
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by Egbagirl(f): 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2012
Clemzy16: What would you say when your elderly father baff up every morning, wears a uniform probably with a socks and sandals like a primary school pupil just because he is a bus driver. Is the uniform going to change their attitude and what is the essence of wearing a neat uniform in a dead bus and roads full of poth-holes and mud. Or are you saying that all the roads in Lagos has been rehabilitated. It is now obvious that Nigerians only react to Negative policies as being bais only when it affects one of their own. My father is not a danfo-driver neither do i have a relative that is one but i see this policy as some piss of shitt. Fashola has a clue to everything that he is doing not that he actually has the people at heart. He is obviously displaying some cheap publicity stunt, trying to wear a good face towards the 2015 presidential election. Mark my words!

smh. wont you like to see some order for once?? wont that also affect your own perception of the bus drivers? What do you mean wearing uniform like a primary school pupil? dont police men wear uniforms? dont firemen wear uniform? you're talking like as if only children wear uniform. o ga o. dont other groups, some companies and organizations enforce uniforms?? Are they children? Abeg enough of this mentality. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. It creates a sense of togetherness, orderliness etc. Let's put some order to our country mhani!haba! we need a sense of orderliness. buses and public transportation vehicles should be uniform so that they are easily recognizable by all and those driving them too should be the same. ORDER. ORDER. ORDER. Maybe when we begin to put public things in order, our heads too will be in order and we will stop all this confusion and chaos that has taken over the country.
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by Don4life: 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2012
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by SELFWORTH: 8:10pm On Oct 23, 2012
bayulll01:
agree,now pls do us a favour crawl back to ur dungeon state or shiit hole state,who give a dam about u if u like go hug transformer eeko oni baje o
uuhhh?These are the kind of people you are expecting to wear uniform ? This is a Good example of the problem facing Nigeria. When you have people with gutter manners and language on an international forum what does that tell you? People with no values hiding behind shady names. Things have fallen apart and the centre cannot hold it, the next thing for Nigeria is anarchy wink
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by ifysimple(f): 8:14pm On Oct 23, 2012
I don tire ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̲̅ this Fashola. Mtchewww
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by AjCityOne: 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2012
packman: [size=15pt]GOD TO ME THIS IS THE MOST JOBLESS AND MOST ANNOYING THING I HAVE EVER HEARD FROM THIS ANNOYING ACN GORVNMMENT WHAT RUUBISH ARE THIS THE MOST IMMIDAITE THINGS OFF THE GOVERNOR SLEEVES

FASHOLA IS ONLY SHOWING SIGNS WE ALL KNEW WOULD COME OUT OF IS SECOND TERM....
VERY SOON HE WOULD ASK DEM TO WHERE BOTH STOCKINGS AND SANDAL...

WHAT AN AIMLESS GOVERNOR ANY WHERE BELLE FACE NA THERE HIM LEG DEY RUBBISH [/size]

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
I hope you are being paid well enough for this rubish weh you dey write. If ACN and Lagos no work for you self deport your self or be deported. Simple
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by 360command: 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2012
Fashola pls ensure sanity in our yellow buses by ensuring that it only allows 3 passengers on a row instead of 4.no overloading of the yellow commercial buses.
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by tatosh: 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2012
packman: [size=15pt]GOD TO ME THIS IS THE MOST JOBLESS AND MOST ANNOYING THING I HAVE EVER HEARD FROM THIS ANNOYING ACN GORVNMMENT WHAT RUUBISH ARE THIS THE MOST IMMIDAITE THINGS OFF THE GOVERNOR SLEEVES

FASHOLA IS ONLY SHOWING SIGNS WE ALL KNEW WOULD COME OUT OF IS SECOND TERM....
VERY SOON HE WOULD ASK DEM TO WHERE BOTH STOCKINGS AND SANDAL...

WHAT AN AIMLESS GOVERNOR ANY WHERE BELLE FACE NA THERE HIM LEG DEY RUBBISH [/size]

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

First of all I think you must be an igbo guy. Second of all I can bet that you've neva stepped out of the shores of Nigeria to more civil climes.
Thirdly I don't argue with foooools so I'll just stop typing nw
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by tatosh: 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2012
SELFWORTH: Sad. What pace? Lagos is the most backward city in the world and 5 million years behind civilisation and you call introducing uniform for danfo drivers progress . You need to cover your face in shame !! Chai.

Who is this? SELFWORTHLESS!! You sound like one of those half baked graduates from the east
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by Taiwo20(m): 9:39pm On Oct 23, 2012
The BRT guys should be the first on his list. Those BRT buses don dey turn molue gradually and the driver too are becoming molue drivers. If not for the BRT dedicated lane u would have know that the BRT people sef chop winch.

And wearing uniform doesnt makes on orderly, go ask students
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2012
afam4eva: Corporate Agberoism in the making grin

WHY DON'T YOU JUST SHUT YOUR BASKET MOUTH UP ANIMAL!!!
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by Ollyfad(f): 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2012
SELFWORTH: excellent points. Good plan but in a lawless society like NIGERIA? Pls tell me how will they implement it?
SELFWORTH: excellent points. Good plan but in a lawless society like NIGERIA? Pls tell me how will they implement it?
since u knw nigeria is a lawless society y cal sum1 dat is tryin 2 brush u pple up 2 int'l standard an aimles man y nt wlcm d change nd start bhavin lawfully.am sure u r 1 of dose dat wil alwayz compare nigeria wit countries lyk usa nd d lyks
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by emiye(m): 10:09pm On Oct 23, 2012
Some people are so averse to change.
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by babestella: 10:10pm On Oct 23, 2012
afam4eva: Corporate Agberoism in the making grin

Did I hear someone say that is the way it is done in America, UK, and china. Imao

Anyway, how much is the uniform, does it come with stockings and sandals. How about the driver cap cos of too much sun.

Then another wayb of revenue generation is to start residence permit oooo, ehn, and license plate number for all your shoes trekking on Lagos roads. Abi you no know sey your shoe dey crack Lagos roads.?

Lol lol lol
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by osamedia(m): 10:19pm On Oct 23, 2012
Egba girl: and we can be sure that those uniforms will only be washed once a week if ever at all. they should add neatness inspection too

Come na egba,edo state u from come abi u dey claim?
Re: Danfo Drivers/conductors To Wear Uniforms And Badges In Lagos by sylve11: 10:31pm On Oct 23, 2012
What's the use of the uniform when the drivers and conductors will soon change them to rags? Soon, one'd find it difficult to differentiate btw Mad men and this so called danffo drivers and their conductors. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Evolution Of The Iconic USA Police Ford Car (video) / Top 10 Common Car Problems And How To Rectify Them / How Can I Paint My Tyres,to Make The Black Come Alive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.