Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Berti Vogts Must Go - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Berti Vogts Must Go (12157 Views)

Poll: Should Berti Vogts be sacked?

Yes: 74% (182 votes)
No: 25% (62 votes)
This poll has ended

Ex-Germany Boss Berti Vogts Tells Why Gareth Bale Won't Make It / Berti Vogts Pelted With Toilet Paper In Azerbajan. / Berti Vogts Drags Nff To Fifa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by Builder: 11:47pm On Jan 25, 2008
How nice you losers think you can do a better job better than the coach. Y'all need to know that ur football team is just like your economy, lack cohesion, non-progressive and fill with over-fed twats ,  much is expected, little is shown
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by folahann(m): 11:50pm On Jan 25, 2008
I hope i can just lay my hands on that oyibo idiot then you will know what I mean
[size=20pt]NIGERIA IS SHIT[/size]
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by darfur(m): 11:50pm On Jan 25, 2008
na fifa i blame for this nonsense.
how dem take rate us #I sef?
na de rating make us belive say we hol when we no hol. angry
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by funkybaby(f): 11:54pm On Jan 25, 2008
folahann:

I hope i can just lay my hands on that oyibo idiot then you will know what I mean
[size=20pt]NIGERIA IS SHIT[/size]

@Folahan

na wa o. e ma bi nu but did you place a money bet on the match? cos i can feel your anger from where i dey.
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by darfur(m): 11:54pm On Jan 25, 2008
na fifa i blame for this nonsense.
how dem take rate us #I sef?
na de rating make us belive say we hol when we no hol. angry
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by YourFather: 11:56pm On Jan 25, 2008
One good point I read, last Nigerian coach, took us to a nation's cup semi final, we sack him, want to have a white face, you know, nothing good comes out of our country, rubish statement, we need to learn to love ourselves, I am sure if the same coach was in charge, he would have develop a strong squard, time brings sucess, just ast Wenger, Ferguson.

Vogts saw the first match, main problem our wingers were always coming in, Utaka never went past a player, you play with width it give your midfield a chance to create, never have I seen a nigerian team been so disappointing, Vogts must go, nah, we should keep him so we can all stop watching football, Love Nigeria beyond death, and I pray that one day we will realise that no one can love us the way we love ourselves, bring in a local coach Sasom Siasia is there and lets give in time and support and i am sure we will be proud.
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by luridguy(m): 11:57pm On Jan 25, 2008
have faith lose not hope my people, just the we go back every weekend to watch the likes of arsenal and manu even if they lost the week before let us try to keep supporting our country to the very end cool
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by folahann(m): 12:02am On Jan 26, 2008
Even if they manage to beat Benin, Ivory coast will not beat Mali intentionally
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by Builder: 12:03am On Jan 26, 2008
Berti Voghts just come 9ja come inprove on hin english, i hear say the man be gay sef
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by proxies(m): 12:03am On Jan 26, 2008
Ooooooooooooo

where's tosinadeda, ?

I need him to come fire berky Votes   grin grin  for me
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by yemmydavid(m): 12:04am On Jan 26, 2008
i remember one prseident wey take him football team from airport strait to army barracks go flog them co they did not do well.
na wetin make dem do all dis boys including vogt. bonny camp, NDA , Gashaka army baracks 4 taraba or garrison 4 ibadan go good. enof frog jumps and punishment.

u can imagine we play so tayyyy we begin jam ourselves 4 field bunch of confused idiots

iyaba me, uwa wu popo meeeeennnnnnn YOOOOOOOOOhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by mohid(m): 12:05am On Jan 26, 2008
the only reason for this disgrace is cos our football like everythin else in 9ja has bin run over by corruption and messed up politics the ppl runnin the system ve no pleasure in d game just reaping off free cash for themselves and their cronies, imagin naija leavin in d 1st round of the nations cup dat has not happened in my life tyme and i don near 30.until we sit up and ask for things to b done in d right way in this country we wud lose all d things we used to be proud of as nigerians
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by folahann(m): 12:08am On Jan 26, 2008
I am sure Vogts will not come to Nigeria before leaving for his country
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by nana(f): 12:09am On Jan 26, 2008
yemmydavid:

i remember one prseident wey take him football team from airport strait to army barracks go flog them co they did not do well.
na wetin make them do all this boys including vogt. bonny camp, NDA , Gashaka army baracks 4 taraba or garrison 4 ibadan go good. enof frog jumps and punishment.

u can imagine we play so tayyyy we begin jam ourselves 4 field bunch of confused idiots

iyaba me, uwa wu popo meeeeennnnnnn YOOOOOOOOOhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
lmao,
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by femzy(m): 12:21am On Jan 26, 2008
U na still dey vex; Make una leave d man(Voghts) jo! Na those fools wey dey glass house.

