Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,006 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Stella Dimoko-Korkus Replies Jim Iyke - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Dimoko-Korkus Replies Jim Iyke (22370 Views)

Latest On AY's Marriage Scandal - From Stella Dimoko's Blog Visitor / Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Replies Jim Iyke by Remmyode(m): 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2012
[quote author=Remmyode][/quote]

I was at the same night club the day Jim Iyke was beaten up in Limbe, Cameroon and I was really ashamed the way the guy disgraced his fan. He was really loved in Cameroon and he keeps disgracing himself. I pity the guy sha cos that beaten too much that day.
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Replies Jim Iyke by trigar12(m): 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2012
deshclones:

knockout..this chic get bad mouth nobi small...smh....jim ndo.... cry cry cry cry cry
ODE!!! So you have quote all the article to make a small sentence comment, mctweeeh
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Replies Jim Iyke by RoyalRoy(m): 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2012

And you needed to quote the whole dumb story just to make this point? Kai.....common sense no really common!
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Replies Jim Iyke by SisiKill1: 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2012
Abeg she should go STFD and STFU!

All these stoooopid Jim Ikye enablers! When the Hajia came last year with her story, this silly eejit was one of the people claiming the Hajia was a woman scorned, defending the SMD like their was no tomorrow.

Now like the snake he is, he has turned on her. . .what are are supposed to do feel sorry for her? She better have another thinking coming.

If Jim Iyke didn't have women like this yeye amebo defending him, he won't continue to treat women like trash. Ehn, they should all enjoy their handiwork naa, I guess it is not so sweet when you are the one at the receiving end of the verbal abuse from the mouth of an area boy.

By the way, what is Stephanie Okereke's own in the matter? Why did she have to bring her up?! See, this is part of what we are talking about....An Amebo will always be an Amebo. undecided

And why am I not surprised the con man frequents dollar stores? Buys Dollar General items, puts it in Macy's bag and starts feeling cool with himself! God what an Azz!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Replies Jim Iyke by cnwamo(m): 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2012
kpozite: Something is missing here the lady claims to have been covering him, why the change now. Did he stop bribing or nyashing her? what did he do to incur your wrath lady? Please complete the story
I guess he refused to chop punny and she got angry.
grin
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Replies Jim Iyke by yertyr(m): 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2012
u're simply daft or drunk on acidic rain... Who's talkin of d scenario in cameroon...mtcheww
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Replies Jim Iyke by kellyrolly21(m): 6:17pm On Oct 24, 2012
You are a clear FOOL you madam or whatever your fucking name is, you say Jim is responsible for your pregnancy and right now you are damaging his image, you say this you say that, have you no shame, he denied him not responsible for the pregnancy you are upset, why, what do you want from him? Go staright to your point so we know because I believe if Jim comes now and say he loves you, you will be the first to jump up, stop spoiling my Iyke oooooooo, Go find something to do with your fucking life, Rubbish, abi u be witch u wan bring him downfall, una nor go leave person make him progress, talk here talk here, why u nor bring the issue come since now now u dey bring am, Iyke nor wan Bleep you again, him don tire for you, leave am oooooooooooooooooo, I don tire to type if not I get plenty word to tell you. Rubbish
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Replies Jim Iyke by SisiKill1: 6:17pm On Oct 24, 2012
scopusng: "actress stephnora okere)used to beg to be beaten before sex"

Chei,na new style? Anyway, wetin concern me abeg.Mtcheeeeew

S & M dude. . .S & M! wink
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Replies Jim Iyke by dareyking(m): 6:18pm On Oct 24, 2012
Go do a jimmy jat jump off...all of una na muntula.. smiley
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Replies Jim Iyke by swedbase(m): 6:18pm On Oct 24, 2012
What a senseless woman u ar! i think you need a serious dick? grin grin
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Replies Jim Iyke by kellyrolly21(m): 6:21pm On Oct 24, 2012
You remiode abi wetin u call urself, you were where when who was beaten, y una dey lie, u know road to cameorun let alone club when iyke take go party, see he or her big head, talk anyhow.
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Replies Jim Iyke by SisiKill1: 6:21pm On Oct 24, 2012
kellyrolly21: You are a clear FOOL you madam or whatever your fucking name is, you say Jim is responsible for your pregnancy and right now you are damaging his image, you say this you say that, have you no shame, he denied him not responsible for the pregnancy you are upset, why, what do you want from him? Go staright to your point so we know because I believe if Jim comes now and say he loves you, you will be the first to jump up, stop spoiling my Iyke oooooooo, Go find something to do with your fucking life, Rubbish, abi u be witch u wan bring him downfall, una nor go leave person make him progress, talk here talk here, why u nor bring the issue come since now now u dey bring am, Iyke nor wan Bleep you again, him don tire for you, leave am oooooooooooooooooo, I don tire to type if not I get plenty word to tell you. Rubbish
*Whispering*
Ehmu. . .errr. . .Oga sir abi is it Aunty Madam, e be like you did not read the story before typing.

