Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,842 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Berti Vogts Must Go - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Berti Vogts Must Go (12132 Views)

Poll: Should Berti Vogts be sacked?

Yes: 74% (182 votes)
No: 25% (62 votes)
This poll has ended

Ex-Germany Boss Berti Vogts Tells Why Gareth Bale Won't Make It / Berti Vogts Pelted With Toilet Paper In Azerbajan. / Berti Vogts Drags Nff To Fifa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Berti Vogts Must Go by DualCore1: 9:54pm On Jan 25, 2008
Not a super eagles fan o (Ta! God forbid), but i certainly know that guy ain't worth all the money he's being paid.

No vex sey i no be 9Ja fan o, arsenal has taken all ma heart (although they're just breaking ma heart anyhow now undecided but nothing do them, if them like make them even go relegation, i'll still have their poster in my room, and there jersey in ma wardrobe, plus their bling bling watch grin)

But what do y'all think about him going? i don't visit this section but I'll be back to check your opinions, if y'all want him to go, I'll sign the necessary papers and relieve him of his duties. wink
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by 9ja4eva: 10:05pm On Jan 25, 2008
I talk am since

D man no be coach
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 25, 2008
Na scotland reject we employ as coach angry
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2008
leave voghts

it is [size=8pt]NFA [/size]they did not think
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by Ibime(m): 10:29pm On Jan 25, 2008
Thunder fire Berti Vogts

It is obvious to everyone that Obinna Nsofor cannot play ball and Yakubu is too fat and too old. What does he do? He takes off Martins and Osaze. WHAT AN IDIOT!!!!. He should have played Utaka on the right, Odemwingie on the left (so he can cut in and shoot) and Kanu just behind Martins. Martins will stretch their defence and Kanu will drag the midfield further up so that Mikel's creative talents can come through. I feel sorry for our midfielders and defence. They work so hard only for that fat fool Yakubu to mess it up. Mikel should hurry up and come home to Chelsea.

Bleep Berti Vogts!!! Hated in Scotland, now hated in Nigeria. What does he do when we are in trouble? he brings on that donkey Makinwa, no goals this season for Lazio. Why didn't you just fucking leave Martins and Osaze on the pitch then? Tactically, this guy is a mess. I hope yahoozies and 419 raid his fucking account. Idiot. I am SOOOOOO ANGRY!

Bleep Yakubu!!!

Who is Nsofor paying to keep him in the National team? Apparently NFA asked Vogts to include him in the squad. Either play him striker or don't play him at all. He doesn't have the skills to play left wing.
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by DualCore1: 10:36pm On Jan 25, 2008
Ibime:

Thunder fire Berti Vogts

It is obvious to everyone that Obinna Nsofor cannot play ball and Yakubu is too fat and too old. What does he do? He takes off Martins and Osaze. WHAT AN IDIOT!!!!. He should have played Utaka on the right, Odemwingie on the left (so he can cut in and shoot) and Kanu just behind Martins. Martins will stretch their defence and Kanu will drag the midfield further up so that Mikel's creative talents can come through. I feel sorry for our midfielders and defence. They work so hard only for that fat fool Yakubu to mess it up. Mikel should hurry up and come home to Chelsea.

do well to tidy up ur resume before tommorow morning, u might be the next man to lead those trolls in green. also add number of years of coaching experience, lol.

don't be too pissed with the guy, but he must go sha!
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2008
the problem is not VOGTS the problem is NFA

1. vogts does not know the players he does not even know the skills of the players eguavoen would have done better

2. How would u prepare for nations cup and u went to Spain to train that the weather is cold and the boys are drinking water round the field