Let them even employ Steve McLauren or Sam Allardyce as remedy.

grin grin
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by Delta007(m): 12:36am On Jan 26, 2008
Where are the area boys when we need them? embarassed
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by folahann(m): 12:48am On Jan 26, 2008
Finally smiley Berti Vogts have been sacked smiley
His sack letter have been confirmed by me
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by Pastormat(m): 1:02am On Jan 26, 2008
I don't know whether i should cry or not. I mean, the disgrace is just 2 much for us to bear. How can Super Eagles of Nigeria, giant of African football,
the most talented team on the continent of Africa, and the most envied team in Africa, fall like a pack of cards. Indeed, it is very sad cry cry. And come to
think of it, who ever it is that signed Berti Vogt as the Chief couch of the Super Eagles should be HANGED. I think the person(s) has joined effort to do
419 to Nigeria.
PLEASE, all Nigerians, we should all stand up to send BERTI VOGT and his NFA friend, SANNI LULU and the rest of them out of Nigerian football b4 they
destroy it. SEGUN ODEGBAMI should be the one incharge of NIgeria football.
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by just2nice(m): 1:10am On Jan 26, 2008
I recommend Clemens Westerhof.At least,he resides in the country and know most of the local players.Berti Vogts is a German 'mistake'.Period!!
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by alexero4u: 1:26am On Jan 26, 2008
i think we need the likes of ciacia as coach of the super eagles because with berti vogts and those none sense players i see no future for the super eagles. in fact right now we are nothing but yeye fowls.we need a serious scrutiny in this team and in fact berti vogts must go for good.
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by DualCore1: 1:32am On Jan 26, 2008
maxjax:
i just bless God say i no kuku be nigerian sef Cheesy Tongue

why is your pidgin so fluent? shocked
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by Ibime(m): 1:41am On Jan 26, 2008
First of all, Berti Vogts is a German coach. His mentality is German and his style of play is German. No wonder he likes all these rubbish unskillful players like Makinwa and Nsofor and Yakubu. His style of play is to keep it simple and efficient. Naija players no sabi that one. We like to demo small before we score goal. Therefore, if we are going to have a foreign coach again, please let him be Brazilian. Otherwise, abeg give the job to SiaSia or Westerhof sef. Plus we have to do bone scan on all our players because some old men like Yakubu are messing up our team parading as youngsters when they are really 35. We have already got rid of Aghahowa (who bleeped up our last Nations cup). Now it is Yakubu's turn to go. De guy too like to score tap in. He cannot run and is unfit.

Joking aside, our country is a dissapointment. Politically, economically, everything. Even the football wey suppose distract us from all our problems sef dey mess up.

We need some real wingers, left winger and right winger. Haruna needs to be trained up. An Eagle without wings cannot fly.
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by DualCore1: 2:11am On Jan 26, 2008
Ibime:

His mentality is German
his mentality is mental angry

Ibime:

Joking aside, our country is a dissapointment. Politically, economically, everything. Even the football wey suppose distract us from all our problems sef dey mess up.
hence the reason i'm removing ma nationality from my international profiles (facebook inclusive), i can't afford to start loosing rep cUz of this Bleep up country angry, them just dey tear my shirt anyhow. undecided

Ibime:

An Eagle without wings cannot fly.
Vogts pruned the wings, mumu man.

lipsrsealed make i no just talk plenty lipsrsealed, before our own Berti Vogts for here tidy me Red Card for vulgar.
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by kenypumpin: 2:18am On Jan 26, 2008
oloshi,oloriburuku na him the guy vogt be, make de demolish and barnish d guy 4rm 9ja.since everybody don hate am,na wetin him dey wait 4?make him carry him badluck dey go scotland abeg. naija would always be naija.bo bo yen maa rundown. i luv my country, if u dont love den u no no wetin u miss
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by Uche2nna(m): 2:28am On Jan 26, 2008
LMAO @ dual core

U should not disown ur country on the account of the result of one football match

Anyway, whether Vogts stays or not, the trouble still dey. Unless our NFA sit up and look around them to see the strides other African nations are making then our team would still be super fowls.
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by hbrednic: 3:20am On Jan 26, 2008
are you shocked ?
are you angry
are you sad
are you cry

easy easy, u should have known that the flying eagles are no better than walking lambs.
me i dey cool
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by davidif: 4:48am On Jan 26, 2008
give him time, it takes a while to translate ideas (in this case tactics) into results, afterall, Rome wasn't built in a day. The problem with Nigerian football is lack of continuity, can you imagine were we would be if Westerhof was still at the helm of our eagles but the NFA decided to fire him simply because they didn't want to pay him.
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by hbrednic: 5:05am On Jan 26, 2008
@davidif
stop dreaming grin rome was not built in a one day sure ?,so we have to wait for 2000 yrs to get results,
check how often the brasillians and argentines do change their technicos,(no result you are out)
and they still remain the best teams in the world.
wake up dude and no more stone age proverbs.
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by MP007(m): 5:13am On Jan 26, 2008
Lets not rush into conclusion about Berti Vogts. I think its better we wait till the end of the nations cup.
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by tosinadeda: 5:17am On Jan 26, 2008
End of d nations cup or d end of our nations cup,which one
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by choco4life(m): 5:30am On Jan 26, 2008
nigeria sucks.
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by hbrednic: 5:33am On Jan 26, 2008
tosinadeda:

End of d nations cup or d end of our nations cup,which one

make you ask am my brother.

@choco4life
nigeria doesnt suck forget your language boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Interested in playing abroad? (footballers & basketballers) / Everton 1-0 Newcastle: Alex Iwobi Comes To Lampard’s Rescue With A Late Goal / Nigeria’s 21-player List For Women Cup Of Nations Released By CAF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.