Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Astrology Predictions; Ever Been A Victim? What Are The Consequences? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Astrology Predictions; Ever Been A Victim? What Are The Consequences? (6416 Views)

Shocking Predictions For 2016 By Joshua Iginla / Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) / Astrology, Zodiac Signs And Christianity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Astrology Predictions; Ever Been A Victim? What Are The Consequences? by pastormustwacc: 8:42am On Oct 25, 2012
@op, u can see reasons why I did not wish to share my personal experiences.

No way, no how you are going to be dragged into mystical powers, and your faith if you are a christian will be opposed. It is easiest for an atheist.
Re: Astrology Predictions; Ever Been A Victim? What Are The Consequences? by here: 9:37am On Oct 25, 2012
1Chr 12:32 And of the children of Issachar, which were men that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do; the heads of them were two hundred; and all their brethren were at their commandment.
Every subject is dangerous my brothers and sisters thats why we said back in the days "all other factors remaining constant".Diff persons use same knowledge for diff things bt at the end they live on the same earth.
If you know to pray and listen to ur God fine but if his way of dealing with you is diff who shud be ur judge?
Some persons just go thru this life not knowing anything but believing its ok.
Re: Astrology Predictions; Ever Been A Victim? What Are The Consequences? by vascey(m): 10:24am On Oct 25, 2012
Please can people share? I'm a devout christian but I would like to know. Disregard those who come at you in judgemental way. They will always be here forming "holier than thou" whether you are talking about bra, astrology etc. They have no sense of humour, nor thirst for knowledge.

So please share your experience. For me this is particularly important as I'm at the brink of making a career decision. At a point like this most people want answers or some form of assurance, hence, they turn to astrology. But most people fail to realise the first law of making choices- the future is uncertain and will remain so no matter how much you try to get answers.

I had (a long time ago) made up my mind, though, that my decisions will be my OWN. So that I will always learn rather than blame somebody or some force.

But I still want to know. So please share.
Re: Astrology Predictions; Ever Been A Victim? What Are The Consequences? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2012
Thanks to everybody that shared. I will now come out directly now.

For the guy that wants to take a career path, I personally think u shud trust ur instincts, pray to God, lay down ur facts b4 making a decision. Pls not astrology becos God forbids it.

Now I have been a victim of psychic powers before. Some people call them mind-binding spirits because of a book that I read. I was in mess for months until Jesus delivered me with just a scripture.

Doubt if u like thats ur cup of tea. That word was; "come to me all ye that labour and are heavy laden & I will give u rest". As simple as it looks, it was the spirit word that delivered me.

Now I stumbled on astrology out of curiousity & I noticed most times they are 85 % accurate but I also realized something. U can get obsessed with, u can have ur life shattered by somethings u will learn, u will b an enemy of God.

I always try not to complete their articles becos I know they have subtle recitations in them that will initiate the reader. I was reading the one I stumbled on last about my person & I must say it was almost accurate & at the end the article about me mentioned that it knows the style im using by skipping some words. Heck! It was scary.

Pls my point is avoid it if u can. Iv nt being its victim of its predictions & will never be becos MY TIMES ARE IN GODS HANDS so folks share ur experiences with it. Lets have some more.

Moderator, the topic u changed this to is not appreciated.
Re: Astrology Predictions; Ever Been A Victim? What Are The Consequences? by topsy1971: 6:46pm On Oct 25, 2012
The entire universe is governed by four elements; Fire, water,
Earth and Air. Every department of human life is influenced by one or more of these elements.
Now, you have 12 signs and 12 heavenly divisions called houses. Each house symbolises and govern decisions relating
to some aspects of life. House 1 dictates your personality: how people percieve you at first sight. House 2 shows your wealth, fortune and prosperity.
So, if you have jupiter(significator of wealth and expansion) positioned in house 2 at birth, unafflicted by malefis rays of unfriendly planets like mars, saturn or uranus, it is a sure bet that you must
be rich. Otherwise, vice versa etc. Visit www.skyscripts.co.uk for more on planetary studies.
Re: Astrology Predictions; Ever Been A Victim? What Are The Consequences? by Mckybarf(m): 9:29pm On Oct 25, 2012
T_Bademosi: I just wanna know if some of us have experiences with astrological predictions. Were they accurate?

I stumbled on one some days ago and I received like pages of my perceived life history.

I want to believe that some people are obsessed with this thing or that they are already chained by this unimaginable force, in that,what the astrologers had predicted would happen to that person is what he or she will be using to guide his or her life. Its like chains I want to believe.

Imagine like telling you "if you are not in a particular location next week you may miss out on an important social relationship and it may have a negative effect on your financial life forever", but eventually unforeseen phenomenon materialized and you were unable to be there, what kind of mindset would such a person start having if he or she is not strong/ grounded in faith or a person who is visionary and has drive.

Please share your views about your experience with astrology.

NB: Those that have workable knowledge of how it works can contribute too.
astrology is satinic, Period! God hated it and still hates it. All mysteries belmg unto God and those revealled are for us and our children. God reveals mysteries through his children and not by means of reading stars to make predictions. It challenges the authority of God.
Re: Astrology Predictions; Ever Been A Victim? What Are The Consequences? by oliva980: 12:48pm On Nov 03, 2022
It was created by illustrator Pamela Colman Smith and published in 1910. Its symbols are very simple and easy to interpret, making it an excellent choice for beginners. You also may find your ideal details about free digital planners on tovaio.
Re: Astrology Predictions; Ever Been A Victim? What Are The Consequences? by lawrencewalton9: 1:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
You've got to understand that there are many love problems that are out of your control. There are people who have a hard time with affairs, sexual desires that do not match, and other problems that make it difficult to find a happy, satisfying romantic relationship astrolovespell.com. But there are solutions that are easy to find. The first thing you need to do is contact a psychic love expert.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"MORGAN FREEMAN" Comment About ISLAM And Religion. / I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? / I Had A Terrible Dream About Rapture. I'm A Catholic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.