Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Liberty Reserve Is Insecure And Have Poor Customer Service - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Liberty Reserve Is Insecure And Have Poor Customer Service (1424 Views)

Liberty Reserve Is Closed!!! The Owners Are Fraudsters!!!! 5years Imprisonment.. / Liberty Reserve IS Down.....3dayz / HELP! !!how Can I Invest With My Liberty Reserve Cash Apart From Forex Trading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liberty Reserve Is Insecure And Have Poor Customer Service by swaggerboi2011: 6:38am On Oct 24, 2012
Just a warning, i do not understand what is happening anymore, or if they are now colliding with this scam artises, my account got hacked and i lost 708$ by some careless link though which was my fault, but my thoughts were why was there no response when i sent an email to them within 5 minutes it happenned, through error report, contact us, online chat, this happened on Monday but i never got any response from them up till this moment..

$708 is not a little money, if they cant be online fully or recruit staffs, why cant they close this site. i was hoping they could suspend the hackers account as i sent every information needed. instead they ignored it, was this how business suppose to go, or any help on what to do?

i already reported the site on google they did it with and they have closed it.
Re: Liberty Reserve Is Insecure And Have Poor Customer Service by swaggerboi2011: 6:46am On Oct 24, 2012
this is the link http://liberetyresreve.com/ee/ be warnned do not login or fall a victim
Re: Liberty Reserve Is Insecure And Have Poor Customer Service by okosodo: 7:50am On Oct 24, 2012
I wonder why they are so popular, they are pure thiefs
Re: Liberty Reserve Is Insecure And Have Poor Customer Service by swaggerboi2011: 8:42am On Oct 24, 2012
why was the previous post hidden, i really need to know how to get on this issue, losing the money is not my problem, but letting them go away freely is my issue
Re: Liberty Reserve Is Insecure And Have Poor Customer Service by okosodo: 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2012
Unfortunately, nothing can be done, they collect your money and blame it on hackers. Their cup go soon full
Re: Liberty Reserve Is Insecure And Have Poor Customer Service by wisemanj(m): 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2012
i dot understand why there site is to slow
Re: Liberty Reserve Is Insecure And Have Poor Customer Service by arbitrage: 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2012
swaggerboi2011: this is the link http://liberetyresreve.com/ee/ be warnned do not login or fall a victim

Sorry about that. I guess this is your first time of falling to such fraud. I know for sure that sinners shall never go unpunished no matter how delayed; though hands join hands. I can see that the link you followed is not even the right spelling of liberty, which should have been the first caution. I wouldn't know what business services they advertised to you, which you clicked on to buy before getting to the fake link. You may send us the website also that led you to this one. But immediately you clicked to pay by LR from the merchant's website, check the URL of the resulting payment LR page you landed at to be sure it is the genuine LR spelling. Also, when you now click on such pay link to enter your login details, the LR website URL should start on your browser with https:// and not just http://. If the step at which you are entering your password details is not the secured page https:// and also the spellings not the correct libertyreserve.com, (because they may possibly open a secured but fake spelling site, if possible) then you can be sure you are on wrong page.

Last year, I got their (fraudsters') investment email and it read just like original LR email. You know how they will call you by your registered name (not just hello or dear user), and also tell you by warning never to honour any email that doesn't mention your first name nor click any link. Exactly like LR. So I quickly bought about N76,000 worth of LR overnight from one efficient LR seller guy from Ogun State over phone. He funded my LR immediately and I went on to invest to this so called LR investment account. I never knew until the investment period passed and they, not only did not pay, but also sent another mail thanking those who invested last time, whom they have paid and asking for another round of investment period. Then I contacted LR from my login page, only to be told that LR has never and will never do such LR investment. LR had to now put such warning against investment on the home page. Lo, I was made a fool, just like your dupe here used the LR username of FULLZ.

Another major scam I got this year was in July when that Olagoke Oluwaseyi Victor guy was exchanging LR here on Nairaland and I fell for him with my N51k again. Just be careful and understand that LR principle is that once you get paid, you stay paid. No reversal but they can help if they investigate to freeze fraudster account but not reverse. Take heart my brother and follow up with mail from your LR inbox.
Re: Liberty Reserve Is Insecure And Have Poor Customer Service by badoutyn(m): 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2012
Please be very careful to click on any link of such,liberty reserve will never give you such a link,and i dont think liberty reserve has any fault,the mistake was done under your negligence.Please never allow that again and be warned to click on any strange link,most strange link will hack your bank details,password and so on.
So please be warned.
Re: Liberty Reserve Is Insecure And Have Poor Customer Service by okosodo: 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2012
badoutyn: Please be very careful to click on any link of such,liberty reserve will never give you such a link,and i dont think liberty reserve has any fault,the mistake was done under your negligence.Please never allow that again and be warned to click on any strange link,most strange link will hack your bank details,password and so on.
So please be warned.
i used to behave like you. I bet u , you will soon change your mind.
Re: Liberty Reserve Is Insecure And Have Poor Customer Service by badoutyn(m): 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2012
Why would i change my mind?