Ess aiight, you won't be the first to leap before they looked. Next time just try to read small, even if it is just the first sentence. wink

6 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Replies Jim Iyke by Skywalker5(m): 6:25pm On Oct 24, 2012
this woman sound like a gbeborun woman.
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Replies Jim Iyke by femi4: 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2012
Best punchline....Infact TKO
I thought the devil was a liar till I became friends with you!.....na you train devil to lie!
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Replies Jim Iyke by danduchi(m): 6:29pm On Oct 24, 2012
cindylee: Before i start with this;I know Jim WILL GO AROUND POSTING TRASH as anonymous on where ever this memo comes up but who cares?

You live on the Internet defending yourself on various blogs and posting incoherent babash, cussing out the blog owners remember?Be my guest.

I start this memo by quoting the lyrics from Abolore Akandes(9ice)song where he mentioned the words "baaaaastard"in reference to his ex friend rugged man.
Ikechukwu(Jim my axx) you are exactly what 9ice said,a "baaaaastard"
I did an exclusive story that your 11yr old son has surfaced,which is true,abi you wan contest am?
The story went viral and probably spoilt your chances of one of your yahoo-yahoo love scams in Houston where you are as I write this. ---and you go gaga?

...And you used your cunnilingus fingernails to dial my home phone and use the swear words on my family ......to the hearing of my children who are still traumatized,the children you so badly desire to have one day as a human being,the ones you used to refer to as "beautiful'.
You called me "ugly bitch" and you are so frigging correct,the thing is of all your plenty sisters,I cannot remember anyone of them winning the Most beautiful girl in Nigeria beauty pageant or even Miss world.
Your anger has brought you nothing but bad luck.ask yourself why you have no true friends or why no press man will touch you with a long pole. ...go on,ask yourself!

You keep threatening to beat up anyone you enter into your log of bad books and I wonder if you are Superman. Na so you go Cameron them beat you so tey your fingers broke and you cooked up the "falling on a glass table"story.tell it to the cuckoos!

If you ever think of swearing to beat me up because I did an exclusive that you have an 11yr old son who is in existence,I will find you and the day you lay your epileptic hands on me will be the last day you ever try to beat up any woman again!...agbaya go and find your mate to bully!

At your age(you don pass 40yrs abeg)you should be happy of such news but instead you are in Houston running from various one dollar shops to another and after you go spread pics for Internet begging for headlines like "Jim iyke spends trillions on shopping spree"..Na today?
If you read this memo,you are free to leave an anonymous hater comment here or any where else but please delete my numbers from your phone and do not call.
Go and see a shrink doctor and get help for anger management abeg.

You seem to think everyone is envious of you,wetin you get?you freaking parade used cars in your 'rented'garage in Abuja,I roll a brand new Mercedes,tear rubber!
I know you will read this,so I close with this 'stellar advice'

"It is only an heediot like you that refuses to see the handwriting on the wall,even when the letters are slapping at your pomo mouth".
You are a liar,a cheat and you have a wicked wicked heart. if you call me ugly because I kick ass with my stories,remember I granted you your first ever interview where you said your then ex(actress stephnora okere)used to beg to be beaten before sex?bollocks!
All the 11years i have been a reporter,i have done nothing but defend your sorry ass even when i knew your hands were soiled...that's what 'freinds' are for !

This is a friendly memo,if you push me again,I will get 'high' for you and send another one copying the governor of benue state swansan!.....A word is enough for the wise....you ain't.

I thought the devil was a liar till I became friends with you!.....na you train devil to lie!

The next time you try to set me up again,I will be waiting for you at the trap and I will fix the hook on your shriveled,over used balls!
Remember that I am not Cornell udofia the reporter you messed up/tried to use to mess me up. My name Na 'sterra'!

Hisssss!

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2012/10/memojim-iyke-go-for-anger-management.html
See finishing....Jim Iyke,describe your EX using a famous T.V programme?
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Replies Jim Iyke by Iaz93: 6:33pm On Oct 24, 2012
Lwkm..lmaOo ..this is so funny... Hahahhah *drinkin garri*.
Bt dis woman no get shame oh...c how she jst dey misbehave with words...
There must be somethin' wrong *thinkin* ..
Or maybe Jim Iyke stopped servicing her *stil thinkin* mtchew.. Anyways i hope 'ey patch things up..
NEXT!!!
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Replies Jim Iyke by crisycent: 6:34pm On Oct 24, 2012
Half of you don't know how it feels to get a woman pregnant and probably think that she aborted the pregnancy only for her to comeup years later that you have a child especially when you are a "star". But its a good news though but you guys don't get it....maybe dis guy job just tear now!!! kai.
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Replies Jim Iyke by overdrive(m): 6:39pm On Oct 24, 2012
Waiting to hear from steph_nora
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Replies Jim Iyke by manny4life(m): 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2012
Sisi_Kill:
*Whispering*
Ehmu. . .errr. . .Oga sir abi is it Aunty Madam, e be like you did not read the story before typing.

Ess aiight, you won't be the first to leap before they looked. Next time just try to read small, even if it is just the first sentence. wink

LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin

I was just thinking same thing... People don't read before typing.