3. this is a new team the boys need to blend together to know each person's skills and we need an extra MILDFIELD Mikel stays too much in the defense the coach should have seen that
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by ov: 11:03pm On Jan 25, 2008
FRAUD comes in all forms! That IDIOT sorry Vogts just came to 9ja to do a yahoo yahoo on us. Kai!
he WAS one of the highest paid bastards sorry coaches in the world
Y did NFA (the source of our woes) sign him?
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by Daman1(m): 11:05pm On Jan 25, 2008
Voghts  was too concious of his personal comfort than developing football in this country. Can you imagine him criticizing our meals rather than the job that would give him the ticket for the meal?
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by WarfyBoy(m): 11:07pm On Jan 25, 2008
Yes ohhhh He Must go, imagine small Mali dey use us Supa Hat Atak Egos dey train 4 field 4 a whole 90min, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Berti Vogts, gooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by niyyie(m): 11:07pm On Jan 25, 2008
Isn't it too early to call for the man's head? grin
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by vassilli(m): 11:09pm On Jan 25, 2008
wen u employ some one dat is a scotland reject and a hotel manager to coach a team dat is regarded as d best in africa wat do u expect? players thinking like cooks.
u can imagine nigeria playing long balls it was so terrible and a sorry site.
abeg make d man go

won ti fo cup (dem F UP)
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by ov: 11:09pm On Jan 25, 2008
men i NO FIT SLEEP OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! my blood pressure is HIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Kai my blood wan burst my veins like a tsunami
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by WarfyBoy(m): 11:10pm On Jan 25, 2008
Vogts muct goooooooooooooooo
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by Uche2nna(m): 11:10pm On Jan 25, 2008
Of course, Berti Vogts knows he is leaving. That one is a guarantee. The NFA will be happy to find a scape goat nto cover thier ineptitude and greed. But the question remains, wat next. Firing Berti does it actually solve the problem.

We got beaten by Cameroon twice in two different nations cup (one in our backyard). Was Vogts the coach then?
We never got to the last world cup cos of Angola. ANGOLA!!!!! omg. Was it Vogts then?
Japan/Korea world cup was a disaster . Again , no Vogts then?
Our local league is in complete shambles. Certainly not Vogts.

The common denominator that has remained from one disaster to another is the adminisrtation. Call it the NFA, Sports ministry or the League board. That is where our major problem lies. Not the coaches and definitely not due to a lack of talent in the nation. If a coach like Westerhoff can win the ANC with the super eagles and his assistant Bonfrere can win the Olympic gold , it tells me that any coach in Nigeria can succeed in Nigeria. We are that good. All we need is just to figure out how to administer properly.
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by TeskyMan(m): 11:11pm On Jan 25, 2008
[size=16pt]Vogt Na Bleep up, am happy shaaaa, i no kuku put mind say we go qualify, I dont tell my friends say we no fit qualify na them no gree listen to me,Now he don happen.Anyway incase u guys do not know, CIV will Lose to Mali cos they have francophone countries and the likeness is there, even ordinary Ghana wey be our neighbour no like us at all, Ohh i pity the LIKES of UCHE , the young guy who is just coming up and the Nsorfors. Now i am highly convience that someone would ask Himself this question that "WHY WE NO CARRY OKOCHA COME GHANA",

I better leave now, VOGT, God do punish you all your life,
[/size]
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by maxjax(m): 11:16pm On Jan 25, 2008
Super Zeros
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by McKren(m): 11:17pm On Jan 25, 2008
Removing Osaze in this match defies logic, common sense and any football strategy whatsoever, especially not when Yakubu was simply of no use in a match we desperately needed to win.

Guess what, our destiny is out of our hands. whether we beat benin 100 - 0, Mali and Ivory coast will simply play draw to see us out. You can trust the Francophone Nations, they will gladly do that hitjob for free especially when it is Nigeria that is at the recieving end.

But all through the second half I tried imagining what Austine Eguaveon will be thinking, while he sat on that Bench. An ex-Nigerian Captain with playing experience accross Europe (leaguewise) with World cup experience Nationally as well as a 1994 African cup of Nations Gold medal.
In his debut year as coach he took the Super eagles to the Semi Finals, but we did not think he was good enough for us because he was one of us. He was relegated to assistant coach because we need a foreign coach.
A Foreign and white coach is hired we are on the verge of not qualifying from group level.