1 Like

Re: Liberty Reserve Is Insecure And Have Poor Customer Service by gmcbiz(m): 6:01am On Oct 25, 2012
u normally get those phishing links when u visit hacker's site
so what did u go to buy on the site that hacked ur account?
sorry for ur loss though, i have fallen a victim in d past and av learnt from it,
but liberty reserve is not trying to help fight these hackers, am still just using their service cos there is no other choice for now
Re: Liberty Reserve Is Insecure And Have Poor Customer Service by wisemanj(m): 6:42am On Oct 25, 2012
HELP OOOO, for the past 4days the account i open i cant verify it it just kept chucking the site is too dam slow
Re: Liberty Reserve Is Insecure And Have Poor Customer Service by okosodo: 11:54am On Oct 25, 2012
badoutyn: Why would i change my mind?
cos as far as you are a user, there is a 98% chance of your money vanishing from your accout at least once in 6 years. Nobody has consistently used lr for 6 years.
Re: Liberty Reserve Is Insecure And Have Poor Customer Service by gmcbiz(m): 12:57pm On Oct 25, 2012
HELP OOOO, for the past 4days the account i open i cant verify it it just kept chucking the site is too dam slow

how do u mean u cant verify ur account? explain better lets know how to help, and the site is not slow for me, maybe its ur network provider

cos as far as you are a user, there is a 98% chance of your money vanishing from your accout at least once in 6 years. Nobody has consistently used lr for 6 years.

lol, u sound like u are not an ardent lr user, i wonder why u choose to advice on something u do not understand fully. there is no way ur money can vanish from ur account unless u carelessly expose ur account to a hacker or hacker's website, if u play safe, nothing will ever happen to ur account, i know many lr users who have not experienced any hacking of their accounts
Re: Liberty Reserve Is Insecure And Have Poor Customer Service by okosodo: 6:51am On Oct 26, 2012
@gmc.biz go to google, see what liberty reserve have done to others, even experts. For those doing biz online , use alertpay(payza) or your bank directly. Liberty reserve is a high technique scam. I am a hacker, though legitimate one. If you want me to analyse lr for you, i will do. Though i still use it, i put it in mind that they are scam.
Re: Liberty Reserve Is Insecure And Have Poor Customer Service by okosodo: 7:01am On Oct 26, 2012
Those advocating for liberty reserve in this thread should keep quiet. Liberty reserve was formed by a group of hackers in costa rica in 2002, they have since been driven away from costa rica and they are now operating from an unknown location. I tried to track their server and it told me anonymous, no genuine site will do this. My further GMO located russia. Hackers in the house, disprove me
Re: Liberty Reserve Is Insecure And Have Poor Customer Service by CoolG2(m): 7:17am On Oct 26, 2012
swaggerboi2011: Just a warning, i do not understand what is happening anymore, or if they are now colliding with this scam artises, my account got hacked and i lost 708$ by some careless link though which was my fault, but my thoughts were why was there no response when i sent an email to them within 5 minutes it happenned, through error report, contact us, online chat, this happened on Monday but i never got any response from them up till this moment..

$708 is not a little money, if they cant be online fully or recruit staffs, why cant they close this site. i was hoping they could suspend the hackers account as i sent every information needed. instead they ignored it, was this how business suppose to go, or any help on what to do?

i already reported the site on google they did it with and they have closed it.

Guy, I hate to do something like this but really shut up.
In every single mail sent by LR, they tell you not to respond to links in emails. They tell you to always make sure you are on the right liberty reserve site. Did you see your personal welcome message when you logged in?
Every organisation must stand for something else they are doomed. LR has a policy of all transfers are irreversible and if you have used paypal as an internet marketer, you will know why alot of people embraced this feature.

Do you know how many of such mails you sent they receive daily sometimes from scammers. If you are were the one on the other end and one day your account is suspended simply because someone sent them a mail that you were a scammer, how would you feel?
If I was the scammer, I would definitely have an alert system that will move money to another account immediately it enters that account. LR themselves can do little apart from warn people about things like this. If you want security, go and try paypal. What is funny is that on record, more people have lost money to paypal's "security measures" than to liberty reserve's "insecurity". I sympathize with you but trying to run down someone else's business due to your own mistakes is very bad. Please desist from it.
How did you even get that fake address in the first place?
Re: Liberty Reserve Is Insecure And Have Poor Customer Service by CoolG2(m): 7:25am On Oct 26, 2012
okosodo: cos as far as you are a user, there is a 98% chance of your money vanishing from your accout at least once in 6 years. Nobody has consistently used lr for 6 years.