On the topic, I'm really ashamed at the woman's response, where's the show of respect and dignity? She claimed that her children are still in "traumatized" YET, she dignifies her children's trauma with such response? What a show of shame! Women are meant to to be responsible and virtuous, how are we so sure, he did not bang her and dump her hence the reason for all these rantings? I read all of these and just shook my head in disbelief, well, she sounds like an illiterate hence all these uncalled writing.

As for Jim, I can't expect anything less from him, his unbridled tongue needs some lashing. Isn't that how he lashed on Linda "unknowingly", the dude is the perfect definition of "BLACK THRASH". So uncivil and has no respect for no one. He's just a paranoid fellow with little or no love, else, what's the need for all these? According to RuPaul's words - If you don't love yourself, how the hell you gonna love someone else? Jim is a very BITTER, ANGRY, PARANOID, man, and the sooner he seeks help, the better for him.
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Replies Jim Iyke by odoguigbo: 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2012
Madam abeg go sleep. When you dey chop him money na w you come tell, even when your friends and family dey tell you make you leave am, shey you gree? Even wen you leave that your ex-poor-boyfriend becose you see Jim-actor, na who hear am? Na now wey gbege don gass na em you remeber here. In fact, na wetin I go take qaulify de kind of object wey you be "lon-ger-thrt" "mfa-na-mba-ga". Are you sure say you no high like Tonto Dikeh wen she deh for studio before you come here?
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Replies Jim Iyke by wildorchid(f): 6:53pm On Oct 24, 2012
Who are these people?
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Replies Jim Iyke by cap28: 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2012
I ve never understood why this Jimmy Iyke of a guy is regarded as a star - acting skills - zero, good looks - zero, intelligence - zero, articulateness - zero - so why is this guy regarded as a star in nigeria - oh i get it - nigeria has no standards and any thing with a heart beat is regarded as a star whether you have talent or not - smh

those of us who have seen him in these nigerian films just laugh at his very limited acting skills and to be honest i regard him as more of a comic actor than a real actor because he is about as talented as a dead pigeon.

this st.upid woman writing this bullsh.it deserves all she got from him because it should have been obvious to the most re.tarded person that this guy is nothing more than a talentless douche bag with a fake american accent.
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Replies Jim Iyke by greaterlove(m): 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2012
stella you really have to explain one or two things to us.
1. how did your kids hear jim iyke's side of the conversation over the phone? was it on loud speaker? or were they listening to your own rants? if it was on loud speaker, why did you call a family meting to listen to jim iyke's rants when you know they will be traumatized?
2. what were you and jim iyke discussing about that lead him to disclose that stephanie likes being beaten before sex and where did you guys hold such discussion? and why bring up that issue? to receive another phone call from stephanie?
3. are you just finding out that jim iyke is an idi.ot and a liar?
there are a lot you are not telling us, i am not his fan and it didnt take a phone call for many of us to know who he is but the way you have handled it shows jim iyke is more civil than you.

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Replies Jim Iyke by zeal500: 7:04pm On Oct 24, 2012
sterra.......Pls tell more about the Governor's .......... ie d Benue state Governor's......

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Replies Jim Iyke by Orikinla(m): 7:07pm On Oct 24, 2012
THIS IS NO DOUBT AN ADVERT FOR STELLA TO BECOME THE NEXT LINDA IKEJI.
THE FUNNY THING IS BOTH OF THEM WERE ALSO GOSSIPING AGAINST EACH OTHER TO ME, BEFORE THEY JOINED FORCES AGAINST JIM IYKE.
THEY ARE JUST TOO DESPERATE TO BECOME POPULAR. grin
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Replies Jim Iyke by ashmanpolo: 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2012
The only thing getting me angry here right now is how some people keep requoting this LONG Gabbage....nonsensically making this thread LONG
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Replies Jim Iyke by Josh316(m): 7:29pm On Oct 24, 2012
I smell either MADNESS or FRUSTRATION...
either way, this lady has simply shown how much of a maniac she is... angry grin
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Replies Jim Iyke by markdacas: 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2012
*****drinking garri and singing (lamenting) Why Me!
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Replies Jim Iyke by onatisi(m): 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2012
both of dem dey craze ,after dem chop belle full ,dem come dey cause each each other n the net,
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Replies Jim Iyke by thoniann(m): 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2012
This is a clear case of 'bad belle' and 'nyashing' gone sour. It reminds me of how my Ex began ranting when i moved on with my 'sweet magic stick.'
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Replies Jim Iyke by snowprince01(m): 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2012
/p2PPek-f
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Replies Jim Iyke by klax(m): 7:51pm On Oct 24, 2012
Sorry who sis this Stella Dimoko Korkus? Do anyone has her picture And by the way please what kind of name is this "Dimoko Korkus" Is she a Nigerian?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uche Maduagwu Warns Freeze: "Stop Pulling Down Great Pastors In Nigeria" / Adorable Photo Of Flavour Hanging Out With His Daughter / Chika Ike Turns Secondary Virgin, Says She's Going Celibate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.