Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Two-Faced 'Mask' Baby In China Suffers From Transverse Facial Cleft - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Two-Faced 'Mask' Baby In China Suffers From Transverse Facial Cleft (26838 Views)

Marian Adejokun Suffers Allergic Eyedrop Reaction (Graphic Photos) / Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) / Baby Born With Cleft Lip In Ogun - Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two-Faced 'Mask' Baby In China Suffers From Transverse Facial Cleft by Techwriter: 11:41pm On Oct 23, 2012
You may think its a limitation till you meet Nick Vijucick, aki and Paw Paw etc who were disadvataged at birth but are presently in positions many fully whole and gifted people can't attain. When we get to heaven people like this will judge you

1 Like

Re: Two-Faced 'Mask' Baby In China Suffers From Transverse Facial Cleft by mikron(m): 11:44pm On Oct 23, 2012
WE ARE IN THE END TIMES. SIGNS AND WONDERS
Re: Two-Faced 'Mask' Baby In China Suffers From Transverse Facial Cleft by phreakabit(m): 12:05am On Oct 24, 2012
I tell you these Chinese guys are unto some crazy scientific shit. They keep coming up with these genetically "modified" kids. I once saw one about a little boy, who can see in pitch darkness.
Re: Two-Faced 'Mask' Baby In China Suffers From Transverse Facial Cleft by Gudiza(m): 12:51am On Oct 24, 2012
damola1: really cute...

I hope you're ok.

Ariyke: God is great!
acidtalk: Damn!!!
And some people are still indoubt about the existence of GOD.

What exactly does your statement mean??....Dude can't eat!!!
Are you saying in everything we should give thanks to God, or that God has perfected that guy, or that God gave us humans a challenge/deformity to solve/fix?

Please explain yourself.
Re: Two-Faced 'Mask' Baby In China Suffers From Transverse Facial Cleft by Nobody: 1:02am On Oct 24, 2012
When he's grown, he'll grow up playing the role of THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA quite successfully.
Re: Two-Faced 'Mask' Baby In China Suffers From Transverse Facial Cleft by UmericanGirl(f): 1:17am On Oct 24, 2012
nikkyshyne: WOW!
Re: Two-Faced 'Mask' Baby In China Suffers From Transverse Facial Cleft by UmericanGirl(f): 1:18am On Oct 24, 2012
Lady Winona: I know I sound insensitive right now but I wld do anything to get this kind of case where I work instead of the usual fever, convulsion, diarrhea and vomitting. DAMN!!!

I dont think thats insensitive at all. Its human nature to be curious about the abnormal/unusual.
Re: Two-Faced 'Mask' Baby In China Suffers From Transverse Facial Cleft by UmericanGirl(f): 1:24am On Oct 24, 2012
bolaino: I hope you don't work in a Nigerian hospital, cos if u do, na mouth u just dey make, and I know you're not a surgeon, cos if u were u would know that the surgical procedure they are about carrying out on the child is a tricky one, and it might not be successful, so why would any surgeon want to take such a risk, but anyways if u're looking for strong cases I advise u change your place of work, go and work for a government owned medical facility.

Experimental surgery has to start somewhere. What happens when there is another case and the doctors want to operate? will they deny it just because it hasnt been done? And anyway all surgery is a risk. Honestly, I would be more worried about post-op infection or the risks of anesthesia than I would worry about the damage that could be done to the muscles/nerves from surgery. Even if the surgery is "unsuccessful" in helping the child eat, Im sure the cosmetic difference will be of help. The child can always get a feeding tube placed. Its not the end of the world.
Re: Two-Faced 'Mask' Baby In China Suffers From Transverse Facial Cleft by coolzeal(m): 2:35am On Oct 24, 2012
what do you expect, when those regions are messed up with toxic chemicals from industrial waste and above all nuclear radiation exposure thus causing mutation. Well, i just hope everything will be fine with him.
Re: Two-Faced 'Mask' Baby In China Suffers From Transverse Facial Cleft by betrani(m): 5:10am On Oct 24, 2012
pro01:

Shey that soup no dey too small for the eba? Which kind wickedness be that.

@ Topic

Life can be so cruel at times. What did the child do to deserve such a deformity? I doubt that the surgeons can restore him to normalcy.
Re: Two-Faced 'Mask' Baby In China Suffers From Transverse Facial Cleft by ramalot(m): 5:11am On Oct 24, 2012
smiley
Re: Two-Faced 'Mask' Baby In China Suffers From Transverse Facial Cleft by betrani(m): 5:17am On Oct 24, 2012
pro01:

Shey that soup no dey too small for the eba? Which kind wickedness be that.

@ Topic
Life can be so cruel at times. What did the child do to deserve such a deformity? I doubt that the surgeons can restore him to normalcy.
Are u surprised? Made in china goods are always far from origina! grin grin grin
Re: Two-Faced 'Mask' Baby In China Suffers From Transverse Facial Cleft by Les: 7:00am On Oct 24, 2012
But this baby de wear mask na
Re: Two-Faced 'Mask' Baby In China Suffers From Transverse Facial Cleft by shags(m): 7:59am On Oct 24, 2012
omenziate: Still looks photoshopped to me, more like a superimposed face. D child is scary. D love mothers have for their children ehn.
everything looks photoshoped. photo shpo ko camerA house ni.mtcweeh
Re: Two-Faced 'Mask' Baby In China Suffers From Transverse Facial Cleft by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 24, 2012
Karma at work here..lol
Blame it on the china assisted Alaba market pirated music CDs brought into china by Nigerian business men.
The mum must,ve been listening to pirated copies of 2face idibia and Lagbajas songs during the third trimester of her pregnancy.
Re: Two-Faced 'Mask' Baby In China Suffers From Transverse Facial Cleft by jadeflint: 10:50am On Oct 24, 2012
Lady Winona: I know I sound insensitive right now but I wld do anything to get this kind of case where I work instead of the usual fever, convulsion, diarrhea and vomitting. DAMN!!!

Very insensitive!!! Smh, mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Two-Faced 'Mask' Baby In China Suffers From Transverse Facial Cleft by 007jamesbond: 12:27pm On Oct 24, 2012
na wa oo......thank God for us oo
Re: Two-Faced 'Mask' Baby In China Suffers From Transverse Facial Cleft by harlos: 3:12pm On Oct 24, 2012
omenziate: Still looks photoshopped to me, more like a superimposed face. D child is scary. D love mothers have for their children ehn.
poeple no go still believe I wonder if u go believe that existence of boko haram in Nigeria sef
Re: Two-Faced 'Mask' Baby In China Suffers From Transverse Facial Cleft by talkingfingers: 7:05am On Oct 25, 2012
At least, they've got a facility and surgeons that can attempt to try out corrective stuff in the theatre and offer him some hope. Whither Naija??
Re: Two-Faced 'Mask' Baby In China Suffers From Transverse Facial Cleft by AdonisUgeeseus(m): 10:36pm On Feb 07, 2013
virtuoso01: Very cute.
Thuunder fire you.
Re: Two-Faced 'Mask' Baby In China Suffers From Transverse Facial Cleft by AdonisUgeeseus(m): 10:39pm On Feb 07, 2013
*Ileke-IdI:
When he's grown, he'll grow up playing the role of THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA quite successfully.
u need mental rehabilitation,infact u need a permanent ward at Yaba left.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Physical Effects Of Eating Spaghetti / I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. / Ipokia Local Government Clinic Ogun Where 10,000 Residents Share 1 Hospital Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.