And if I tell you I have been using LR for the past seven years?
Like your Bank card details, if you put it in the wrong place, you pay the consequences. I am talking as both a FOREX trader and sports bettor, I have never lost money on LR. Follow the recommendations in their security warnings and you will remain safe. Because of how careless most of us especially Nigerians are when it comes to these matters, that is why LR themselves' advise that you should not leave chunk sums of money in your account.
arrgh Nigerians, always looking for who to blame for their greed
Re: Liberty Reserve Is Insecure And Have Poor Customer Service by CoolG2(m): 7:35am On Oct 26, 2012
okosodo: Those advocating for liberty reserve in this thread should keep quiet. Liberty reserve was formed by a group of hackers in costa rica in 2002, they have since been driven away from costa rica and they are now operating from an unknown location. I tried to track their server and it told me anonymous, no genuine site will do this. My further GMO located russia. Hackers in the house, disprove me

The serve of most payment agencies are anonymous. Guy you surprise me when you say you are a hacker and still something like this. when signing with hosting sites even here in Nigeria, it is an option available to you. If you know my server, get access to it, then game over, where is my security?
LR was formed to do what people could not really do with conventional payment gateways like paypal, one of which was protect the identity of its users. Like every good thing, it's been abused by unscrupulous individuals. Concerning your location in russia, I myself can lead you to Afghanistan if I wanted to, come on even you can do it. Concerning your claim that they were driven away from costa rica, I laugh. Go through official business records in that country and you will fing that LR is still listed as a going concern.

I hate to see people bad mouthing a good site simply because they themselves were careless
Re: Liberty Reserve Is Insecure And Have Poor Customer Service by okosodo: 10:17am On Oct 26, 2012
@ coolg, give me your yahoo user name, only username. I will also ask you why paypal or others do not have issues.
Re: Liberty Reserve Is Insecure And Have Poor Customer Service by okosodo: 10:31am On Oct 26, 2012
The new gps tech makes me know that they are scam. As a hacker though i do not see myself as 1 , i know that they are scam, sooner or later they will be exposed
Re: Liberty Reserve Is Insecure And Have Poor Customer Service by arbitrage: 3:57pm On Oct 26, 2012
okosodo: @ coolg, give me your yahoo user name, only username. I will also ask you why paypal or others do not have issues.

i volunteer mine to prove u. My yahoo username is shalomige. If u succeed in hacking to my yahoo, first prove it here by pasting my mailbox view for july 2009. I wouldnt know what kind of thieves lr are that they have not eloped with people's millions all the while. May be good hackers they are.
Re: Liberty Reserve Is Insecure And Have Poor Customer Service by ifecx4real: 6:47pm On Oct 26, 2012
okosodo: The new gps tech makes me know that they are scam. As a hacker though i do not see myself as 1 , i know that they are scam, sooner or later they will be exposed

Why would a company that is making so much profit legally and going through all the right procedures turn scam just to risk their comfort and happiness for what they already have. Even if they were to turn scam they will definetely be traced down cause of such large amount. Why would they wanna unconvience them selves bein traced by the FBI and all fraud angency in the world when they are already comfortable making so much.
The only way I see them turning scam is if they get hit seriously, I mean hacked. Which that is highly unlikely.
Re: Liberty Reserve Is Insecure And Have Poor Customer Service by OkwaIfugo(m): 5:55pm On Oct 27, 2012
there is no money managing site that's secure at top notch.
Even paypal is very porous .
Don't click any link and activate ip security on your act and with good antivirus your good to go.
Re: Liberty Reserve Is Insecure And Have Poor Customer Service by Rexyl(m): 6:56pm On Oct 27, 2012
Just be very careful when login to liberty reserve. They have warned their clients about various devices for scams. It can be advisable to google it out to know the real site to login with one's details. Many sites were built to resemble the real site. These phishing activities are to steal and destroy good intention. For nice places to invest with your liberty reserve, google out TR-Sambiz
Re: Liberty Reserve Is Insecure And Have Poor Customer Service by badoutyn(m): 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2012
lol,i will still remain on my stand,you went to click the wrong link,which you are not suppose to,you are talking about 6years,i have been using lr for 8years now and noting happen to my account,have been very careful following links.Dont activate your API,if you do so,your account will wipe off.
Re: Liberty Reserve Is Insecure And Have Poor Customer Service by peterowode: 8:49pm On Oct 27, 2012
i don't think so, have been using liberty reserve to send and recieve money for my forex trading business a long time now, and i have never had any problem with them or poor customer service.
Re: Liberty Reserve Is Insecure And Have Poor Customer Service by CoolG2(m): 12:58pm On Oct 31, 2012
LWKMD. Nigerians never cease to amaze me. This guy is asking why paypal does not have issues. Well one paypal has lots of issues. Google is there to verify. The only reason it is not so pronounced is because they've banned us from using their services. Heck, the cases of paypal seizing funds is by far greater. Don't think your threatening my email is anything. Yahoo has issues that's why I use gmail.
Re: Liberty Reserve Is Insecure And Have Poor Customer Service by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:41pm On Oct 31, 2012
We buy paypal and we pay you in naira.
Visit www.okwaifugo.com for more details.

Thanks Everyone.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Change My Company Secretary (lawyer)? / Am In Need Of 5 30ton Trucks To Be Used In Auchi To Ahoada / Watch As I Login LIVE To My Clickbank Account And Show You My Clickbank Earnings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.