Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Bosnian Muslim Walks To Mecca - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Bosnian Muslim Walks To Mecca (8224 Views)

Saudi Prince Blames African Pilgrims For The Stampede In Mecca / More Photos From Today's Mecca Stampede That Killed At Least 220 People / Hajj Commission Suspends All Flights To Mecca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bosnian Muslim Walks To Mecca by searay(m): 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2012
I know that I wouldn't be wrong if I attribute this to Poverty and Slavery.
Re: Bosnian Muslim Walks To Mecca by IbroSaunks(m): 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2012
emeka762001: wheter he use foot o, car or plane is nobody business. na im business be dat. religion is a bondage esp islam
Religion is bondage to you? Sorry pal, religion is what opened my eyes, it is what set me free from bondage. I hope your seemingly shallow mind (no offense) finds depth.
Re: Bosnian Muslim Walks To Mecca by sconsults: 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2012
he should be checked by a psychiatrist and then continuously monitored by security agents...such feats are not easy for men of today..
Re: Bosnian Muslim Walks To Mecca by vedaxcool(m): 5:39pm On Oct 24, 2012
Why are some people always pained whenever they see a muslim showing personal commitment to his deen? I think most insulting the man, need to have their faith in God examined, coz your howling resembles atheism!

1 Like

Re: Bosnian Muslim Walks To Mecca by oladayo042: 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2012
miqos02: where is that guy that wants to walk from lagos to maiduguri. he has a mentor
That's true. He will not even have to wait for visas like this Bosnian guy.
Re: Bosnian Muslim Walks To Mecca by sindyko(m): 5:58pm On Oct 24, 2012
Walahi, dis thing no easy at all. BRAVO HIM. God accept it as ibadat and ours.
Re: Bosnian Muslim Walks To Mecca by realsammie(m): 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2012
vedaxcool: Why are some people always pained whenever they see a muslim showing personal commitment to his deen? I think most insulting the man, need to have their faith in God examined, coz your howling resembles atheism!
well, personally i see it as a waste of time
Re: Bosnian Muslim Walks To Mecca by EmmaTay(m): 6:17pm On Oct 24, 2012
[size=35pt]A great feat[/size]

1 Like

Re: Bosnian Muslim Walks To Mecca by Nurry: 7:11pm On Oct 24, 2012
Allahu Akbar. May Allah accept all his acts of ibadah. May HE also forgive us all for our sins. Amin

1 Like

Re: Bosnian Muslim Walks To Mecca by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:09pm On Oct 24, 2012
Wow! I pray Allah accepts it from him as an act of ibadah.
Re: Bosnian Muslim Walks To Mecca by Agimor(m): 8:11pm On Oct 24, 2012
CastleandGreen: Religion is indeed a bondage.
I laugh in nepotism
Re: Bosnian Muslim Walks To Mecca by Policewoman(f): 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2012
Wow!!!!! This is amazing. What great faith the man has.
Re: Bosnian Muslim Walks To Mecca by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 24, 2012
Enough respect man.

I have to start treking to work.
Re: Bosnian Muslim Walks To Mecca by jude33084(m): 8:50pm On Oct 24, 2012
emeka762001: wheter he use foot o, car or plane is nobody business. na im business be dat. religion is a bondage esp islam

Pls modify your post angry
Re: Bosnian Muslim Walks To Mecca by Truckpusher(m): 5:15am On Oct 25, 2012
This is what i call true faith and not those charlatans that collude with aso rock thieves to use our tax money for religious jamboree.
Re: Bosnian Muslim Walks To Mecca by Truckpusher(m): 5:32am On Oct 25, 2012
Guy,u follow for the people wey dey write script for that old soap opera called 'THE NEW MASQUERADE'
Re: Bosnian Muslim Walks To Mecca by goodjack(m): 9:12am On Oct 25, 2012
That is what I call a Muslim not the Boko Haramites.

1 Like

Re: Bosnian Muslim Walks To Mecca by LagosShia: 10:03am On Oct 25, 2012
Masha'Allah!

Actually people in Iraq still do "pilgrimage" (ziarat;ziarat or visitation is different in arabic from "hajj" which is also translated as "pilgrimage" ) on foot to Karbala;especially during Arbaeen to revive the memory of the Ahlul-Bayt (as) who after the martyrdom of Imam Hussain (as) were taken on foot and atimes on animals from Karbala to Kufa and then to Yazeed's court in damascus passing across the desert in scorching heat of the sun.
Re: Bosnian Muslim Walks To Mecca by babaireti(m): 11:50am On Oct 25, 2012
Quite inspiring!may Allah Sub'hanna Wa-ta'allah accept his Hajj and reward him abundantly,Jazzaq llah ayra
Re: Bosnian Muslim Walks To Mecca by abdulg: 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2012
Dear Brothers /Sisters, Please promote "Know about your religion" https://www./aboutreligion/#!/groups/aboutreligion/
Re: Bosnian Muslim Walks To Mecca by Ice4jez(m): 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2012
y all the stress when na the same blessing u n others go get.God give human super intelligence den all other creation to creat things like cars ; plane n ship inother to make life easy for us.anyway safe journey back to bosnia
Re: Bosnian Muslim Walks To Mecca by Pdizzle(m): 12:54pm On Oct 25, 2012
Aint a muslim, but i just gotta say kudos
Re: Bosnian Muslim Walks To Mecca by deols(f): 3:37pm On Oct 25, 2012
tbaba1234: There was a time when this was normal... How times have changed

The same thing was on my mind. Our great grand pas went to makkah on foot. May Allah reward them.

There is something I heard of the time whem there was only one mosque in Ibadan and people from the outskirts would spend a whole day going to and fro the central mosque.

Those were the people who truly had faith,who gave their all. I wonder what would be said of us
Re: Bosnian Muslim Walks To Mecca by tpia5: 4:54pm On Oct 25, 2012
i dont think he has no other motive for doing so.

my opinion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

From The Shackle Of The Sin Of Homosexuality / Eight Kinds Of People To Whom Zakat Can Be Given / Dalai Lama Condemns Attacks On Muslims by Buddhist Monks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.