Guess what as a Football fan am partly angry, but yet partly happy for this development. May be we may finally understand what guided SANI LULU's decisions, we will understand whether it was simply motiveted by greed.

At this point sacking just Berti Vogts is just not enough, as that amounts to simply replacing your monkey with a dog in which an animal that stoops is still within your neighbourhood.

We must overhaul our NFA, take football out of the hands of politicians like Sani Lulu and Obaseki and hand it over to those who love the game, played the game and served our Nation playing the game.
Even if it means dictatorial myth from the Presidency, someone like Odegbami or his likes should be at the head of NFA.
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by toshmann(m): 11:17pm On Jan 25, 2008
it's time we try the local coaches
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by didara86(f): 11:18pm On Jan 25, 2008
Ya, i guess he really should go, how awkward, what did he do to those great players? Am disappointed about that match and about Vogts' achievement as a coach
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by folahann(m): 11:19pm On Jan 25, 2008
Vogts is shit and all the players should be sacked as well
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by vassilli(m): 11:21pm On Jan 25, 2008
y all of una dey provoke?
i talk am say Nigeria no go win even 1 match
The super fowls ad better not waste F.G resources by returnin by flight.
Make dem trek reach seme border.
we go go pick dem wit molue and keke napep convoy.
Na 3 - o benin go give us on tues nxt wk
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by mahal(m): 11:24pm On Jan 25, 2008
NO! verti should not go now, There isnt any flight from accra to Berlin this night, I guess he would make it on monday 29th
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 25, 2008
See Bleep up.
This is our worst performance so far.
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by folahann(m): 11:27pm On Jan 25, 2008
A country like Nigeria failing to makae it past the group stage: [size=50pt]NIGERIA IS SHIT[/size]
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by anusule(m): 11:33pm On Jan 25, 2008
worstest team of ghana 2008, shocked sack all the players.
NFA or no NFA, those boys and the coach should be able to win their matches. they were simply outplayed. they looked foolish on the field.
mikel could have done better today and osaze as well.
vogts is sick in the brain, olodo bu ru ku.
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by anusule(m): 11:34pm On Jan 25, 2008
if we dont move to the next stage, then,

sack vogts, or what else does he want to do again?
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by yemmydavid(m): 11:34pm On Jan 25, 2008
Which 1 all of us dey provoke reach like dis make una no worry, we go win our next match against benin and we will all be happy again
cos CIV and mali must play draw to c nigeria out. WE TOO GET MOUTH. IT IS NOT MOUTH BALL BUT FOOTBALL
hw fifa take giv us best african footballing nation?
presidence,superstition don fail us dis time o
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by skullzflex(m): 11:38pm On Jan 25, 2008
i beg,all u nfa rep. pls do something,those mustn't come back as soon as this,but the fact still remains that we dont have a team therefore vogt MUST GO
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by maxjax(m): 11:40pm On Jan 25, 2008
i just bless God say i no kuku be nigerian sef cheesy tongue
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by funkybaby(f): 11:42pm On Jan 25, 2008
mahal:

NO! verti should not go now, There isnt any flight from accra to Berlin this night, I guess he would make it on monday 29th

vassilli:

y all of una dey provoke?
i talk am say Nigeria no go win even 1 match
The super fowls ad better not waste F.G resources by returnin by flight.
Make them trek reach seme border.
we go go pick them wit molue and keke napep convoy.
Na 3 - o benin go give us on tues nxt wk

ROFLMAO

Why are people complaining about the huge salary that Vogts is collecting??

from what i hear, it is globacom that is paying his bills. so he is kinda answerable to adenuga.

me thinks the fault is with most of the players.

make the coach stay jare.
Re: Berti Vogts Must Go by ov: 11:47pm On Jan 25, 2008
all of una too de provoke! i agree with niyie, lets give vogts another chance! Heh heh heh.

abeg where "Ah ma dio ha?"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fegor Ogude's Wife Kidnapped In Warri / Waldrum Releases List Of Players For Olympic Qualifier Against South Africa / Amuneke Expresses Interest In Super Eagles Coaching Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.